Presley?

Is the name [name_u]Presley[/name_u] too cutesy for a girl? I like the name but I’m so sick of -ley/-lee/-leigh names.

1 Like

Presley is lovely imo. I’m a bit biased as I’m a [name_u]Haley[/name_u] and my niece is a [name_u]Paisley[/name_u], but I love the -lee ending lol. I feel like [name_u]Presley[/name_u] is one of those names that you don’t hear often, but is familiar enough to not be too unusual.

1 Like

I love it!!!

Presley isn’t my personal style but I don’t think it’s too cutesy! It has a different vibe to me than a lot of other -ley names.

It’s not my style, but I don’t think it’s too cutesy. [name_f]My[/name_f] best friend is obsessed with [name_m]Elvis[/name_m] and I fully expect my future niece will be a little [name_u]Presley[/name_u]!

I don’t think it’s too cutesy.

Sounds like Parsley.

It’s not really my style but I definitely think it’s usable.

It definitely looks a lot like parsley but sounds very different.

Love [name_u]Presley[/name_u], not too cutesy at all!

I get a different vibe from [name_u]Presley[/name_u] than I do most other “ley” names. it does seem less cutesy and more cool/unisex

I like [name_u]Presley[/name_u] but I wonder how it ages. I love it more for a middle name. I love [name_f]Priscilla[/name_f] and wonder why it’s not used more often!

Yeah, I can’t really picture a grown-up [name_u]Presley[/name_u]. I like the idea of a middle name though

I love it !

Say them back to back after time.

I immediately think of [name_m]Elvis[/name_m] [name_u]Presley[/name_u], of course, and I think many people will do that too. It definitely strikes me as trendy, as many started doing [name_u]Jagger[/name_u] for a boy after the singer [name_m]Mick[/name_m] [name_u]Jagger[/name_u]. I’d really consider how much people’s association with The [name_m]King[/name_m] will bother you, because I think many people will ask you if you are a fan of his.

I think it’s cute and quite wearable.

I like the sound of it and I don’t think it’s cutesy, but I wouldn’t like the [name_m]Elvis[/name_m] association. If you’re fine with it, though, then go for it. [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite -lee/-lee/-leigh names are [name_u]Paisley[/name_u], [name_f]Linley[/name_f], and [name_f]Everleigh[/name_f].

1 Like

I think its a sweet name and not too cutesy. Its one of my favorite -ley names.

Presley is quite funky

1 Like