Nursery for Babies Born in the "Compromise with your (assigned) partner" thread

@vida and i are excited to welcome our twins, [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] “Atti” and [name_m]Aurelio[/name_m] [name_u]Jem[/name_u] “Elio”!

[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] and [name_m]Aurelio[/name_m] were a twinset we both adored, so we knew we just had to use it. Atti’s full name was suggested by [name_u]Vida[/name_u] and i immediately thought it was perfect! it took us a bit to come up with Elio’s middle, but we couldn’t be happier with it!

[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] and [name_m]Aurelio[/name_m] joins big sister [name_f]Eartha[/name_f], welcome to the world!

10 Likes

@WintersEcho and i are extremely happy to announce the arrival of our lastest addition to our family!

[name_u]Everest[/name_u] [name_u]Wilde[/name_u] :mountain_snow:

he joins big sister [name_f]Eartha[/name_f] [name_f]Saffron[/name_f] and twins [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] & [name_m]Aurelio[/name_m] [name_u]Jem[/name_u]! they are all so happy he’s here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

when exchanging our lists we realized we both loved [name_u]Everest[/name_u] and that we really liked how he went with our sibset! we specially loved how he complemented big sister [name_f]Eartha[/name_f] :earth_americas:
his middle was proposed by me since i have that combo in my listography! luckily [name_u]Winter[/name_u] loved it too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: we were between [name_u]Wilde[/name_u] & [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] but at the end we chose [name_u]Wilde[/name_u] bc we love the adventurous and free spirited vibe of the combo! we can already tell that [name_u]Ever[/name_u] is gonna be an adventurous little boy!

welcome [name_u]Ever[/name_u]! [name_f]Eartha[/name_f], [name_f]Atti[/name_f], [name_m]Elio[/name_m], [name_u]Winter[/name_u] & me are so happy with your arrival

11 Likes

@Larryisalittledog and i are so happy to announce the arrival of our 7th kid, our third girl!

[name_u]Cleo[/name_u] [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] :sun_with_face:

she joins big siblings [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] [name_u]Mercury[/name_u], [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u] [name_u]Zeppelin[/name_u], [name_u]Nova[/name_u] [name_u]Lennon[/name_u], [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_u]Bowie[/name_u], [name_u]Kai[/name_u] Metallica & [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_u]Floyd[/name_u]! :blue_heart: and many half siblings on both sides!

i proposed we use [name_u]Cleo[/name_u] since i’ve been loving her sm lately and i thought it would fit great in our sibset and luckily [name_u]London[/name_u] loved it too! we didn’t even consider another one for a first. then we proposed some middles to follow the music theme in our sibset, i really liked [name_u]Santana[/name_u] (after carlos santana) and she really liked music terms like [name_f]Allegra[/name_f], [name_u]Harmony[/name_u] or [name_f]Sonata[/name_f]. but then i proposed [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] after george harrison (whom i love) and she loved it!

welcome Cleo!! your siblings, [name_u]London[/name_u] & I are so happy with your arrival :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

@Sophie_sawriter and I are so excited to announce the arrival of our baby girl, [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Sienna[/name_f]!

I loved several names from @Sophie_sawriter’s list including [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and she loved several names including [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] from mine. Our final 3 names were down to [name_u]Addison[/name_u] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] & [name_f]Emberlyn[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]. @Sophie_sawriter eliminated [name_u]Addison[/name_u] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and left me to choose between the other two. I choose [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Sienna[/name_f].

We are over the moon about our baby girl and can’t wait to watch her grow up alongside many half siblings. [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]!

10 Likes

@eloiseattheplaza and i have decided on a name for our son,

Maxence William :crescent_moon::cloud::ocean:

we kept the theme of the sibset going with french first names and classic middle names!
maxence joins older siblings eloise diana, olivier philip and aurélien alexander <3

13 Likes

@eloiseattheplaza and i are excited to welcome our girl, [name_f]Artemisia[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_u]Finch[/name_u] nn [name_u]Artie[/name_u]!

[name_u]Artie[/name_u] joins big siblings [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] (Sophronia [name_f]Alouette[/name_f] Fable) and [name_u]Leo[/name_u] (Leonidas [name_u]Finnegan[/name_u] Dove) and many half siblings!

