Rate The User Card!

[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m]-very handsome! I love both names and go well together

[name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_m]Hugh[/name_m]-this is nice. [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] is sweet, and [name_m]Hugh[/name_m] is handsome, although I do prefer [name_m]Hugo[/name_m].

[name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u]-love love love! [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] is so incredibly handsome, and [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] is so cool! Definitely my favorite of your boys combos

[name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m]-I love this too! [name_u]Jude[/name_u] is one of my favorites, and [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] is so upbeat and friendly sounding!

[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Eamon[/name_m]-wow another great combo! [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] is another of my favorites. I can see it on a little boy or an old man! [name_m]Eamon[/name_m] is also cool and goes well here

[name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f]-[name_f]Thea[/name_f] actually just left my short list! It’s so spunky, and I love both how it looks and sounds. [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] is very pretty and flows well

[name_f]Della[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]-[name_f]Della[/name_f] is pretty and I don’t see it much! [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] is gorgeous and flows great here

[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Cathleen[/name_f]-[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] is so sweet and spunky! [name_f]Cathleen[/name_f] isn’t my favorite but it goes nicely here

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]-this is a sweet combo. [name_f]Alice[/name_f] is simple but pretty and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is so cute!

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Saoirse[/name_f]-all of your combos are so gorgeous! [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] is very sweet and [name_f]Saoirse[/name_f] is so unexpected! Wow!

I really love your style! There wasn’t one combo I didn’t like :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Kipperbo1

[name_u]Asa[/name_u] [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]: lovely! I really like this combo! The only thing that I might say is that [name_u]Jude[/name_u] is a bit hard to say at the end (although it could just be my accent that keeps it from rolling off the tounge!) I would just suggest saying it out loud to make sure it’s easy enough to say for you!

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Augustin[/name_m]: love this one! I really like the balance/arrangement of syllables. [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] is so lovely!

[name_m]Bruno[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Wilde[/name_u]: [name_m]Bruno[/name_m] isn’t my favorite, but it really works in this combo! [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] and [name_u]Wilde[/name_u] make for such lovely middles!

[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]Jules[/name_u] [name_m]Hawthorn[/name_m]: yes!!! I love everything about this one!

[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Anouk[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]: [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] is so sweet! I must confess, I’m not sure how to pronounce [name_f]Anouk[/name_f]. The combo looks lovely though!

[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_u]Hero[/name_u]: I love this one so much! The middles work so well here, and [name_f]Nell[/name_f] is such a sweet nn!

[name_f]Susannah[/name_f] [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]: I love the flow to this one! All around, such a beautiful name!

[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] [name_u]Arden[/name_u]: this one personally isn’t my style, but it’s still a nice name! [name_f]Flora[/name_f] is sweet. This combo may be a little “a” heavy for me.

@may.rose, here you go!

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Edelweiss[/name_f] - very snowy, pink, and soft. I like the graceful wistfulness and serious mix.
[name_u]Maria[/name_u] [name_f]Elspeth[/name_f] - I think [name_f]Elspeth[/name_f] brings more spunk into [name_u]Maria[/name_u], and it has an excellent flow.
[name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] - Phenomenal blend of styles! [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] is purple and strong, as well as soft, and [name_f]Emma[/name_f] is outspoken.
[name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]- Quite yellow! I love yellow. [name_u]June[/name_u] is short, energetic, and fun. [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] is longer and more sophisticated but still has a spark.
[name_f]Joy[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] - [name_f]Joy[/name_f] is happy and bouncy, and [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] softens it.
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] - These names go very well together, both quite subdued yet distinctive. I personally don’t care for [name_f]Freya[/name_f] but I love [name_u]Sage[/name_u], and if you really like [name_f]Freya[/name_f] it doesn’t matter what I think!
[name_f]Anya[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] - THis isn’t bad at all, it’s very cultured, pretty and formal, I just don’t feel strong vibes from it. Not bad, just ok.
[name_u]Skye[/name_u] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] - I love the pastel coloring this name brings to mind, the [name_f]El[/name_f] goes so well with the k.
[name_f]Carrie[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] - Short, sweet, charming, and cute!
[name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f]- feels light and white

[name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] ‘[name_u]Kit[/name_u]’ - [name_u]Love[/name_u] this so much! [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] is handsome and regal and [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] is mischievous and silly, but also very serious at the same time.
[name_m]Timothy[/name_m] [name_m]Bear[/name_m] - [name_m]Bear[/name_m] has never really struck me, but [name_m]Timothy[/name_m] was my favorite name for the longest while and I really think [name_m]Bear[/name_m] makes [name_m]Timothy[/name_m] more adventurous.
[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Beau[/name_u] - so stately and, well, august! I love [name_u]Beau[/name_u]. [name_u]August[/name_u] gives me an auburn color while beau is a soft blue to me.
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Storm[/name_u] - Distinctive and just as cool as can be! Any boy would love this name(in my opinion).
[name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_u]Lark[/name_u] - I’m just meh on [name_m]Judah[/name_m], but LARK is amazingly snazzy!
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m] - I can imagine this name being said and it fills me with joy, sensational combo!
[name_m]Ethan[/name_m] [name_u]Warrior[/name_u] - the strength and spirit of this combo is without compare!!
[name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u] - both names are superb on their own, but together they are out of this world amazing.
[name_u]Hudson[/name_u] [name_u]Brave[/name_u]- Unexpected and woods-y.
[name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] - Gloriously fantasy and magical!

1 Like

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_u]Poet[/name_u]: such a lovely name! It sounds like a princess name. I think it flows perfectly and is well rounded.
[name_f]Alondra[/name_f] [name_u]Clare[/name_u] [name_u]Novel[/name_u]: [name_f]Alondra[/name_f] is pretty but not my style, it gives me the same vibes as [name_f]Karen[/name_f]. [name_u]Clare[/name_u] and [name_u]Novel[/name_u] really help rejuvenate it. I don’t think it flows very well. Maybe [name_f]Alondra[/name_f] [name_u]Novel[/name_u] [name_u]Clare[/name_u]?
[name_f]Ebony[/name_f] [name_f]Solange[/name_f] [name_u]Rain[/name_u]: perfection! [name_f]Ebony[/name_f] is stunning and paired with [name_f]Solange[/name_f] and [name_u]Rain[/name_u] :heart_eyes:. The flow is great and [name_m]Ebbie[/name_m] is such a cute nickname for a little girl
[name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Sabre[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] “[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]”: Not a huge fan of [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] or [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] but it goes well with the other names in your signature. [name_f]Sabre[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is very pretty and it definitely brightens up [name_f]Lucia[/name_f].
[name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] Sunflower [name_f]Joy[/name_f] “[name_f]Mae[/name_f]”: I’m swooning! This combo is gorgeous and the flow is just perfect! I love [name_f]Mae[/name_f] as a nickname for [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f].
[name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] [name_f]Lillie[/name_f] [name_f]Clover[/name_f]: [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] is interesting for a girl but I think having the nickname [name_u]Penny[/name_u] really helps it. [name_f]Lillie[/name_f] and [name_f]Clover[/name_f] are pretty names but I don’t think they work well in this combo. I think having all three names nature names is just a little much.
[name_f]Sybil[/name_f] [name_u]Endellion[/name_u] [name_u]Hero[/name_u]: [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] is nms but I like it paired with [name_u]Endellion[/name_u] and [name_u]Hero[/name_u]. The middles once again brighten the first which I think is just lovely and how a combo should work

