Sibset of the Day

stumbled on the sibset I doodled in every notebook my freshman year of high school (would’ve been 6/7 years ago):
Odin, Jude, and Lera :ocean::dove::nest_with_eggs:

7 Likes

[name_f]Felicia[/name_f], [name_u]Henri[/name_u] and [name_f]Mae[/name_f]

2 Likes

Aether & [name_f]Remedy[/name_f] :dizzy: :cloud: :herb:

6 Likes

[name_f]Giselle[/name_f], [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] and [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

5 Likes

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_u]Florence[/name_u] and [name_f]Alison[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] :crown: :herb: :dove:

5 Likes

Eleanor,Ezra and [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]

2 Likes

[name_u]Hazel[/name_u] (b) [name_u]Robin[/name_u] (b) and [name_u]August[/name_u] (b) :fallen_leaf: :sunny:

8 Likes

Two brothers, [name_u]Willow[/name_u] & [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] :ear_of_rice: :sheep: :sun_behind_small_cloud:

9 Likes

[name_f]Isobel[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]
[name_u]Daniel[/name_u] [name_u]Chase[/name_u]
[name_u]Moses[/name_u] [name_u]August[/name_u]
Twins [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Maya[/name_f] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Bianca[/name_f]

2 Likes

[name_m]Alaric[/name_m] [name_u]Walter[/name_u] [name_m]Quartz[/name_m]
[name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Bee[/name_f]

2 Likes

[name_f]Lulie[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] & [name_f]Elidi[/name_f] [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] [name_u]March[/name_u] :sunflower: :roller_skate: :herb:

[name_f]Lulie[/name_f] & [name_f]Elidi[/name_f]

6 Likes

Lately I’ve been crushing on [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] + [name_f]Saffron[/name_f] together. :blossom::rainbow::v:

6 Likes

Today I’m loving the idea of brothers named [name_m]Innes[/name_m] & [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u]

5 Likes

Throwing myself in today :joy:

[name_f]Leonie[/name_f] and [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f] :heartpulse:

5 Likes

[name_f]Evi[/name_f] [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] and [name_f]Kirsi[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] :sunny: :cherries: :cherry_blossom:

4 Likes

[name_u]Blythe[/name_u] (b) and [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] (b)

Okay, come on, these two as brothers? :face_holding_back_tears: Adorable. (special thanks to @wishmay for coming up with this wonderful set!)

6 Likes

[name_f]Sofia[/name_f], [name_m]Myles[/name_m] and [name_f]Isabel[/name_f]

3 Likes

Sisters [name_f]Irma[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] + [name_f]Lois[/name_f] [name_f]Maude[/name_f] :womans_hat::teapot:

4 Likes

[name_u]Love[/name_u] this vibe!!

1 Like

[name_u]Chase[/name_u] and [name_m]Granger[/name_m] for a pair of sisters
:butterfly::dagger::musical_score::nest_with_eggs::ocean:

I think they make a nice set with my beloved [name_u]Vision[/name_u] for a girl as well!

3 Likes