Post here when you update your UC!

Added [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] (she’s been on my list in the past) and [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m] [name_m]Hawthorn[/name_m] (pretty sure I stole him from someone… lmk if you know who he belongs to)

6 Likes

@EllieWilbury I don’t think I could ever pull off [name_m]Scorpio[/name_m], but I really love [name_m]Chadwick[/name_m] [name_m]Scorpio[/name_m]. [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Wilderose[/name_f] is amazing… I have fallen for the spunkiness of [name_f]Freya[/name_f] paired with the sweet yet boho [name_f]Wilderose[/name_f].

1 Like

Added [name_f]Frances[/name_f] [name_f]Ellen[/name_f] ([name_f]Honour[/name_f] name combo), and [name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_m]Lysander[/name_m].
How many is too many? I feel like I need to remove some now, I’m up to 18…

4 Likes

Agatha [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] :heart_eyes: so lovely (@ladyforgetful)

I changed my pfp :blush:

2 Likes

Added [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]

Decided to remove [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] [name_u]Blake[/name_u], [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_u]Jo[/name_u] and [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]. Gutted to see them go, but can’t see myself using them.
Undecided on [name_f]Asterope[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f], I’ll never be brave enough to use it, but can’t bring myself to remove her

4 Likes

I’ve gotten rid of quite a few combinations, and replaced them with some experimental ones. I’m not finished updating the user card yet!

2 Likes

Changed my UC bg and my header to go w my pfp better :slight_smile:

1 Like

I added boys and unisex witchy names :grin:

3 Likes

okay i think i’m really happy with my user card it feels very at home to me and this is the first time in a long time that i have been like wow! i love! names!

9 Likes

Switched out [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] for [name_m]Kurtis[/name_m] “[name_m]Kurt[/name_m]”, [name_m]Whittaker[/name_m] “[name_u]Whit[/name_u]” for [name_m]Winston[/name_m], & [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] [name_m]Reuel[/name_m] for [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_m]Walton[/name_m] :revolving_hearts::sparkles:

3 Likes

cut my uc down to only my absolute favorites !

2 Likes

Created a very bright theme for today, and changed pfp/uc background/profile header to match it

EDIT: Back to the original, removed the theme

2 Likes

Total makeover! [name_u]New[/name_u] profile picture, new header and now only five names for each gender. I’ve also provided a link to a list of all my names.

6 Likes

how do you get such cute text? its lovely! :blush:

2 Likes

I used https://instafonts.io/ and copy and pasted :blush:

2 Likes

Updated my font, thanks for the link :blush:
Removed [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] [name_u]Eden[/name_u], I don’t love it as much as my other names and trying to cut down
Added a header, how do I change my profile pic?

4 Likes

go to preferences and account and your pfp should be there at the top, click on the edit option and upload a new one :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Narrowed my UC combos down to 20!

5 Likes

Changed [name_f]Jovie[/name_f] to [name_f]Ella[/name_f] & added: [name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_f]Charity[/name_f], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Josette[/name_f], [name_u]Elliott[/name_u], [name_m]Winston[/name_m] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u], & [name_m]Kurtis[/name_m] [name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m]

3 Likes

added [name_f]Anya[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] :white_heart:

8 Likes