[name_m]Adrian[/name_m] [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_u]Night[/name_u] “[name_u]Rian[/name_u]”: I really like this combo! I think the flow is great, it’s perfectly rounded, and [name_u]Rian[/name_u] is such a handsome nickname!
[name_m]Evander[/name_m] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] [name_u]Fable[/name_u]: I adore [name_m]Evander[/name_m]! I love it with [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] and [name_u]Fable[/name_u]. I never thought of [name_u]Fable[/name_u] for a boy but I really like it and I think it works well with the combo! I get dystopian vibes from this combo.
[name_u]Skylar[/name_u] [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_u]Cove[/name_u] “[name_u]Kai[/name_u]”: I’m not a huge fan of [name_u]Skylar[/name_u] but I really like it with the nickname [name_u]Kai[/name_u] (PS you are the queen of creative nicknames! :slight_smile: ) I adore [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_u]Cove[/name_u]! This name gives me fantasy, ocean, sunset vibes. [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite out of all your names!
[name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_m]Austell[/name_m] [name_u]Robin[/name_u]: I like that you switched [name_u]Kit[/name_u] back to a stand alone. I think it definitely has enough strength to stand alone well. Paired with [name_m]Austell[/name_m] [name_u]Robin[/name_u] is just perfection! [name_u]Love[/name_u] this combo!
Lauence [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u] Rook: [name_u]Laurence[/name_u] and [name_u]Aubry[/name_u] aren’t my style but the flow well with Rook!
[name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_m]Conan[/name_m] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] “[name_u]Nat[/name_u]”: I’m rather partial to [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] (it’s my brother’s name) so I really like this combo! [name_m]Conan[/name_m] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] sounds great with [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] and adds a bit of spunk to the combo.
[name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] [name_u]Ember[/name_u]: This name is a little too unisex for me but it’s lovely nonetheless. I love [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] [name_u]Ember[/name_u] together and [name_u]Percy[/name_u] just ties it all together.
[name_u]Raven[/name_u] [name_m]Sylvester[/name_m] [name_u]Brook[/name_u]: I like [name_u]Raven[/name_u] but not as a first, however, I do think it works well here. [name_m]Sylvester[/name_m] really grounds [name_u]Raven[/name_u] and [name_u]Brook[/name_u]. I love the nighttime forest vibes this name gives off

(You don’t have to rate all the names in my user card, just the boys please :slight_smile:)

1 Like

I generally really dislike double MNs, however, YOU may have converted me…

[name_m]Angus[/name_m] [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] [name_u]Kit[/name_u]: [name_m]Angus[/name_m] is a name that I really like and my parents actually had it shortlisted for my brother. Unfortunately we lived on a beef farm and the association ended up being too strong. That is still the only reservation I have about this name because it is otherwise perfect. I think it’s so strong and so explicitly Irish I can imagine him having a big, but kind personality. [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] is a beautiful, soft name that I think wears well throughout a lifetime. One of my best friends at school was [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] and he was incredibly academic as well as being a musician and that will always be a good association for me. I think it suits the MN spot well mainly because it is somewhat unusual and I think kids could definitely ridicule in a FN position. [name_u]Kit[/name_u] is a boy’s name that i love but think is just not substantial enough in the FN position so it sits nicely at the end here. It’s sweet and fresh but has a vintage feel. This is truly a beautiful combination- masculine and strong, but so so soft.

[name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_u]Fox[/name_u]: I like [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] a lot but oddly I find the ‘mund’ sound a bit off putting at times and prefer the ‘ward’ sound in [name_m]Edward[/name_m]. It’s gorgeously vintage though and would suit any man throughout his life. I don’t like [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] personally. I just find it a bit bland and 90sesque. [name_u]Fox[/name_u] is a really lovely short name that suits both FN and MN positions (I think that the X at the end somehow makes it more substantial than a lot of other short names). [name_f]My[/name_f] only reservation being an Australian is that Foxes are vermin here and I don’t think I could personally call my own child that but would have no issues hearing it on another child. This combo is also so wonderful and flows beautifully.

[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] [name_u]Wolf[/name_u]: [name_m]Felix[/name_m] is such a great name for it’s [name_u]French[/name_u] and literary origins. Sometimes the hard ‘X’ sound is too much for me in a name but the soft ‘Fel’ at the beginning conjure that feline imagine that I associate it with, 10/10. I don’t like [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] at all. I don’t mind the grandpa names making a comeback but the ‘roop’ sound is really unappealing to me. [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] is another fantastic nature name that I think works well with your Irish/Scottish name choices- very outlanderersque. I wouldn’t use it as a FN as I think it’s SLIGHTLY pretentious but I wouldn’t think twice if I heard it on the playground. This combination is also really nice but the [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] combo is a bit jarring for me.

[name_m]Finbar[/name_m] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Wolf[/name_u]: [name_m]Finbar[/name_m] is one of my favourites and I’m always tossing up between [name_m]Finbar[/name_m] and [name_m]Finnian[/name_m]. Ultimately I love both equally but something about [name_m]Finbar[/name_m] is a bit more explorer and naturey I think. I would definitely use this and while it’s unusual it doesn’t fall into the pretentious category at all. [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] is a really nice name and it also gives me ‘explorer in a literary world’ vibes. [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] (See above). This is definitely one of my favourite combinations in your list- It flows superbly.

[name_m]Hamish[/name_m] [name_m]Leander[/name_m] [name_u]Finn[/name_u]: As much as I love good strong Celtic names I have just never been able to love [name_m]Hamish[/name_m]. I normally quite like the ‘sh’ at the end of names i.e. ailish, but for some reason when combined with the ‘hame’ in this combination I just find it a bit heavy and plodding… Having said that. I don’t mind it and wouldn’t think twice hearing it on another person. [name_m]Leander[/name_m] is a lovely variant but I do find that it sounds a bit unfinished and I think I would just prefer [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]. [name_u]Finn[/name_u] is gorgeous- hands down one of the best boy names around. This combination works like a dream. He would be a beautiful brother for [name_m]Angus[/name_m].

[name_u]Lionel[/name_u] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]: I really don’t like [name_u]Lionel[/name_u], I think it’s just too old manish for me. [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] is a great name that I think suits the MN category beautifully. Something about it will just never be a perfect FN for me but I think it rounds off other names nicely. Possibly that has to do with the [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] Gump association. [name_u]Jude[/name_u] is in my top three favourite boys’ names of all time. I think that it’s the perfect combination of soft and strong and suits a boy of any age. I don’t mind this combination but think [name_u]Lionel[/name_u] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] is just a bit jarring.

[name_m]Ozzy[/name_m] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] [name_m]Bear[/name_m]: I personally can’t get on board with the nicknames as FN. I think [name_m]Ozzy[/name_m] is cute for yelling out on the school yard but I don’t really take it seriously as a FN. [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] is gorgeous and wish I heard this more often as a FN. Again, explicitly Irish and with all the nicknames can be dressed up and down with his age. [name_m]Bear[/name_m] is cute, but unlike [name_u]Fox[/name_u] or [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] I think it sounds a bit unfinished. Having said that it’s a perfect MN for rounding off a big strong FN. This combination flows nicely.

[name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Wilde[/name_u]: [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] is one of my favourites and love the nickname ‘Roo’. It’s classic and familiar but ever so slightly off beat. [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] is another familiar classic that I really like and will never get sick of hearing. Unfortunately I don’t like [name_u]Wilde[/name_u] or [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] (I know that they’re so popular right now). I spend a lot of time outdoors, rock climbing and hiking etc and so when I hear a name like this I just find it a bit cringeworthy. Overall this combination flows beautifully.

[name_m]Seamus[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_u]Brave[/name_u]: [name_m]Seamus[/name_m] is another name I wish I heard more often as a FN. Again, like [name_m]Angus[/name_m] and [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] it’s just so obviously Irish and a I love the images I get of a funny character who loves his friends and runs amok. [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] is really beautiful and I love it as a MN because it’ll never get shortened to ‘[name_u]Jo[/name_u]’ which I really don’t like. [name_u]Brave[/name_u], like [name_u]Wilde[/name_u] is a name that just makes me cringe- I’m so sorry I think it’s just such a BIG name for a person to live up to. [name_m]Seamus[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] doesn’t flow very nicely imo but they’re stunning names individually.

@OliviaBrady

[name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f]
I love [name_f]Ada[/name_f] and it sounds great with [name_f]Frances[/name_f]! I like that [name_f]Ada[/name_f] is a palindrome. And even though it’s only three letters, [name_f]Ada[/name_f] still sounds very complete to me.