12 Likes

@Larryisalittledog and i are happy to welcome our 2nd daughter, [name_f]Sunflower[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u] nn [name_u]Sunny[/name_u]!

We decided that we wanted to do a little theme with Maggie’s (Magnolia [name_u]Winter[/name_u] Rose) name by using a less common flower name, a winter related name, and more classic common name. We settled on [name_f]Sunflower[/name_f] and [name_u]Snow[/name_u] pretty quickly, but it took us a bit of back and forth to settle on a first middle. but after we did, we couldn’t be happier with her name!

[name_u]Sunny[/name_u] joins big sister [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] and many half siblings on each side!

9 Likes

@Laurenabbey and I are delighted to announce the arrival of our daughter

[name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] [name_f]Junia[/name_f] :blossom:!

12 Likes

@drfox and i are so happy to announce the arrival of our twins!

[name_u]Indra[/name_u] [name_u]Sundance[/name_u] :sun_with_face: & Zafiris Nightsong :crescent_moon:

when exchanging lists we realized we had a lot of names in common! was hard to narrow them down but we decided we wanted to name g/b twins and we just loved how [name_u]Indra[/name_u] & Zafiris fit together :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: then i proposed we did a theme with middles like sunshine, sunrise, moonlight, etc. @drfox proposed Sundace and we both agreed the combo was magical, and then [name_u]Maria[/name_u] also proposed Nightsong as the counterpoint to Sundace and we both agreed they fit amazing :heart:

welcome [name_u]Indra[/name_u] & Zafiris! they join many half siblings on both sides who are very happy with their arrival!

also, here are the pics that inspired the naming of the twins :love_letter:

indra sundance

zafiris nightsong

11 Likes

@vida Their names leave me speechless. They’re so magical.

3 Likes

aw thank you so much @Larryisalittledog !:pleading_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

thank you. It was a lot of fun coming up these names.

1 Like

@vida and I are over the moon with the addition of our little boy Phoenix Stardust :sparkles: .

When we were naming our twins, we knew we wanted a little brother for them named Phoenix. We wanted his middle name to inspire us in the same way his siblings did… something magical and “out of this world”! @vida knew instantly that Stardust would be a perfect fit… and here he is! Welcome to the world little Phoenix!

Phoenix Stardust :sparkles: joins Indra Sundance :sun_with_face: and Zafiris Nightsong :crescent_moon: as well as many half-sibings.

6 Likes

I am delighted to announce the birth of [name_f]Cheryl[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Sommer[/name_f] :sunny: :heart:. She is the first baby named in the thread by both me and @anon9857245 so we are proud to be first-time parents to this sweet girl!

We took a little while to choose the first name but after listing our top 5 contenders for it , it turned out that [name_f]Cheryl[/name_f] was on top of both our lists. We both really loved that name. We think it’s kind of a hidden gem that people tend to sometimes overlook.

As for the middle names , I picked [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] because we both came to the conclusion that the first middle name should be a longer than [name_f]Cheryl[/name_f] in order to have better flow. Top contenders for the second middle name were [name_u]Paris[/name_u] and [name_f]Sommer[/name_f] . Ultimately we chose [name_f]Sommer[/name_f] because it seemed to have an unique nature name vibe to us.

Naming our little [name_f]Cheryl[/name_f] was a quick process because we both had styles that were broad and contained a lot of different names. We communicated well and were very decisive. It was a lot of fun!

7 Likes

@futuremama and I are happy to announce the birth of our son, Laurie Ansel Finch!

Laurie joins half siblings on my side:

Sacha Theodore Poet, Cecily Rhea Primrose, Iris Vera Margalo, Bram Elias Raphael, Darcy Reuben Ellis, Margot Indie Pearl & Vivienne Elspeth Lucy “Vivi”, Eben Isaac Willoughby, Dahlia Juno Valentina, Ilse Lavender Sabine, Daisy Miriam Opal, Mira Clementine Hero, Asa Juniper Maxim, Daphne Lilith Ramona, Minnie Esmeralda Snow & Gus Elliot Briar, Cal Judah Magnus, Simon Augustine Marlow, Jamie Willow Adair, Esme Wilhelmina Ruby, Flynn Oliver Jaq, Verity Imogen Scarlet, Arthur Thiago Rafe, Jem Barnaby Linus & Fern Ruthie Delilah, Finnick Leo November, Estelle Thea Audrey, Georgia Elsie Holiday, Omri Jasper Lark, Blair Endymion Wilder, Casper Winslow Bellamy, Eleanor Zelda Hyacinth “Nell” & Philippa June Marigold “Pippa”, Sylvie Mattea Anouk, Sunniva Lilivere Wildrose, Noa Annabeth Maple, Emrys Rowan August, Abel Cassis Wolf, Lena Amelia Sunday, Elodie Juliet Ismay, Bryn Sparrow Valentine, Ayla Rosalind Sunday

and is the first of Juliette’s clean nursery slate!

