[On Pause] Give me a name, I'll build you a nursery!

That sounds so fun!

I would love one for [name_f]Lale[/name_f] (teen)

1 Like

@decembersmoon

Caspian screamed little adventurer to me, so I was intiially trying to go for Goonies attic vibes, but the game doesn’t really have much in the way of geographical adventure items, so I went for space adventurer instead! I wanted lots of blue and oranges/reds but it wound up more blue and purple, but I think it still gets the point across. I think he’s really into reading too!

Caspian Andrew

oh how fun! i’d love a nursery for twin girls [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] [name_u]Storm[/name_u] and [name_f]Dagmar[/name_f] [name_f]Eowyn[/name_f] [name_f]Moon[/name_f] (children)! Some emoji’s to give a vibe: :fairy:t4: :evergreen_tree: :butterfly: :leaves: :classical_building: :sunny:

1 Like

what a fun idea! could you do a room for daisy ellabeth pearl (newborn), please?

1 Like

@SparkleNinja18

I thought their room would have some elements of your travels, so I went for different architectural designs and hung some pictures that I thought might reflect that. I gave them separate little rooms within their shared space so they can grow up alongside each other with a little bit of privacy. The style I went for is is very clean and simple and organized. I initially thought to do a boho room for these two with the same “worldwide” feeling, but I moved away from the idea of a lot of different textiles and clutter when I placed the pillars and arches because I wanted them to be more of a feature!

Eska Briar & Boheme Ever

1 Like

It’s amazing! Thank you :relaxed:!!

1 Like

@planetnames

I imagined Anouk to be very frilly and femme and into makeup and fashion. Her room started out very vibrant and colourful then I decided to mute the tones and keep things more mature/refined. I imagine her room to be in a basement, and I took inspiration from Teddy’s room in Good Luck Charlie and added a raised platform for the bed. I think this room turned out to be one of my favourites so far!

Anouk Thomasin

3 Likes

Wow, it’s wonderful :yellow_heart: Thank you!

1 Like

@Mar

I think these two are very close, but not without some disagreement between them. I imagine Benedito is into video games while Emelina is into theatre performance. I gave them a short wall between their areas for a little added privacy considering that they are both teens and they need that. I actually struggled a lot in the beginning to come up with a room that would suit both of them, and I went through quite a few changes before I ended up with the final product, haha.

Emelina Sofie & Benedito Miguel

1 Like

@leafygreens

I saw these names and I thought to myself, “wow, island paradise” for some reason, so I built a room that was island themed. I think I ultimately decided this would be Fatima’s story in the end, though it could work for either of them! I think the person who lives in this room moved here because they wanted to experience a more off-the-grid lifestyle be eco-friendly and document their time there while learning about marine-biology.

Místico Salvador Pax // Fatima Cruz

1 Like

Celēs it’s gorgeous :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: thank you!!

1 Like

@somemelodioussonnet

Annie struck me as a little dancing diva, so most of her room is dedicated to dancing space. I think she’s a grownup inside of a little girl’s body, so she’s very responsible and has a lot of her priorities in order. Aside from her passion for dance, she loves animals and has a pet fish that she cares for all by herself before she can finally get the kitty cat of her dreams!

Annie Marion

1 Like

@SunBell54

Isabella is personified sunlight to me, so I imagined that a young adult with this name would still carry a lot of youthful energy and her room would be decorated with a bold and bright sunny colour palette. I think Isabella is studious and enjoys reading in her free time, but she also likes to meditate when she gets too overwhelmed.

Isabella

1 Like

@snowmaiden

I wanted to try out some earthy cottagecore vibes for these classic beauties!

Harriet Jospehine & Florence Elizabeth

1 Like

@rosepip

I saw similar imagery with both of these names, but the room I made is for Aurembiaix. I really like the idea of dark walls and neon signs and that visual helped me form her personality! I imagine that she’s really into gaming and streaming so her room is always set up for that – very sleek and organized and always camera ready. For Persephone I think I would have gone a more witchy route if this room had been hers.

Aurembiaix Cecily Alice

2 Likes

I love this so much! Thank uou

1 Like

@MichelleM

I love Guinevere! It’s always seemed so soft and feminine to me, so I started out aiming to do a very clean and soft pastel room, but Daisy adds so much colour to the name so I decided to add more splashes of vibrance here and there as I went on.

Guinevere Daisy

Oh, that is divine!!! Absolutely gorgeous! I’d adore a nursery like that in a future home. How utterly splendid, thank you! xxx

1 Like

@regionlatbest

Ruby struck me as a vibrant and colourful girl, Elanor is unique (and this spelling grew on me as I was building this!) – with both of these names together I imagined her to have a bright quirky style! I started with the wallpaper because the colours just captured everything i was imagining and the rest followed! :blush:

Ruby Elanor

1 Like

So cute! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like