Rate The User Card!

Reuben Xavier (7/10) - This name has a beautiful meaning (like all of your names). I am not the biggest fan of the name Reuben (personal association) but it is a nice name! Reuben Xavier flows well.

Theodore Macsen (6/10)- Theodore is a great name, but I’m not sold on Macsen. It reminds me of mac and cheese personally.

Issac Francis (8/10)- I really like Issac and find Francis ok, but not one of my favourites. It has a beautiful meaning though.

Beatrix Noor (9/10)- I love Beatrix but I’m not the biggest fan of Noor but in this combo I really like it! I think this is my favourite meaning out of them all.

Zara Carmina (4/10)- I’m not really a fan of either name in this combo and I am not sure about the flow either.

Gioia Calista (6/10)- I have never seen the name Gioia before and I am not sure how it’s pronounced. I prefer Calista with 2 l’s but I still like the combo. The meaning is gorgeous.

@skylerros I’m done the rating now!

2 Likes

Can you tag me when you come back so I can participate too, @ladywiththelamp? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! I think I’m going to wait for someone with a smaller UC though, so I don’t have to do so many names. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If it’s too big you could just do some of the names? Maybe your favourites?

Thanks! I appreciate the feedback. [name_f]Gioia[/name_f] is “[name_f]Joy[/name_f]-uh”… give me a little and I’ll have yours done below

1 Like

Thanks! :grin:

Kit [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] - How could I not like this when it’s so close to my beautiful [name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_m]Nikolai[/name_m]?
[name_f]Aviva[/name_f] [name_f]Isolde[/name_f] - So cute! [name_u]Love[/name_u] nns [name_f]Ava[/name_f] & [name_f]Viv[/name_f]. :slight_smile:
[name_f]Serendipity[/name_f] [name_f]Meg[/name_f] - Too much, I see [name_f]Serendipity[/name_f] as a GP; I also prefer [name_f]Megan[/name_f].
[name_f]Fiadh[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] - I prefer the spelling [name_f]Fia[/name_f] unless you’re in the [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], Whales, or debatably the UK, but it’s great either way!
[name_f]Evelina[/name_f] [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] - A little confused on how to pronounce [name_f]Evelina[/name_f], but I love seeing [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] used. :heart:

1 Like

The other genderfluid person! Hurrah!

Conan- I immediately think of the Barbarian, but it is a very strong name. [name_m]Conan[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] gives it a modern feel. :musical_note: I wish I were [name_f]Heather[/name_f] :musical_note:

Rowen- I love it on a boy, but I prefer [name_u]Rowan[/name_u].

Anson- Such a cool name! A modern [name_m]Anton[/name_m]. Close to arson, which I think is a bonus for any queer [name_f]Gen[/name_f] Z teen.

Miro- It’s not really my style, but it’s cool.

Nikolai- Another really cool name. He could be [name_u]Niko[/name_u], [name_u]Kai[/name_u], [name_u]Nick[/name_u], or possibly even [name_m]Klaus[/name_m] if he wants.

Vela- Really pretty! Makes me think of the veela.

Delphine- I used to like it, but now it makes ve think of [name_f]Belle[/name_f] :confused: It’s beautiful, though.

Isadora- I’ve always really liked [name_f]Isadora[/name_f]. It makes me think of A Series of Unfortunate Events.

Allison- Oop this is my mom’s name

Camden- Sorry, not a fan.

Kit- It’s cute, even if it’s not my style.

River- I love [name_u]River[/name_u]!

Quinn- I love [name_u]Quinn[/name_u], too! It’s such a cool name for a boy or a girl (or neither).

Augustine- I personally don’t see this as a gender neutral name (because of [name_u]Augustine[/name_u] of Hippo and other male historical figures). However, I do like it for a boy and could see it on a non-gender conforming person.

