Rate The User Card!

It’s a list of names a user loves that they put on their profile! Where you have “I am a tomboy who has a weird name preference lol”.

@Alaina27 most people use user cards to share their favorite names! You can look at them by pressing the profile picture twice (one will give you a little preview but to see the whole profile you have to press it again).

Well crap! I need to change mine. I didn’t even know it said that lol :joy:

Thanks lol

1 Like

Any idea on how you change your user card?? I’m an idiot sry

No need to apologize or self-deprecate! I’m including a tutorial about user cards.

@anon73451839
Aisling [name_u]Delaney[/name_u]- This is really cute! The names complement each other really well and the flow is great!

Chiara [name_f]Francesca[/name_f]- This one is a really sweet combo! [name_f]Chiara[/name_f] sounds rough but frilly at the same time and [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] complements it really well.

Livia [name_f]Domenica[/name_f]- This one sounds so lively! It feels so full of life and [name_f]Domenica[/name_f] balances it out by adding length.

Maeve [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f]- This combo is really nice! I’m usually not a huge fan of [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] (it just feels unfinished to me but I love [name_f]Mavis[/name_f] so maybe that’s why) but [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] sounds amazing with it!

Nora [name_u]Lennon[/name_u]- Both names are nice but it’s really heavy on the N’s so it feels like a tongue-twister.

Rosina [name_f]Graziella[/name_f]- I actually really like [name_f]Rosina[/name_f] but [name_f]Graziella[/name_f] makes the combo super frilly.

Amadeo [name_m]Lorenzo[/name_m]- I really like this one! [name_m]Amadeo[/name_m] sounds super handsome and distinguished and [name_m]Lorenzo[/name_m] adds a little bit of liveliness to it.

Conlan [name_m]Fortunato[/name_m]- This ones really cool! It feels very chill and laid back. [name_m]Fortunato[/name_m] is super nice.

Dylan [name_u]Yeats[/name_u]- I’m not gonna lie I don’t like this combo. I don’t like [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] (just personal taste) and every time I see [name_u]Yeats[/name_u] I think it says Yeast.

Emilio [name_m]Nataniele[/name_m]- [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite! [name_m]Emilio[/name_m] is super handsome and [name_m]Nataniele[/name_m] sound sounds so elegant.

Oscar [name_u]Sheridan[/name_u]- This isn’t nice! The names go really nice together and [name_u]Sheridan[/name_u] is cool.

Rowan [name_u]Tierney[/name_u]- This one is nice! [name_u]Rowen[/name_u] is super cool and I’ve never heard of [name_u]Tierney[/name_u] for a boy but it sounds really nice with [name_u]Rowan[/name_u].

Osiris [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Leonard[/name_m]: Not a huge fan of any of the names but I like the flow.
[name_u]Raven[/name_u] [name_u]Angel[/name_u] [name_m]Buchanan[/name_m]: [name_u]Raven[/name_u] is darling for a boy! I love that pronunciation for [name_u]Angel[/name_u]. Not a huge fan of [name_m]Buchanan[/name_m] but the name as a whole is lovely!
[name_m]Lucius[/name_m] [name_f]Amidala[/name_f] [name_m]Bram[/name_m]: [name_m]Lucius[/name_m] is a sweet name. Not a huge fan of [name_f]Amidala[/name_f] or [name_m]Bram[/name_m] though. Again, great flow.
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] Russo [name_u]Dove[/name_u]: [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u]! [name_u]Dove[/name_u] is nice as well. Not big on Russo though.
[name_m]Malachi[/name_m] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_u]Fox[/name_u]: Flow is great, as is all of the names in this combo.
[name_u]Salem[/name_u] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Moon[/name_f]: I do love all three names but at first glance, I did think it was for girls. It’s sweet regardless!
[name_m]Alastair[/name_m] Mycroft [name_u]June[/name_u]: [name_m]Alastair[/name_m] and [name_u]June[/name_u] are lovely. Mycroft is not really my style but it’s interesting none the less.
[name_m]Lazarus[/name_m] [name_m]Marcelo[/name_m] [name_u]True[/name_u]: This might be my favourite of your boys list!
[name_f]Raine[/name_f] [name_m]Nehemias[/name_m] [name_u]Tate[/name_u]: The “A” sound is a bit heavy but otherwise, I do like all three names.
[name_u]Zola[/name_u] [name_m]Zephaniah[/name_m] [name_u]Snow[/name_u]: I like [name_u]Snow[/name_u]. I think [name_u]Zola[/name_u] and [name_m]Zephaniah[/name_m] clash a tad for me as they both start with the same letter and end with the same sound.
[name_u]Florian[/name_u] [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_u]Monroe[/name_u]: Yet another favourite. [name_u]Love[/name_u] all three names as well as the flow.
[name_m]Helios[/name_m] [name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_m]Xil[/name_m]: Not a fan of any of the names, sorry! The flow is great though.
[name_m]Draco[/name_m] [name_m]Joaquin[/name_m] [name_f]Florence[/name_f]: [name_m]Joaquin[/name_m] is gorgeous! Not a huge fan of [name_m]Draco[/name_m]. I don’t like [name_f]Florence[/name_f] but I also don’t hate it either. I find it interesting for a boy and much lovelier than on girl.
[name_u]Valentine[/name_u] [name_m]Sherlock[/name_m] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]: [name_u]Winter[/name_u] is a fantastic choice. Not a fan of [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] or [name_m]Sherlock[/name_m] though. It’s a wonderful, soft sounding combination though.

