Send us your baby announcements!

We’d love to see your recent birth announcements and pictures of your babies–and who knows? They might become the illustration for one of the birth announcement blogs!

1 Like

We welcomed miss [name_f]Arwen[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] on [name_f]February[/name_f] 25th, middle names inherited from her two great-grandmothers.

4 Likes

Yay, can’t wait to do this!

We are celebrating our first baby boy, [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Tobias[/name_m], born 14/03/16 at 2:28am weighing 9lb6oz! I’m sorry but I really don’t feel comfortable putting a baby picture of my newborn on a website before my mother even sees him.

4 Likes

We welcomed our first daughter this month!

Elowyn [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]
2 Likes

We welcomed [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] to our family. The name “[name_f]Flora[/name_f]” is to honor my Grandfather, who’s last name is “[name_m]Flores[/name_m]”. “[name_f]Louise[/name_f]” is to honor my Grandmother, “[name_f]Martha[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]”.

[name_f]Flora[/name_f] is sister to [name_m]Grant[/name_m] [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m].

4 Likes

My beautiful friend gave birth to her gorgeous little boy [name_u]Finlay[/name_u] [name_m]George[/name_m] on 22nd [name_f]April[/name_f] ”

3 Likes

We welcomed [name_f]Theodosia[/name_f] [name_f]Cecilie[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] on 06 [name_f]April[/name_f]. Despite being three weeks early, she was 7lb 10 oz and 22 in. Our kids have only family names. She is the same.

There is a long tradition of names meaning “gift from god” in her father’s family. Theodosius, Donatus, [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f], Gotthold etc. She is a long desired addition to our family after a difficult year which included two losses. She is definitely our gift. (Pronounced with four syllables: Thee-oh-doe-zsa)

Her middles are in honour of beloved aunt and Godmother. Her name was [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f].

[name_f]Cecilie[/name_f] is the common Prussian variant and features regularly in family tree. [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] is a prominent name on both sides, as well.

3 Likes

[name_m]Lewis[/name_m] [name_m]Martin[/name_m] has arrived! [name_m]Born[/name_m] in a whopping 10 mins on 4/17/16.

He joins big sister [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f].

We wanted a strong, recognizable and easy to pronounce name that was not too common. We chose the [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] spelling to ensure it was pronounced Loo-is and not loo-ee. [name_m]Martin[/name_m] is a family middle name on my husband’s side shared by my husband, his father and his grandfather.

We are over the moon with him and his name!

1 Like

A little late but better than never, we welcomed [name_m]Odin[/name_m] [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] on 2/24/16. We loved how [name_m]Odin[/name_m] is unique yet still familiar sounding.

2 Likes

Some Babies I Knew [name_m]Born[/name_m] in [name_f]April[/name_f] This Year–

[name_m]Maxton[/name_m] [name_m]Leo[/name_m], “[name_u]Max[/name_u]”, brother of [name_f]Maple[/name_f] [name_f]Leila[/name_f]. He is so cute!
[name_f]Arianna[/name_f] [name_f]Luella[/name_f], she is sooo ADORABLE!
[name_f]Meadow[/name_f]-[name_u]Lynn[/name_u] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f], She’s cute!!!
Finally, [name_u]Finn[/name_u] [name_m]Victor[/name_m] [name_m]Iggy[/name_m] brother of [name_f]Giselle[/name_f] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] Cath and [name_u]Sailor[/name_u] [name_f]Rhea[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f]. Sadly, I did not meet [name_u]Finn[/name_u] because he lives in [name_f]England[/name_f]!!

1 Like

This is a delayed birth announcement, after spending time every single day on nameberry dreaming of names, we welcomed our dear [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] [name_u]Seren[/name_u] into the world on [name_u]January[/name_u] 2, 2016.

[name_f]Saskia[/name_f] was a name we heard in a song before we were married and always loved. We knew we wanted a name with a star meaning and [name_u]Seren[/name_u] fit the bill perfectly with a nod to my mother [name_f]Karen[/name_f] and my maiden name intial S.

5 Likes

We welcomed our Team [name_u]Green[/name_u] baby on [name_u]June[/name_u] 3rd 2016. It’s a girl! [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] joins her older siblings [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] ‘[name_m]Xander[/name_m]’ [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Locke[/name_m] and [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Our little [name_f]Marlena[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] arrived to join big sisters [name_f]Kinga[/name_f] [name_f]Maria[/name_f], [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Faustina[/name_f], and [name_f]Ivette[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f]. She was 7 pounds 5 ounces and 21.5 inches. She was supposed to be born at home, but she was breech, so she was safely delivered in hospital, but still completely naturally. We are grateful for our two wonderful midwives, and the doctor who assisted us. [name_u]Marley[/name_u] is named in honor of her grandmother [name_f]Margot[/name_f], and her great-grandmother [name_f]Helena[/name_f].

After years of trying, on [name_f]September[/name_f] 20th 2016 we welcomed our first child, a son, [name_m]Radley[/name_m] [name_m]Clay[/name_m]. [name_m]Radley[/name_m] in honor of [name_m]Randall[/name_m], the middle name of both my brother and late uncle and [name_m]Rodney[/name_m], my husband’s late father. [name_m]Clay[/name_m] for my husband’s late uncle’s middle name.

1 Like

On the 24th of [name_u]August[/name_u] 2016 at 5:30pm, my Husband [name_u]Beau[/name_u] and I welcomed our two baby girls;

[name_f]Isobel[/name_f] [name_f]Lilah[/name_f] [name_m]Glynn[/name_m] ([name_m]Glynn[/name_m] is my mothers maiden name and all our children have it in their names)

[name_u]Hunter[/name_u] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] [name_m]Glynn[/name_m] <3

These two beauties join big brother ’ Innes Glynn and Half Sister Hollie - Rose

:D:D:D:D

1 Like

Totally late to report this, but we welcomed our beautiful baby girl [name_f]Amy[/name_f] [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] on 13/05/2016. Although we didn’t know what we were having, she really was a surprise as we were convinced it was a boy. And to top it off, [name_f]Amy[/name_f] wasn’t even on our list of top 3 girl names. Sometimes I guess what they say is true, the name will come when you see your baby :wink:

1 Like

Our [name_u]December[/name_u] baby is finally here! We named her [name_u]Ember[/name_u] [name_f]Venezia[/name_f] [name_f]Paulette[/name_f]. [name_m]Born[/name_m] last wednesday, [name_u]December[/name_u] 14, 2016. We chose [name_u]Ember[/name_u] because of her zodiac sign Sagittarius, [name_f]Venezia[/name_f] inspired by the saint of that day, St. Venantius and [name_f]Paulette[/name_f] because her father’s name is [name_m]Paul[/name_m], and she looks like a little [name_m]Paul[/name_m]. :blush:

1 Like

[name_f]Elsa[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f] was born on [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] 12/24/2016! She was a week early!

4 Likes

We welcomed two little boys on 01/16. It was a premature birth but we’re all doing fine :slight_smile:

[name_m]Kurt[/name_m] [name_m]Damian[/name_m]
[name_m]Ivar[/name_m] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]