Vance [name_m]Peter[/name_m] ~ this is nice!, the double 5 letter name is an interesting balance I haven’t considered before, I like it as a brother to [name_m]Roger[/name_m]

Jack Bullard ~ this is nice, I don’t think you can go wrong with [name_m]Jack[/name_m] and I appreciate the uncommon honor middle

Simon [name_u]Finch[/name_u] ~ this is a great pairing, I like the flow and the look of it together

Caspian [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] ~ I prefer [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] personally but it’s a nice combo

Ferdinand [name_m]Louis[/name_m] ~ this feels very royal to me, I like it as a brother to [name_u]Laurence[/name_u]

Roger [name_m]Clyde[/name_m] ~ these names feel like the same vibe to me, I would see them as brothers more so than 2 parts of one combo

Corentin [name_u]Gray[/name_u] ~ I don’t care for [name_m]Corentin[/name_m], reminds me of that British soap Coronation [name_f]Street[/name_f] and religion, [name_u]Gray[/name_u] is nice in the middle

Atticus [name_m]Priam[/name_m] ~ I don’t care for [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] but think it would be a good brother for [name_m]Corentin[/name_m], [name_m]Priam[/name_m] is new to me and intriguing

Laurence [name_u]Raven[/name_u] “[name_u]Laurie[/name_u]” ~ [name_u]Laurence[/name_u] nn [name_u]Laurie[/name_u] is nice, I have a bit of trouble seeing it in real life (very tied to [name_m]Little[/name_m] Women to me), [name_u]Raven[/name_u] doesn’t flow here imo

Isaac [name_m]Struan[/name_m] ~ this is really beautiful, I enjoy the meaning of [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] a lot and [name_m]Struan[/name_m] is very fun!

Ophelia [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] ~ I like [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] and I like [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] but not together (reminds of me “[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] daily”) I would split these two personally

Elodie [name_f]Sunniva[/name_f] ~ this combo is so smooth, I really enjoy it together and would love to meet one

Jane [name_u]Harvest[/name_u]~ This combo is unexpected. I’ve never met a [name_f]Jane[/name_f] but like that it’s known, [name_u]Harvest[/name_u] is fun as a middle

Josephine [name_u]Scout[/name_u] ~ I enjoy [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] but I didn’t really love TKAM and this is all I can think of when I see [name_u]Scout[/name_u], so I don’t love that but it flows fine

Beatrix [name_f]Marsha[/name_f] ~ I love [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] obviously and I appreciate [name_f]Marsha[/name_f] ([name_f]Marsha[/name_f] P. [name_m]Johnson[/name_m] ?) but I don’t think they flow well this way, too much S/X sound together

Enola [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] ~ I really don’t care for [name_f]Enola[/name_f], my autocorrect wanted it to be Ebola and I just don’t care for the look of it, that said, it flows nicely with [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]

Angelica Salali ~ this combo would flow better in reverse, as is the L sounds are too close

Hilda [name_u]Sailor[/name_u] ~ I don’t care for the names but they flow nicely together

Persephone [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] ~ I think [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] sounds a little nicer/is a little more wearable but a nice and pretty combo over all

Mabyn [name_f]Boudicca[/name_f] ~ I prefer [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Boudicca[/name_f] (was this a combo you had before or am I making that up?), maybe [name_f]Taryn[/name_f] [name_f]Boudicca[/name_f]? I just don’t care for [name_f]Mabyn[/name_f]-it doesn’t seem intuitive for me, sorry

Juniper Ahyoka: [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] is such a pretty and upbeat choice, I love it with Ahyoka which gives off a smoky, elevated vibe, really cool combo

1 Like

@anon73451839 all of your meanings are so beautiful!

Reuben Xavier - I love this! Reuben is so sweet and soft sounding, sounds like it should be more popular on here. I love Xavier, adds some unexpected punch
Theodore Macsen - I’m not a fan of Theodore, sorry! I do like Macsen and Mac would be a cute nickname. It’s a nice enough combo but not my favourite
Isaac Francis - I love this! I like both names and they work really well together, sounds like a solid, more traditional choice :relaxed:

Beatrix Noor - I really like this! I much prefer Beatrix than her other variants, and Noor grounds the combo without sounding frilly. A nice mix between traditional, modern and unexpected
Zara Carmina - This feels very A heavy and not sure about the repeating ar sound. I like both names individually though
Gioia Calista - I love this! Had to look up the pronunciation of Gioia but it’s lovely, and I always love Calista. It’s really fun to say, sounds so happy! Again though, not sure about the double A endings, but that’s just me being picky, it’s definitely useable and not as heavy as the previous combo

(Next poster feel free to choose either of my sections if I have too many! :relaxed:)

1 Like

Marsha is for P. Johnson! And I did have Maeve Boudicca.