[name_f]Iona[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f]
[name_f]Iona[/name_f] is so beautiful! It makes me think of ions, as in charged molecules, but to me that’s actually a really cool association. [name_f]Florence[/name_f] is flowery and pretty. The fact that [name_f]Iona[/name_f] and [name_f]Florence[/name_f] are both also place names might make this combo seem a bit weird to some, but it doesn’t bother me personally.

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] is classical and lighthearted to me, which makes it a good combination with [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f]. I would never use week days as names myself, but I have to admit, if month names like [name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_u]June[/name_u] work, why not day names?

[name_u]Oleander[/name_u] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
I personally never considered [name_u]Oleander[/name_u] as a girl name but it’s definitely possible. [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is a really pretty name that goes well with [name_u]Oleander[/name_u]. As regards the meaning, this combo might be a bit poisonous though: [name_u]Oleander[/name_u] is a very toxic shrub and [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] means “she who intoxicates”. But I think most people don’t know the meaning of [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] so in that case it’s not a big problem.

[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] ‘[name_f]Birdie[/name_f]’ [name_f]Juno[/name_f]
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is such a beautiful name, classical but not old fashioned and royal but not over the top. [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] is a really cute nickname. I love it! Ancient Greek/[name_m]Roman[/name_m] goddess names are a quilty pleasure of mine and I actually love [name_f]Juno[/name_f]. It has the goddess connection and it also sounds like a variation of [name_u]June[/name_u] (although it’s more the other way round: the name of the month derives from the name of the goddess). So [name_f]Juno[/name_f] sounds modern but it has a long history. I really love [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Juno[/name_f].

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_u]January[/name_u]
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] is one of my faovourite names. I love the flower, the name is classical and simple but beautiful. [name_u]January[/name_u] doesn’t yet really sounds like a name to me. Unlike the names [name_u]July[/name_u], [name_u]June[/name_u], [name_f]May[/name_f] and [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_u]January[/name_u] is still just the name of the month to me. But that could change if I start [name_u]January[/name_u] hearing more often! [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_u]January[/name_u] sounds great.

[name_f]Oona[/name_f] [name_m]Fleetwood[/name_m]
I personally prefer [name_f]Una[/name_f], probably because I’m not Irish. However, my preference doesn’t change the fact that [name_f]Oona[/name_f] is amazing too! I’d love to start hearing this name more often. [name_m]Fleetwood[/name_m] is an interesting choice. I like the nature connection. [name_f]Oona[/name_f] [name_m]Fleetwood[/name_m] is a great combo.

[name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
I like these names separately and I like them together!

[name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_m]Fitzroy[/name_m]
I don’t know any Oscars personally and therefore to me this name has never lost its connection to [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] the Grouch from [name_f]Sesame[/name_f] [name_f]Street[/name_f]. Honestly, I liked [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] from [name_f]Sesame[/name_f] [name_f]Street[/name_f] and besides that [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] this name also reminds me of the academy awards and [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_u]Wilde[/name_u]. Anyway, [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] is a great name and it works well with [name_m]Fitzroy[/name_m].

[name_m]Finnian[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_m]Finnian[/name_m] and [name_u]Jude[/name_u] are both beautiful names and I like the combo.

[name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m]
[name_m]Henry[/name_m] is a classical name with lots of history but still very usable nowadays. I like the serious sounding [name_m]Henry[/name_m] paired with [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m], which has a more carefree sounds to me.

[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] is one of my favourite boy names! [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] sounds really cool.

[name_m]Adler[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]
I like [name_m]Adler[/name_m] because it means eagle. To me, [name_u]James[/name_u] is a name that will always sounds great. [name_m]Adler[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] is a wonderfull combo!

[name_m]Rueben[/name_m] ‘Roo’ [name_m]Edward[/name_m]
I only know people who use the [name_m]Ruben[/name_m] variation, so I still have to get used to both [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] and [name_m]Rueben[/name_m]. Nice name though. I like [name_m]Edward[/name_m] and [name_m]Rueben[/name_m] [name_m]Edward[/name_m] is a good pair.

@Johannaa I absolutely love your profile pic!!!

[name_m]Adrian[/name_m] [name_m]Remus[/name_m] [name_m]Icarus[/name_m] - I love [name_m]Adrian[/name_m] too, it’s in my user card. [name_m]Remus[/name_m] and [name_m]Icarus[/name_m] are both strong, cool, [name_m]Roman[/name_m] mythology names. Like this a lot!

[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Rainer[/name_m] [name_m]Theseus[/name_m] - I LOVE [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] and [name_m]Rainer[/name_m] (ha if you look at my profile background you’ll see [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]). [name_m]Rainer[/name_m] sounds so interesting! [name_m]Theseus[/name_m] is ok.

[name_f]Irene[/name_f] [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] - The r and vowel sounds kind of smoosh together, but [name_f]Irene[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] are so charming together.

[name_m]Leonard[/name_m] [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_u]Orion[/name_u] - starry, navy blue, brave…love the imagery. Heroic sounding. [name_u]Love[/name_u].

[name_u]Maria[/name_u] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] - heroic sounding again! [name_u]Bright[/name_u] and colorful. [name_f]Iris[/name_f] gives it a bit of softness.

[name_f]Nelia[/name_f] [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f] - Nice! I actually like this name way more than I expected. Magical!

[name_f]Terese[/name_f] [name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] - I love all the names, they just need a bit of spicing up.

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] [name_m]Darius[/name_m] - I like all the ds. Very foresty and nightlike.

@EJpuddlejumper
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_u]Poet[/name_u]
So sweet! I go back and forth on [name_f]Alice[/name_f] personally, but [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] and [name_u]Poet[/name_u] both do so much for it. I adore [name_u]Poet[/name_u].

[name_f]Celeste[/name_f] [name_f]Alondra[/name_f] Song
This one sounds like an actress! Very charismatic and light blue. I really like [name_f]Essie[/name_f] as a nickname; I used to love the name [name_f]Celie[/name_f] which may also be a sweet nickname! [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] always reminds me of light rain.

[name_f]Ebony[/name_f] [name_f]Solange[/name_f] [name_u]Rain[/name_u]
This one is not my personal favorite, but I think it sounds really pretty!

[name_f]Lucille[/name_f] [name_f]Sabre[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucille[/name_f] is so fun (I have Lucielle on my own list, just an extra syllable). [name_f]Sabre[/name_f] is really interesting, and [name_f]Grace[/name_f], of course-- so graceful. I love the ay-ay sound between [name_f]Sabre[/name_f] & [name_f]Grace[/name_f].

[name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] Sunflower [name_f]Joy[/name_f]
[name_u]Love[/name_u], love, love-- so pretty. Really nothing else to say, this one is goregous.

[name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Clover[/name_f]
[name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] reminds me of condors for some reason-- I know, totally different bird, but it darkens the image a bit. [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Clover[/name_f] is beautiful though.

[name_f]Sybil[/name_f] [name_u]Endellion[/name_u] [name_u]Hero[/name_u]
Sounds like a name out of a story! I like [name_u]Endellion[/name_u], and [name_u]Hero[/name_u] is so powerful, but I just can’t get behind [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] (love [name_f]Sabela[/name_f] though). It does sound nice though!

[name_m]Adrian[/name_m] [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_u]Night[/name_u]
I actually know a little boy named [name_m]Adrian[/name_m] [name_m]Jasper[/name_m]! He’s great, and has totally changed my impression of the name [name_m]Adrian[/name_m]. [name_u]Night[/name_u] is a great addition!

[name_m]Evander[/name_m] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] [name_u]Novel[/name_u]
[name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] is such a GP name for me, I love it. [name_m]Evander[/name_m] is also very smart, [name_u]Novel[/name_u] I’m not sure about but it flows very well!

[name_u]Skylar[/name_u] [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_u]Cove[/name_u]
So surprising! I haven’t seen [name_u]Skylar[/name_u] in forever! [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] is beautiful, and [name_u]Cove[/name_u] is honestly the apple of everyone’s eye-- so cute.

