The All About Nameberry Quick Question Thread

Ok thanks :slight_smile:

Wait, it does? I just kept senior member.

1 Like

You can change it manually if you go to profile and scroll down to “title”. However, if you switch from senior member to regular, you can’t switch back :(.

1 Like

Nope, nope, nope. I’m staying as senior member lol

3 Likes

What does the little shield next to people’s usernames mean?

Are you watching/tracking those categories?

Hmm :thinking: It must be a little glitch of some kind, if you’re certain you haven’t opened those topics at all. I’ve just had a quick scan through my “[name_u]New[/name_u]” and I can’t see any examples personally.

If you open the topic, does it start tracking new replies as normal?

1 Like

Hmm, sorry, I can only assume it’s a small glitch :woman_shrugging:

Weird, but hopefully it doesn’t interfere with your experience too much and it will sort itself out soon.

2 Likes

Is there a way for me to see how my UC looks for other people, like a preview? I’ve been logging out then coming back to the forums as a guest and clicking on my username to preview it, but I’m wondering if there’s an easier way?

You can look at it in a private window?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure there’s no major difference between how it looks to you and how it looks to other people?

1 Like

@katinka I can only see the little bit that shows up when I click on my name, I can’t get to the whole UC like I can for other people? Unless I’m missing something obvious, which is completely possible.

@anon80426808 That’s super smart, thank you!

1 Like

If you click on your UC and then click through to your profile, you should see this button in the top left-hand corner, somewhere underneath your avatar:

Screenshot 2020-10-26 at 20.45.43

Click that and your whole bio will become visible.

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

How do you become a leader?

Oh, okay. Thanks

I think so. @KaiLun was gone for a week and she lost it.

3 Likes

hey, @katinka, I just wanted to know if I will lose my trust level if for a few weeks I only log in daily to look at a few new threads and maybe reply to one or something?

Thank you. I am just really overwhelmed right now and everything seems terrible, I haven’t been sleeping cause i have so much work and now I have grown to despise sleep…just a lot of stuff goin on. So I am going to be taking a nb break, it might last till [name_u]December[/name_u], idk. Sorry.

1 Like

Hi @EJpuddlejumper,

That’s fine, I hope everything goes better for you soon. We will still be here and there will be plenty of nametalk waiting whenever you feel ready to come back :slight_smile:

I’ll lock your TL now so you don’t need to worry.

4 Likes