Miriam [name_u]Jericho[/name_u] [name_u]Penn[/name_u]: [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] is not my style. [name_u]Jericho[/name_u] is dashing but I do prefer it for a boy. Not a huge fan of [name_u]Penn[/name_u] but I can see the appeal.
[name_f]Mavis[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_u]Dean[/name_u]: [name_f]Mavis[/name_f] is beautiful. Not a huge fan of [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] and not a fan of [name_u]Dean[/name_u] for girl, sorry!
[name_f]Helena[/name_f] [name_f]Evening[/name_f] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]: Not a huge fan of [name_f]Helena[/name_f] or [name_f]Evening[/name_f], but the flow is lovely.
[name_f]Marvel[/name_f] [name_f]Natasia[/name_f] [name_f]Rowena[/name_f]: [name_f]Marvel[/name_f] is interesting. A bit of clashing with the end sounds of [name_f]Natasia[/name_f] and [name_f]Rowena[/name_f].
[name_f]Thomasin[/name_f] [name_f]Wendy[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]: Not a huge fan of any of these names, though I think [name_f]Thomasin[/name_f] is growing on me, but the flow is there.
[name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] [name_f]Amalia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]: [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite thus far of your girl names!
[name_f]October[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] [name_u]Rue[/name_u]: [name_f]October[/name_f] is such an underrated choice! [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] isn’t usually my style but I can appreciate it here. [name_u]Rue[/name_u] is such a nice way to tie the name as a whole. It’s so unexpected but sweet.
[name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Noor[/name_f]: [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] and [name_f]Noor[/name_f] are sweet. Not a huge fan of [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f], sorry!
Luminara [name_f]Bellerose[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]: Never heard [name_f]Bellerose[/name_f] before, but it is stunning. Luminara isn’t a huge favourite for me but I like it here and [name_f]Eve[/name_f] is a darling filler.
[name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_f]Eulalia[/name_f] [name_f]Corinne[/name_f]: Not a big fan of any of the names but, as mentioned with your prior names, the flow is fantastic.
[name_f]Theodosia[/name_f] [name_u]Rooney[/name_u] [name_m]Pheonix[/name_m]: [name_f]Theodosia[/name_f] is okay. I’m a bit put off by the “dosia” sound. [name_u]Rooney[/name_u] is sweet and I adore [name_m]Pheonix[/name_m]. Flow 10/10.
[name_f]Phillipa[/name_f] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] [name_f]Nyx[/name_f]: Not a huge fan of [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] or [name_f]Phillipa[/name_f] but I adore them here. [name_f]Nyx[/name_f] is beautiful.
[name_f]Odelia[/name_f] [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]: [name_f]Odelia[/name_f] and [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] are sweet. Not a big fan of [name_u]James[/name_u] for a girl but I see that it has meaning to you and I do think it flows well with this combo.
[name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f] [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u]: I really want to like [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] but every time I see or hear the name, I think of [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] from the movie [name_f]Pet[/name_f] Sematary. It’s a sweet name but that image is just embedded in my brain forever. [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f] and [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u] are beautiful!
[name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Galilee[/name_f] [name_f]Zipporah[/name_f]: [name_f]Zipporah[/name_f] is nice. I’m not a fan of [name_f]Opal[/name_f] or [name_f]Galilee[/name_f], sorry!
[name_f]Eupraxia[/name_f] [name_f]Lillith[/name_f] [name_u]Storm[/name_u]: I love how Gothic this name sounds! It’s very beautiful

[name_f]Amidala[/name_f] - OOH
PADME!
[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Star[/name_f] Wars so much!!!

2 Likes

Same!

2 Likes

Toryn [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u]: I love [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u], neither first nor first middle are my style but the combo works nicely together

Vivian [name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_u]Night[/name_u]: I like the syllable count here, I think it flows really nicely together and I like the idea of [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] going back to the boys

Kayne [name_u]Archer[/name_u] [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u]: fn isn’t my style but I like the overall look and flow of the combo

Ambrose [name_m]Lucian[/name_m] [name_u]Hale[/name_u]: I think [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] is great (wee minds me of [name_m]Emrys[/name_m]/Alaric), this combo feels very autumnal to me and I really like it

Severin [name_m]Oskar[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u]: this one matches up well with your [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] combo, I can’t say I love the “severe” look alike in [name_m]Severin[/name_m] but otherwise a handsome combo

Roman [name_m]Castiel[/name_m] [name_u]Layne[/name_u]: I don’t think this combo flows very well together, [name_m]Roman[/name_m] [name_u]Layne[/name_u] [name_m]Castiel[/name_m] might work better

Jensen [name_u]Connor[/name_u] [name_m]Atreyu[/name_m]: nms but sounds nice for you

River [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Finn[/name_u]: I think if this combo was [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_u]Finn[/name_u] I would pair it with [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_u]Night[/name_u]- they have similar syllable counts and vibes

