Sibset of the Day

[name_f]Eloise[/name_f] and [name_f]Danica[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_u]Arlo[/name_u] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] & [name_f]Twyla[/name_f] [name_f]Bee[/name_f] :ear_of_rice::honeybee::crescent_moon:

9 Likes

[name_f]Octavia[/name_f], [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] and [name_f]Flora[/name_f]

2 Likes

i’ve been thinking about sisters adelaide + beatrice, with the nicknames ‘ladybug’ and ‘honeybee’ :tangerine:

14 Likes

That’s part of the exact sibset I have on my list, too, down to the nicknames ! [name_f]Gorgeous[/name_f], though I’m biased. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

thank you! they’re family names for me :white_heart: i’d love to know your whole sibset if you’d like to share!

1 Like

[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] “Ladybug”, [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] “Honeybee”, & [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] “Doe” :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

oh. my. goodness. that’s too darn sweet! thank you for sharing :ear_of_rice::cherry_blossom:

1 Like

But of course ! Sharing is the most fun part of naming, after all. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

[name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] [name_f]Hespera[/name_f] [name_f]Fawn[/name_f] & [name_f]Iseult[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] Rosebay

[name_u]Guin[/name_u] & [name_u]Isa[/name_u]

8 Likes

[name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] and [name_f]Samantha[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_m]Aurelian[/name_m] [name_u]Marinell[/name_u] [name_f]Flori[/name_f] & Melisseus [name_u]Vivendel[/name_u] [name_m]Frey[/name_m]

Summary

The only names on my boys list since I decided to redo it. :sob:

4 Likes

[name_m]Bartleby[/name_m] & Grimsby :beetle: :sewing_needle:
‘Beetle’ + ‘Grim’

Too matchy for siblings in real life, but just how vintage fairytale do these names feel together?! :brown_heart:

9 Likes

Total GP sibset, but humour a girl.

[name_u]Peregrine[/name_u], [name_u]Robin[/name_u], [name_u]Wren[/name_u] and [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u]

9 Likes

[name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_u]Noble[/name_u], [name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_m]Amadeo[/name_m] [name_u]Blythe[/name_u]
and [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u]

6 Likes

:cloud: [name_u]Emrys[/name_u] Windfall & [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] Summerset :sunny:

8 Likes

[name_f]Clara[/name_f], [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] and [name_u]Celeste[/name_u]

3 Likes

stumbled on the sibset I doodled in every notebook my freshman year of high school (would’ve been 6/7 years ago):
Odin, Jude, and Lera :ocean::dove::nest_with_eggs:

9 Likes

[name_f]Felicia[/name_f], [name_u]Henri[/name_u] and [name_f]Mae[/name_f]

2 Likes

Aether & [name_f]Remedy[/name_f] :dizzy: :cloud: :herb:

6 Likes