Rate The User Card!

@alexandra.roberts11

Warning: I’m blunt

Freya Rosamund - I’m gonna be really honest, I super don’t like Freya. Idk what it is about it, but I’ve always disliked it. Rosamund is a really pretty name, but when paired with Freya I just feel like I’m suffocating. 2/10

Penelope Hazel - I really like Penelope! And normally I’d roll my eyes at Hazel for a middle name, 'cause like, BASIC, but having Penelope in front of it makes it a whole lot better. 6/10

Madeline Alice - Okay, this one’s beautiful! I really don’t like Madeline on it’s own, but Alice really gives it the flair it needs. I really like that you went with the common spelling of Alice, too. Any other spelling paired with Madeline I’d roll my eyes at. 9/10

Waverly Jade - Another gorgeous one!! These names go amazingly well together! I love it so much. 10/10

Lucie Isabelle - Really pretty! I love the alternate spelling of Lucy. It just goes better with Isabelle. 8/10

Charlotte Delilah - Not the hugest fan, but it’s okay. Two pretty common names. They’re a bit better together though.5/10

Ottoline Rose - I ADORE Rose, but I really don’t like any feminine form of Otto. They flow well with each other though. 3/10

Emily Scarlett - Again, two pretty common names, but I like this one much better! I love the way they flow, and Scarlett is one of my favorites. 7/10

Vivienne Winslet - Really cute! I’ve always seen both names more suitable for a child than an adult, especially Winslet, but I like the combo. 6/10

Layla Belle - Again, I really can’t picture Layla on an adult, but the combo is cute. 5/10

Juniper Cecily - At first I didn’t really like this one, but the more I look at it and say it, the more I like it. I’m getting white (color) vibes from it, and normally with Juniper I get green. It’s made me see Juniper in a different way, and I really like it! 8/10

Spencer Claire - Okay, I’m in love lol. I love boy-ish names on girls, especially this one. And Claire gives it a really cute, girly flair. 9/10

Ezra Sebastian - Never been the biggest fan of either of these names, but they work well. 4/10

Benjamin Luca - Never would’ve thought of this! Not my favorite, but it’s cool! 6/10

Archie River - Omg I love it so much lol. The old-fashioned Archie with the current River? Impeccable. 10/10

Felix Elijah - Not my favoritest of names, but it’s a pretty solid combo. 5/10

Isaiah Dominic - I really like this one! It seems pretty basic, but there’s something about those two together that really gives it something extra. 7/10

Jasper Milo - I reallyyyyy like Jasper, and Milo’s pretty good too, but they just don’t flow well together. It looks really good written out, but when I say it out loud it just doesn’t feel right. Shame. It has potential. 6/10

Oliver Finn - Another one where the names are really basic, but are amazing together! Oliver has a bit of sophistication, and Finn brings it into the 21st century. I love it! 8/10

Max Forrest - At first I hated it, but then I went and did something else and came back to this, and now I like it. Something about it doesn’t flow quite right, but I’m ignoring that lol. When you hear Max, you don’t really expect Forrest as a middle, and I like that. 7/10

Benedict Haze - I love it so much, but I can’t quite put my finger on why. 9/10 though

Atticus Sage - Never was a big fan of Atticus, but I really like it with Sage. A sound combo. 6/10

Lucien Cross - Not a big fan. Lucien’s fine, although I do like Lucius better, but Cross is really weird. 3/10

Monty Kit - I’m in love omg! I’ve always been a HUGE fan of Monty! Both names are kinda old-fashioned, but I love them like that. Kit is has really come back, and together they’re marvelous. 9/10

Margaret Ilsabe “Madge”- Margaret is a nice classic with so many nickname options. I will admit Madge is not my favorite of them, but it isn’t bad. I do adore Margot, Maisie, Daisy, Greta, Meg, and others and I love that a Margaret has so many options. I love Ilsabe so much! I have never seen it before but it is stunning. Ilsa is one of my favorite girls names so Ilsabe is very intriguing to me.

Iola Cricket “Iylie”- Iola is pretty. I do prefer Iona, but the sounds in Iola are nice too. My main issue with the name is how it looks like Lola when typed in all caps in some fonts. Cricket is adorable and I love it as a middle. Iylie is cute.

Anais Verla “Avie”- Anais is stunning. I love how it looks and sounds. Verla is interesting, and is growing on me. Avie is cute enough but I feel like it takes away from the wow factor of Anais a lot.

Phaedra Elaine “Phaye”- Phaedra is really cool, I especially like how it looks written out. Elaine is ok, although a bit plain to me. Phaye is also ok. Not my favorite but mine.

Josephine Sonya “Josie”- a beautiful classic with once again so many amazing nickname options! Josie is very sweet. Sonya is not my favorite.

Liberty Sybille “Libby”- I adore Liberty with the nickname Libby. So adorable. Sybille is nice but not my favorite. The overall combo reminds me a bit of liberty bell

Rowena Faye- I love Rowena! Unexpected and a sort of witchy vibe I love. Faye is cute as a middle and works well here.

ꜱɴᴏᴡ ɴᴏᴠᴇʟɪᴀ- I prefer Snow as a middle personally but it’s nice. Novelia is cool, but I don’t love how both names start with a strong O sound. It throws off the flow for me.

Bridger- love for a boy. not horrible for a girl but not my favorite. I could like it as a middle in the right combo

Dash- not a fan for a girl at all

Mitchell- I surprisingly don’t hate it. Maybe because I grew up with Mitchie from camp rock. Still not my favorite though

Linnet- very pretty. Love this one!