[name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_m]Austell[/name_m] [name_u]Robin[/name_u]
[name_u]Love[/name_u] this one! [name_u]Kit[/name_u] is so, so sweet.

[name_u]Laurence[/name_u] Elyan Rook
I love [name_u]Laurie[/name_u] as a nickname! This name is not my style, but it sounds like a fairytale prince and I can definitely get behind that!

[name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_m]Conan[/name_m] [name_u]Blue[/name_u]
[name_u]Nat[/name_u] is one of my all-time favorite names! [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] is nice and sturdy, [name_m]Conan[/name_m] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] sounds really nice to follow. I picture a very blue-green mountain scene.

[name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] [name_u]Ember[/name_u]
Very cute, really reminds me of [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] (which may be good or bad depending?). [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] is just gorgeous.

[name_u]Raven[/name_u] [name_m]Sylvester[/name_m] [name_u]Brook[/name_u]
[name_u]Raven[/name_u] on a boy is so refreshing! And [name_u]Brook[/name_u]! I LIVE! [name_m]Sylvester[/name_m] is so quirky and mid-century (like the love of my life: [name_m]Seymour[/name_m]). I love this one!

1 Like

@lumosmaxima
[name_u]Rocket[/name_u] [name_u]Elias[/name_u]: I love this combo! I adore [name_u]Rocket[/name_u] and it’s a hard one to pair but you matched it perfectly with [name_u]Elias[/name_u]. [name_u]Elias[/name_u] really balances out [name_u]Rocket[/name_u]

[name_f]Amelita[/name_f] Bobot: [name_f]Amelita[/name_f] is pretty and a great alternative to [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]. Bobot is an interesting choice. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you mean Robot maybe? The name flows well tho

[name_u]Mikko[/name_u] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u]: Loving this combo! I really like seeing someone use [name_u]Mikko[/name_u], it’s so underused! And it’s perfect paired with [name_u]Valentine[/name_u]; it really brightens up the whole combo.

[name_f]Tegwen[/name_f] [name_f]Lili[/name_f]: beautiful name! I’ve never hear [name_f]Tegwen[/name_f] before but I really like it. I sounds a lot better than [name_u]Teagan[/name_u] imo. [name_f]Lili[/name_f] rounds out the combo perfectly. I get rain forest, cove, deserted beaches vibes from this combo.

[name_m]Samzun[/name_m] [name_u]Bravery[/name_u]: This is my favorite out of your names. [name_m]Samzun[/name_m] is so interesting but in a good way. I’ve seen this spelling before but I do like it and it fits in well with the other names in your user card and would be a perfect brother to [name_u]Rocket[/name_u] [name_u]Elias[/name_u]. I adore [name_u]Bravery[/name_u] and I really think it grounds [name_m]Samzun[/name_m].

Onnolee Bluebird: so pretty! It sounds like a specific type of bluebird but I think it works. The flow is perfection. I think the combo would be little better if it had a nickname.

[name_m]Grover[/name_m] [name_m]Mowgli[/name_m]: I like each of these names individually, especially [name_m]Mowgli[/name_m] but I don’t think they work well together. They both are strong, distinct names and they kind of conflict.

[name_u]Hali[/name_u]’a [name_f]Wildflower[/name_f]: Stunning! This name makes me picture hibiscuses for some reason lol but I really like that!

1 Like

[name_u]Asa[/name_u] [name_m]Malachite[/name_m] [name_u]Rune[/name_u] - legendary!!! [name_u]Green[/name_u] and foresty. Very handsome!

[name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_m]Finnian[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m] - Sparky and soft. I love the picture it gives me, a map in firelight in a forest.

[name_m]Calix[/name_m] [name_m]Archibald[/name_m] [name_u]Arrow[/name_u] - OH MY HECKING GOSH YOU MADE ME LOVE ARCHIBALD…sorry this name is just so regal, handsome, perfect, perfect, strong, and perfect!!

[name_m]Enoch[/name_m] [name_m]Hezekiah[/name_m] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] - Ok, [name_m]Enoch[/name_m] is like the most amazing and cool name ever and [name_u]Blue[/name_u] is so excellent, but [name_m]Hezekiah[/name_m] is not really for me.

[name_m]Evander[/name_m] [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m] - I love all these names individually and in a combo together…it feels fun as well as serious.

[name_m]Fergus[/name_m] [name_m]Lysander[/name_m] [name_u]Noble[/name_u] - LOVE NOBLE AND LYSANDER and really really like [name_m]Fergus[/name_m]! This name feels like a dark olive green and sandy yellow.

[name_m]Fraser[/name_m] [name_m]Branigan[/name_m] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] - i absolutely adore [name_m]Fraser[/name_m] and [name_m]Apollo[/name_m]! [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] is such a cool names, especially because of the spaceship [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] 11…the first flight to the moon. Something about the syllables bran or bryn never is wonderful to me personally, not bad, just not really for me.

[name_m]Huck[/name_m] Lysias [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] - [name_m]Huck[/name_m] and [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] are cool! Lysias is very magical.

[name_m]Odin[/name_m] [name_m]Amias[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] - LOVE [name_u]Grey[/name_u] but just meh on [name_m]Odin[/name_m] and [name_m]Amias[/name_m]. [name_m]Odin[/name_m] is obviously a strong and wise association.

[name_u]Rye[/name_u] [name_m]Finnegan[/name_m] [name_m]Crane[/name_m] - I don’t care for [name_m]Crane[/name_m] and [name_m]Finnegan[/name_m] is just meh. [name_u]Rye[/name_u] isn’t my style either, it does give me a pretty picture though (a beautiful forest with sunlight shining through a thick canopy of leaves) even if I don’t like the sound that much. It’s probably cause it reminds me of the word wry …not bad though I could get used to it and love it!!

[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] Tik - love the three three one syllables and definitely enjoy [name_u]Kit[/name_u]!

[name_m]Tennyson[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Paley[/name_m] - Ooh would be so wonderful I just can’t seem to get on board with [name_m]Paley[/name_m]. Maybe [name_u]Wynn[/name_u], [name_u]Bailey[/name_u], or [name_u]Perry[/name_u] would make me like it? If you like it though, obviously, it’s your choice and you don’t need to change it because of my one comment!

[name_m]Tripp[/name_m] [name_m]Callaghan[/name_m] [name_m]Brooks[/name_m] - perfect…

1 Like

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_u]Poet[/name_u]-I love this so much!! [name_f]Alice[/name_f] is very sweet and has a nice vintage charm! It’s high on my own list. [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] is so pretty and I love [name_u]Poet[/name_u] with the two more classic names! [name_m]Favorite[/name_m] from your girls list!
[name_f]Estelle[/name_f] [name_f]Alondra[/name_f] Song ‘[name_f]Essie[/name_f]’-[name_f]Estelle[/name_f] is very pretty and [name_f]Alondra[/name_f] is beautiful! Song flows nicely with the other names. [name_f]Essie[/name_f] is a sweet nn!
[name_f]Ebony[/name_f] [name_f]Solange[/name_f] [name_u]Rain[/name_u]-I love the
flow and all of the names are beautiful!
[name_f]Lucille[/name_f] [name_f]Sabre[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] ‘[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]’-Gorgeous!! [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] is beautiful and the nn [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] is so precious! [name_f]Sabre[/name_f] is a name that I’ve been liking lately! [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is a name I’ve always loved!
[name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] Sunflower [name_f]Joy[/name_f] ‘[name_f]Mae[/name_f]’-I love the nn [name_f]Mae[/name_f] for [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f]!! Sunflower is a bit out there for me, but it flows well with the other names! I really love the name [name_f]Joy[/name_f]!
[name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Clover[/name_f] ‘[name_u]Penny[/name_u]’-[name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] is nms, but [name_u]Penny[/name_u] is a sweet nn. [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] is gorgeous! I like [name_f]Clover[/name_f] with the other names.
[name_f]Sybil[/name_f] [name_u]Endellion[/name_u] [name_u]Hero[/name_u]-I really like [name_f]Sybil[/name_f]!! It has the same sweet vintage charm as [name_f]Alice[/name_f]! [name_u]Endellion[/name_u] and [name_u]Hero[/name_u] are both cool middles!!!

