Talk About Your Story

I kind of wish I used Wattpad. I think I have an account under my school email, but I made it in 2018, and I don’t think I ever used it.

You should make an account! I’d be the first to follow you :smiley:

1 Like

Aww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I think I might make one

1 Like

Please let me know if you do!

1 Like

Will do!

1 Like

Okay, random question. What’s it like going to church?

For anyone who’s gone to church.

I think it depends on the person? And the religion. When I was Catholic, our services lasted about an hour but lots of people would leave after communion (about 40-50 minutes in). In terms of how I felt going to church, I always found church to be quite boring, even when I spent a couple years really trying to connect with God and have a relationship. I do think this lack of connection led to self-esteem issues on my end and is a reason I’m now agnostic. Hopefully this isn’t inappropriate to say but I’m putting it as a spoiler anyways.

1 Like

Thank you :blush: It’s totally not inappropriate to put. I’m glad to get your perspective.

1 Like

I need to find a word that would convey the approximate length of a mile but isn’t a mile because that system of measurement doesn’t exist in this world (nor does the metric system). And I don’t wanna spend the time coming up with a measurement system when the only likely terms I’ll need to know would be distance (at the extent of a mile) and maybe height and weight because I hate math and I don’t think it’s necessary and I have a rule against doing unnecessary math.

Oh, I get that. I used to write fantasy, and that kind of worldbuilding was always so difficult for me.

Let me suggest: milia, milliare, milliume, mille, mil?

IDK if that’s what you’re looking for.

1 Like

I found my old NaNoWriMo project. So, apparently, I had a character named [name_f]Marina[/name_f]. She was cool.

Perhaps just use “a good distance” or “a while away” or something similar?

1 Like

@anon80426808 and @the.vintage.scribe thank you! I just made up a random word for the time being, although I might use something along the lines of mil or milia later… we’ll see if the random word feels natural when I’m editing.

@anon80426808 I love [name_f]Marina[/name_f]!

2 Likes

Okay, so in my timeline, my characters get engaged on Sept. 16, 2020. In honor of my 200th fanfic, I’m writing a fanfic of their relationship disclosure meeting with their district HR rep.

1 Like

It got really heartwarming and now I’m weeping. It’s been a long road!

1 Like

This is so true lol :grin:
I mean if it’s like really private they won’t but like if you have a crush on someone or you peed your pants in the camp bus when you were 10…bffs will not hesitate to tell people about it :grin:

That sounds like a cool idea!
I’d definitely read it!

YES

2 Likes

I literally couldn’t find a good example of a district policy on inter-personnel relationships, so I emailed a teacher. [name_u]Lucky[/name_u] for me, she’s chill, but it’s really weird of me to do that. [name_f]My[/name_f] best friend let me do it though, and she’s the less wacky one, so I guess I trust her? Idk, I’m just weird lol

1 Like

Lol welp, it may be weird but on the up side, you can be more realistic right?

1 Like

She was like: “That’s the least creepy way you can say it, I guess.”

That’s the most praise I’ve ever gotten from her lol. [name_u]Love[/name_u] her though!

1 Like