Edelweiss- I adore this! I’d prefer it as an unexpected middle though

Kindred- I’m not a fan of this one

Athanasia- this one is really interesting! A bit too grand for my taste but it’s pretty

Basil- like for a boy, not for a girl

Illyria- pretty and dreamy

Aveline- love this one! I’d prefer this with nickname Avie over Anais

Nathaniel James “Nat”- a solid, classic combo. Nathaniel is handsome and James always works well as a middle. I like Nat, much more than Nate.

Reason Nicholas “Reese”- Reason is really cool, and I love the nickname Reese! Reese on a boy is so fresh and great. Nicholas is handsome too, however the Ns of Reason and Nicholas run into each other for me.

Ebenezer Allen “Eben”- I absolutely adore Eben. It’s one of my top boys names right now. However I don’t like Ebenezer. It’s too Scrooge for me. Allen is fine, but boring for me.

Dexter Jude “Dex”- great combo! Dexter “Dex” is super cool, and I love Jude. Very solid and grounded.

Constant Lloyd- I want to like Constant but I just can’t. Maybe with the right nickname I could. Lloyd isn’t my favorite.

Hugo Crispin- I adore Hugo. Crispin is fresh and I love the crisp (literally) sound of it.

Darcy Fortitude- Darcy is another of my favorite boys names currently. So so so handsome on a boy. Fortitude is very interesting and I like it in this combo

Ivan North- LOVE this. Ivan is so handsome, and North is so cool. Great balance here of classic and fresh

Albin- I like this one, solid name

Theory- really cool! Fun way to get to Theo

Oscar- love it, especially with nickname Oz/Ozzy

Falkner- not my favorite but okay

Anton- handsome, I prefer this over Anthony

Francis- I’ve been crushing on Frankie and this is a nice way to get to it

Elmer- I only think of the glue

Winter- love this for a boy! Very cool

Anastasios- not my usual style but I like it a lot

Carroll- love this too!

1 Like

@Kipperbo1

lulit vera maple: love this! never heard lulit before but i think i like it, and maple is nice too. they are perfect with vera, what a stunning combo!

indie mahlet sabine: again, i really like this! mahlet is new to me. how are you pronouncing it? i say mar-lett, but correct me if i am wrong! i like indie and sabine as well.

elsi freya wildrose: i would simply adore freya wildrose on its own, but not too sure about elsi. maybe elsie would fit in more with freya and wildrose?

oona elshaday clover: i’ll be honest, i’m not a massive fan of elshaday, but love oona and clover! it flows really well, though.

fern susannah tinsae: i’ve recently begun to fall for fern. such a darling name! and though i’m not certain on the pronunciation of tinsae, i’ll assume she’s tin-say. susannah is nice as well. my only critique is the run in of the s in susannah and tinsae.

zafe reuben adair: its not my personal style, but it is a nice combo, and flows very well.

darcy isaac ferede: ferede is so stunning, and i think pairing it with the more common darcy and isaac makes it shine even more.

eben wilder bruk: i prefer eden to eben, and i also prefer brook or brooks to bruk, as both the names feel quite heavy. but i do love wilder a lot!

asa emmeru lark: emmeru is so cool! it is unique and rare but feels familiar, and an intriguing take on emmet or emerson. as for asa and lark, i like them.

henoch willow bram: this one is so cool, my favourite of all of your masculine combos! henoch is super cool and i think it’s growing on me! i absolutely adore willow on a boy, and am liking bram a lot lately as well! the combo as a whole, well, i absolutely love it!

my top three favourite combos from your uc are lulit vera maple, indie mahlet sabine + henoch willow bram!

1 Like

skip me please!

Thank you! The names you are not familiar with (Lulit, Mahlet, [name_f]Elsi[/name_f], Elshaday, Tinsae, Zafe, Ferede, Bruk, Emmeru, Henoch) are all Amharic which is why I didn’t go with english alternatives like [name_f]Elsie[/name_f], [name_u]Brook[/name_u], or [name_u]Emmet[/name_u] :slight_smile:

Mahlet is pronounced “mah-HAH-let”
Tinsae is pronounced “TIN-sigh”

1 Like

𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐝 - I have always adored Freya, so of course I love it here too! While I prefer Rosalind to Rosamund generally, Rosamund seems to fit just perfectly next to Freya. 8/10

𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐥 - This is one of my overall favourites of your girls’ list. I love the flow and the way the names work together both look and sound wise. I get very strong vibes from this combo! 9/10

𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞 - So classy and sweet yet so determined! This is the best spelling of Madeline in my opinion, and it fits so well alongside Alice which I love the literary reference of. This feels like a soft and familiar name but I imagine the wearer of it to be rather adventurous too! 7/10

𝐰𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐣𝐚𝐝𝐞 - This one certainly has a different vibe to it than many of your others, but somehow it manages to fit in so well. Waverly is super cool and Jade evokes beautiful imagery for me. I love the magical feeling of this pairing of names. 8/10

𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 - This is a sweet spelling of Lucie, and while the name isn’t typically my cup of tea, I can appreciate it here next to the vibrant Isabelle! Lucie brings a wintery feel to Isabelle, which I’ve always associated with summery sunshine and streams of light. Nice contrast between the two. 8/10

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐡 - Oh, this is so sweet. I love the uber feminine feel to this pairing and I imagine the wearer to have such a southern belle attitude and be into fantastical storybooks. 7/10

𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞 - I’ve never been particularly fond of Rose, and Ottoline is one I’ve always been fairly neutral on but this combo works very well in my opinion. I like how it looks a lot! ‘O’ is a lovely letter. 6/10

𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭 - While I don’t have the best personal associations with the name Emily, I can definitely understand the appeal. It’s really very pretty! Scarlett adds a spunkier element to it which makes it feel more unique and evokes splashes of red onto the pastel minty green I imagine Emily to be – very cool. 7/10

𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐭 - This sounds like a very successful fashion designer’s name to me and I like that feeling about it. Vivienne can go either way for me, and alongside Winslet which I tend to enjoy seeing it works well! I do find a slight issue with saying these names aloud together as the -enne and win- run into each other a bit but that could very well just be a me problem. 7/10

𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 - I had a very close friend called Layla when I was around 6 or 7, and then one day she just disappeared… It was later reported on the news that something bad had happened to her. I think it’s a pretty name, but I cannot shake the association of my friend. I LOVE Belle, and this pairing sounds lovely together. 7/10

𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐲 - Juniper has never been for me, but I do enjoy Cecily. I think I’d prefer if Cecily came first in this instance, but I do appreciate the way these names look next to each other very much! 6/10

𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞 - I love Spencer on a girl (thank Pretty Little Liars for that), and Claire adds a perfect feminine touch as a middle here too. I don’t mind that both name end with the same sound either. 9/10

𝐞𝐳𝐫𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧 - I’d pick this out of your list as one of my favourites! Sebastian has really piqued my interest this year, and Ezra is one I’ve used for a beloved character in a story. This is a solid name! 10/10

𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐚 - I like Benjamin and all the adventurous imagery I get from it. Luca is sweet, but somehow to me it doesn’t seem to fit next to Benjamin here. 7/10

𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 - While I don’t mind the nickname Archie, I’ve never been particularly fond of nickname names (with very few exceptions). I do however ADORE River on a boy, and I think this pairing flows super well. 8/10

𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱 𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐣𝐚𝐡 - One of my favourites of yours! I love both names and it seems as though they belong together. 10/10

𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐜 - I don’t have the best associations with either of these names, but I do think they flow well together either way you arrange them and I can see the appeal of them both. 6/10

𝐣𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐨 - Jasper is a name I used to not like at all but it’s really come to grow on me over the last little bit. Milo I like, and I think works extremely well next to Jasper. These two names would also make great brothers! 9/10

𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐧 - Another favourite from your list. I love both names and I think they fit wonderfully together. 9/10

𝐦𝐚𝐱 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 - This sounds super cool, like a hero’s name! Max I’d prefer as a nickname for a longer version, but this name feels so stylized to fit in a comic book or something so I’m going to let it slide. I love Forrest/Forest. 9/10

𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐳𝐞 - I love that Benedict can give you the nickname Ned, and Haze is a really awesome underused nature name in my opinion. It also helps to modernize Benedict which I think could potentially be different to wear depending on the area. 8/10

𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 - This is so COOL. I’m really digging so much of your boys list. I think this might have to be my favourite over all. 11/10

𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 - Hmm, I got really dark religious imagery from this one for some reason. Lucien is sweet, but Cross… I’ve had some major disputes with someone bearing this name that I don’t think I’ll ever be able to get past. Something about this combo makes me feel anxious so I don’t think I’m going to be able to give it a fair rating. I’m so sorry!

𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐭 - This is cool, and despite it being two nickname names I actually really like it! 7/10

2 Likes
Summary

thank you for the feedback !

i say rose-mah-RIN (i think that is how you’d write it :sweat_smile:) but even i debate how i like it best pronounced haha

i agree - i pronounce madeleine like mad-lehn

kind of ? i’m not sure how to write the pronunciation, EES-eh-lin ? in regard to insulin: i didnt realise that, name ruined a little :sob::joy:

i didn’t know that, that’s cool !

next person do @solara !

1 Like

astoria guinevere dawn - this combo is magical. it has a very unique, mysterious vibe that makes it absolutely amazing!

lelowen viola faye - lelowen is not really my style, but viola and faye are lovely. also, i love the sound of this combo, it is like a beautiful song.

sylvie arcana bloom - sylvie is not my favorite name but i like how it sounds together with arcana and bloom. this combo has a darling vibe!

acadia leonie muse - again, this combo sounds beautiful. acadia is an exciting choice, leonie is cute, and muse is an amazing second middle.

avalon ilithyia belle - i love avalon, it is so pretty and sweet! ilithyia is a unique and fresh choice, and belle is perfection!

aya zephyrine lotus - ah, aya is cute! normally zephyrine is not my style but in this combo, it sounds very cool. same with lotus.

circe orinthia thyme - ohh, i adore thyme! circe and orinthia are fine, as well.

daphne meridia sunrise - i don’t like daphne but i have to admit that it works well with the strong meridia. sunrise is lovely!

flora serendipity moon - oh my, i’m in love! this combo is perfect!

imogen lydia maple - to me, both imogen and lydia sound very strong and strict. maple on the other hand makes the combo soft and warm.

juliet aurelia fairlight - wow, this is another breathtaking combo! no other words are necessary.

maven adira nimue - i like both maven and adira as i think they sound gorgeous. i have never heard nimue before, but it sounds cute.

phoebe stellaria winter - this is an adorable combo! it is well-structured and the flow is great!

seraphine ixia morningstar - wow! morningstar is such a cool middle name. seraphine is a beautiful feminine name, and ixia is a cool middle.

verity soleira nyx - this is probably my least favorite combo on your list. i don’t really like the names, but still, it’s a work of art.

ambrose indigo sage - this is so handsome! i love this combo!

august emery thorin - august and thorin are not really for me but i love emery.

bellamy sebastian forest - i love the sweet, soft and calm image that is evoked by bellamy. sebastian is a timeless name, and forest is amazing.

