Nursery for Babies Born in the "Compromise with your (assigned) partner" thread

@Waverly123 and I are so excited to announce our second child [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_u]Piper[/name_u], [name_f]Emmy[/name_f] for short!

She joins big brother [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_m]Augustus[/name_m]!
After a very short debate we were toying with some [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] and [name_f]Cecelia[/name_f] combos, I threw [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_u]Piper[/name_u] into the mix and @Waverly123 was in love! We think [name_f]Emmy[/name_f] goes so well with [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] and we are so thrilled to raise them together along with their many half siblings on both sides!

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world baby [name_f]Emmy[/name_f]! :heartpulse:

7 Likes

@Waverly123 & I are happy to announce our twin girls, [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] & [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Aveline[/name_f] [name_f]Clover[/name_f]!

Their first names were decided on pretty early. [name_f]Nora[/name_f] was the last name I had left on my list & Wave had been dying to use [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]. Nora’s middles, [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f], were pretty easy to decide on, as was Ruby’s first middle, [name_f]Aveline[/name_f]. Ruby’s second middle name took some more back and forth. After some thought, Wave suggested [name_f]Clover[/name_f]. Neither of us are usually the biggest fan of [name_f]Clover[/name_f], but we both loved with with the name as a whole!

[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] & [name_f]Nora[/name_f] join many half-siblings on both sides

9 Likes

@Strawberry.Bunny and i are very excited to announce the birth of our twin daughters:

[name_f]Daffodil[/name_f] [name_f]Whimsy[/name_f] [name_f]Fauna[/name_f] and [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] [name_u]Dandelion[/name_u] Seawillow

We shared lists at the start and [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] really wanted to use [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] which i really liked as well and was happy to use. Then we each suggested names that we though went well for Maisie’s sister and decided that we liked [name_f]Daffodil[/name_f] best. Both our preferences were to have two middle names, so that was easy to agree on. We created different combos and shared them and in the end after some discussion we landed on these names for our daughters. [name_f]Whimsy[/name_f] was a name we liked as a sister to [name_f]Maisie[/name_f], but didn’t end up using it for a first name but i thought in the end it would be nice to include it somewhere in the middle names. All their other middle names were names we both really liked and thought they matched well together, and that is how we came up with their names.

We are overjoyed to [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] and Daffodill to the world, where they join many half siblings!

9 Likes

@Larryisalittledog and I are so excited to welcome our second little girl into this world…

[name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Waterlily[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] :herb::cherry_blossom: :ear_of_rice:

[name_f]Elowen[/name_f] joins big sister [name_f]Leona[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u]! [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] was on my list, and we had considered it when naming [name_f]Leona[/name_f]. After quite a bit of debate and consideration, @Larryisalittledog suggested [name_f]Waterlily[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] as Elowen’s middles, and I fell in love! [name_f]Waterlily[/name_f] was from my list, and we thought it matched [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] perfectly! [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] is a name that I like, and I had earlier suggested it. It also happened to be on @Larryisalittledog’s list.

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] sweet [name_f]Elowen[/name_f]!

12 Likes

@hyacinth.bea and i are thrilled to announce the birth of little girl:

[name_f]Sappho[/name_f] [name_f]Artemisia[/name_f] [name_f]Olwen[/name_f]

At the start we both looked over each others names and realised that we liked a lot of names from each others lists, meaning our total combined list of names we liked from each others list would be really really long, so we chose our top 10 from each others lists. We both like [name_f]Sappho[/name_f] and [name_f]Olwen[/name_f] a lot and they were our favourites out of our combined list. We both came up with lots of different combo ideas and discussed our favourites and how many middle names we would like. Our favourite combos came down to a list of around four combos. In the end we had two combos that we were deciding between, i really wasn’t sure which one i liked most, so [name_f]Emma[/name_f] helped by deciding which one we would use, and i realised that was my favourite as well! It was a hard choice as we couldn’t decided between using [name_f]Olwen[/name_f] or [name_f]Sappho[/name_f] as her first name, as we both loved them so much! [name_f]Artemisia[/name_f] was another of both our favourites, and what helped us to decide which combo to use was that [name_f]Sappho[/name_f] [name_f]Artemisia[/name_f] [name_f]Olwen[/name_f] had both of our top two favourites and [name_f]Artemisia[/name_f] as well! We are so in love with her name and think it suits her so well!

