Our Emmy is finally here 🍰

[name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_f]Irene[/name_f] was born late the night of Nov 22, weighing in at 9 lbs 1 oz and 20" long. The circumstances of her arrival were a little intense (including an unexpected c-section last minute) but we are all happy and healthy and HOME!

76 Likes

the BIGGEST congratulations to you and your partner, Raph!! so happy to hear that she’s arrived and she’s healthy!! wishing you all the best :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

huge congratulations!! she has a lovely name!

congratulations to your family, and welcome [name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_f]Irene[/name_f]! beautiful! glad everyone is safe and well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Congratulations to y’all! She has a lovely name.

Congratulations, [name_m]Ralph[/name_m]! Your little girl couldn’t have any other name. It’s absolutely perfect, and I wish you a lifetime of health and happiness with sweet [name_f]Emily[/name_f]! :heart:

Congratulations!! What a sweet name!

Congratulations on your little [name_f]Emily[/name_f] and wishing all the best with c-section recovery. :heart:

That’s amazing Raph! You’re going to be the most amazing parent to little [name_f]Emmy[/name_f], glad everyone is happy and healthy. :heart::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

greatest congratulations, raph!! :dove::heart:

emily irene is the most beautiful name, honestly, just so beautiful xx

1 Like

Congratulations, she has a beautiful name!

oh my gosh, congratulations!!! [name_f]Emily[/name_f] is too sweet!

Huge congrats!!! [name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_f]Irene[/name_f] is darling, wishing you all so much health and happiness!! :green_heart:

Oh, I love her name dearly!! Congrats!! Sending love and good wishes!

Oh my goodness, I am so so happy for your family!! [name_f]Glad[/name_f] everyone is healthy and at home. Her name is perfect. [name_u]Welcome[/name_u], [name_f]Emily[/name_f]! :tada:

Well, is Nov. 22 slightly becoming one of my favorite birthdays? It indeed is! [name_u]Welcome[/name_u], [name_f]Emmy[/name_f], and huge congratulations from me to you and your partner! :yellow_heart:

Congratulations !!! [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] [name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_f]Irene[/name_f] :revolving_hearts:

OML congratulations!!! I’m so happy for your guys! I’m glad she arrived safe and healthy!! Best wishes with your new little girl [name_f]Emmy[/name_f]!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Congratulations!! [name_f]Glad[/name_f] to hear you are all doing well, she has a lovely name!

Congratulations!! [name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_f]Irene[/name_f] is so beautiful and cozy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Wishing you the best!