Next poster ignore

1 Like

:grin:

1 Like

I forgot about that- Now I love it more-

1 Like

Rosalia [name_u]Rae[/name_u]: [name_f]Rosalia[/name_f] is soooo pretty, I definitely prefer it to [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f], it feels more elegant and mature. I like [name_u]Rae[/name_u] a lot too although the combo is a bit R-heavy for me, although to some that might be part of the appeal.
[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_f]Soleil[/name_f]: wow! this is an absolutely stunning combo. They fit so well together in both meaning and sound, and they’re both beautiful names.
[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] [name_u]Bay[/name_u]: I don’t really like [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f], it feels a bit insubstantial/silly sounding to me, but the flow with [name_u]Bay[/name_u] is nice.
[name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_f]Summer[/name_f]: very cute combo! Feels fun and bouncy.
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_u]Lark[/name_u]: [name_u]Love[/name_u] this! Both names feel both energetic and gentle to me and I love [name_u]Lark[/name_u] as a MN.
[name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_u]Darcy[/name_u]: this is a fun combo, although neither name is individually a fave of mine.
[name_f]Callie[/name_f] [name_f]Meadow[/name_f]: adorable! I love [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] and this is such a cute, happy name.
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u]: Very handsome! I love to see the graceful elegant [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] on a boy!
[name_u]Koa[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]: down-to-earth and friendly vibe! [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m].
[name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_u]Poet[/name_u]: neither is really a favorite of mine, but I like the imagery of the two names together.
[name_u]Sasha[/name_u] [name_u]Julian[/name_u]: [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] for a boy and it sounds lovely with [name_u]Julian[/name_u]!

Suki [name_u]Firefly[/name_u]: this is so cute! [name_u]Love[/name_u] how fun and playful it feels.
[name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_f]Azalea[/name_f]: I don’t love [name_f]Heidi[/name_f], but I like it with [name_f]Azalea[/name_f], which is a name I wish I saw more often.
[name_f]Sosie[/name_f] [name_u]March[/name_u]: [name_m]Don[/name_m]’t really care for either name, sorry.
[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_u]Lovelace[/name_u]: this is so beautiful and gives such rich, delicate imagery. [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Eden[/name_u].
[name_f]Polly[/name_f] [name_f]Thomasina[/name_f]: again, neither name is very appealing to me but that might be a stylistic difference.
[name_f]Esme[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]: both names are very nice but it’s a little heavy on the s-sound to me.
[name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u]: oh this is stunning! I love the elaborate [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] with the quiet, simple [name_u]Willow[/name_u].
[name_f]Verity[/name_f] [name_u]Foxglove[/name_u]: I’m not typically a fan of double word names, although I like both on their own.
[name_m]Elio[/name_m] Stargazer: beautiful sound and Stargazer is very striking!
[name_u]Asa[/name_u] [name_u]Hummingbird[/name_u]: love [name_u]Asa[/name_u] and again a very striking MN choice
[name_m]Alistair[/name_m] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u]: swoon! [name_u]Love[/name_u] these together, feels very romantic and adventurous.
[name_u]Claude[/name_u] [name_u]Beckett[/name_u]: so handsome! [name_u]Love[/name_u] both names.
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_u]Francis[/name_u]: this is so cute! [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Francis[/name_u].
[name_m]Orlando[/name_m] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m]: great flow, I love [name_m]Isaac[/name_m].

@findemaxa13

I love that yours are all in catégories!