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to world little [name_f]Sappho[/name_f]!

9 Likes

@snowmaiden and I are thrilled to welcome our son!
[name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_m]Finnian[/name_m]
[name_u]Jack[/name_u] was a name [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] had on her list, and I loved it’s vintage classic feel. Due to Hazel’s amazing style, we ended up loving multiple names for [name_u]Jack[/name_u]. It the end, it was [name_u]Jack[/name_u] or [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m] but with [name_m]Finnian[/name_m], [name_u]Jack[/name_u] felt right.
[name_m]Finnian[/name_m] is a name on my list that we both loved with [name_u]Jack[/name_u]. Although we thought about using [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m], I preferred to save [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m] for a first. [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_m]Finnian[/name_m] pulled through in the end because of the balance between classic and unique.
[name_u]Jack[/name_u] joins many half-siblings on both sides!
[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] little [name_u]Jack[/name_u]!

8 Likes

@autumn.leaves and I are thrilled to welcome our third child and first boy!
[name_m]Tobias[/name_m] [name_u]Willoughby[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]
When we weren’t feeling names from either of our list for [name_m]Tobias[/name_m], I suggested we looked outside either of our lists. [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] has been a name love of mine for a while, but for some reason, it never got on my list. When I suggested [name_m]Tobias[/name_m], [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] loved it. In the end, we were between 3 names-Tobias (my suggestion), [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] (my suggestion), and [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] (Autumn’s suggestion). In the end, I loved them equally, so I let [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] choose. [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] chose [name_m]Tobias[/name_m].
Our daugters have long, nature first middle so [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] suggested some boys names that fit the criteria. Willioughby is an indirect nature name and it was so cute with [name_m]Tobias[/name_m].
Our daughters both have classic second middles (Marie and Ruth) so we wanted that again. [name_u]James[/name_u] is an honor name for me so when [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] suggested it, I knew it was the one.
[name_m]Tobias[/name_m] joins big sisters [name_f]Leona[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] and [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Waterlily[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] as well as many half-siblings on both sides.
[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] [name_u]Toby[/name_u]!

9 Likes

@Waverly123 and I are excited to announce of the arrival of our first daughter and child: [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] :heart:

[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] joins many half siblings

7 Likes

@Larryisalittledog & I would like to announce [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Poe[/name_u]. He has one full brother, [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u], my many children as siblings, & whatever other children Larryisalittledog may have. [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world, [name_m]Atticus[/name_m].

11 Likes

@Larryisalittledog & I would like to announce our first child together, a little boy named Ramsey Lafayette!

London and I both had Ramsey in our lists. Our other first name contender was Bruno, but in the end, we realized that we were both leaning team Ramsey. His middle name, Lafayette was my suggestion.

Ramsey joins many half-siblings on both our sides.

Welcome to the Nameberry Village, Ramsey! London, I and all your half-siblings love you so much :two_hearts:

7 Likes

@Strawberry.Bunny and I are excited to announce the birth of our child:

[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Avery[/name_u] [name_u]Cricket[/name_u]

We discussed gender neutral names that we could use for our child, [name_u]Cricket[/name_u] was a name that we almost used used for one of our twin daughters name, and i name we both still liked when naming our child, [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] is a name i really like and @Strawberry.Bunny liked [name_u]Avery[/name_u].

[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] joins their older twin sisters [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] and [name_f]Daffodil[/name_f]!