[name_m]Adrian[/name_m] [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_u]Night[/name_u] ‘[name_u]Rian[/name_u]’-I like [name_m]Adrian[/name_m]! It’s not my style, but it’s a nice name! I love [name_m]Jasper[/name_m]! It’s on my long list and it’s amazing! [name_u]Night[/name_u] is a bit out there for me, but it flows well with the other names. I really like the nn [name_u]Rian[/name_u]!
[name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_m]Sylvester[/name_m] [name_u]Cove[/name_u]-I love this!!! [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] is a name that I’ve been loving recently! I love how soft but strong it sounds. [name_m]Sylvester[/name_m] is a nice name, but I think the flow of [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_m]Sylvester[/name_m] is a bit off. I’m warming up to the name [name_u]Cove[/name_u] and I like how it flows with [name_m]Emrys[/name_m]! [name_m]Favorite[/name_m] from your boys list!
[name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_m]Austell[/name_m] [name_u]Robin[/name_u]-I prefer [name_u]Kit[/name_u] as a nn, but it’s nice as a name too! [name_m]Austell[/name_m] and [name_u]Robin[/name_u] are both nms, but I like the flow of the name
[name_u]Laurence[/name_u] Elyan Rook ‘[name_u]Laurie[/name_u]’-[name_u]Laurence[/name_u] is nms, but the nn [name_u]Laurie[/name_u] is so cute!! I like Elyan, I’ve never heard it before! Rook is nms
[name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_m]Conan[/name_m] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] ‘[name_u]Nat[/name_u]’-I really like [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]! [name_m]Conan[/name_m] is nice and I love [name_u]Blue[/name_u] in the middle spot!
[name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] [name_u]Ember[/name_u]-I love the flow of this name!! [name_u]Percy[/name_u] is a name I love and I like both [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] and [name_u]Ember[/name_u]
[name_u]Raven[/name_u] [name_u]Blaise[/name_u] [name_u]Fable[/name_u] + [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] [name_u]Noel[/name_u] [name_u]Legend[/name_u] “[name_u]Perry[/name_u]”-I am loving these names as twin names! [name_u]Raven[/name_u] and [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] are both names I wouldn’t use for myself but love for other people! [name_u]Fable[/name_u] and [name_u]Legend[/name_u] I enjoy in the middle spot. [name_u]Blaise[/name_u] and [name_u]Noel[/name_u] are nice too! [name_u]Perry[/name_u] is such a precious nn!!!

[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]Finn[/name_u] - I love this! It sounds so soft and flows beautifully.
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] - I adore this! Definitely my favourite from your boys list. [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] is one of my all time favourites, and [name_m]John[/name_m] balances it out beautifully.
[name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] - Both [name_u]Noah[/name_u] and [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] are both very well-used names - [name_u]Noah[/name_u] is lovely, but maybe something a little bit more adventurous in the middle spot?
[name_u]Bennett[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] - Ooh, maybe this is my favourite? [name_u]Bennett[/name_u] makes me think of Pride and Prejudice, and it flows really well with [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] in the middle
[name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] - [name_m]Silas[/name_m] is a bit ‘out there’ compared to your other picks and I’ve never been a fan, but [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] works well as a middle
[name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] - I’ve never particularly liked [name_u]Owen[/name_u], but as a combination this flows really well

[name_f]Evelina[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] - I love this! A solid, traditional middle name like [name_f]Claire[/name_f] is a great choice to balance out the feminine, princess-y [name_f]Evelina[/name_f]. 10/10
[name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]May[/name_f] - I like [name_u]Willow[/name_u], but I think [name_f]May[/name_f] has been used too much as a middle name to have much impact
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] - Gorgeous! [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] is probably my favourite unisex name of all time, and it flows nicely with [name_f]Claire[/name_f]
[name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] - Again, I really like [name_f]Isla[/name_f], but [name_f]May[/name_f] isn’t my favourite as a middle name. It’s still very pretty though!
[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] - [name_f]Lovely[/name_f], and I like [name_f]Mimi[/name_f] as a potential nickname for [name_f]Emilia[/name_f]
[name_f]Amalia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] - Probably my favourite from your girls list. I’ve recently fallen in love with [name_f]Amalia[/name_f] and while I think, like [name_f]May[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is a little overused as a middle name, it’s still a very pretty combination
[name_f]Faye[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] - I love this one! [name_f]Faye[/name_f] has been growing on me recently, and it sounds lovely combined with the longer [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f]
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] - I think it’s a bit of a mouthful having a three-syllable first name and a four-syllable middle name, but [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] are both nice individually
[name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] - I actually really like this - [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] isn’t my favourite, but it’s very princess-y and flows beautifully with [name_u]Willow[/name_u]
I’m sorry, I ran out of time to do all of your girls names, but out of the ones I didn’t get round to, I adore [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Daphne[/name_f], [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] and [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] :blush:

[name_f]Katharine[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] - very nice! I’m pretty neutral about [name_f]Katharine[/name_f] and all of its spellings, but it’s a nice enough name and I like the combo.
[name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] - adorable. I’ve been admiring [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] lately. [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] balances it out too, since it’s a more common name and [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] is a bit quirky.
[name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] - again, love. Two names I like very much. [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] is so underrated, and imo [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] deserves its rising popularity because it’s a great name.
[name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] - Another first I’d like to see more of. I think this is my favorite combination of first and middles from your girls list.
[name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] - I’m not a huge fan of [name_f]Anna[/name_f], but do like [name_f]Felicity[/name_f].
[name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] - [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] is a wonderful name. Combined with [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] it sounds very grand, and I mean that as a compliment. It reminds me of lace and heavy theatre curtains. I may just be saying that because there’s a character in a musical I like named [name_f]Rosa[/name_f], but I hope that imagery makes some sense :sweat_smile:
[name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] - also darling. I’ll never quite get past the literary associations of [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], but I think she’s a great character for girls to look up to. Pairs nicely with [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] as well.

[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Kit[/name_u] - dashing. The short middle balances it out perfectly, and the two sound strong together. Perhaps my fav of your boy names.
[name_m]Alfred[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] - two very classic names that also pair well. In fact, all of your pairings are very classic while still having a lot of personality.
[name_u]Theo[/name_u] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] - I’ve liked the name [name_u]Theo[/name_u] for so many years now, even moreso as a standalone than as a short form of [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]. I guess by itself it’s a bit of a modern name, and you can’t go wrong with [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]. Like [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], it’s one of those cases where popularity doesn’t bother me because it’s such a nice name.
[name_m]Hugh[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] - a very handsome name! Not two names I think about very much, but when you put them together it sounds like an old Hollywood movie star.
[name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m] - I like [name_m]Milo[/name_m], but I wouldn’t personally pair it with [name_m]George[/name_m]. I think to my ear it would sound better as [name_m]George[/name_m] [name_m]Milo[/name_m]? Something about it just isn’t my cup of tea, but it’s not a bad combo! I woudln’t think twice if I met someone with this name, just not my style.
[name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] - Pretty nice! I personally liked [name_u]James[/name_u] more as a middle usually. I don’t know many [name_u]James[/name_u] that go by [name_u]James[/name_u], which is a shame because it is nice. Less saturated than [name_m]Jim[/name_m] or [name_m]Jimmy[/name_m] now. I am a fan of [name_u]Everett[/name_u], and it makes a nice middle.
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] - I adore [name_m]Gideon[/name_m]! [name_m]Louis[/name_m] isn’t my personal taste, but I do think it’s a good middle to [name_m]Gideon[/name_m]. It sounds regal. Another contendor for my favorite of your boy names.
[name_u]Laurence[/name_u] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] - Another thing I like about all of your names is that I can see them on any age, like they would age well as the baby grows up. Again, such a classy, solid name, and [name_u]Laurence[/name_u] and [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] definitely have the same vibe to me so they go well together.