Sabin [name_u]Emery[/name_u] [name_u]Shaw[/name_u]: I love the look and sound of [name_u]Emery[/name_u] [name_u]Shaw[/name_u]-I’m not sure how to say [name_u]Sabin[/name_u] though

Gunner [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]: [name_u]Jude[/name_u] and [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] both feel really soft and relaxed whereas [name_m]Gunner[/name_m] is a bit aggressive, not sure how I feel about it-I think I’d spell it [name_m]Gunnar[/name_m] to detract from the word

Brooke [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]: this is really beautiful, it reads a little feminine but I love that about it

Spencer [name_m]Uriah[/name_m] [name_u]Poe[/name_u]: I don’t love the transition from spencERto URiah, I might split this into new combos

Dorian [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m]: this combo is kind of perfect, I don’t really have any feelings toward [name_u]Dorian[/name_u] but I love it here, and I find [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m] so beautiful, [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] just fits

Thayer [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Dean[/name_u]: I think this combo would be more successful as a two name combo-either [name_u]Thayer[/name_u] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] or [name_u]Thayer[/name_u] [name_u]Dean[/name_u]

Arrow [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_u]Reid[/name_u]: [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_u]Reid[/name_u] [name_u]Arrow[/name_u] would be my preferred order for this combo, arrow is just a bit too common a word for me

Kemper [name_m]Alaric[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]: ah-[name_m]Alaric[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] sounds amazing, I’m not sure how o feel about Kemper but I think it sounds good in the combo

Graylon [name_m]Emeric[/name_m] [name_u]Page[/name_u]: I love the way [name_m]Emeric[/name_m] [name_u]Page[/name_u] looks and sounds, I think for the first name I would do either Gradon or [name_m]Waylon[/name_m],

Ewan [name_u]Ashley[/name_u] [name_u]Tate[/name_u]: I like the look of this combo a lot, [name_u]Tate[/name_u] has such great meaning

Merlyn [name_u]Taliesin[/name_u] [name_u]Kade[/name_u]: this combo sounds a bit fantastical, I also would just spell it [name_m]Merlin[/name_m] to avoid spelling confusion because I assume more people know the I spelling

Tiernan Azaraiah [name_m]Wells[/name_m]: I love [name_u]Tiernan[/name_u] so much, the first middle is not a choice I would’ve thought to make but it’s really great here-and I like [name_m]Wells[/name_m]

Nero [name_u]Austen[/name_u] Reverence: this combo seems very reference-y ([name_m]Nero[/name_m], [name_f]Jane[/name_f]? [name_u]Austen[/name_u])and coupled with Reverence I don’t love it

Killian [name_u]Memphis[/name_u] [name_m]Ridge[/name_m]: I don’t care for this combo-I much prefer [name_m]Ciaran[/name_m]/Cian, not big on place names and combined with [name_m]Ridge[/name_m] it sounds more like an place than a person

Idris [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] Pogue: [name_u]Idris[/name_u] [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] is incredibly handsome, I’m not sure how to saw Pogue but it works nicely in the middle spot for that reason

Gaige [name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u]: I really dislike this spelling of [name_m]Gage[/name_m], [name_u]Michael[/name_u] and [name_u]Everett[/name_u] are family names for me and I think they sound great together

Olwyn [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]: recently came to the realization that -[name_u]Wyn[/name_u] names can nn to [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] and I gotta say I’d love that here-or [name_u]Ollie[/name_u], sounds really gorgeous

Laken [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]: first name feels a bit stale, [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] makes for an unexpected middle choice, iirc [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] has nice meaning and sounds good here

Willow [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]: this one seems really nice, I like the subtle alliteration a lot and think this combo both looks and sounds fantastic

Salem [name_f]Annora[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]: again not one for place names but this combo sounds really stunning so I can let it go, I like [name_f]Annora[/name_f] a lot

Nevara [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f]: I don’t love the first name because I know it as a spanish verb however it sounds nice with the middles and I’m really liking [name_f]Jade[/name_f] these days

Heulyn [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u]: just looked up fn to see how it is pronounced- I still am not super sure but the meaning of it is delightful, ray of sun in the snow is a nice bit of imagery and again the subtle alliteration is great

Arwyn [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]Rain[/name_u]: again love -wyn names now and the well-chosen alliteration, I don’t love rain here- I keep wanting it to be [name_u]Wren[/name_u] in my head

Ottilie [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]: I think this would also work best as a two name combo- [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] is more than enough and I don’t think the transition from [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] to [name_u]Wren[/name_u] is that smooth (might be how I say [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] though)

Thea [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]: I like all of these names separately- I don’t love the repetitive “eee” sound in [name_f]Thea[/name_f] and [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f]- and I do prefer the flow of [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] (currently in my sig lol)

Corsen [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Greer[/name_f]: [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Greer[/name_f] is stunning, I would leave it at that, Corsen reminds me of Coarse, Corset as well as [name_u]Carson[/name_u]/Corwin which I would prefer

Thank you for all the kind words!

Heulyn can be pronounced as Hay-lin or Hi-lin. I use the Hay-lin pronunciation.

@anon73451839

Aisling [name_u]Delaney[/name_u] I like the hissing sound of [name_f]Aisling[/name_f] paired with the melodious [name_u]Delaney[/name_u]! These names feel very balanced together.