casper elliott mars - this is another fun combo! i love the playfulness of casper and the uniqueness of mars. nice one!

dorian leander storm - this combo evokes the image of a beautiful late summer afternoon, being outside, waiting for the storm to come. i love it!

finnick jupiter lake - ohh, this is my favorite! how amazingly cute this combo is!

phoenix roland blaise - this is so nice! the names are great and together they make a handsome combo!

stellan wesley poet - wesley and poet sound perfect together, and stellan is a gorgeous name!

zander onyx merlin - this combo is cool! though it’s not my personal style, it flows beautifully.

dear @solara, it was a pleasure rating your names! :sparkles:

1 Like

@norin

Anna Thames - Really pretty! I love the way they flow, and I love the way Thames makes Anna sound cooler and more modern! I’m also getting strong white (color) vibes from it. 8/10

Astoria Winter - I haven’t heard Astoria before, and on it’s own I don’t think I’d like it, but I love it combined with Winter! Very fantastical 5/10

Aveline Boheme - I’ve always adored Aveline, and I really like it with Boheme! Boheme always makes me think of the one song from Rent lmao. 8/10

Banks Lilibet - I’ve never heard Banks before, but I really like it! I haven’t heard Lilibet in a long time, but it’s pretty. 7/10

Celia Vesper: Not a fan of either of these names by themselves, but together I think it’s gorgeous! 7/10

Doris Salinger - I love Doris sooooo much lol. Never heard of Salinger, and idk if I like it by itself or with Doris, but it’s cool. 5/10

Dusty Sedona - Dusty is really cute! Not sure about Sedona, but they flow well together. 5/10

Lily Azure - Cute!! Azure really brings out something in Lily that I haven’t seen before! 7/10

Mae Reverie - I absolutely adore Mae, but I’ve always been on the fence about Reverie. Something kinda feels interrupting about the combo, but it’s cute though! 5/10

Scout Magnolia - I’ve loved both these names for the longest time lol. I never would’ve thought of this combo, but I love seeing them put together! 6/10

Sienna Bear - Not the hugest fan of Sienna, but can I just say, I love Bear on a girl!! I never would’ve thought of it, but now that I’ve seen it, I’m in love lol. To me, Sienna and Bear really don’t go together though. 5/10

Windsor Belle - Never really liked Belle, but it’s pretty with Windsor! Come to think of it, I never really liked Windsor better, but I like it with Belle for some reason. Weird. 7/10

:arrow_up: All of these have the same chilly, white, winter vibe, and I’m in love!

Atticus River: I really like this one. Never was the hugest fan of Atticus, but it works really well with River. It actually gives off the vibes of a flowing river lol. 7/10

Brooks Walden: Not really a fan. Brooks is okay, but other than that I don’t really like this one. 3/10

Callaghan Thoreau: Don’t really like this one either. Really not a fan of either names. 2/10

Elio Reed: This one’s really cute! I love the nature-y spin on Reid, and Elio is a really cutesy name. They flow really well together, too. 7/10

Elmer Poet: I absolutely adore the name Elmer! I think it’s really quaint, and a great older name that hasn’t quite come back yet, but still fits in. I don’t really like it with poet, but the combo is still cute, and flows nicely. 8/10

Elwood Darcy: Darcy is probably one of my all-time favorite boy names!

Finn Ollivander: At first I wasn’t a fan, but it’s growing on me. Although I like Finn better on a girl, I like it on a boy, too. One syllable first names are always cool. Ollivander isn’t one of my favorites, but it’s definitely cool. 6/10

Graham Rhodes: Not the biggest fan. I love the names by themselves - Graham has always been a fave of mine - but together they just don’t feel quite right. Maybe it’s because they’re both one syllable? Idk. 4/10

Linus Theodore: Absolutely stunning! I love Linus soooo much, and while Theodore has never been one of my favorites, I like it okay, and I love it with Linus! 9/10

Laurence Bear: Pretty good combo! Not my most favorite, but I like it alright. After the girl combo with Bear though, I think it’s lost some of it’s sparkle for me lol. I love Laurence though! One of my favorites. 8/10

Phineas Moose: Hmm. This one sounds really weird to my ears. They both have the ‘s’ sound at the end, and it’s kinda throwing me off. Great names on their own though. 5/10

Rufus Wilder: This one’s cute! I never would’ve thought of the newer Wilder with the old Rufus, something about it seems kinda off, but overall I think it’s great! 8/10

1 Like

I am so sorry to bother you, but I just wanted to make sure you haven’t forgotten about my UC. Thanks!

next poster pls ignore

no i haven’t! i have not had much time but i’ll get to it!

next poster do @fiddlesticks

1 Like

[name_f]Margaret[/name_f] Ilsabe- I’ve never come across Ilsabe before, but i love the sound of it! I don’t particularly like the way it looks written down, but it’s lovely to hear. You can’t go wrong with [name_f]Margaret[/name_f], such a sweet, strong name!

[name_f]Anais[/name_f] [name_f]Verla[/name_f]- [name_f]Anais[/name_f] sounds awkward in my accent, but I love it for others! [name_f]Verla[/name_f] is darling, sounds so vintage and romantic. They go very well together

[name_f]Rowena[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f]- [name_f]Faye[/name_f] is such a magical middle, and with [name_f]Rowena[/name_f] the combo is very enchanted forest and stargazing on a perfect clear night.