Overall, I love your naming style!

@AerieEerie here’s yours!
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Graham[/name_m] - stately and serious sounding, but [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] is still light and fun. [name_u]Love[/name_u]!
[name_u]Ezra[/name_u] [name_u]Gardner[/name_u] - Wow ! Reminds me of a fairytale it’s so cool yet perfect and usable!
[name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_u]Mack[/name_u] - sounds a a bit like a farm / country boy. Sweet yet strong and mischievous.

[name_f]Avielle[/name_f] [name_u]Bay[/name_u] - so beautiful!!! [name_f]Avielle[/name_f] is a flowy, sweet, princess name, and [name_u]Bay[/name_u] is spunky and crazy (not bad crazy just fun and energetic. :wink: )
[name_f]Orianna[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] - sophisticated, elegant, and perfect!
[name_u]Ezri[/name_u] [name_f]Sonnet[/name_f] - [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Sonnet[/name_f] and never heard [name_u]Ezri[/name_u] before, but I’m really crushing on this name.
[name_f]Ava[/name_f] [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f] ‘[name_u]Vinnie[/name_u]’ love nn [name_u]Vinnie[/name_u] but I just see ava as a nn for [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f] in this combo for some reason…a bit too similar. Sorry, LOVE both names tho!

1 Like

@EJpuddlejumper!

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_u]Poet[/name_u]- ten out of ten! This name sounds so whimsical and dreamy- I can just picture her in a picturesque meadow with a perfect blue sky dotted with puffs of clouds, surrounded by flowers (Marigolds, perhaps? :smirk: :wink:).

[name_f]Aurelie[/name_f] [name_f]Sabre[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]- I am in love with [name_f]Aurelie[/name_f], but the name [name_f]Sabre[/name_f] always reminds me of two things: The company that took over Dunder Mifflin (the office, anyone?), and the hummus brand [name_f]Sabra[/name_f]. It also sounds kinda like Sober. And [name_f]Grace[/name_f] to me is one of those middle names that sounds good with everything, which makes it less… special, but still, like I said, sounds good. I like the overall sound of this name, though.

[name_f]Estelle[/name_f] [name_f]Alondra[/name_f] Song ([name_f]Essie[/name_f])- Hmm… I like [name_f]Estelle[/name_f], don’t particularly like [name_f]Alondra[/name_f], like Song, and hate the nickname [name_f]Essie[/name_f]. It just sounds so juvenile and yes, the girl could stop going by this nickname when she got older, but I still don’t like it. I mean, it’s one thing if the parents call the kid that every once in a while, but I can’t even picture the girl’s friends calling her that. But anyway… [name_m]Even[/name_m] though I don’t like [name_f]Alondra[/name_f] on its own, [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] [name_f]Alondra[/name_f] Song is pretty. What about [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelie[/name_f] Song (if you’re pronouncing it uh-RAY-lee, if not it would sound kind of odd) or [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] [name_f]Alouette[/name_f] Song or [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] Song or Es?

[name_f]Ebony[/name_f] [name_f]Solange[/name_f] [name_u]Rain[/name_u]- This is ANOTHER one where I really like two but don’t really like one- I am in love with [name_f]Solange[/name_f] and [name_u]Rain[/name_u] (I’m actually writing a book with [name_f]Solange[/name_f] as one of the main characters) but [name_f]Ebony[/name_f] is not my favorite. What about: Eliara [name_f]Solange[/name_f] [name_u]Rain[/name_u]; [name_u]Ellery[/name_u] [name_f]Solange[/name_f] [name_u]Rain[/name_u]; [name_f]Bryony[/name_f] [name_f]Solange[/name_f] [name_u]Rain[/name_u]; or [name_u]Ember[/name_u] [name_f]Solange[/name_f] [name_u]Rain[/name_u]?

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] [name_u]Ash[/name_u]- Ooh, I really like all of these names. I think that it would flow a little better if it were [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] [name_u]Ash[/name_u] just because it’s kind of rough going from one vowel sound to another between words, and she could be called [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]. But I can picture a really smart, capable girl with this name!

[name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] Sunflower [name_f]Joy[/name_f] “[name_f]Mae[/name_f]”- I like everything but the nickname. [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] Sunflower [name_f]Joy[/name_f] is suuuuuuuper pretty, but I’m not a huge fan of the suddenly popular mininames like [name_f]Mae[/name_f]. [name_f]My[/name_f] faaavvvvoooorrriiiittteee nickname ever is for [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f], and it’s Meddy. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you like that?

[name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Clover[/name_f] “[name_u]Penny[/name_u]”- I love the nickname [name_u]Penny[/name_u]! I really like this entire name. [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] sounds harsh, but [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] is so sweet and musical, and [name_f]Clover[/name_f] is just a fun name.

[name_f]Sybil[/name_f] [name_u]Endellion[/name_u] [name_u]Hero[/name_u]- This is probably my least favorite of all your girl’s names. [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] to me just sounds kind of like a granny name, and [name_u]Hero[/name_u] is just… too much for me. [name_u]Endellion[/name_u] has a nice sound to it, though. And I actually do like the sound of the name [name_f]Sybil[/name_f], it’s just so old-fashioned and dusty to me.

Avan [name_m]Sylvester[/name_m] [name_u]Cove[/name_u]- Oooooh, I’ve never thought of the name Avan. [name_m]Sylvester[/name_m] sounds kind of like that old science teacher that everyone hates to me, but [name_u]Cove[/name_u] is soooo nice.

[name_u]Auburn[/name_u] [name_u]Novel[/name_u] “[name_u]Aubrey[/name_u]”- To me, [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u] is always and irrefutably female. But [name_u]Auburn[/name_u] [name_u]Novel[/name_u], just called [name_u]Auburn[/name_u], not [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u], is really great!!!

[name_m]Fabian[/name_m] [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_u]Legend[/name_u] “[name_u]Fable[/name_u]”- I love how the nickname ties in to both [name_m]Fabian[/name_m] and [name_u]Legend[/name_u]! This sounds so old-[name_f]England[/name_f], almost Arthurian to me!

[name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_u]Augustine[/name_u] [name_u]Robin[/name_u]- I really like this! It sounds so intellectual but still light.

[name_u]Laurence[/name_u] [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] Rook “[name_u]Laurie[/name_u]”- Two of those names are actually on my girl’s list :joy: (although Rook is spelled with an e)! But I like it a lot, especially the nickname [name_u]Laurie[/name_u], like in little Women! It, too, sounds really intelligent.

[name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_m]Leander[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u]- your boy’s names are really on point! I’m getting a distinct old-[name_f]England[/name_f]/intellectual feel from pretty much all of them. This is great!

[name_u]Raven[/name_u] [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_u]Night[/name_u]- ooh, I’ve never thought of using [name_u]Night[/name_u] as a name. It sounds so dark, between [name_u]Raven[/name_u] and [name_u]Night[/name_u], and [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] is a dark-sounding name to me in general. I love it!

[name_m]Varian[/name_m] [name_u]Dexter[/name_u] [name_u]Frost[/name_u]- hmmmm… [name_m]Varian[/name_m] is okay, but I hate the name [name_u]Dexter[/name_u]. It could be the connotations- I used to know someone named that who I strongly disliked. And [name_u]Frost[/name_u]- I don’t really like it as a name.

Sorry I had a lot more to say about your girl’s names than your boys!

Top three girls:
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_u]Poet[/name_u]- Best
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] [name_u]Ash[/name_u]
[name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] Sunflower [name_f]Joy[/name_f]

Top three boys:
[name_u]Laurence[/name_u] [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] Rook
[name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_m]Leander[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u]
[name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_u]Augustine[/name_u] [name_u]Robin[/name_u]

Thank you for sharing these great names with the world!!!

