The All About Nameberry Quick Question Thread

You can also change it here

1 Like

I just tried the desktop setting and yes, the user cards did show up like that! That doesn’t happen in the mobile version so I assume that’s the issue?

2 Likes

it’s fixed! thank you so much

excuse me while I go look at everyone’s uc! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

[name_m]Can[/name_m] someone in the Lounge help me find a picture of a wedding dress I posted in that #wedding thread? I’ve been trying to find it on Google, but I can’t :confused: Please DM me if you’re interested in helping me!

3 Likes

I will help!

1 Like

The Nameberry community is a generous one — @EdgeOfTheMeadow, @futuremama, @Archer27, and @readingreverie reached out and helped me find the dress I was looking for. Thank you SO much to all of you :two_hearts::dress::sparkles:

10 Likes

Has the advanced name serach gone? I can’t find it anywhere!

Try this link and let me know if it still isn’t working!

https://nameberry.com/search/advanced

1 Like

That works thank you!

1 Like

this is not an issue, just something I was curious about!

today I got a notification like this:

and was wondering why? did I accidentally click something? :sweat_smile:

I think anyone who has replied to a topic, which is then linked to another, will be notified of the link? The D CAF you played was linked to this next one, and I think I’ve had similar link notifications before.

It means the user linked your reply somewhere. I’ve noticed many users copy the link of the last reply in a topic, not the original post itself.

for example

The All About Nameberry Quick Question Thread

The All About Nameberry Quick Question Thread - #890 by regionlatbest

Note how the second reply (link of Ash’s post) has a post number in it (890) but the first doesn’t.

ETA: I checked the link Ash was linked in, seems like the poster linked random replies instead of the main post. So everybody who posted those replies got a notification.

2 Likes

Is anyone else finding that when you go into a thread/topic, it is skipping back too far? So, you aren’t rejoining where you left off? This has been happening to me for a while.

I’m using an ad blocker browser on an Android phone. I’ve tried clearing the cache.

Thanks for any solutions or just telling me that I’m not the only one!

3 Likes

Mine did that for severel weeks but finally stopped recently. I also use an ad blocker on an android, but I never found anything that made it stop, it just did after a while. I just chocked it up to clicking/scrolling too fast and upsetting the browser I was using, but if it’s happened to others that is unlikely to be true

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! Is there any way to check how far you are from going to the next trust level?

I was on TL 3 until yesterday, and then I found myself to be demoted to TL 2. I visited the forums and posted regularly too, so I suppose I should’ve met the requirements? I am trying to level up but is there any way to check how far I am? Thank you.

1 Like

That’s been happening to me ever since I’ve joined, actually :sweat_smile: I assumed that it was a loading thing and I was trying to scroll before the page was ready? I’m not using an ad blocker and I’m using [name_u]Safari[/name_u] on an iPhone.

2 Likes

Thank you! That was incredibly helpful.

1 Like

@AStudyIn_Scarlet Let me know if you would still like me to check for you! And thank you, @Kitfox :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This has always happened to me occasionally while on my iphone — I will look into it and see if I can find any solutions!

1 Like

If you can, please! Thank you.

1 Like