[name_u]Snow[/name_u] [name_f]Novelia[/name_f]- [name_u]Snow[/name_u] is lovely! So peaceful sounding. I’m not sure about [name_f]Novelia[/name_f], but it does flow well and could grow on me

[name_u]Arlo[/name_u] [name_f]Nadia[/name_f]- [name_f]Nadia[/name_f] is a personal love of mine, she sounds so brave and gentle at the same time, and I love a character with the name. [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] I don’t really like, as I know quite a few pets with the name, but it is still cute.

[name_f]Poppy[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]- Oh this is so sweet! So bouncy, all sandy days and sunflower fields. Adorable

[name_f]Rosanna[/name_f] [name_u]Fern[/name_u]- [name_f]Rosanna[/name_f] is so sweet and melodic sounding, I love her. [name_u]Fern[/name_u] compliments her perfectly, adding a little wilderness and mystery to the combo.

[name_u]Teddy[/name_u] [name_f]Valeria[/name_f]- [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] is so sweet, I would just personally give it a full name, like [name_f]Theodora[/name_f], but it’s cute regardless. [name_f]Valeria[/name_f] is lovely and lively.

[name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]- such a strong, classic combo. I love it

[name_m]Ebenezer[/name_m] [name_m]Allen[/name_m]- reminds me of Scrooge, but still flows well and has a nice sound

[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Crispin[/name_m]- I like this! Very vintage and sweet. Reminds me of blazers and dusty school books (in the good way!).

[name_u]Darcy[/name_u] [name_m]Fortitude[/name_m]- [name_m]Fortitude[/name_m] is such a great idea for a middle! [name_u]Love[/name_u] the meaning there. I prefer [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] for a girl but it works better male here!

[name_m]Ananias[/name_m] [name_m]Stephan[/name_m]- [name_m]Ananias[/name_m] is cool! Sounds very fantastical, and I’m really liking it with [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]. The two flow nicely together.

[name_u]Sandy[/name_u] [name_m]Lowell[/name_m]- [name_u]Sandy[/name_u] is so sweet! Makes me think of ice cream and sea breeze. [name_m]Lowell[/name_m] is a nice middle, and perhaps adds a little more seriousness to Sandy’s whimsy

[name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] [name_u]Lyle[/name_u]- I do prefer [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] on a girl, but it’s wonderful here. [name_u]Lyle[/name_u] is a really cute middle name and compliments [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] perfectly

[name_m]Eustace[/name_m] [name_u]Hickory[/name_u]- Neither names are particularly my taste, but I can appreciate the flow and ‘togetherness’ of the vibes! Very dark academic, all dimly lit corridors and latin lessons.

1 Like

Trina Louise - Trina is a little dated to me personally, it sounds like someone born in the 60’s/70’s but if that is your vibe it fits perfectly. Louise is classic name that sounds good here.

Judy Abigail - Judy again feels dated I know multiple who are are around 70 so doesn’t work for me personally, though I do like it it feels like a name that will be really popular in about a decade. Abigail’s pretty and goes great here.

Stephanie Kate - Stephanie is again nms but I do see the appeal I like how you can get the nickname Stevie too. Kate is a name I have always had a soft spot for I love it as a middle name.

Cordelia Caroline - I never really gave much thought to Cordelia but i’m hearing it more recently and it has really grown on me. Caroline is a lovely classic name that I love seeing used more. I love an alliterative name and love the nickname CC/Cece.

Sonia Noelle - Sonia is a no for me I know so many who have put me off it. Noelle is lovely.

Rachel Vittoria - Rachel feels like a new classic, I know a lot who were born in the 90s and I can see why it does sound good. I had a friend named Vittoria growing up and I always loved it, it is a really underused gem.

Colette Allison - Both these names feel again a littlee 60/70’s but again feel like these names will be really popular in a decade or two so might be good to get a head start. Adore the nickname Coco.

Marlena Sunday - Marlena is a nice but nms, Sunday I love.

Jordan Vienna - I have always preferred Jordan for a girl but I’m not a fan of Vienna.

Carmella Joelle - Carmella is a family name for me so i’ve always liked it and again a underused gem. I prefer Noelle over Joelle but I think this combo’s a bit to heavy on the l’s.

Cosetta Juliette - Cosetta is pretty and love the nn Etta, Love Juliette and though I usually prefer this spelling I’d change it to the classic on t here otherwise it feels heavy on the t’s.

Jennifer Estelle - Jennifer is again to dated for me right now but predict a revival. Estelle is really nice and makes me think of the Golden Girls.

Maisie Brooke - Maisie is so cute, I had a friend with this name growing up and I remember her getting a lot of compliments on it. Brooke pairs really nice with it and balances it out.

Bianca Florence - I always wanted my name to be Bianca growing up and used to name my dolls it too so I obviously love it and Florence sounds so beautiful with it.

Mary-Jane Andromeda - This feels a little of a mouth full. Mary-Jane, Mary Andromeda, and Jane Andromeda all work i’m just not sure they do all together.

Vita Cameron - I love this combo, I everything about Vita and I am always shocked its not used more. I love Cameron for girl and it works perfectly here.

Mara Rosalie - This combo also sounds great. Mara has a few special associations for me and again this always feels like it should be more popular than it is. I’m not usually a fan of Rose names they always feel overdone but Rosalie is the exception.

Irene Delphine - this rhymes to much for me. Irene again feels really dated but I love Delphine. Irena Delphine or Irene Delphina sound good.

Blanca Salome - All I think of when I hear Blanca is Orange is the new Black. I like Salome and it flows nicely with Blanca.

Anders Carlisle - Anders is one of my own favourite boy names so I have nothing but good things to say about this one. Carlisle sounds great here.