10 Likes

@maypleberry and i are thrilled to announce the arrival of our son

[name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_u]Ren[/name_u] [name_u]Callahan[/name_u]

It was quite easy for us to come up with his names, as we looked at each others lists, which we both had names we liked on each others lists. We think [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] goes really well with his older sister Ottilie’s name. [name_u]Ren[/name_u] was from my list, and [name_u]Callahan[/name_u] from @maypleberry’s list, while it is also a name i like. we discussed the flow a little bit, but in the end decided this was the name we liked most:

[name_u]Jasper[/name_u] joins older sister [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] [name_u]Arrow[/name_u] [name_u]Cove[/name_u], and many other half siblings.
[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world [name_u]Jasper[/name_u]!

10 Likes

@hyacinth.bea & I would like to announce [name_f]Eurydice[/name_f] [name_f]Agatha[/name_f]. She is our first child together & we’re so happy to have her. [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world, [name_f]Eurydice[/name_f] [name_f]Agatha[/name_f].

8 Likes

@etoilelumineuse and i are happy to announce our son:

[name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_m]Lysander[/name_m]

[name_f]Emma[/name_f] and I didn’t have any names in common on our lists, but we did have names that we liked from each others lists. We had [name_u]Kit[/name_u], [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] and [name_u]Wren[/name_u] for first name contenders, and [name_u]Kit[/name_u] is a name that has been on my mind recently so i knew we had to use it. [name_m]Lysander[/name_m] was Emma’s suggestion, and we both agree it goes well with [name_u]Kit[/name_u]!

[name_u]Kit[/name_u] joins many half siblings who welcome him into the world!

14 Likes

@firefly305 & I would like to announce [name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_u]Pippin[/name_u]. He is the full brother of [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Russell[/name_m] & [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]. He has multiple half-siblings on my side & six half-sibling’s on Rose’s side.

8 Likes

@fairymarissa and I are thrilled to announce our second daughter Kismet Liriel Dusk - “Kit”. :waning_crescent_moon::sparkles::crystal_ball:

“Kit” joins her older sister “Pixie” (Pixel Midori Fawn) and many half-siblings.

Marissa and I knew we wanted a sister for our little Pixie all along. We wanted something equally whimsical and magical, that also had an adorable nickname. After some back and forth with various combos (we both loved Kismet Liriel Dove and Kismet Liriel Jade), we knew we had it just right when Marissa shared how she loved the gorgeous and mysterious Liriel Dusk as middles.

Welcome to the world little Kit! :two_hearts:

9 Likes

@snowmaiden and I are delighted to announce of our arrival of our son; [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]. He joins half siblings on both sides

8 Likes

@tbonsanti and I are incredibly excited to announce the birth of our baby girl: [name_u]Teagan[/name_u] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]!

After exchanging our lists, my partner narrowed our combined list down to three names and I couldn’t decide between two (the other was [name_f]Elayna[/name_f] Kennedy), so I made a poll on the QPT, and you guys voted for [name_u]Teagan[/name_u]!

[name_u]Teagan[/name_u] joins many other half-siblings who all adore her!

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u], Teagan!! :smiley:

7 Likes

@Iris_Claire and i are happy to (belatedly—my apologies, Iris!) announce the birth of our son, [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m]!
[name_m]Edwin[/name_m] was our top pick from the beginning, and we really only struggled with middles. we debated many different options, but in the end, [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] won :relaxed:

[name_m]Edwin[/name_m] joins excited sister [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Apolline[/name_f], as well as many half siblings!

10 Likes

@WintersEcho and i are so delighted to announce the arrival of our baby girl!

Eartha Saffron :earth_americas:

we were between other names for a first but at the end Eartha was the one we liked the most! and Saffron came so easily to us as a middle, Winter proposed it and i loved it! Saffron was also in our list. we love the flow of the combo and the nature vibes and imagery. Eartha already loves nature so much! she joins many half siblings on both sides.

welcome Eartha! Winter and I are so happy with your arrival :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes