Post here when you update your UC!

I added Amaranthe Sunkiss & Pacifica Rosalind!

7 Likes

added [name_u]Léonie[/name_u] [name_u]Hyacinth[/name_u] recently!

9 Likes

!!! YES

3 Likes

Added a double middle trying out section:
[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] [name_f]Rosabel[/name_f]
[name_u]Mallory[/name_u] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_f]Aoife[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]

4 Likes

I’m new, how do you do this?

Here’s a thread on how to customize a UC :blush:

2 Likes

switching raphael wilde to raphael lark.

5 Likes

I’m bored, so we’re gonna make this fun. :sunglasses:

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] back to the next episode of Ellory has Updated her UC, with your favorite host, Ellory the [name_u]Berry[/name_u]! (annoying sitcom clapping noise :clap:) Let’s see how the UC is currently looking:

As you can see there’s a couple additions to the masc side (actually several! crazy, I know), including the :sparkles: sparkly :sparkles: [name_m]Odin[/name_m] [name_m]Mattias[/name_m] [name_u]Jupiter[/name_u], the dramatic–yet soft–Othello [name_f]Autumn[/name_f], and the completely unusable, however incredibly dashing, [name_m]Jedediah[/name_m] Wayward. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Joining the feminine side includes such lovelies as [name_f]Sappho[/name_f] [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f], goddesses like [name_f]Diane[/name_f] [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] [name_f]Meabh[/name_f], and the gentle [name_f]Timothea[/name_f] [name_u]Rain[/name_u]. Also, back and here to stay (at least for a while) is our bestie, [name_f]Evanthe[/name_f] [name_f]Amoret[/name_f] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]!

To view the entire UC (and the spotlights we have discussed) look below. See you next time on Ellory has Updated her UC. :wink:

my uc, darlings

sasha evander joy - merriweather vivendel russ - percy fitzwilliam truth - leander cassius wren - rutherford lazarus frey - remus lionel sage - ptolemy osmund llew - odin mattias jupiter - leonid rafferty - thiago estefan rose

ellery iris + isidore lilac | othello autumn + theoden florence

marnie phillipa rue - pippa rhiannon sage - stevie franziska march - bly ariadne courage - joey diantha peace - lou albertine opal - evanthe amoret jude

jem cleopatra + max hypatia | timothea rain

sabine aphrodite | diane persephone meabh

eleni araminta + sappho tatiana + nadine theodosia

frey angelou + fern lovelace

and lastly, the super unusable :sparkles: jedediah wayward :sparkles:

11 Likes

Added 2 new girl combos (Cordelia Monet & June Clarimond), 2 new boy combos (Caspian Frey & William Poet) and more loose names!

6 Likes

It’s me again. I added [name_f]Valerie[/name_f] [name_f]Saga[/name_f] and a bunch of new combos to the bonus section.

5 Likes

okay for what it’s worth i think jedediah wayward is (a) fantastic and (b) totally usable!

1 Like

new themed uc - all girls !!! do y’all know what it is? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :crescent_moon:

thebe europa
kore adrastea
aitne himalia
io ganymede
elara pasiphae
herse themisto
metis euporie
cyllene amalthea
dia hermippe
ersa iocaste
leda kallichore
eirene callisto
mneme lysithea

9 Likes

I just updated mine to include some different loves and some boys names! :heartbeat:

4 Likes

:crescent_moon::crescent_moon::crescent_moon: !! i love them

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love the theme!

1 Like

Thank you so much [name_f]May[/name_f]! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’m not sure how long these names will stay but they’re what I’m feeling at the moment :sunny:

I also completely Loki-fied my profile :joy:

7 Likes

I love the [name_u]Loki[/name_u] vibe, and the names are so lovely! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Like, [name_f]Ruthie[/name_f] [name_u]Endellion[/name_u]? Sign me up please!

1 Like

I’m really loving [name_f]Thilda[/name_f] [name_f]Ismerie[/name_f] & [name_m]Oren[/name_m] [name_m]Wye[/name_m]! Absolutely stunning.

1 Like

@Ellory @shells15 Thank you so much! You’re too kind :blush:

2 Likes