Send us your baby announcements!

I’m really late, but we named our son [name_m]Maclean[/name_m] [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_m]Scott[/name_m], born 6/12/16. Nameberry gave us so many ideas, but we ultimately used [name_m]Maclean[/name_m] as a nod to our outdoor-loving families ([name_m]Norman[/name_m] [name_m]Maclean[/name_m], author of “A [name_u]River[/name_u] Runs Through it and Other Stories”, was our inspiration). We often shorten it to [name_m]Mac[/name_m]!

1 Like

We named our baby boy [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] [name_m]Levi[/name_m], born [name_f]February[/name_f] 21st, 2017. We left the gender a surprise, and had narrowed it down to two boy names before he was born: [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] [name_m]Aaron[/name_m] and [name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_m]Aaron[/name_m]. But after he was born and we found out he was a boy, I realized that [name_m]Aaron[/name_m] didn’t feel right, while both [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] and [name_m]Levi[/name_m] did. I’ve especially liked the way Caleb matches with Joshua (my firstborn is named Joshua Ammon), as they both appear in the same Bible story as the only two spies who bring Moses a true report of the land of Canaan. So I abandoned my plan and went with my gut, and he was named [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] [name_m]Levi[/name_m]. No regrets!

3 Likes

Last week we welcomed [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] to the family. He is my 5th baby boy. He joins 6 year old brother [name_m]Connor[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m], 4 year old twin’s [name_m]Greyson[/name_m] ([name_u]Grey[/name_u]) [name_m]Jack[/name_m] and [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] ([name_u]Jamie[/name_u]) [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] and then 2 year old [name_m]Tommy[/name_m] [name_u]Bryce[/name_u]. We are so happy to have him :smiley:

2 Likes

[name_u]Love[/name_u] the middle name [name_m]Glynn[/name_m] it’s actually one of my daughter’s MN but it’s after my dad [name_u]Glen[/name_u] but spelled with [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] since that is her dad’s and other gas middle name.

I welcomed my second set of identical twin daughters [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] and [name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] yesterday, 24th [name_u]March[/name_u] 2017, at 22:19 and 22:28. They joined their older siblings [name_f]Marlie[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] (11), [name_f]Esme[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] ‘[name_f]Evie[/name_f]’ [name_f]Jane[/name_f] (8), [name_m]Roman[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] (7), [name_m]Eduardo[/name_m] ‘[name_u]Teddy[/name_u]’ [name_u]James[/name_u] (5), [name_m]Albie[/name_m] [name_u]Robin[/name_u] (2) and [name_m]Frasier[/name_m] [name_m]Levi[/name_m] (1). We are adopting twin babies next year (!!), we will call them [name_u]Kasey[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_m]Kyson[/name_m] [name_m]Archibald[/name_m]. We can’t wait to finally complete our family.

3 Likes

We had our 4th little angel, [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f] on [name_u]March[/name_u] 23, 2017. She is joining siblings [name_f]Rosalee[/name_f] [name_f]Honor[/name_f], Coan [name_m]Anderson[/name_m] & Azilee [name_u]Reagan[/name_u].

1 Like

We welcomed our fourth child, a boy, [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Ray[/name_u] in [name_u]March[/name_u]. He joins big sisters, [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Amabel[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], and [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u].

2 Likes

We welcomed [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] to our family. [name_f]Sister[/name_f] to big brother [name_u]Emery[/name_u] [name_m]George[/name_m] and big sister [name_f]Afton[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] ”

1 Like

Announcing the birth of [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], [name_m]Lyon[/name_m] (pronounced Lee-on) [name_m]Cole[/name_m] and [name_f]Robyn[/name_f] [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] weighing 4lbs 1oz, 3lbs 12oz and 3lbs 1oz. Delivered by c-section at 8:30am this morning, 26th April.

2 Likes

We welcomed [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Otis[/name_m] [name_m]Walsh[/name_m] on the 11th of [name_f]April[/name_f].
We chose [name_m]Harry[/name_m] as we are both lovers of the [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] series and it is a name that is sophisticated but has a naughty streak. We chose [name_m]Otis[/name_m] as we both love music.

1 Like

[name_u]Baby[/name_u] boy [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m] [name_m]Rooney[/name_m] arrived on [name_f]April[/name_f] 21, 2017 at 12:28 am.
[name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m] is maternal great grandmother’s maiden name. [name_m]Rooney[/name_m] is mom’s maiden name.
He is little brother to [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f], [name_m]Casimir[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m], and [name_m]Ignatius[/name_m] [name_m]Hayes[/name_m].

1 Like

We just welcomed a new baby boy, [name_m]Eero[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] Twilight, into our family on [name_f]May[/name_f] 19th! Big brother [name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] is thrilled!

2 Likes

I’d like to announce the arrival of twins [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] ‘[name_f]Willa[/name_f]’ [name_f]Jane[/name_f] and [name_f]Florence[/name_f] ‘[name_f]Flora[/name_f]’ [name_u]Joan[/name_u], who were born at 11:34am and 11:41am this morning, the 30th [name_f]May[/name_f] 2017. The girls join half-brother [name_m]George[/name_m] [name_u]Robin[/name_u] (10), half-sister [name_f]Ava[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] (8), full sisters [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] (6), [name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] (4), [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] (4) and full brothers [name_m]Albert[/name_m] [name_m]Fitz[/name_m] (12) and [name_u]Cairo[/name_u] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] (1). Our house is very full, as well as our hearts.

5 Likes

Announcing the birth of my first nieces Maddison Joy and Magnolia Rose, 2 lb 3.4oz and 2 lb 3.5oz, born at 12:01pm and 12:10pm. They join older brothers Bryce Elliot, 6, Blaine Harris, 4, and Beau Maddox, 3.

Love Proud Mumma of 4

Kylan James, 6
Flynn Alexander, 1 month 17 days
Lyon Cole, 1 month 17 days
Robyn Juliette, 1 month 17 days

Wow, those are very VERY low birth weights for twins, not even 2 and a half pounds?! I hope you don’t mind my asking, but were they born prematurely? Normally this weight range would be typical of twins born at 28-30 weeks.

So excited to announce the birth of our daughter, [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]! She arrived 6/9/2017 at 2:30am. She was 8lb 6oz. She is our strong, feisty girl. We couldn’t be more in love ”!!

2 Likes

Yes my niece’s were born premie at 26 weeks.

[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] (nn[name_f]Trixie[/name_f]) [name_f]Rose[/name_f] born 25 [name_u]June[/name_u], 2017. We wanted something classic but fun at the same time. We had a lot of trouble trying to conceive and loved that [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] means ‘she who brings happiness’ because she’s done nothing but that. [name_f]Rose[/name_f] because we got engaged at a picnic at the [name_f]Rose[/name_f] Garden at our Botanic Gardens.

4 Likes

[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Julian[/name_m] and [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] arrived on [name_u]July[/name_u] 2nd. Their siblings are [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Vincent[/name_m], [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f], and [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f].

4 Likes

[name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m] [name_m]Walter[/name_m] was born [name_u]July[/name_u] 4th! I was excited to later find out that [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m] was also a 4th of [name_u]July[/name_u] baby. [name_m]Walter[/name_m] is for my amazing 92 year old Grampie. [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m] was welcomed by his big brother and sisters; [name_u]Logan[/name_u] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m], [name_f]Ava[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_f]Estella[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Julia[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f], and [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Eileen[/name_f].

4 Likes