Skipper jane đź’“

[name_u]Skipper[/name_u] has long been a crush of mine and I’ve always liked the idea of using it for a little girl one day. I’ve been toying with ideas and using family-inspired names in the middle and I fell upon [name_u]Skipper[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f].

Surname would begin with D and is two syllables.

What do you think of the name [name_u]Skipper[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]?

thank you! :heartbeat::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I think it is adorable and has this “cozy” feeling to it!

3 Likes

Super sweet! I had a childhood friend who went by [name_u]Skipper[/name_u] (not sure where the nickname originated, her real name was an unrelated top 10 choice) and it fit her really well. I love the simple, classic [name_f]Jane[/name_f] with it!

1 Like

So cute!!! I love it. It’s absolutely adorable. The combo with the middle name runs smoothly and it’s very classy!

1 Like

Oooh I love it so much!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Skipper is so so sweet and you can never go wrong with Jane!

1 Like

[name_f]Jane[/name_f] is the perfect middle name for [name_u]Skipper[/name_u]! What a sweet, playful combo.

1 Like

[name_u]Skipper[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is adorable. So fun!

1 Like

[name_u]Skipper[/name_u] Jane!!! :100::cupid:

1 Like

Very cute! :blush:

1 Like

Thank you so much everyone! :heartbeat: I love the beachy, 60s surfer feel of [name_u]Skipper[/name_u] myself, I’m so glad [name_u]Skipper[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is a keeper! :sparkles:

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it! I think with all the little Harpers, [name_u]Skipper[/name_u] is totally fair game. [name_u]Skipper[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is an adorable combo and I agree with the 60s surfer vibe.

1 Like

This is exactly my stance with Skipper too! :sweat_smile: If Harper and Taylor and Archer and Cooper and Parker can be perfectly usable, then why not Skipper?

1 Like

This is such a fun name!

Seeing [name_u]Skipper[/name_u] in isolation on your list I wasn’t quite sure what I thought of it… [name_u]Skipper[/name_u] is undeniably sweet and lively and interesting, but I just wondered if it was a bit too informal or even childish. But pairing it with the sleek, mature classic [name_f]Jane[/name_f] in the middle is definitely a good direction to go in and brings some nice balance to the combo, while still feeling light, bright and whimsical.

2 Likes

It’s adorable!

1 Like

I think they work really well together and are super cute!

1 Like

Thank you! I did worry it was a bit too childish myself, which is why I was leaning more to using it as a nn, but I’m glad Jane helps to balance it out and keep the light, sunshiney feel of it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

That is absolutely adorable

1 Like

I am the lone naysayer here. I would hate to be 35 and introducing myself as [name_u]Skipper[/name_u]. [name_u]Skipper[/name_u] is different from [name_u]Parker[/name_u] and [name_u]Harper[/name_u] in that the latter are common surnames turned first names. To me, [name_u]Skipper[/name_u] will always be a kid’s nickname.

1 Like

Honestly, [name_u]Skipper[/name_u] just doesn’t sound like a real name. It’s a job title and at a push a name for a pet, IMO.

It sounds very masculine and I just can’t imagine why anyone would choose this as their daughters formal name.

On a more positive note, I do like [name_f]Jane[/name_f], very sweet.

1 Like

[name_u]Skipper[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is so cute and bubbly!!

1 Like