1 Like

@dogs_books

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] - [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] is extremely underused now though i did coach a girl in [name_f]Scotland[/name_f] with name! [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] for me falls a little bit short like there is something missing or it could be [name_u]Wren[/name_u] being one syllable
[name_f]Thessaly[/name_f] [name_f]Fern[/name_f] - such a sweet and joyful name! [name_f]Thessaly[/name_f] is a name i adore and [name_f]Fern[/name_f] compliments her beautifully!
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] - the name works well but to me they are two overused names that i’m not fussed by
[name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f] - it sounds complete as in fn and ln but it is a lovely surprise to see [name_f]Bloom[/name_f] as a middle name! i love it
[name_f]Aveline[/name_f] [name_u]Briar[/name_u] - i prefer this. she just sounds more complete
[name_f]Bridget[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] - [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] is slowly getting more recognition now on the site which is great! [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] doesn’t have the flow i wish but it looks great and i see the appeal
[name_f]Amaris[/name_f] [name_f]Clover[/name_f] - i think it would sound better as Amarisa [name_f]Clover[/name_f], [name_f]Amaris[/name_f] sounds in complete to me but i love [name_f]Clover[/name_f]! i’m trying to convince my sister to use it!
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] - such a lovely name! [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] works so well with [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]! it’s perfect
Stelia Rooke - this is a lovely name! i wasn’t sure when looking at it but it is when spoken a beautiful name
[name_f]Calluna[/name_f] [name_f]Aster[/name_f] - not a fan of this one unfortunately… [name_f]Calluna[/name_f] feels too smooshed and [name_f]Aster[/name_f] along side her makes it too spacey… if that makes sense?
[name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] - i love seeing [name_u]Finley[/name_u]/[name_u]Finlay[/name_u] used for girls as it is my cousins name and i’ll never be able to use it… but i live through everyone else! and [name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] is perfect!!
[name_f]Aurelie[/name_f] [name_f]Wildflower[/name_f] - is my favourite! normally i’m not a fan of names like [name_f]Wildflower[/name_f] but it somehow feels wholesome next to [name_f]Aurelie[/name_f]!

[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]Calloway[/name_u] - i find when speaking the ‘o’ kind of run into each other and there is a heavy emphasis on them which slightly, only slightly ruins it…
[name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_m]Alder[/name_m] - this is my favourite. it feels most complete although a little heavy on the l and i think i’d prefer [name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_m]Adler[/name_m] so there wasn’t as much emphasis on the l’s
[name_u]Finn[/name_u] [name_f]Crimson[/name_f] - this name is perfect! it works so greatly together! one syllable first names can be tough to match but you’ve done great here!
[name_u]Theo[/name_u] [name_m]Percival[/name_m] - unfortunately not a fan of this one… it sounds to medieval…

@daniemc

[name_f]Birdie[/name_f] [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] - So sweet! It’s very light and airy, especially with the -ie sound in both names. If you wanted something to ground [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] more, [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] [name_f]Solange[/name_f] would be lovely!

[name_u]Coco[/name_u] [name_f]Sabine[/name_f] - This combo is beautiful! It flows so well! I personally prefer [name_u]Coco[/name_u] as a nickname, but I’ll make an exception for this one!

[name_f]Esme[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] - I really like the imagery of this one! They do end in the same sound, which can come across as too rhyme-y.

[name_u]Haven[/name_u] [name_u]Sierra[/name_u] - Beautiful! I might prefer [name_u]Haven[/name_u] [name_f]Serena[/name_f], but that’s just my opinion.

[name_u]Indy[/name_u] [name_f]Soleil[/name_f] - This one’s really nice! I’m not very familiar with either name, so it’s hard for me to comment on them.

[name_u]Lacy[/name_u] [name_u]Sloane[/name_u] - I love this so much! The girly sweetness of [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] is perfectly balanced with the strong feel of [name_u]Sloane[/name_u]!

[name_f]Lexa[/name_f] [name_f]Scotland[/name_f] - I think I would take this combo and [name_f]Esme[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] and switch middle names! I think they would flow better that way, but their your combos and they also sound lovely the way you have them!

[name_u]Rio[/name_u] [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] and [name_f]Yoli[/name_f] [name_f]Sunniva[/name_f] - Very sweet! See my comment on [name_u]Indy[/name_u] [name_f]Soleil[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Edelweiss[/name_f]: very pretty! It’s a little too flowery for me; I feel like they’re contradicting each other.
[name_u]Maria[/name_u] [name_f]Elspeth[/name_f]: Not a huge fan of either name but they sound great together. The combo feels a tad bland. I think it needs something to spice it up
[name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]: Stunning! I’m partial to this name bc [name_f]Emma[/name_f] is my name! [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] is perfect with it and really brightens the combo
[name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]: beautiful! It’s very traditional combo but it sounds good with the other names in your user card
[name_f]Joy[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]: not my style but very pretty! This name gives me sunny day vibes. I really like the brightness of this name.
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]: [name_u]Love[/name_u] this combo! The more uncommon [name_f]Freya[/name_f] paired with the steady, more common [name_u]Sage[/name_u] is just perfection. I love the sounds of it.
[name_f]Anya[/name_f] [name_f]Cosette[/name_f]: Dazzling! I never really liked [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] but I adore it in this combo! [name_f]Anya[/name_f] really spunks up the combo. I really like the harsher sounds of [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] paired with the softer [name_f]Anya[/name_f]
[name_u]Skye[/name_u] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]: lovely combo! [name_u]Skye[/name_u] is a hard one to pair but you paired it perfectly!
[name_f]Carrie[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u]: [name_f]Carrie[/name_f] is nms and a bit too old fashioned for me but I really like it with [name_u]Dove[/name_u]. I think it modernize it a bit.
[name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f]: it’s a bit too mainstream for me but they are lovely names and sound great together

[name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m]: I don’t care for either name. This combo is a bit bland compared to the rest of the names in your user card.
[name_m]Timothy[/name_m] [name_m]Bear[/name_m]: AHHH! I love this! I think it’s absolute perfection!
[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Beau[/name_u]: so handsome! It’s spunky, modern, uncommon but not too unique. It’s just a perfectly rounded name!
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Storm[/name_u]: very nice! It’s a little too unisex for me but sounds great nonetheless. [name_u]Storm[/name_u] is so energetic and works so well with [name_u]Elliot[/name_u]
[name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_u]Lark[/name_u]: I don’t like [name_u]Lark[/name_u] on a boy but I adore [name_m]Judah[/name_m]. The names flow well tho
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m]: Nice, solid boy name. Flows well too. I don’t really like the e on the end, it just feels unnecessary but that’s just my thought, no need to change anything :slight_smile:
[name_m]Ethan[/name_m] [name_u]Warrior[/name_u]: finally someone else that uses [name_u]Warrior[/name_u]! I love that name and it pairs perfectly with [name_m]Ethan[/name_m]. It’s such a strong, handsome name.
[name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u]: I really like [name_m]Levi[/name_m] but I think [name_u]Forest[/name_u] kind of drags it down. It doesn’t give me the same happy vibes that [name_m]Levi[/name_m] does
[name_u]Hudson[/name_u] [name_u]Brave[/name_u]: [name_u]Love[/name_u] this comb! Same with [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] [name_u]Warrior[/name_u]! It’s strong and so handsome! It would be a perfect brother to [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] [name_u]Warrior[/name_u] too
[name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Emrys[/name_m]: flows well, [name_m]William[/name_m] is not my cup of tea but the name is nice. [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] really helps brighten the combo and modernize it a bit