Chiara [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] This combination sounds great. I also think it will age well.

Livia [name_f]Domenica[/name_f] I personally really love [name_f]Livia[/name_f]. It’s one of my favourite names. I think [name_m]Domenic[/name_m] is a good middle name for it.

Maeve [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] go really well together. The sounds are different but these two names still feel similar to me.

Nora [name_u]Lennon[/name_u] I love [name_f]Nora[/name_f]! [name_u]Lennon[/name_u] as a middle name is interesting. I reminds me of [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_u]Lennon[/name_u]. Overall, [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_u]Lennon[/name_u] sounds beautiful.

Rosina [name_f]Graziella[/name_f] This is such an elegant name! I wouldn’t be surprised to see a character from a fairy tale named [name_f]Rosina[/name_f] [name_f]Graziella[/name_f]. However, I think it’s also wonderful for a real person.

Amadeo [name_m]Lorenzo[/name_m] [name_m]Amadeo[/name_m] [name_m]Lorenzo[/name_m] is a pretty name. It sounds very Spanish. I like that both the first and the middle name end in an o.

Conlan [name_m]Fortunato[/name_m] I don’t remember hearing [name_m]Conlan[/name_m] nor [name_m]Fortunato[/name_m] as a name before. Interesting choices! I like that this combination could mean ‘blessed hero’.

Dylan [name_u]Yeats[/name_u] [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] is a nice name. [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] [name_u]Yeats[/name_u] sounds great. At first I read Yeets instead of [name_u]Yeats[/name_u].

Emilio [name_m]Nataniele[/name_m] [name_m]Emilio[/name_m] is so beautiful! I think [name_m]Emilio[/name_m] complements Nathaniele very well.

Oscar [name_u]Sheridan[/name_u] Another amazing combination! [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] and [name_u]Sheridan[/name_u] are lovely together. [name_u]Sheridan[/name_u] is a cool name.

Rowan [name_u]Tierney[/name_u] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_u]Tierney[/name_u] is elegant and simple but at the same time it sounds adventurous and a bit mysterious, probably becuase I wasn’t familiar with [name_u]Tierney[/name_u].

1 Like

@Johannaa

What a fun theme! I love that you included the meanings.

Aurora Lux- This is really pretty, and has a nice balance between the more classic feminine Aurora and the more modern Lux.

Carina Terra- I love the meaning, and I think this has a great flow.

Hypatia Sterope- I think this is a little weightier than the other combinations, and it’s not my style. It is cool, though!

Mira Sol- This is very sweet! My only concern is that it might be mistaken for Marisol.

Nova Luna- Very pretty and perfectly fitting for today’s names.

Vega Aster- I like this!

2 Likes

Ida Alice: This is a stunning vintage combo, if not SLIGHTLY awkward to say. It feels fresh and light, but also very substantial. Ida feels incredibly literary and I get ‘yachting-off-the-coast’ vibes (but not at all pretentious or snobby). Alice is a long-time personal favourite. This combo looks like a sunset with soft pinks, yellows and blues.

Abilene Anne: Abilene is a pretty, puritan sounding name that isn’t my personal taste, but I can see how it might appeal. I would pair it with something slightly fresher to spice it up a bit because the combination really adds to puritan association. I actually really like name alliteration!

Isola Eleanor: Isola is gorgeous and makes a darling sister for Ida (STRONG yachting-off-the-coast vibes with pastel sunset). It’s exotic but familiar. Eleanor is such a strong classic that you have to take seriously. The combination, like Ida Alice is a little clunky but I wouldn’t change either as they actually complement each other beautifully as sisters.

Lily Magdalena: A gorgeous combo. Lily is such a familiar and popular classic but is never overdone in my opinion. It also softens that harsher ‘Magdalena’ which feels a bit heavy for my taste (the strong ‘G’ is a bit off-putting for me) but ultimately the combo flows beautifully.

Dinah Evangeline: Dinah is cutesy but I read it like ‘diner’ and therefore has no appeal for me at all. love how it’s spelled though and looks lovely on paper. Evangeline is pretty but I get such strong biblical connotations that it becomes a bit heavy and tired for my ears. The combo flows nicely.

Simon Leo: Simon is a nice, strong name that is just too mid-century dad for me right now. A little bland, a little serious. I can definitely appreciate it’s classic nature, I just find it hard to imagine on a little boy. Leo is just gorgeous, short, fun and substantial and really funks up Simon. The combination flows really nicely.

Jesse Jude: This is divine! Rarely are two names so perfect for one another. I love the contrary associations I have with this combo – on one hand I see an outdoorsy, cowboy type and on the other, a quiet scholar. Jesse is soft and sweet but very substantial and wearable, and I would describe Jude in much the same way. I love that both names are unisex, erring slightly toward the masculine.

Ira John: I really like Ira but for some reason it gives me very strong puritan vibes especially for a man. I do love seeing it on paper though, and if used for a girl I would think it perfect. John is another really nice classic that will always be mid-century bland dad. It also very much compounds those puritan, witch-hunter vibes and while the combo flows very nicely, I can’t let those associations go.

Gideon Elias: Gideon is just divine. I love that it’s familiar but also quite unusual and it gives me strong sea-farer imagery. The ‘giddy’ sound at the beginning used to put me off a lot but I now really love it. Elias is as handsome and masculine as it is soft and sweet. This is a darling combination.