[name_f]Anna[/name_f] - obviously the popularity is what it is for all the timeless classics so I’m not going to go into that side of things. I like Anna, it’s probably one of my favourite popular names. It has such a lovely sound to it and is so grounded and élégant. 7/10
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] - this is an ok name but nothing spécial to me. I feel like when it is written down it can look a little unfinished if that makes sense? But it’s a solid name with lots of potential for nicknames etc. 5/10
[name_f]Margaret[/name_f] - I’ve never been a [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] fan, I much prefer [name_f]Margot[/name_f] or Marguerite. I think the ‘argar’ part is what bothers me but I’m not sure, it just feels very clunky. 5/10
[name_u]Louise[/name_u] - I like this but it still feels a little dated to me (défo a mum name still hère). It’s also a classic filler middle for lots of girls I know so that puts me off slightly. I much prefer it in the first name spot - I think with a bit of time I’ll appreciate it more because it is very classy and understated. 6/10
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] - Not a big fan of [name_f]Rose[/name_f] but as with Louise, I think I’d like it more in the first name spot because I definitely hear it much less often there. 5/10
[name_u]James[/name_u] - This is my favourite from your classic boys list. I think it’s a great sturdy name that you can’t really go wrong with. I also like the nn Jem. 7/10
Michael, [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] & [name_m]Luke[/name_m] - Not a fan. Michael, [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] & [name_m]Luke[/name_m] all feel pretty dated and religious to me, the reason I’ve grouped them together is that they give me the EXACT same vibe. They feel like 90s [name_u]Christian[/name_u] rock band members - not sure if that’s a weird association but that’s just my first thought whenever I hear any of these. 3/10
[name_m]Anthony[/name_m] - I like this. I prefer other variants eg. Anton, but [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] is still solid. 5/10

[name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] - I’m so torn about Rhiannon! Phonetically, I’m not sure because I don’t like the connection my brain makes to [name_f]Rihanna[/name_f] and [name_u]Shannon[/name_u] but if those names didn’t exist I think I’d definitely like it a lot more. I LOVE the [name_m]Fleetwood[/name_m] [name_m]Mac[/name_m] référence. 6/10
[name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] - I like Guinevere. It feels very whimsical. I’d love to meet a little girl named [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] because although I hear it a lot on here, I’ve never heard of one irl. 7/10
[name_f]Aoife[/name_f] - I’m not big on Aoife. I really like the way it sounds but written down I’m not as keen. I think it could fit really well into current trends, though, and it’s actually not that difficult to pronounce so I don’t really see that as an issue either. 6/10
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] - I just feel like [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is bordering on being very overdone. It also has a very harsh sound to me so I can never actually décide if I like it. But, it does look gorgeous on the page. 6/10
[name_m]Ciaran[/name_m] - [name_m]Ciaran[/name_m] is kind of like the ‘Kyle’ where I live. It was very popular in the 90s and 00s here so I’ve met a lot of them and because it was such a big trend I think it’s ruined the name for me for now. I really like the phonetics but it just feels like an old trend gone stale. 4/10
[name_m]Eamon[/name_m] - In terms of phonetics, I actually love this. But it feels like a middle aged man name. 5/10
[name_u]Rhys[/name_u] - this is by far the best spelling of this name! I think it’s underrated. [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] is so cool and understated. 6/10
[name_m]Brian[/name_m] - again, this is just a middle aged man name to me, I can’t get over that so imo it’s not quite ready for a comeback 3/10
[name_u]Rory[/name_u] - I like Rory! This is my favourite from your boys names so far. It’s so spunky and cool, I think it would make a great choice. 7/10

[name_f]Nina[/name_f] - I really like Nina. It has such a sweet but élégant sound and a timeless quality about it. It feels so classy and international. 9/10
[name_f]Valeria[/name_f] - I really like this too. It’s familiar but not popular which makes it feel special without being too out there. 8/10
[name_f]Natalia[/name_f] - I’m not a big Natalia/Natalie fan. They still both feel quite dated to me. But [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] is défo better than [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] imo and I like the potential for nn Talia. 6/10
[name_u]Yuri[/name_u] - I really like Yuri! I wish I’d see it more on here. It feels so fresh but familiar at the same time. I love how spunky it feels too. 8/10
[name_m]Vasili[/name_m] - Not sure on Vasili, I like the way it sounds but it looks a little incomplète. I like names that start with V though, they have such a cool sound to them. 7/10
[name_u]Valery[/name_u] - yes! pétition for [name_u]Valery[/name_u] on a boy to have a comeback. It could become the ultimate unisex name again. I really like it! I think it would work really well as a middle too because it would flow well into almost any last name. 8/10
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] ‘Sasha’ - I love this. It’s so classic and classy but still so unexpected. [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] as a nn for [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] is a longtime love of mine, I just prefer it spelled Sacha. 9/10

