Oh boy... (it's twin boys 😧)

August & [name_m]Louis[/name_m] get my vote! I love [name_u]Gus[/name_u] and [name_u]Lou[/name_u] as nicknames :heart_eyes:

I love callum
What are your other boys names

Woah, eight boys under 10… that’s scary for sure.

I love [name_u]Beau[/name_u] and think it fits in really well with your other boys’ names. I would say [name_u]Beau[/name_u] and [name_u]Julian[/name_u] are the best twin set off your list!

Wow!!

I like [name_u]Julian[/name_u] and [name_u]Callum[/name_u] together. I like [name_m]Marcus[/name_m], but it sounds too similar to [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] for me.

Julian [name_m]Isadore[/name_m] or [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_u]Callum[/name_u] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] or [name_u]Callum[/name_u] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]

…Maybe [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] and [name_u]Callum[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]!!! That’s my favourite combo.

I love [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] & [name_u]Julian[/name_u] together… I think they’re adorable and not too matchy other than the first initial.

If you decide not to go with the same initials, I like either of those names paired with [name_u]Callum[/name_u].

Julian [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_m]Joshua[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u]
[name_u]Callum[/name_u] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]

I love [name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_m]Louis[/name_m] and [name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_u]Julian[/name_u] / [name_m]Julius[/name_m] !