Isaiah Shepherd: I want to love Isaiah but I just never have. I think it’s that it will always be very biblical in my mind. Shepherd is a name that I haven’t liked since seeing it on all the naming forums – for me it’s just so singular in its biblical and profession associations. The combination flows nicely but it’s just so, so biblical and I’d never hear anything other than the imagery I’ve described.

Levi Gabriel: Levi is so spunky and handsome, I love it! It sits as nicely on a child as it does and adult professional. I also think that it’s a wonderful choice for those who are religious as it’s not so obviously biblical. Gabriel is another rare biblical choice that I do like despite it’s singular association. It’s light and springy and softens ‘Levi’ which I’d argue is a slightly harsher name. This is a gorgeous combination and I’d love to see you use it.

Sybil Elena: I want to like Sybil but it’s just too clunky for me. Elena is so lovely and balances Sybil nicely.

Sylvia Juliet: Sylvia is a name that I really, really like. The ‘silver’ sound gives me witchy, forest imagery and I imagine a wood nymph. Juliet is pretty but changes the imagery of the combo, making the name more scholarly and reserved.

Leah Marigold: Leah is ok, pretty but strong enough in my opinion. I personally get very strong 90s trend vibes so I find it an odd pairing with Marigold. Marigold is so sweet, if a bit heavy and will always be a book character for me. The combination actually flows very nicely.

Morwenna Violet: Morwenna is really growing on me. At first glance it is clunky and heavy but after seeing it more frequently I now get strong Lord of the Rings imagery and it’s incredibly endearing. This name is at risk of being butchered by certain accents though and I think it’s really going to be at home in Wales or Ireland. Violet is another gorgeous vintage classic that will never go out of style. What a lovely combination.

Zelda Rosemary: Normally I am all for witchy names but I just cannot like Zelda. ‘Z’ is a letter that I just personally dislike for names – too harsh for me. Rosemary is a wonderful mid-century classic that I think always remains in style. The combination is so witchy and I want to love it!

Lucy Perenelle: Lucy is sweet and kind- can she do no wrong? It’s a lovely name that stays fresh and light always. Perenelle gives me exactly the same imagery as Marigold actually- sweet but a bit heavy and plodding.

Eben Elijah: Eben is not to my personal tastes at all and I immediately think of ‘Ebenezeer’ but I can see how the softness really appeals to some. I think it will always be confused with ‘Evan’. Elijah is similar to Elias in terms of vibe – soft but handsome.

Florian Arthur: Florian is a really lovely name but I personally see it is entirely feminine. The only thing that puts me off is that I do immediately think of the word ‘florid’ which is off-putting. Arthur is so, so lovely and I love that it’s had a resurgence. The stately and strong vibes are very strong, likely due to king Arthur. This combination is really, really lovely.

Finnian True: Finnian is a long-time favourite of mine and epitomises a name for me. Substantial, memorable, familiar but not at all common. I get strong outdoorsy imagery. I really don’t like virtue names (I think it’s again, due to the puritan association) and True is just that.

Edmund Percival: Edmund is a gorgeous literary classic that is preppy but not at all pretentious. The ‘Mund’ sound does run the risk at times of being heavy and plodding so if that concerns you I would consider ‘Edward’, but if not I still think it’s extremely wearable. Percival in my opinion is incredibly heavy, clunky and serious and does Edmund no favours as a combination. I would try something lighter in the middle spot, i.e. Perry.

I would love to see you use Ida Alice and Isola Eleanor - these are so, so stunning and I can’t get past the gorgeous seaside imagery

1 Like

These names are so gorgeous!

Iona [name_f]Florence[/name_f]- Hey, I just saw this one in the Name [name_f]Imagery[/name_f] Game! I love love this name. [name_f]Florence[/name_f] is already one of my favorites, and [name_f]Iona[/name_f] is one I’ve never heard before, but it looks like it has Gaelic roots, which is pretty cool. It’s such a richly beautiful name, definitely among my favorites on your list.

Enya [name_f]Juno[/name_f]- Well, connotations aside, this is a beautiful name. It sounds really beautiful and the names flow great. However, [name_f]Enya[/name_f] is something I only recognize from the Irish singer, and [name_f]Juno[/name_f] I only recognize from the movie, and while those might be great connotations for many, when both names in a combo have strong associations, it makes me hesitant to like it.

Wednesday [name_f]Alice[/name_f]- I adore day of the week names! [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] is my favorite, but [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] is a close second (must have been all that Heckedy [name_f]Peg[/name_f] as a child lol). [name_f]Alice[/name_f] is delicate and a perfect match for [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f], which has the same vibes but a longer structure. This is a beautiful combo.

Eden [name_u]Yarrow[/name_u]- Oooh, so pretty! Usually, [name_u]Eden[/name_u] is a little too religious for my taste, but this pairing is too good to take apart! These names feel made for each other, I can’t really explain it, but I’ve been sounding it out in my head constantly since I first saw it!

Elisabetta ‘[name_f]Birdie[/name_f]’ [name_f]Fleur[/name_f]- I like this combo a lot! Obviously, [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is the far more popular version, but [name_f]Elisabetta[/name_f] is very pretty, if a little long. [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] is [name_u]French[/name_u] and therefore I love it, and [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] is such a pretty nn, usually heard for [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] but I like it here, too.