Jason Reno - I knew way too many Jason’s growing up who ruined it for me. Reno is nice and flows well with Jason.

Martin Jay - I feel like Martin will either make a comeback in a big way or become unusable thanks to Dr Martens.

Emmett Valentine - I adore this combo, but are high on my own lists i’d never considered them together though.

Clyde Zachary - I had never considered Clyde until I heard of a toddler with this name recently and he is so cute and suits it so well i’m completely onboard with this name. Zachary sounds great as a middle for it and really balances on the old man feel of Clyde.

Joseph Morgan - I know so many Joseph’s it is now unusable for me but a great classic choice, i’ve only ever known female Morgan’s so it does feel more feminine too me.

Raphael Soloman - I love everything about Raphael. Soloman is not my favourite i’ve got a few bad associations.

Nicholas William - I have such a soft spot for Nicholas I find it so handsome sounding and I love all the nicknames you can get from it. William is a great classic name that you can’t really go wrong with.

Jared Glenn - I know so many Gerard’s I always stumble over Jared. Glenn is nms but pairs well with Jared.

Bram Townsend - I like Bram but as a nickname for Abraham or Abram it feels incomplete on its own. I do like it paired with Townsend though they make a good set.

my favourite of your are; Bianca Florence, Vita Cameron, Emmett Valentine & Clyde Zachary.

1 Like

etta valentine - etta is a lovely name. i love that it’s short and cute, but it also has a vintage, jazzy vibe. valentine is a nice choice for the middle spot.

sunny lucia - what a bright combo! all i can see is a beautiful italian village, sunshine, seaside and palm trees. it’s a darling combo!

coco linnea - coco is adorable. it sounds fun, free and fresh. linnea is a nice middle that balances the quirkiness of coco.

dolly maddalena - dolly is not my style at all but it sounds nice with the feminine and classy maddalena. the combo has a great flow.

biba marlowe - oh my! i’ve never heard biba before but it’s soo cute! marlowe is a lovely middle name. this is a gorgeous combo!

olive ines - though i’m not the fan of these names, i can see why they are loved by so many berries. both names sound nice and they have a lovely vintage charm. together they make a great combo!

flora ottilie - beautiful, girly and pretty! i love flora, it’s such a stunning and happy name. ottilie is sweet middle name. it would be a perfect combo for a spring baby.

martha boheme - martha is not my style but i adore this combo! martha can be considered as old-fashioned but i think it’s such a strong, graceful and elegant name. boheme is perfection!

milo robert - i love the cute milo and the traditional robert together. lovely combo!

sonny lorenzo - neither of these names are really style but they make a fresh and bright combo!

luca wilde - amazing, i love it! luca is growing on me, and wilde is such a darling middle name.

otto alexander - i’m not sure about otto, but i love alexander. it’s such a handsome, timeless name.

felix wilder - another gorgeous combo! felix is so smart and handsome, and wilder is amazing. i love it!

angelo fox - fox is such a cool middle name, i love it! angelo is not my style but it sounds good with fox.

anders leo - this is a nice combo! anders is a nice surprise, while leo is a darling middle name choice.

avery winter - normally i prefer avery as a girls name, but i can totally imagine it for a sweet boy. avery is a nice name, and winter is a beautiful, calm and friendly middle name.

2 Likes

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Etta[/name_f] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u]! @loverofnamesX

2 Likes

i’ve just done your girl combos which i hope is okay!

anna thames - i think these work surprisingly well together, and thames is more name-like when said that it seems! if tess can work, why not? together it sounds a bit like “anthems” but that’s not really an issue!

astoria winter - since astoria is a place, i think winter makes it sounds like a time - like winter in astoria, if that makes sense? i’m not a fan of astoria, but i think this combo flows really well and i like the tor-ter repetition.

aveline boheme - very regal, very royal. definitely, like, the name of an empress, or an expensive line of wooden children’s toys. lots of cute nicknames here also from both the first and the middle! i like that it feels very feminine but doesn’t have an -a ending, which makes it a little more unusual!

banks lilibet - i’m not a fan of banks, and i think that it feels mismatched with lilibet, which is much frillier. although maybe lilibet will be more trendy after the sussex baby? there’s nothing wrong with this combo; i just dislike it.

celia vesper - i really like this one, and the sibilance gives it a nice smooth flow. vesper has such a pretty meaning, and celia when derived from celeste can mean “heavenly” so together it’s “heavenly evening song” which i think is just lovely - celia can also mean “blind” but i’m choosing to ignore that ^^

doris reverie - oh, i love this! if dorothy can come back, i hope doris will be on her coattails. doris is a little clunky and so a dreamy, soft middle name fits perfectly and balances the combo. i also have a soft spot for reverie since i always thought it would be a beautiful name when i was little ^^

dusty sedona - kind of the same problem as astoria winter, i think. sedona immediately brings the desert town to mind, so then “dusty” just sounds like an accurate descriptor. i do like sedona in isolation, though, and i think dusty would make a cute nickname à la dusty springfield; i just can’t see it as a full name especially in the context of this combo.

lily azure - i like this one the more i say it out loud, actually! it’s shorter and sweeter than most of your combos, but it’s really pretty. it feels like a fairy name - this is definitely the kind of thing i would have loved to be named as a kid.

mae salinger - LOVE LOVE LOVE. this is my absolute favourite combo of yours and probably one of my favourite combos on nb in general! i adore may/mae (a little narcissistic, maybe, but it’s not my real name), and i think the -e spelling works really well here. also the thought of salinger called “sally” is so sweet to me even if it’s not what you’re going for!

scout magnolia - pretty! this would make a really cute set with mae salinger. i would prefer magnolia scout, maybe, but i like this too. and magnolia also has great nickname potential!

siena bear - siena is pretty, and i prefer the one-n spelling because it has a stronger association with the place! i don’t know how i feel about bear. this feels to me like a nickname you might call a siena, rather than a combo?

windsor belle - i’d definitely prefer belle windsor - just not a fan of windsor in the first name spot. it feels quite masculine and surname-y. i think winnie or winnie belle would make really sweet nicknames, though!