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] - I really like Iris! I think that although it’s getting used a lot recently it feels timeless to me so the popularity doesn’t bother me. It’s one of my fave flower names, it just feels so elegant and féminine without being super frilly. 10/10
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] - I’m not a fan of Winter. I like the way it sounds but I personally don’t associate the season with good things so I find it hard to get behind it as a name. 4/10
[name_u]Laurel[/name_u] - I LOVE Laurel! [name_u]Love[/name_u] to see it getting some more love on here, it’s a longtime crush of mine. I love everything about it. 10/10
[name_u]Raine[/name_u] - not sure on this, I think I’d prefer it without the ‘e’ on the end. The ‘ai’ sound feels very harsh to my ear but I like the notion behind it. I love rainy weather. 5/10
[name_u]Skye[/name_u] - I’m not a [name_u]Skye[/name_u] fan. It feels a bit 90s to me - slightly dated and overdone. But I like the Scottish association and the nature connection too. I’d probably prefer Ciel. 5/10
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] - I like [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] a lot! Such a great truly unisex option. It’s one of the only ones I like equally on all genders. It’s also very timeless to me - it’s a classic that never seems to feel dated. 7/10
[name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] - as a middle name, it could work really well. I think it could make a great combo with a range of different styles of names which is cool. 6/10

(I’m not going to do your family honours because they are v personal)

[name_f]Siena[/name_f] - I can’t décide if I prefer this over [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] or not. It kind of looks like it should be pronounced ‘see-na’ which makes me slightly more unsure. Nms but I think it’s pretty. 5/10
[name_f]Anora[/name_f] - I much prefer the [name_f]Annora[/name_f] spelling but I still really like it. It’s such a lovely name! And you have the benefit of An- nicknames and [name_f]Nora[/name_f] nicknames. 8/10
[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] - this is growing on me recently. I do think it looks like it should sound nice phonetically than it does though. 6/10
[name_u]Quentin[/name_u] - another middle aged man name where I live! But I do like this one though, I think it’s more ready for a comeback than [name_m]Eamon[/name_m] and Brian. I like names that start with funky letters like Q,V & Z so this appeals to me. 7/10

Placeholder!

1 Like

Placeholder for @almostactually

1 Like

@almostactually

[name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] -Marjorie gives me sweet southern vibes, and I love how you paired it with a lovely classic like Sarah. 8/10

[name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] -Two of the best vintage girl names in my opinion! [name_f]Ida[/name_f] gives me strong yet gentle feminine energy, and [name_f]Alice[/name_f] is bookish, quirky and cute. 10/10

[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Philomena[/name_f] -I love Eliza! For me it’s a sassy take on [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and I think [name_f]Philomena[/name_f] matches it nicely, and you really don’t hear [name_f]Philomena[/name_f] often. 7/10

[name_f]Susannah[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u] -Susannah is so cute! I like [name_u]Jean[/name_u] as well, a nice spin on Jane. 8/10

[name_u]Ira[/name_u] [name_m]John[/name_m] -ONE OF MY FAVORITES IN YOUR WHOLE UC. [name_u]Ira[/name_u] is lovely. He’s soft, folky, smart and ages so nicely in my opinion. I’m a little biased with John, it is the name all the men in my dad’s family use as firsts or middles! Such a sweet and traditional name for a little boy!! 12/10 :relaxed:

[name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Isola[/name_f] -I love how the vibrant [name_f]Isola[/name_f] makes the traditional [name_f]Mary[/name_f] even sweeter :heart_eyes: 10/10

[name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] -Classic, gentle, and strong! I love [name_u]Anne[/name_u] with the “E” on the end as well. 8/10

[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] -This name has been on my list before and I absolutely love it! It gives me folky western vibes, and is so meaningful. 10/10

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] -both [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] and [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] are wonderful in the way that they’re classic, yet still feel fresh. Plus I imagine this name on a little fairy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: 10/10

[name_f]Fiona[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] -I MIGHT JUST HAVE TO STEAL THIS~! :relaxed: [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] is just so cuddly and grounded. 10/10

[name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] -Hmm. I’m not sure how I feel about this one. I love the two short A sounds, I feel like that gives this name a nice flow. I would probably use [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] Daniel, however. 5/10

[name_f]Leah[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] -I adore both [name_f]Leah[/name_f] and Magdalena, but I feel that they may be a little too rhymey together. Perhaps [name_f]Leah[/name_f] [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] ? 5/10.

