Post here when you update your UC!

Added [name_f]Maelys[/name_f] [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] to my :star: section!

5 Likes

stripped down from sibsets to individual names. also swapped around the lists because i’m questioning the usability of nickname-names for boys and really liking double-barrel names for girls!

5 Likes

i’m inclined to say extremely useable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and this surprises no one but i’m sticking to it. jack started out as a nickname name and i know at least ten

6 Likes

don’t worry, i’ll be back on them by tomorrow :sweat_smile:

1 Like

they’re completely useable! here in the uk, harry, jack & charlie are all in our top 10, and out of that we have freddie, alfie, theo, archie, tommy, teddy, albie and so many more given to over 1000 babies! nickname-names on boys are completely normal to me

7 Likes

i forgot archie existed :pleading_face: he’s so cute

5 Likes

added cecily olivine, frida rose, mathilda honey :yellow_heart: and two adopted combos from @rhodes2nowhere juno sky and sweet little freya january :pleading_face: :two_hearts:

9 Likes

i replaced atticus nightingale with atticus ocean :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :two_hearts:

8 Likes

Added [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] [name_f]Pernille[/name_f] and [name_u]Billie[/name_u] [name_f]Aveline[/name_f]

8 Likes

took out everything except from lily eliza jean & peter brennan march

4 Likes