She’s arrived!

she’s so cute, congratulations!

1 Like

She’s PERFECT and so is her name! Congrats!

1 Like

Congratulations!! So pleased to hear you found a name that you both love in the end :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

she’s beautiful, and so is her name!! congratulations!!!

1 Like

@oceansea @katinka @luneth @futuremama
@Luminen @Heavenlyjoy thank you so much for your well wishes and positivity on her name!

@jessicaflux @floatinthesky @hannahhh @leafsgirl44 thank you so much :two_hearts:

@seawillow thank you really appreciate the kindness you’ve shown I really hope that I am great mum as she’s already a brilliant daughter.

@kachenka thank you honestly your continuous kindness and support with every answer you’ve provided has been so detailed and kind

4 Likes

She’s perfect ! Congratulations!!

1 Like

I’m so glad you went with [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]! It’s beautiful!

I hope you’re feeling well and that you have a quick recovery!

1 Like

congratulations she perfect

1 Like

@whatchamacallit @kidpix21 @Ashleyann8
@LiliMorgana @Paigefoster @WhiteGardenia
Thank you so much for your well wishes :two_hearts:

3 Likes

@VivienaLunelle123 @almostactually @JoMarchisQueen thank you!

@may.rose thank you honestly that was one of my concerns I was worried she wouldn’t look like a [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] but she was born it just seemed right and it’s lovely that others agree!

@EllArePea @Kipperbo1 @anon73426543 thank you so much for your kindness :blush:

6 Likes

@elanorelle thank you so much honestly been looking forward to doing the announcement you’ve always provided such lovely responses to my endless questions! Thank you for giving another lovely response it’s really kind :blush:

@ladyforgetful @dandy_orchid @Elle1 thank you so much

@Estrela thank you so much and thankfully we’re all good looking forward to going back home & starting this whole new chapter eek!

4 Likes

@Posielee @Greyblue @Veronica_Cadence
@VioletMoon thank you so much :two_hearts:

@findemaxa13 thank you so much honestly really struggled with the naming process in general it’s hard choosing the right name & the second middle name was a challenge! I’m happy that I went with [name_f]Ella[/name_f] though everyone loves [name_f]Ella[/name_f] & her name feels so girly which I love as the ultimate girly girl.

@lucyxo & @meyera4 thank you!

3 Likes

@elleplume @regionlatbest @Ehrob1 @jk_garrison @Tldg thank you so much for your kind words & well wishes :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Oh my gosh- She is beautiful. :heart: And I LOVE her name! ^.^

1 Like

@skylerros thank you so much I have to agree that she is rather beautiful (I think I’m bias though) and thank you for the positivity surrounding her ultra girly name!

1 Like

@tori101 Although I do prefer more versatile names, she could always change hers if it doesn’t suit her. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I suppose so yeah : ) hopefully she’ll like her name.

Hey, there’s no shame in that! [name_f]My[/name_f] girlfriend is very masculine & their name is [name_m]Ab[/name_m]!gail “@bby”. :grin:

1 Like

She is adorable. Congratulations :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like