Aerin [name_f]Isabeau[/name_f]- This seems to me one of your less familiar names on this list, but it is pretty. Is [name_f]Aerin[/name_f] pronounced air-in? I’m not totally into both names starting with a weak vowel, but the combo is nice enough.

Oona [name_u]Calloway[/name_u]- Well, this name is certainly Irish! Not a bad thing at all, in fact I love Irish names. Very distinctive starting with [name_f]Oona[/name_f], and then [name_u]Calloway[/name_u] brings a nice longer flow to it. I feel like this is the name of a future reclusive author, a vibe I very much like!

Rose [name_m]Fleetwood[/name_m]- Is this a reference? If you’re not referencing [name_m]Fleetwood[/name_m] [name_m]Mac[/name_m], you should definitely know that everyone will think you are! If you are, I’m kinda obsessed with it and there should be a list of names that reference that band: [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f], Rumor, [name_u]Stevie[/name_u], [name_f]Sara[/name_f], and [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] are just the ones that come to mind! Anyway, [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_m]Fleetwood[/name_m] is harsh but gorgeous and I love it!

Freya [name_f]Nimue[/name_f]- [name_f]Freya[/name_f] is becoming really popular here on NB, and I adore it! So lyrical and sweet. I like it paired with [name_f]Nimue[/name_f] too, very elegant and wearable.

Oleander [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]- I’m really loving all of these nature names! [name_u]Oleander[/name_u] is unique and sounds beautiful, plus it has tons of cute nicknames like [name_u]Ollie[/name_u], [name_u]Lee[/name_u], [name_m]Anders[/name_m], and [name_f]Anna[/name_f]. This name feels so light and springy, it feels so happy to think of, but also mature and a name a child can grow into.

River [name_u]Callahan[/name_u]- [name_u]River[/name_u] was a name I did not like at all, until I watched The Politician, and now I find it so soft and wearable for a boy! [name_u]Callahan[/name_u] is another favorite of mine, I’ve actually met several, and it’s really familiar and Irish without fitting into the box of popular Irish names for boys.

Rory [name_u]Flynn[/name_u]- I’m not sure why I dislike the name [name_u]Rory[/name_u] so much. It’s really just a problem of taste, so I’ll ignore that fact for right now. [name_u]Rory[/name_u] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] is a nice combo, but something about doesn’t flow very well, maybe with the y sounds so close together? Both names are very good, but I’d pair each with a different one.

Iver [name_m]Samson[/name_m]- Now this one has to be a Bon [name_m]Iver[/name_m] reference! Are these all music related and I’m just not picking up on it? Anyway, [name_m]Iver[/name_m] [name_m]Samson[/name_m] is a very nice name, I like [name_m]Samson[/name_m] better than [name_m]Iver[/name_m] but I wouldn’t switch them I don’t think.

Patrick “[name_u]Paddy[/name_u]” [name_u]Fionn[/name_u]- [name_f]My[/name_f] brother’s name is [name_m]Patrick[/name_m]! We definitely don’t call him [name_u]Paddy[/name_u], so the nickname is kinda unfamiliar to me, I’d just use it in full. [name_u]Fionn[/name_u] is literally impossible to say without an Irish accent, and I’m kinda loving that about it. [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] [name_u]Fionn[/name_u] is very Irish, but very familiar, and it feels very wearable to me.

Hugo [name_m]Caradoc[/name_m]- [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] is a longtime NB favorite, and I still can’t get enough of it! So gentle and refined. [name_m]Caradoc[/name_m] is one I’ve never heard before, but I Googled it and apparently he’s a [name_m]Knight[/name_m] of the Round Table, which is pretty cool. I like this name a lot, and it’s got a good flow and an even better history.

Finnian [name_u]Jude[/name_u]- [name_m]Finnian[/name_m] is a really cool name. Very Irish, very accessible, very underused, and it’s even got the nn of [name_u]Finn[/name_u], which I love. [name_m]Finnian[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] flows very well, and I love how familiar it sounds without being overly popular.

Oisin [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m]- How do you pronounce [name_m]Oisin[/name_m]? Like Woy-sin? [name_m]Oy[/name_m]-zin? I can’t tell! But however it sounds, it looks very handsome and refined paired with more traditional [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m]. I like this combo a lot!

Oliver [name_m]Moby[/name_m]- I adore literary names. I’m an [name_f]English[/name_f] lit major, and literally nothing makes me happier than a classic character thrown into a combo, it adds this level of elegance that’s undeniable. [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_m]Moby[/name_m] is a classic, and easily my favorite on your boys’ list. [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] is popular but never feels overused, and this combo is super wearable.

1 Like

[name_f]Sunday[/name_f] [name_u]Lane[/name_u]- STUNNING! I love day/month/time names and [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] is super cute. [name_u]Lane[/name_u] makes it feel very modern and adds a sleekness to the whole combo. It makes me think of white silk.

[name_f]Astra[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]- [name_f]Astra[/name_f] is super cool. It sounds modern and gives me a starry vibe. While I don’t usually like [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] (it sounds unfinished to me but I love [name_f]Mavis[/name_f] so maybe that’s why) I do love it as a middle in general. This combo has a very light, pearly, celestial vibe to it.

