Post here when you update your UC!

Those are super cute! I love [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_u]Truly[/name_u] and [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] [name_f]Miracle[/name_f].

1 Like

What a lovely list!

1 Like

Mariella [name_u]Dove[/name_u] :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I added two names to my girls’ section and two to my boys’: [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] and [name_u]Skye[/name_u], and [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] and [name_u]Evan[/name_u]. All four are names I’ve always liked but have recently stood out/sparked to me more than they have in the past.

I’m also considering shuffling things around to have a top five and then a runner-ups for both genders.

2 Likes

How DO you access your UC?

@leafsgirl44 has put together a nice guide for this

https://forum.nameberry.com/t/how-to-design-your-user-card/337616

4 Likes

I just updated my usercard! These are some of my favourite names! I also added a guide with my pronouncations.

2 Likes

I finally finished updating my UC and added a new boy combo, [name_u]Axel[/name_u] [name_m]Evander[/name_m].

1 Like

Did small changes on current combos, added several new ones, also added a unisex section.

1 Like

Just updated my UC!!! Went for 2 middles instead of 1 this time because I have 2 and I love it!! : )

3 Likes

Nothing very exciting, just changed the layout a bit :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Switched some of my girl combos and added a “thinking about/haven’t made a combo for” section

2 Likes

I realized that I still have my own (new) name in my list of potential baby names, so I removed it

1 Like

So, having said that I wasn’t going to do combos again, here I am with combos in my user card. :sweat_smile: I also updated the overall style of my user card and it reminds me of my Tumblr days when I never capitalised anything! :joy: Some of the combos are old favourites (hello, [name_u]Casey[/name_u] [name_u]Beckett[/name_u]) and some I’m trying out for the first time.

4 Likes

Hey, we have almost the same quote in our user cards! :blush: Being a diver sounds awesome. I’ve never heard [name_f]Delsie[/name_f] as a nickname for [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] before, that’s really sweet!

1 Like

Added a “What would I name a baby today” section

4 Likes

OKAY! Did a total revamp of my UC. Added my name back in along with one of my favorite [name_u]Keats[/name_u] quotes. Only boys’ names have been added for now though, because I struggle so badly with making girls’ combos oh dear. Does anyone else feel that they can’t grasp their “style” with girls’ names? I have so many names I like at the very least, but none of them really match, especially considering how much name meaning matters to me sigh. ANYWAY - here are my boys’ names.

Summary

Basil [name_m]Casimir[/name_m] [name_m]Aurelius[/name_m]
golden king of the revolution

Arthur [name_u]Evren[/name_u] [name_m]Ferdinand[/name_m]
courageous voyager of the universe

Hugo [name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u]
radiant intellectual, friend of all

Asa [name_m]Leopold[/name_m] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]
immortal healer of the brave

Edmund [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]Constantine[/name_u]
steadfast protector of joy

P.S. I pronounce [name_m]Aurelius[/name_m] with the ‘ray’ sound, not the ‘ree’ sound.

5 Likes

@floatinthesky & @ladyforgetful lovely names!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I finally let go of [name_m]Napoleon[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] :disappointed:. I’m keeping the names that was inspired by it, however ([name_m]Ferdinand[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m]), because I really like it.

3 Likes