Sibling names for twins!

Hey everyone,

I am pregnant with twin girls, the due date is 29th [name_f]September[/name_f] so I could go any day, but I really need help with names please!

I have 3 kids and 2 step kids already, their names are as follows:
. [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] Sussanar [name_f]Haely[/name_f] & Lucuis [name_m]Evander[/name_m] [name_m]Caedin[/name_m] TWINS
. [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] Myall [name_u]Seth[/name_u]
. [name_f]Saidey[/name_f] [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] & [name_m]Soren[/name_m] [name_u]Theo[/name_u] Caladon TWINS

So here are some naming rules my husband and I like to follow:
. 1 first name, 2 middle
. Have to flow with a 2 syllable last name
. Can’t be popular in Australia
. [name_u]Unique[/name_u] spelling is fine
. Has to flow with both middle names
. The twins first initial has to be the same

Here are a few names we are considering:
. [name_f]Noa[/name_f]
. [name_f]Evie[/name_f]
. [name_f]Zaniyah[/name_f]
. [name_f]Jette[/name_f] (as a middle name)
. [name_u]Wynter[/name_u]

Any help would be appreciated thank you :slight_smile:

[name_m]How[/name_m] is Lucuis said? is it [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] ?

Which children are your ones? is it atticus, saidey & soren?

Susannar is an extraordinary way of spelling susannah i have never seen it spelt that way before nor lucuis if that is [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] lol and Myall… thats a new one for me also…

Im all up for unique spellings but they just threw me… i was like whoa they really are different!

Anyhow with that out of the way… Umm

[name_f]Talia[/name_f] & [name_f]Tiana[/name_f]??

[name_f]Kairi[/name_f] & [name_m]Kodie[/name_m]

[name_f]Nova[/name_f] & [name_f]Luna[/name_f] (fantastic twin duo)

[name_f]Kenzi[/name_f] & [name_f]Kiara[/name_f]/[name_f]Kiana[/name_f]

[name_f]Noa[/name_f] [prefer [name_u]Noah[/name_u]] and [name_f]Nova[/name_f]
[name_f]Evie[/name_f] & [name_u]Emery[/name_u]
[name_f]Zaniyah[/name_f] & [name_u]Zion[/name_u]
[name_f]Jette[/name_f] (as a middle name) - I like it, but prefer [name_m]Jett[/name_m] spelling.
[name_u]Wynter[/name_u] - Like this also, but prefer [name_u]Winter[/name_u] spelling. Pair with [name_m]Weston[/name_m].

[name_m]Hi[/name_m],
Yes [name_m]Atticus[/name_m], [name_f]Saidey[/name_f] & [name_m]Soren[/name_m] are mine.
Lucuis is prononced Loo - Sh - yes. The Sh and Yes flow into one sound, make sense?
I assume you mean unique spelling as a compliment? But thank you, we like to be adventurous.

I really like the [name_f]Kenzi[/name_f] & [name_f]Kiana[/name_f] sibset, how do I pronounce [name_f]Kiana[/name_f] and can you think of any good middle names?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m],

I really like the sibsets you put together, I especially love [name_f]Evie[/name_f] & [name_u]Emery[/name_u] or [name_f]Zaniyah[/name_f] and [name_u]Zion[/name_u]. Any chance you could please help with some middles names? Thanks again :slight_smile:

[name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_f]Ambrosia[/name_f] [name_u]Sky[/name_u], [name_u]Emery[/name_u] [name_m]Draven[/name_m] [name_m]Scott[/name_m]
[name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_f]Coraline[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f], [name_u]Emery[/name_u] [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Drake[/name_m]
[name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f], [name_u]Emery[/name_u] [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] [name_u]West[/name_u]
[name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_f]Gianna[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f], [name_u]Emery[/name_u] [name_u]Mason[/name_u] [name_u]Finn[/name_u]
[name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_f]Maple[/name_f], [name_u]Emery[/name_u] [name_u]Carson[/name_u] [name_u]Lee[/name_u]
[name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_f]Amberly[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_u]Emery[/name_u] [name_m]Jackson[/name_m] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]

