Post here when you update your UC!

Added and switched around a TON of combos! So, so happy with what I came up with this time around and genuinely feeling quite inspired. Might do some two-middle combos soon!

4 Likes

Thank you so so much! [name_f]Martha[/name_f] [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] and [name_m]Caspar[/name_m] [name_m]Moss[/name_m] is such an adorable sibset, you’re so right! :exploding_head: And yes omg [name_m]Linus[/name_m] is lovely!

2 Likes

Yessss! [name_m]Linus[/name_m] is getting all the love! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Changed Rosewyn [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_u]Bliss[/name_u] to Rosewyn [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u]

1 Like

I haven’t been active on this platform for months and I’ve just noticed that the signatures are no longer part of the forum. First I was disappointed but now I’m happy to see that we still have the opportunity to share our favourite combos. I truly can’t wait to see all the amazing combos you have! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We also have UCs now!

it was a few days ago but i added a lovely quote :blush:

1 Like

Lydia [name_f]Bronte[/name_f] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] & [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] [name_f]Lilac[/name_f] are new additions!

1 Like

Hmm… I added my carrd.co onto my UC (the blue link that says About Me)

1 Like

Switched some names around again and now have:

Anya [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Lilac[/name_f]
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]
[name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Chiara[/name_f]
[name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u]

1 Like

I updated my Réatlán combo from Réaltán [name_f]Annora[/name_f] [name_f]Constance[/name_f] to Réaltán [name_f]Eowyn[/name_f] [name_f]Fay[/name_f]. It was just feeling to bulky to me.

I also added a link to my pinterest aesthetic boards for my combos, which has been really fun to work on.

1 Like

Added Rosewyn [name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]

1 Like

Updated!
Not fancy yet, but the names should be fine!

1 Like

LOVE [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] [name_u]Finch[/name_u] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @Tiger15

2 Likes

Ahhh! I love this! Whenever I update my UC I want to make a thread just announcing to people that I’ve updated it.

So I updated my UC for the holidays. All the names have some symbolism or meaning relating to winter or [name_u]Christmas[/name_u]. Here are some of the meanings that may be a little less known

Ablus means white
[name_m]Tannon[/name_m] means fir tree and it also related to the song “O Tannenbaum”
[name_u]Wren[/name_u] is a winter bird
[name_u]Celyn[/name_u] means holly
[name_u]Joulu[/name_u] originates from the Germanic name of the winter solstice celebration (yule)
Rayes means king ([name_m]Jesus[/name_m] being the [name_m]King[/name_m] of Kings)
[name_m]Jonas[/name_m] means dove and peace which related to [name_m]Jesus[/name_m] and his birth
Colden has the word cold in it
[name_u]Kodiak[/name_u] is a group of islands in [name_f]Alaska[/name_f]
[name_m]Melchior[/name_m] is one of the three wisemen
[name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] was the angel that brought the news of [name_m]Jesus[/name_m] to [name_m]Joseph[/name_m]
[name_m]Whittaker[/name_m] means white field

Seren means star
[name_f]Amaryllis[/name_f] is a winter flower
Eirwen means white as snow
[name_f]Demetria[/name_f] is the Greek goddess that made winter
[name_u]Aster[/name_u] means star
[name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] means God’s gift which is what [name_m]Jesus[/name_m] is
[name_f]Turquoise[/name_f] is the birth stone of december
[name_f]Fenna[/name_f] means peace (see [name_m]Jonas[/name_m])
[name_f]Jovie[/name_f] means joyful
[name_u]Garnet[/name_u] is [name_u]January[/name_u]’s birth stone
[name_f]Olwen[/name_f] means white foot
[name_f]Mira[/name_f] means peace in some languages
[name_m]Viridian[/name_m] is a type of green

Glad I finally got to explain this somewhere

5 Likes

@anon47024950
[name_f]Xanthe[/name_f] [name_f]Esmeralda[/name_f] is stunning! And I absolutely love [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] for a girl!

1 Like

Lovely to see someone else using Eirwen!

1 Like

More switching! Now I have:

Genevieve [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_f]Cerys[/name_f]
Lilawyn [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]
Rosewyn [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]
[name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Anya[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u]

2 Likes

Updated mine to include my favourite diva-esque names; ones full of attitude, yet a bit sweet as well, and definitely covered in glitter :joy:

9 Likes

I’ve been messing around with my UC for awhile now, but I think I’m satisfied for the time being… I think the only thing that actually changed in the end was [name_u]August[/name_u]'s middle name. :joy:

2 Likes