Rate the Listography (Or other overflow)

Okey dokey! So there’s a rate my uc, which you can find here or another one here! Since many of us have created listographys, then why not do the same! In general I recommend rating a few names, the layout, and colors. (but mostly importantly overflow names, cause isn’t that what we all have in common!)

Btw, if you use another platform feel free to reply as well, but make sure the link is easily accessible!

Perhaps to make it easier for the next poster, leave the link!

Ok, have fun!

listography.com/BeesKnees

1 Like

this is such a fun idea!

there are so many fun things on your listography!! here are a few of my favorite sibsets/combos/etc:

marie fleur and rosalie jane: this sibset is so sweet, and i could totally see them as your daughters! i love how they both have a floral element, but not too matchy.

the future life images are so sweet and aesthetic! that’s so unique and cool!

all of your combos are beautiful, here are my favorites:
aurelia charlotte- the vibes are immaculate
felicity hope- sooo sweet :heart:
lenora belle- i love this! it’s so chic!
nora juliet- absolutely beautiful, great flow, probably my favorite
gideon clove- gorgeous and the names balance each other out so well!
william island- island is the coolest middle!
wesley forrest- i love this! it’s so handsome!

and some that are absolutely beautiful, just not for me!

delilah lorelai- i feel like these names don’t really go together well… the vibes seem a little off to me
verity clara- gorgeous on paper, but if you say it, the double air- sounds is a bit repetitive
peter charles- i like it, but it feels like it’s missing something. maybe another middle?

the colors and overall aesthetic is beautiful and so you! i love your listography!

here’s mine!

https://listography.com/4863222623

1 Like

[name_f]Love[/name_f] the vibe of your UC [name_f]Maddie[/name_f]! The orange background is adorable. Here are some names/sections that are standing out to me!

[name_m]Beckett[/name_m] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]: I love this one, so spunky and bright- a little sporty, a little bookish, a ton of sweetness…I picture a little girl full of love for everything and who always has a different answer when someone asks “what do you want to be when you grow up,” from author to biologist, astromoner to painter to ballerina!

[name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_m]August[/name_m]: The most perfect combination of elegant, modern, and eye-catching. She seems delicate yet vibrant and bold, and very summery! I’m getting classic summer vibes from her- checkered picnic blankets, raspberry lemonade, barefeet with friendship anklets, and daisy chain crowns!

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Scout[/name_f]: The alliteration here is adorable! Her colours are bright yellow and sunshiney! She seems like a talkative, adventurous, silly-sweet little thing, who loves singing and hugs! [name_f]My[/name_f] only complaint is that the names are a very similar length, so for me it looks a bit blocky if that makes sense.

[name_m]Vincent[/name_m] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]: Ooh, this is very sleek, kightly, and romantic! [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] gives off very silvery, sharp imagery (swords, calligraphy pens, shooting start…) while [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is flowery and soft- a great balance!

I also love to see darling [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_f]Jean[/name_f] on there!

For next poster

I don’t have a listography- so feel free to skip me or to rate my compromise children (link is in my UC)

2 Likes

thank youuuuuu 🫶🏼 i loved reading this, and i love your descriptions so much!!

2 Likes

I’m gonna sneak in again for @OctaviaMay, especially since no one else has replied yet. :woman_cartwheeling:

I’ll go ahead and do the compromise children!

Gilbert Lavender and Pollyanna May- I’m going to be honest, I adoooooooore the middle name Lavender and it feels soooo you! Gilbert Lavender and Pollyanna May are adorable! They both feel extra classic. The middle name, May, makes Pollyanna feel extra beautiful. And the middle name, Lavender, makes Gilbert extra unique.
Tarka Matthew- I love the uniqueness of Tarka and the classic feel of Matthew. A surprising combo, but works well, none the less.
Giovanni Allegro- To be honest, I’ve never loved the name Allegro, but this combo makes it work. Sounds very Italian and fancy. It’s a fun combo!
Timothy Olive- I think I prefer Olive now on a boy! I especially like it for a middle, since it’s not too out there and familiar, but still… out there… at the same time. :sweat_smile: Timothy makes it more masculine and balances it out.
Louis Hawthorne- Again, I love the classic first with unexpected middle! Super fun! Louis is an adorable name and while, Hawthorne, is less classic, I feel like they work pretty well.
Waterlily Francine- This is adorable. I imagine a little girl, extremely curious and always outdoors! Waterlily is very whimsical and fun! Francine is a classic, solid middle, but still fun!

I love all of the names! :sunflower:

(Also feel free to skip me, since mine was just a bit ago)

Summary

I love these descriptions so much! Thank you for your time and for making me fall back in love with these little kids!!

1 Like

Oh my goodness, yours is so aesthetically pleasing! I love it!

I love the future life images and the names for your perfect family (especially [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] Sawyer)

[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] - beautiful
[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_f]Ruby[/name_f] - very sweet
[name_f]Millie[/name_f] [name_f]June[/name_f] - [name_f]Millie[/name_f] combos with one syllable middle names :ok_hand:
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] - [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] is a name I go back and forward with but this combo is stunning
[name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_m]Sawyer[/name_m] - I just had to mention it twice x
[name_m]Callum[/name_m] [name_f]Ellison[/name_f] - I love [name_m]Callum[/name_m] and [name_f]Ellison[/name_f] isn’t usually a name I’d go for but it’s fantastic in this combo
[name_m]Harris[/name_m] [name_m]Rowan[/name_m] - so cool, I love it!
[name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Kai[/name_m] - so handsome
[name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] - I love it!

Here’s mine: listography: Katie

1 Like

Hello! I thought I’d go ahead and do yours, since it’s been a bit!

I love all of the fun colors and pictures! I especially love the pictures for a few of the specific names, it’s adorable!

I’ll mention a few combos:
[name_f]Azalea[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]: This one is stunning! And the nickname ‘Zali’ is cute!
[name_f]Emery[/name_f] [name_f]Lynn[/name_f]: Feels so soft and happy! [name_f]Adore[/name_f] this one!
[name_f]Trinity[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f]: Feels modern, but also classic at the same time.
[name_m]Callum[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]: This one is adorable! I love it!
[name_m]Ethan[/name_m] [name_m]James[/name_m]: So sweet, love the classic feel of [name_m]James[/name_m].
[name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_m]Colin[/name_m]: I love how the names sort of balance each other out. [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] feels stronger (for lack of a better word) and [name_m]Colin[/name_m] feels light and soft. It works to well!

Next person: [name_m]Feel[/name_m] free to do mine or skip it (I’ve gone twice)

1 Like