1 Like

@AdroitArtemis
[name_m]Fraser[/name_m] [name_m]Branigan[/name_m] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] “[name_m]Frey[/name_m]” I love [name_m]Frey[/name_m] as a nickname (and as a full name)! I would personally use [name_m]Frederik[/name_m] nn [name_m]Frey[/name_m] but I really like [name_m]Fraser[/name_m] too. I love [name_m]Branigan[/name_m]! [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] is one of my guilty pleasures. I love the connection to mythology and spaceflight. Bonus points because both [name_m]Frey[/name_m] and [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] are associated with sunshine! I also like how [name_m]Fraser[/name_m], [name_m]Branigan[/name_m] and [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] sound together.
[name_u]Asa[/name_u] [name_m]Malachite[/name_m] [name_u]Rune[/name_u] I like that [name_u]Asa[/name_u] is short but strong and that it’s a palindrome. [name_m]Malachite[/name_m] is a cool gemstone name. [name_u]Rune[/name_u] sounds mystical and ancient, interesting choice! [name_u]Asa[/name_u] [name_m]Malachite[/name_m] [name_u]Rune[/name_u] sounds great.
[name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_m]Finian[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m] I love [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] because it’s from Greek mythology and because it reminds me of maps. I really like [name_m]Finian[/name_m]. [name_m]Peter[/name_m] is classical and pretty. Nice name!
[name_m]Calix[/name_m] [name_m]Archibald[/name_m] [name_u]Arrow[/name_u] “[name_u]Cal[/name_u]” [name_m]Calix[/name_m] is a beautiful name and I like the nickname [name_u]Cal[/name_u]. Arcibald is an amazing name and it goes well with [name_m]Calix[/name_m]. I’m personally not really a fan of word names like [name_u]Arrow[/name_u] but it sounds nice here.
[name_m]Enoch[/name_m] [name_m]Hezekiah[/name_m] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] The name [name_m]Enoch[/name_m] always reminds me a bit of eunuch but besides that it’s a good name. [name_m]Hezekiah[/name_m] is a fascinating name. I like those names combined with [name_u]Blue[/name_u] because that makes the whole a bit lighter.
[name_m]Evander[/name_m] [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m] [name_m]Evander[/name_m] and [name_u]Elias[/name_u] are two name I really like! They sound soft and pretty without being too long and frilly. [name_m]Hawthorn[/name_m] has always seemed a bit too thorny to me but [name_m]Evander[/name_m] and [name_u]Elias[/name_u] balance that nicely.
[name_m]Fergus[/name_m] [name_m]Lysander[/name_m] [name_u]Noble[/name_u] “[name_u]Gus[/name_u]” [name_m]Fergus[/name_m] is a robust name and I like the nickname [name_u]Gus[/name_u]. [name_m]Lysander[/name_m] is a lovely name. Although [name_u]Noble[/name_u] isn’t my style, I think it sounds great.
[name_m]Huck[/name_m] Lysias [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] I like [name_m]Huck[/name_m], it’s short and cute but it can age well. I hadn’t heard Lysias before. Lysias is refreshing, while not sounding totally unfamiliar. To me, [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] is a word or a surname, not a first/middle name. But if you do like surnames (maybe as a honor name) or word names, [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] is a good choice.
[name_m]Odin[/name_m] [name_m]Amias[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] [name_m]Odin[/name_m] is a bold but amazing first name. I love the sound of [name_m]Amias[/name_m] and I think it softens [name_m]Odin[/name_m] a bit. [name_u]Grey[/name_u] complements [name_m]Odin[/name_m] and [name_m]Amias[/name_m] nicely.
[name_u]Rye[/name_u] [name_m]Finnegan[/name_m] [name_m]Crane[/name_m] I like [name_u]Rye[/name_u] and [name_m]Finnegan[/name_m]. [name_m]Crane[/name_m] is an interesting choice. I like that it’s a bird and cranes have lots of symbolic meaning. I love the sound of these three names together.
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] [name_u]Kit[/name_u] “Bash” I like [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] but honestly I don’t like the nickname Bash, it seems so harsh and gruff. I do love the similar nickname [name_m]Bas[/name_m]. I also like [name_m]Tobias[/name_m]! I actually know a [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] with a brother called [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]. I do think these names fit very well together, as siblings but also as first and middle. [name_u]Kit[/name_u] fits well too and it’s a nice name.
[name_m]Tennyson[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Paley[/name_m] [name_m]Tennyson[/name_m] reminds me of tension but besides that I like the sound of the name. [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] is one of my favourite names: it sounds great and it’s a name with lots of history. [name_m]Paley[/name_m] is another name that at first reminds me of a word: pale. I can’t disconnect [name_m]Paley[/name_m] as easy from pale as I can disconnect [name_m]Tennyson[/name_m] from tension so I personally don’t like it that much. But I do like the sound of it.
[name_m]Tripp[/name_m] [name_m]Callaghan[/name_m] [name_m]Brooks[/name_m] Although [name_m]Tripp[/name_m] has an extra p, it’s still just like trip, as in an excursion. So to me it’shard to see it as a name but I think that could change if I actually met someone named [name_m]Tripp[/name_m]. [name_m]Callaghan[/name_m] is great. I’m personally not the biggest fan of [name_m]Brooks[/name_m] but I like how it sounds with the other names from this combo.

1 Like

[name_m]Adrian[/name_m] [name_m]Remus[/name_m] [name_m]Icarus[/name_m]-[name_m]Adrian[/name_m] is a nice name and I adore [name_m]Remus[/name_m]! [name_m]Remus[/name_m] sounds very regal and I love the association with [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m]!! [name_m]Icarus[/name_m] is nms

[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Rainer[/name_m] [name_m]Theseus[/name_m]-[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] is a timeless choice! [name_m]Rainer[/name_m] is nms but I like [name_m]Theseus[/name_m] a lot! The flow feels slightly off, with the first two names having very similar end sounds, though I love the way [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] and [name_m]Theseus[/name_m] flow together!

[name_m]Frederik[/name_m] [name_m]Regis[/name_m] [name_m]Elio[/name_m]-[name_u]Love[/name_u] it!!! I have been loving [name_m]Frederik[/name_m] recently! It sounds very regal but also has cute nickname options. I really like [name_m]Regis[/name_m] and [name_m]Elio[/name_m] and love the flow of this name!!

[name_f]Irene[/name_f] [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]-Gorgeous!! [name_f]Irene[/name_f] is a timeless classic. [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] is just beautiful! [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is a spunky name that I love. [name_u]Love[/name_u] the flow as well!!

[name_m]Leonard[/name_m] [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_u]Orion[/name_u]-[name_m]Leonard[/name_m] is nms, though I do like the nn [name_m]Leo[/name_m]. [name_u]Elias[/name_u] is on my shortlist and I love [name_u]Orion[/name_u]! [name_u]Love[/name_u] the flow of this name!

[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Elsa[/name_f] [name_f]Athena[/name_f]-Oooh, I love this!! The flow does feel slightly off with the names all ending in a, but I still love them together! [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] is a name I discovered pretty recently and have been loving ever since! [name_f]Elsa[/name_f] is such a cute name. [name_f]Athena[/name_f] sounds very strong but also has a little bit of a soft feel to it! [name_u]Love[/name_u] all the names!!

[name_u]Maria[/name_u] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_u]Artemis[/name_u]-I adore this! [name_f]Iris[/name_f] and [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] both sound very strong to me and I really like both! [name_u]Maria[/name_u] is gorgeous! I love how [name_u]Maria[/name_u] is paired with two more unusual and spunky middles, it really balances the name out!

[name_f]Nelia[/name_f] [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f]-[name_f]Nelia[/name_f] is nms, though I do like the nns [name_f]Nell[/name_f] or [name_f]Nellie[/name_f]. [name_f]Emma[/name_f] is a great choice for the middle spot! [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f] is such a cool name! The only criticism I have is the flow, see [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Elsa[/name_f] [name_f]Athena[/name_f].

[name_f]Terese[/name_f] [name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f]-[name_m]Just[/name_m] beautiful!! [name_f]Terese[/name_f] is a name I have been warming up too and I’ve been really liking it recently! [name_f]Elena[/name_f] is so pretty! [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] is on my own shortlist! The flow is very nice too! [name_m]Favorite[/name_m] from your girl names!

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] [name_m]Darius[/name_m]-[name_u]Love[/name_u] this so much! [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] is my second favorite boys name ever! [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] has a great meaning and I really like the name! I love [name_m]Darius[/name_m] and really enjoy the flow of this name! Easily my favorite from your boys list!