Poll - pick your favorite!

• Valentina “Vita”
  • Serafina “Fina”
  • Evelina “Eva”

0 voters

Other names on our list include Luna and Isadora “Isa.” We’re also open to other ideas for nicknames!

TIA.

I personally wouldn’t use the names that we’re options to vote for, as they’re a bit too feminine and I grew up with a femme name as a tomboy before I knew what transgender was, so I never liked it, but I absolutely love Isadora with the nn Dora and Luna with the nn Lulu.

2 Likes

my favourite [name_f]Serafina[/name_f] / [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] nickname is Sephy!

3 Likes

[name_f]Valentina[/name_f] “Vita” is totally fabulous :star_struck:

2 Likes

I love Evelina!!

2 Likes

I love all of these names it’s so hard to pick ! I feel like they are from a page in my books!!

[name_f]Valentina[/name_f] is so romantic and the [name_u]Nick[/name_u] name [name_f]Vita[/name_f] is cute! I worked with a Calentina nicknames Valyne and it suit her so well

[name_f]Eva[/name_f] is one of my favourite names ! [name_f]Evelina[/name_f] is adorable

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is [name_f]Serafina[/name_f]! I have always loved the name [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] and I think [name_f]Serafina[/name_f] jazzes it up a little but

2 Likes

[name_u]Love[/name_u] the nn [name_f]Vita[/name_f] for [name_f]Valentina[/name_f]. So spunky!

2 Likes

Serafina!!! I especially love it with the F instead of the PH spelling

2 Likes

I adore [name_f]Serafina[/name_f], so that got my vote! But [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] “Isa” is gorgeous as well.

3 Likes

Sephy is so cute! I’ve heard of it as a nickname for Persephone (spelled Seffie), but I LOVE it for Serafina/Seraphina!

1 Like

Thank you!! With my husband’s family being Puerto Rican I think the [name_f]Serafina[/name_f] spelling makes the most sense.

1 Like

Thank you so much! My husband really loves V names for girls (Veronica, Victoria, etc.) so Valentina was a compromise for us. I don’t like Tina or Val, but when he suggested Vita I was in love! :heart_eyes: something about it still doesn’t feel quite like “the one” though.

1 Like

Tough choice between [name_f]Evelina[/name_f] and [name_f]Valentina[/name_f], but I went with [name_f]Evelina[/name_f]. :orange_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I think [name_u]Isa[/name_u] and [name_f]Fina[/name_f] would make lovely sisters as well. [name_f]My[/name_f] only concern is that we like [name_m]Santiago[/name_m] “Santi” for a boy. [name_f]Fina[/name_f] and [name_m]Santi[/name_m] are different enough, but are [name_m]Santiago[/name_m] and [name_f]Serafina[/name_f] too similar?

I don’t usually like repeating initials so I feel like I have to choose between them.

1 Like

Thank you! Spunky nicknames are my favorite, so I love that this one gives you that vibe!!

I love that they feel like story book characters :heart_eyes: that is the best compliment, thank you! I’m so glad you like all of them.

I definitely feel like Seraphina/Serafina is a nice way to jazz up [name_f]Sarah[/name_f], especially if you decide to use [name_f]Sera[/name_f] as a nickname (which I love but my husband isn’t a fan of). So cute!!

Thank you!! It’s slowly becoming my favorite as well

I respect that!

I personally would go for something more classic that has a lot of varied nickname potential, like [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]. [name_f]My[/name_f] husband and I have very different tastes, though, especially since everything needs to work well in Spanish for his family. We ended going a little more feminine than I originally intended, but I think there is some nickname potential (like [name_f]Lu[/name_f] or Iz) that could be more gender-neutral if my child ends up being transgender or more of a tomboy.

Thank you so much for your feedback! You’ve definitely given me something to consider.

I know right!! I swear my favorite changes everyday lol but I think I’m leaning toward [name_f]Evelina[/name_f] right now as well. There’s just something so magical about it!

1 Like

I like [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] better than these 3. But of the three I chose [name_f]Valentina[/name_f].

I also like [name_f]Evelina[/name_f], but it wouldn’t be my top pick from here.

1 Like