[name_u]Jesse[/name_u] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] -What a handsome biblical name!! Both [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] and [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] have beautiful meanings, and this name feels adventurous! 9/10

[name_u]Levi[/name_u] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] - (see [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] Nathaniel) GREAT NAME! 11/10

[name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_u]True[/name_u] -I can’t even begin to express how much I love this one. I think [name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_u]True[/name_u] would be the most gentle little boy. :pleading_face: 13/10

1 Like

placeholder for @hannahwren

1 Like

I was going to do @almostactually. Should I still do it (I had a placeholder)?

@hannahwren

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Darling[/name_f]- This is so dang cute. For some people [name_f]Darling[/name_f] is too much word to be a name but I think it’s so so cute and paired with the soft and spunky Ivy, it makes it so gorgeous

[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_u]Wilde[/name_u]- Absolute perfection. Such a prefect balance of soft and classic with strong and wordy. Gorgeous

[name_f]Twila[/name_f] [name_f]Opal[/name_f]- Oooh so fun and sparkly!! [name_f]Twila[/name_f] is so fun and makes me think of night star, opal is so cute and still gives me the mystical vibe because of the stone. Super super cute though I will say the flow is just a tad off because they both have strong A sounds but it’s by no means bad

[name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] [name_f]Maple[/name_f]- Aww this is so cute :pleading_face: [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] is so sweet and vintage and [name_f]Maple[/name_f] is obviously sweet and this has such a cute imagery, I imagine a little girl jumping and playing in leaf piles :pleading_face:

[name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_u]Story[/name_u]- I like this one! [name_f]Edith[/name_f] is clunky cool and [name_u]Story[/name_u] adds a nice whimsical touch to it

[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_u]Forest[/name_u]- [name_u]Forest[/name_u] for a girl!! [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] is cute, definitely more popular than your other names but it fits in well. [name_u]Forest[/name_u] pairs super super well with it, something I wouldn’t have thought about pairing but super super cute and cool

[name_f]Alma[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u]- I really love these two name individually but together in a combo for some reason it reminds me of the Spanish word Amarillo (ah-ma-ree-oh, means yellow) and the town in [name_u]Texas[/name_u] (ah-ma-rill-oh, I don’t know why they’re pronounced differently) of the same name. Still think it’s cute but that’s what it reminds me of, of course neither of those associations may impact you, I just happen to be Hispanic and Texan so it’s probably just me seeing it :sweat_smile:

[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_u]Rue[/name_u]- Super cute! I think [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] is cute, though the Clem- sound is still a little off putting to me. [name_u]Rue[/name_u] is one of my fav short names, super spunky and fun and it pairs super well with [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]

[name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_u]Fable[/name_u]- Oh this is just adorable, sounds like something right out of a fairytale book

[name_u]Tempest[/name_u] [name_f]Soleil[/name_f]- This is probably my least favorite of your girls, individually I love both of these names but together the flow of combo feels kinda off and it’s very wordy

[name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]- So vintage and fun! [name_f]Ida[/name_f] is so sweet and simple and [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] and a fun and lively elegance to the combo

[name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] [name_f]Moon[/name_f]- This is gorgeous. [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] is so cute and sweet and [name_f]Moon[/name_f] gives it a more ethereal, mystical vibe. Perfect

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u]- I love the spelling of [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] so much more than Amelia, even though I say them just slightly slightly different. [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] is gorgeous! I have no idea why but this combo makes me think of the goddess Artemis, I don’t know why but it does

[name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Honey[/name_f]- This is cute! [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] is cute and fun and [name_f]Honey[/name_f] pairs well with it, though I will say that it reminds me of maple and honey together

Ok here’s your girls for now, I’ll do the boys as soon as I can!

2 Likes