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Stella[/name_f]- This combo is super cute! I usually don’t really love [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] (just personal taste) but it pairs really well with [name_f]Stella[/name_f]!

[name_f]Astrid[/name_f] [name_f]Elodie[/name_f]- This combo sounds super cool! I actually do like [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] and [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] sounds super cute. This combo kinda makes me think of a beach sunrise.

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f]- This name is solid. I’m not a huge fan either name but they go well with each other and the flow is nice.

[name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]- This combo is really cool! [name_f]Florence[/name_f] is awesome and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] balances out the length of [name_f]Florence[/name_f]. It makes me think of moody jewel colors.

[name_m]Elio[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m]- This feels very chill and breezy! [name_m]Elio[/name_m] is super cool and chill and [name_m]William[/name_m] adds a little bit of elegance to the combo!

[name_m]Raphael[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m]- I LOVE [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] although I prefer the Spanish spelling [name_m]Rafael[/name_m]. [name_m]Henry[/name_m] is ok but I don’t think it flows very well as a middle for [name_m]Raphael[/name_m].

[name_m]Bastian[/name_m] [name_m]Leo[/name_m]- I really like this! [name_m]Bastian[/name_m] is nice and [name_m]Leo[/name_m] adds a little bit of playfulness to the combo. I do think that [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] would flow a little better just because it makes the combo feel more complete.

[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Clarke[/name_u]- This is really nice! [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] is really handsome and [name_m]Clark[/name_m] sounds AMAZING with it!

[name_m]Cassian[/name_m] [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m]- I like both names but I feel like the names run in together because they both end in hard N’s.

[name_m]Thiago[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]- I LOVE THIS! I [name_m]Thiago[/name_m] is so handsome and [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] sounds so amazing with it. This whole combo has a very literary vibe to it.

@anniebrown01 [name_m]Fleetwood[/name_m] is a partial nod to [name_m]Fleetwood[/name_m] [name_m]Mac[/name_m] who are my absolute faves! I did however read a gothic mystery a while ago called ‘The Familiars’ where the heroine was called ‘[name_m]Fleetwood[/name_m]’. It’s actually an old [name_f]English[/name_f] name meaning ‘by the river’ which I LOVE.

Adam [name_m]John[/name_m] - nice strong names, I see this is a good name, I just personally don’t care for the sound of [name_m]Adam[/name_m] and [name_m]John[/name_m] is way overused in my opinion. No offense!

Aaron [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] - again, neither of these are my personal style, but they go unexpectedly well together and sound so cool!

David [name_u]Noah[/name_u] - I feel like these are two of the most used names I hear all the time A LOT, maybe that’s why this isn’t appealing to me? I think the hard d and v don’t really compelement the soft sound of [name_u]Noah[/name_u].

Nathan [name_u]Connor[/name_u] - really nice! I like this! The perfect mix of soft and powerful!

Luca [name_u]Owen[/name_u] - LOVE both names and together they sound amazing! :wink:

Jacob [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] - Amazing! Classic names that have the same vibe.

Andrew [name_u]Christian[/name_u] - like this a lot. I can picture this on any age.

Caleb [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] - Wow this flows so amazingly!

Dylan [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] - I LOVE [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] on a boy and on a girl it’s fresh and cool. It goes stunningly with [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]!

Violet [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] - super sweet yet powerful!

Abigail [name_f]Claire[/name_f] - I hear [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] way too much I am sorry I just can’t make myself like it. And there’s a lot of as and ls in this combo…i don’t really like the flow. Sorry!

Willow [name_f]Alice[/name_f] - [name_u]Love[/name_u]!! [name_u]Love[/name_u] both names so much!!

Ivy [name_f]Nora[/name_f] - AWWW this is amazing and sweet!

Lily [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] - not for me, sorry

Rachel [name_f]Eve[/name_f] - Hmm…flow is nice it just seems to be lacking something.

Sage [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] - :heart_eyes: soft and powerful and magical

Adair [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] - fiery and fantasy and amazing :star_struck:

Noa [name_u]Lark[/name_u] - LOVE THIS! [name_u]Noa[/name_u] on a girl is so cool and [name_u]Lark[/name_u] on a boy is fun!

London [name_u]Archer[/name_u] - OH MY GOSH I LOVE THISS SO MUCH!

1 Like

@EJpuddlejumper I’m sorry it took me so long, but here’s your UC!

your crushes ~
Ruby ~
this is so lovely, objectively speaking, but I’ve never clicked with it! I think I might just know too many. it’s still very sweet.

Dove ~
although Dove on a girl has always seemed a little cutesy and soapy, for some reason I really like it on a boy! it has such calm elegance.

Larkin ~
I sat down to write this going “I really like this for a boy, but not so much for a girl” but the more I think about it, the more I think it works for either! I don’t love the way it sounds out loud, though.

Alani ~
although this isn’t really my thing, I do think it’s terribly elegant and sweet.

Clifford ~
I really want to like this, but unfortunately all I’m getting is big red dog.

your favourites ~
Avalon Therese Hope (Lonny) ~
I really love Avalon, and it’s impossible to escape the charming and terribly french style of Therese, but Hope doesn’t really do it for me here - it just feels a little pushed in for flow. I think Avalon Therese is stunning!

