Sibset of the Day

[name_f]Giselle[/name_f], [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] and [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

5 Likes

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_u]Florence[/name_u] and [name_f]Alison[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] :crown: :herb: :dove:

5 Likes

Eleanor,Ezra and [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]

2 Likes

[name_u]Hazel[/name_u] (b) [name_u]Robin[/name_u] (b) and [name_u]August[/name_u] (b) :fallen_leaf: :sunny:

11 Likes

Two brothers, [name_u]Willow[/name_u] & [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] :ear_of_rice: :sheep: :sun_behind_small_cloud:

10 Likes

[name_f]Isobel[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]
[name_u]Daniel[/name_u] [name_u]Chase[/name_u]
[name_u]Moses[/name_u] [name_u]August[/name_u]
Twins [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Maya[/name_f] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Bianca[/name_f]

2 Likes

[name_m]Alaric[/name_m] [name_u]Walter[/name_u] [name_m]Quartz[/name_m]
[name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Bee[/name_f]

2 Likes

[name_f]Lulie[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] & [name_f]Elidi[/name_f] [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] [name_u]March[/name_u] :sunflower: :roller_skate: :herb:

[name_f]Lulie[/name_f] & [name_f]Elidi[/name_f]

8 Likes

Lately I’ve been crushing on [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] + [name_f]Saffron[/name_f] together. :blossom::rainbow::v:

8 Likes

Today I’m loving the idea of brothers named [name_m]Innes[/name_m] & [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u]

6 Likes

Throwing myself in today :joy:

[name_f]Leonie[/name_f] and [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f] :heartpulse:

5 Likes

[name_f]Evi[/name_f] [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] and [name_f]Kirsi[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] :sunny: :cherries: :cherry_blossom:

6 Likes

[name_u]Blythe[/name_u] (b) and [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] (b)

Okay, come on, these two as brothers? :face_holding_back_tears: Adorable. (special thanks to @wishmay for coming up with this wonderful set!)

7 Likes

[name_f]Sofia[/name_f], [name_m]Myles[/name_m] and [name_f]Isabel[/name_f]

4 Likes

Sisters [name_f]Irma[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] + [name_f]Lois[/name_f] [name_f]Maude[/name_f] :womans_hat::teapot:

5 Likes

Love this vibe!!

1 Like

[name_u]Chase[/name_u] and [name_m]Granger[/name_m] for a pair of sisters
:butterfly::dagger::musical_score::nest_with_eggs::ocean:

I think they make a nice set with my beloved [name_u]Vision[/name_u] for a girl as well!

6 Likes

These are my name and my cousin’s name, and we’re both girls, but wow is it fun to put them together! And for brothers! I’m not sure I’m totally convinced… but I see the vision :heart_eyes:

1 Like

[name_f]Clover[/name_f] & [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] :feather: :four_leaf_clover:

10 Likes

evangeline, beatrice, thomas & shepherd :blossom:
my top names for boys and girls! :love_letter:

8 Likes