2 Likes

@maybonnie
Before I start: Bill and Mary are wonderful names, and I love them so much :blush:

Bill Sandy - Sandy has been one of my favorites for a long time, and it’s just so cute and quaint with Bill! 8/10

Mary Junerose - Junerose is just- faints. I love it so much!! I’m not even gonna care that both of them are two syllables because Junerose is just so prettyyyyyyyy. 9/10

Bill July - This one’s giving me mixed signals. I love it, and yet I don’t. July is amazing on a boy, but I think there’s something about them being the same amount of letters that’s throwing me off. 6/10

Mary Sabine - I’ve never really liked Sabine, but it’s really cute with Mary! 5/10

Bill Mitchell - I do have to admit, I like Mitchell better on a girl, but Bill Mitchell has something about it that I just love! 6/10

Mary Evetta Joy - Oooooo, double middle! I’ve never heard of Evetta before, but now that I have, I love it! I’ve loved Joy for the longest time, and I love that everything’s not the same amount of syllables, and it flows so smoothly! 8/10

Bill Nebojsa - I haven’t heard of Nebojsa before, but I kinda like it. 6/10

Mary Tzipporah - Okay, I’m in love with Tzipporah! I love the names together, and I love the alternate spelling of Zipporah. It makes it stand out more, while still being reasonable. 8/10

Bill Carey - Carey is a cute name! It’s kinda gender bend-y, and it still seems very boyish. I like it! 7/10

Mary Frances Faye - Another double middle! Normally I’m not a fan of alliteration with names, but Frances Faye is just so cute!! 8/10

Bill River - Something about this combo doesn’t sit quite right with me. I love both the names, but idk. Something about them together just doesn’t go. 4/10

Mary Gisele - I really don’t think Gisele/Giselle gets enough appreciation! I’ve loved it for the longest time, and I don’t think enough people around here love it. 8/10

1 Like

[name_f]Margaret[/name_f] ‘Madge’ Ilsabe - the more I think about this one the more it grows on me, I really like combos that mix the familiar with the less known.
[name_f]Anais[/name_f] ‘Avie’ [name_f]Verla[/name_f] - I don’t love either name, but I do like the nickname-- [name_f]Avie[/name_f] is cute.
[name_f]Rowena[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f] - I love this so much!! So pretty and regal, reminds me of a cottagecore witch. [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite of all your girls!
[name_u]Snow[/name_u] [name_f]Novelia[/name_f] - Yes! I haven’t heard [name_f]Novelia[/name_f] very often, very pretty and soft with [name_u]Snow[/name_u], almost borderline too wordy (because of the word novella) but works well. I like it!
[name_u]Arlo[/name_u] [name_f]Nadia[/name_f] - pretty, but I don’t like it as much as some of your others.
[name_f]Poppy[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] - Yes!! So sweet and spunky!! [name_u]Love[/name_u].
[name_f]Rosanna[/name_f] ‘Rosie’ [name_u]Fern[/name_u] - I love this one!
[name_u]Teddy[/name_u] [name_f]Valeria[/name_f] - I like [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] so much for a boy, I’m just not personally a fan of it for a girl. [name_f]Valeria[/name_f] is pretty, I have [name_m]Valerian[/name_m] in my uc for boy. (I think [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] [name_m]Valerian[/name_m] would be really nice for a boy.)
[name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Kathryne[/name_f] - [name_m]Classic[/name_m], if a little underwhelming compared to your others.
[name_f]Marta[/name_f] ‘Mattie’ [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] - Cute! I love [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]!
[name_f]Lilac[/name_f] [name_f]Charity[/name_f] - Too wordy for me, I think of a charity called the [name_f]Lilac[/name_f] [name_f]Charity[/name_f].
[name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] ‘Magda’ [name_f]Joy[/name_f] - I like this one, very strong sounding.
[name_u]Basil[/name_u] ‘Basie’ [name_u]July[/name_u] - I love this combo–but for a boy lol.