13 Likes

yes, and I am doing this with another person for a 2nd time, I’m sure [name_f]Cheryl[/name_f] will love to have a half-sister. Are you considering doing it again?

1 Like

We have decided on first name [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] and are desciding middles! [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] and [name_f]Cheryl[/name_f]

1 Like

@tbonsanti & I would like to welcome [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Parker[/name_u]. He joins full sister [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Sienna[/name_f], many, many half-sib’s on my side, & many half-sib’s on @tbonsanti’s side as well. [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world, [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Parker[/name_u].

6 Likes

@drfox and I are excited to announce our arrival of our little prince charming; [name_m]Redmond[/name_m] [name_m]Aurelius[/name_m] [name_m]Castiel[/name_m] :heart:

[name_m]Redmond[/name_m] joins half siblings on both sides.

6 Likes

@Val6672 and I are proud to announce the birth of our baby girl, [name_f]Hallie[/name_f] [name_u]Ember[/name_u] [name_u]January[/name_u]!

[name_f]Hallie[/name_f] joins half siblings:

Aimée’s side:

[name_f]Myla[/name_f] [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] [name_f]Azalea[/name_f] and [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] [name_f]Junia[/name_f]

[name_f]My[/name_f] side:

[name_u]Sacha[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Poet[/name_u], [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Rhea[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f], [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Margalo[/name_f], [name_m]Bram[/name_m] [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_m]Raphael[/name_m], [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_u]Ellis[/name_u], [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_u]Indie[/name_u] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] & [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Elspeth[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] “Vivi”, [name_m]Eben[/name_m] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Willoughby[/name_u], [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] [name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f], [name_f]Ilse[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] [name_f]Sabine[/name_f], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] [name_f]Opal[/name_f], [name_f]Mira[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_u]Hero[/name_u], [name_u]Asa[/name_u] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_m]Maxim[/name_m], [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_f]Ramona[/name_f], [name_f]Minnie[/name_f] [name_f]Esmeralda[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u] & [name_u]Gus[/name_u] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Briar[/name_u], [name_u]Cal[/name_u] [name_u]Judah[/name_u] [name_m]Magnus[/name_m], [name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_u]Augustine[/name_u] [name_u]Marlow[/name_u], [name_u]Jamie[/name_u] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_u]Adair[/name_u], [name_f]Esme[/name_f] [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_m]Jaq[/name_m], [name_f]Verity[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlet[/name_f], [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_m]Thiago[/name_m] [name_u]Rafe[/name_u], [name_u]Jem[/name_u] [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] [name_m]Linus[/name_m] & [name_u]Fern[/name_u] [name_f]Ruthie[/name_f] [name_f]Delilah[/name_f], [name_m]Finnick[/name_m] [name_u]Leo[/name_u] [name_u]November[/name_u], [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] [name_f]Holiday[/name_f], [name_m]Omri[/name_m] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_u]Lark[/name_u], [name_u]Blair[/name_u] [name_m]Endymion[/name_m] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u], [name_m]Casper[/name_m] [name_u]Winslow[/name_u] [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u], [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_u]Hyacinth[/name_u] “Nell” & [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] “Pippa”, [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Mattea[/name_f] [name_f]Anouk[/name_f], [name_f]Sunniva[/name_f] Lilivere [name_f]Wildrose[/name_f], [name_u]Noa[/name_u] [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Maple[/name_f], [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_m]Abel[/name_m] Cassis [name_u]Wolf[/name_u], [name_f]Lena[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f], [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Ismay[/name_f], [name_u]Bryn[/name_u] [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u], [name_f]Ayla[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f], [name_u]Laurie[/name_u] [name_m]Ansel[/name_m] [name_u]Finch[/name_u]

7 Likes