[name_f]Zaniyah[/name_f] [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] [name_u]Sky[/name_u], [name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_f]Zaniyah[/name_f] [name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_f]Raine[/name_f], [name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Lee[/name_u]
[name_f]Zaniyah[/name_f] [name_f]Meagan[/name_f] [name_f]Fawn[/name_f], [name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Courtland[/name_u] [name_u]Ray[/name_u]
[name_f]Zaniyah[/name_f] [name_f]Veronica[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] [name_u]Reece[/name_u]
[name_f]Zaniyah[/name_f] [name_u]Everly[/name_u] [name_f]Ann[/name_f], [name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_m]Alastair[/name_m] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]
[name_f]Zaniyah[/name_f] [name_f]Maven[/name_f] [name_u]Ember[/name_u], [name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] [name_m]Silas[/name_m]

No idea if those help or not but I really like nature/more exotic second middles with longer “normal” first middles.
I also always like the longer/short when doing two middles. I hope that helps, I think [name_f]Evie[/name_f] and [name_u]Emery[/name_u] were easier to
come up with. [name_f]Zaniyah[/name_f] and [name_u]Zion[/name_u] are very cute names though. I have always had a soft spot for [name_u]Zion[/name_u] since hearing [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] [name_m]Hill[/name_m]'s
song about her son, [name_u]Zion[/name_u].

Holy smokes, that’s a lot of little kids age 5 and under…

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Yeah it’s a lot under 5 but that happens with Multiples and Step kids. What can you do? Thanks :slight_smile:

Okay so my husband and I have decided on our two girl sib sets:

. [name_f]Evie[/name_f] & [name_u]Emory[/name_u]
. [name_f]Jacelyn[/name_f] & [name_f]Jette[/name_f]

Could you please will us which one YOU prefer or would use. Also we would love some help on middle names. We would like to have one nature or place name for one of their middle names. Thanks a million people.

I prefer [name_f]Evie[/name_f] & [name_u]Emory[/name_u] better than [name_f]Jacelyn[/name_f] & [name_f]Jette[/name_f]

[name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_f]Orianna[/name_f] [name_f]Moon[/name_f] and [name_u]Emory[/name_u] [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Sun[/name_f]
[name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_f]Adora[/name_f] [name_f]Columbine[/name_f] and [name_u]Emory[/name_u] [name_f]Arcadia[/name_f] Crysalis
[name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] and [name_u]Emory[/name_u] Hyacynth [name_f]Jayne[/name_f]
[name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] and [name_u]Emory[/name_u] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f]

Goodluck

Thank you for your suggestions. I am leaning more towards [name_f]Evie[/name_f] & [name_u]Emory[/name_u] too. I really love having [name_f]Moon[/name_f] & [name_f]Sun[/name_f] as one of their middle names, that’s cute. I also love [name_f]Snow[/name_f], Aracadia & [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f].

[name_m]Hi[/name_m], I thought I would let you know because you few people have been helpful. I am now in active labour! Been holding on so long and it’s finally here :slight_smile: Thank you for all your help, will let you know once their here WHOO!!!

Wow. You’ve already got two sets of twins and another lot on the way. You post your first thread asking for naming advice and you’ve gone into labour straight away. That’s a massive coincidence, darling.

It’s is her husband posting on behalf of my wife.

Yeah she has one set and one step set & another set on the way! Yeah I know, how funny. I said to her it would happen and guess what it did :slight_smile: Still don’t have names so hopefully we can get some help.

Signs you are a troll…

#1: Multiples (in this case THREE sets of twins).
#2: Listing your husband’s full name in your signature.
#3: Going into labour immediately upon becoming a Nameberry member.
#4: Husband or partner posting on your behalf.
#5: [name_f]One[/name_f] of those sets of twins are step-children, yet their names are very similar stylistically to your other three children, which is very unusual.

Five strikes and you’re out. I think I’m being generous.

1 Like

If I could ever like a post, this is it ;). Great work, [name_f]Sarah[/name_f]!

Still half asleep but I totally agree.

Okay so first up my wife had a different account prior to signing up with this account. Our kids names are so similar because that was how I chose my kids names and when she got pregnant to me we stuck with that! I like the style we use and that’s not your problem. [name_u]Haven[/name_u]'t you heard of people having two sets of twins? I have and personally she only has almost two sets. Of course it’s totally coincidental that she may go into labour, she can’t control her body. She been in pre labour for almost 3 days so it was bound to happen. Clearly I’m going to post she’s in pain and can’t do it, I will defend her. Why can’t she post my first and middle name I don’t have a problem with it. [name_m]How[/name_m] can we or should we prove to you this is real?

Sorry we don’t owe you an apology nor do we care. For those that care Madi is having a C-Sec so the girls should be here soon :slight_smile:

If your wife is having twins right now… why are you posting on Nameberry?