she's here 💖

well, i definitely didn’t think i’d be posting here just yet…
on monday the 12th of march at 4:42am, we welcomed little miss nella oakley into the world, weighing 1.8kg and measuring 43.2cm long. bub is doing well, just getting a little help with her breathing :white_heart:

73 Likes

Congratulations! I’m glad she’s safe and well, if a little early. [name_f]Nella[/name_f] is a stunning name :green_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!! What a beautiful name :heart_eyes::cherry_blossom::white_heart::butterfly::snowflake::sparkles:

1 Like

How wonderful! [name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] name and baby!

1 Like

Congrats💜gorgeous name💐

1 Like

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world [name_f]Nella[/name_f] [name_u]Oakley[/name_u]!
Both she and her name are so pretty!
:sparkling_heart::deciduous_tree::tulip:

1 Like

Congratulations!! She has a lovely name!

1 Like

Awwww! What a beautiful name, and adorable little baby! Congratulations! I love the name [name_f]Nella[/name_f].

1 Like

congratulations!! she is so adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: nella is a stunning name :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! She’s so cute :candy:

1 Like

Congratulations! So cool to see [name_f]Nella[/name_f] used; it’s one of my absolute favorites!

1 Like

Oh, sweet [name_f]Nella[/name_f]! What a wonderful choice! She is just darling! Saying a prayer for her continued growth and health!

1 Like

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] name for a little fighter! Congratulations

1 Like

Such a beautiful name, onesie, and baby. :star_struck: [name_f]Nella[/name_f] [name_u]Oakley[/name_u] is glorious!

1 Like

Congrats!!

1 Like

oh my goodness- she is perfect, and so is her name! wishing you all the best, and welcome, nella oakley! :bouquet:

1 Like

omg [name_f]Nella[/name_f] [name_u]Oakley[/name_u] is so precious and she is a precious little princess, congratulations!

1 Like

congratulations! [name_f]Nella[/name_f] is precious :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

Congratulations :tada::tada:

I’m happy to hear that all is well with your little one despite coming early bless her :heart: Honestly both her and herself are truly gorgeous!

Wishing you all the best with your new addition :hugs:

Awww. [name_f]Nella[/name_f] [name_u]Oakley[/name_u] is such a beautiful name

1 Like