Evander Isaac True ~
I love Evander - it’s so classy and magical! Isaac is nice, but something about the sound doesn’t really appeal, and - for whatever reason - it’s one of the few names that has absolutely no aesthetic in my mind, which deters me a little (though that might be a positive for you). Evander Isaac is a lovely combo though, and I think True (though not really my favourite) does cap it off nicely.

Sibyl Reverie (Silvie) ~
this is so charming! I absolutely adore Reverie, and I think Sibyl has such an intriguing blend of mythology with a put-together, vintage aesthetic.

Aubrey James Valiant ~
unfortunately, Aubrey has never really done it for me, for either a boy or a girl. I just can’t get behind the sound or vibe of it. James is perfectly nice, but feels a bit fillery. Valiant is extremely funky. all in all, it’s a perfectly fine combo, but really doesn’t do it for me.

Rosaline Blythe ~
I absolutely adore this! how do you pronounce Rosaline? I prefer it with the last syllable rhyming with mine, but it works here with any of the pronunciations. Blythe fits so beautifully with it, too.

Cassian Ember (Cass) ~
I don’t know if it’s just the emoji on your UC, but this feels so bold and fiery to me. I love to see Ember on a boy, and Cassian has so much power and class. I would absolutely love to meet a Cassian Ember.

springtime ~
Elodie Promise (Eddie) ~
Whilst Elodie isn’t always my favourite, this is definitely sweet and spirited. I think Promise is so warm and powerful as a middle name. Eddie is really cute as a nn too!

Bernadette Hero (Birdie / Etta) ~
it’s hard to sell me on Bernadette, but I think this has just about done it. I adore both nickname options, and Hero is absolutely stunning.

Percy Conrad Blue ~
whilst I prefer Blue on a girl, it’s so fitting in this combo, I really love it. Conrad, however, doesn’t really do it for me - I just see a 58-year-old board director. Percy Blue or Percy — Blue absolutely owns me though.

Xavier Miles ~
Xavier is exciting, though not a personal favourite. something about it doesn’t feel namey to me. Miles is lovely though, and they pair well together.

summertime ~
Mirae Clover (Mae / Rae) ~
this is so darling, I might never get over it. there are actually no flaws.

Peregrine Joy (Penny) ~
I absolutely love to see Peregrine on a girl! Joy doesn’t really do it for me, unfortunately (I don’t click with most virtue names - I guess I’m just not a virtuous enough person), but it does pair really nicely. I don’t really like Penny as a nickname though - it feels quite dated and the sound doesn’t really work for me.

Emil Jasper (EJ / Jazz) ~
this is stunning! it feels terribly vintage, smooth, and charming. I don’t really think it needs a nickname, but I absolutely adore it.

Indigo Blaise (Indy / Ingo) ~
this has a very different vibe to Emil Jasper, but I love it as well and as much. It’s so daring and bold. I especially love to see Blaise! I really like Ingo as a nickname for this.

autumntime ~
Ramona Daisy Brave (Rae) ~
oh, this is so dashing! all the names have very different feels and aesthetics. Ramona makes it bold, clear, and almost vintagey. Daisy makes it sweeter, but keeps the original spunky factor, and Brave makes her feel like a fantasy character. I am so utterly in love!

Laurence Novel (Laurie / Ren) ~
this is very classy and fun (and I love Laurie), but it doesn’t mesh perfectly with me.

Robin Bellamy (Ben / Romy) ~
this is very light, and gives me more springy vibes than autumn, but I do really like the charm of it. it feels a bit 80s to me, though I couldn’t tell you why.

wintertime ~
Cressida Grace (Cressa / Essie) ~
I really love Cressida, and the nicknames for it are so sweet! I would love to meet a Cress. Grace does fit very well with it, and it perfectly carries that wintery vibe, but it’s such a filler to me, and, as I’ve said, I’m just not really one for virtues.

Noella June (Nell) ~
the Noelle / Noella family has never really worked for me, though I unhelpfully couldn’t tell you why. I’m aware that the object of this isn’t to analyse your categorising, but I do struggle to see June as wintery (and it contrasts because of this with Noella). however, I can be talked around to anything with the darling nickname Nell!

Kit Isidore Beau ~
this is lovely! Kit is very cute, Isidore is more stately, and Beau is my favourite! I think it has a really beautiful and charming sound. the whole combo is very sweet, and I can absolutely imagine it on a human child.

Emrys Vivian Night ~
I adore Emrys. it looks lovely written down, and has an enchanting feel. Night, also, is one of my favourite word names for boys - it’s so mysterious. however, I’ve never really been able to get on board with Vivian / Vivien(ne), for boys or girls. the sound just isn’t appealing to me. Emrys Night, however, is completely, and devastatingly magical. it’s absolutely perfect!

my favourites ~ (no order obviously because I’m indecisive)
my top three of your girl combos ~
Mirae Clover
Rosaline Blythe
Ramona Daisy Brave

my top three of your boy combos ~
Emil Jasper
Indigo Blaise
Kit Isidore Beau
honourable mention for Emrys Night, which doesn’t exactly exist, but is perfect

1 Like