[name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] ‘Nat’ [name_m]Geordie[/name_m] - I like [name_u]Nat[/name_u] for a boy, I hadn’t really thought about it before! I think I prefer [name_u]Georgie[/name_u] to [name_m]Geordie[/name_m]. Overall, I like that this is strong but soft at the same time.
[name_u]Ira[/name_u] [name_m]Lloyd[/name_m] - [name_u]Ira[/name_u] is one of my top favorite boy names, but [name_m]Lloyd[/name_m] falls flat for me personally.
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Crispin[/name_m] - very cute!! I think of a really round-faced, happy little boy!
[name_u]Darcy[/name_u] [name_m]Fortitude[/name_m] - not my style at all, but not a bad combo by any means.
[name_m]Ananias[/name_m] ‘Ana’ [name_m]Stephan[/name_m] - I think I prefer your [name_f]Anais[/name_f] combo to this one, but it’s handsome with [name_m]Stephan[/name_m].
[name_u]Sandy[/name_u] [name_m]Lowell[/name_m] - I haven’t considered [name_u]Sandy[/name_u] much, but I think this combo is just not my taste.
[name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] ‘Mack’ [name_u]Lyle[/name_u] - Not a fan of [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] or [name_u]Mack[/name_u] unfortunately, but it does flow well!
[name_m]Eustace[/name_m] [name_u]Hickory[/name_u] - handsome, if a bit stuffy, but I think that’s why I like it so much!
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] ‘Ted’ [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] - the similar ending sounds run a bit into each other, but [name_m]Ted[/name_m] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] is really handsome.
[name_m]Tobias[/name_m] ‘Toby’ [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] - I love this one!! [name_m]Favorite[/name_m] of your boy’s names for sure!! [name_u]Toby[/name_u] is the cutest name ever!
[name_u]Dexter[/name_u] ‘Dex’ [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] - flows well and I think [name_u]Dexter[/name_u] is very cool! I like this!!
[name_m]Ebenezer[/name_m] ‘Eben’ [name_u]Gene[/name_u] - [name_m]Ebenezer[/name_m] [name_u]Gene[/name_u] & [name_m]Eustace[/name_m] [name_u]Hickory[/name_u] would make perfect brother names! I’m not quite warmed up to either name, but I appreciate that they could come back with all the old man names I like :slight_smile:
[name_u]Floyd[/name_u] [name_m]Osmond[/name_m] - another one that (to me) is a bit stuffy-old-man, but that’s the charm of it! Would personally prefer [name_m]Osmond[/name_m] [name_u]Floyd[/name_u].

1 Like

[name_f]Luella[/name_f] Bluebird - [name_f]Luella[/name_f] is underrated and deserves more love! Such a cute mn or first name, in combination with Bluebird it’s definitely giving me [name_u]Southern[/name_u] US vibes haha

[name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] - It does make me think of the videogame, but the name itself flows very nicely

[name_f]Esther[/name_f] Periwinkle - Sleek but still very fun! [name_u]Love[/name_u] periwinkle with a classic name such as [name_f]Esther[/name_f]

[name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] - [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] is adorable and [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] just makes the name so elegant. [name_u]Love[/name_u] this combo!

[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] - Sounds very familiar for some reason, but still unique enough!

[name_m]Wilbur[/name_m] [name_m]Fennec[/name_m] - very nature-y, does make me think of wilbur the pig, but in a good way

[name_u]Franklin[/name_u] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] - classic name with fun middle!

[name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_u]Finch[/name_u] - [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] is getting quite popular now, but [name_u]Finch[/name_u] really balances it out

[name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] [name_m]Valerian[/name_m] - Makes me think of Game of Thrones? It flows very nicely, and sounds kinda regal

[name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] - I’ve been loving [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] as a middle lately, so this is great haha. [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] is a fun way t get to the nn ‘Teddy’ or ‘Ed’ without going the [name_u]Edward[/name_u] way

1 Like

[name_m]Ayrton[/name_m] [name_u]Cyrille[/name_u] - the ‘y’ in [name_m]Ayrton[/name_m] looks a bit odd to me. It sounds kind of place name-y, but not in a bad way.
[name_m]Amias[/name_m] [name_m]Prosper[/name_m] - I really like this this one! Understated but regal.
[name_f]Anora[/name_f] [name_f]Giselle[/name_f] - same as above, soft but the ‘or’ sound gives it presence.
[name_u]Mallory[/name_u] [name_f]Faye[/name_f] - free spirited and whimsical
[name_m]Soren[/name_m] [name_m]Achilles[/name_m] - my favourite combo of yours. Soren’s gentle and mystical, and [name_m]Achilles[/name_m] takes it to a whole new level.
[name_m]Dante[/name_m] [name_m]Mattias[/name_m] - this is great! It reminds me of someone who’s mild, introspective and well - rounded.
[name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] - tailored and unique
[name_m]Monte[/name_m] [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] - I like it! It makes me think of soft yellow, old trains and parchment.

[name_f]Sabrina[/name_f] - 7.5/10
[name_m]Marius[/name_m] - 7/10
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] - 5/10

Next poster feel free to skip my singles and/or only do selected combos!

clemensia hiraeth - clemensia sounds beautiful, it’s definitely a pretty name. hiraeth is a unique and unexpected middle.

iola isabetta faye - this is a well-structured combo with a great flow. iola is short and sweet, and isabetta sounds lovely. faye is a safe second middle name choice. it’s a timeless beauty.

moneta pearl - i can see it as a cute combo. moneta is nice and pearl is a darling middle.

mazarine violetta quartz - this combo sounds gorgeous, i like it a lot! mazarine and violetta are lovely, and quartz is a fun middle.

cairo isabel - i love isabel, and cairo is such a fun and exotic choice!

inara lumis alpenglow - inara sounds nice, lumis is cute, and they sound great together. and alpenglow is amazing! wow!

jezara evening - this is a stunning combo! though jezara is not my style, it sounds perfect with evening!

hazelton brooks - ah, i love it! this combo is perfection!

ludo maximilian harper - i love it, too! ludo is so cute, while both maximilian and harper are great!

romary scarlet - i’m not really the fan of this combo. the flow is nice, but it’s not my style.

cassio valentin pearl - cool! cassio is a nice name. valentin is not my style, but pearl is such a fun and brave choice!

florent eugeno - normally, these names are not my style but i love this combo! it sounds so cozy and warm.

aurian honeysuckle yves - this is an exciting combo! i would not use it but i can see it as a nice choice.

romaeus florentin - this combo sounds masculine and strong! the names work together perfectly.

florentine sundial - this is a nice combo with a happy and fun vibe. i like it!

soleil peregrine - i love peregrine and soleil is a very lovely choice! i love this combo!

1 Like