The First 13 years 9/13

Year Zero

You are born as a baby girl. What is your name?

Year One

Your family goes on vacation. Where do you go? Do you enjoy it?

Year Two

You gained a new sibling! What is his/her name?

Year Three

You lose a loved one. Who is it? Are you old enough to understand? How do you handle it?

Year Four

Your parent goes back to work! Do you go to daycare? Do you have a nanny? Do your parents alternate schedules to watch you?

Year Five

You lose another loved one. Who is it? Are you old enough to understand? How do you handle it?

Year Six

Your parents are having marital problems and they separate. How do you feel about it?

Year Seven

One of your parents is getting remarried! How do you feel about it? Will you gain any bonus/step siblings?

Year Eight

You attend a big family gathering. What did you do there?

Year Nine

You gain a new sibling! What is his/her name?

Year Ten

Your family takes a vacation. Where to?

Year Eleven

You discover you have a talent! What is it? Do you enjoy it?

Year Twelve

You come out as LGBTQ+. How do your loved ones respond?

Year Thirteen

You are diagnosed with an allergy. What are you allergic to? How much does this alter your life?

@AKGirl

Year [name_m]Zero[/name_m]: [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_m]Carmichael[/name_m] “Annie-Rose”
Year One: [name_u]Hawaii[/name_u]. I like the dolphins.
Year Two: [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]Carmichael[/name_m] “Nathan”
Year Three: Maternal grandmother. No. I’m too young to understand.
Year [name_u]Four[/name_u]: Me & [name_m]Nathan[/name_m] get a nanny, [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] Ashworth “Katy”
Year [name_m]Five[/name_m]: Your families dog. Yes. I try to look at the bright side of it.
Year Six: I am confused & wonder if it’s something me or [name_m]Nathan[/name_m] have done.
Year [name_u]Seven[/name_u]: I like my new stepfather, [name_m]Cassius[/name_m] [name_u]Edward[/name_u] [name_m]Mills[/name_m]. I don’t gain any step’s or siblings from it.
Year Eight: I play with my same aged cousin, [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] [name_m]Carmichael[/name_m] “Sam”.
Year [name_f]Nine[/name_f]: [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Annette[/name_f] [name_m]Carmichael[/name_m] “Lizzie-Anne”
Year Ten: Spain.
Year [name_u]Eleven[/name_u]: I can sing really good. I do enjoy it.
Year Twelve: Mother doesn’t mind, Siblings don’t care, Father takes some time getting over it, & Stepfather agrees with mother.
Year Thirteen: I am allergic to apples. I can no longer have some of my favorite deserts & have to carry an Epi-pen.

Year [name_m]Zero[/name_m]

You are born as a baby girl. What is your name? [name_u]Tatum[/name_u] [name_u]Harlow[/name_u] [name_m]Freeman[/name_m]

Year One

Your family goes on vacation. Where do you go? [name_f]Do[/name_f] you enjoy it? Our family vacation is to Disney [name_u]Land[/name_u]. I enjoyed seeing all of the princesses, but I caught sight of [name_m]Gaston[/name_m] and started crying.

Year Two

You gained a new sibling! What is his/her name? Her name is [name_u]Reece[/name_u] [name_u]Emerson[/name_u], but I call her [name_f]Ree[/name_f].

Year Three

You lose a loved one. Who is it? Are you old enough to understand? How do you handle it? [name_f]My[/name_f] paternal grandafther, [name_u]Henry[/name_u], passes away and I understand slightly. Sometimes I forget and ask where he is.

Year [name_u]Four[/name_u]

Your parent goes back to work! [name_f]Do[/name_f] you go to daycare? [name_f]Do[/name_f] you have a nanny? [name_f]Do[/name_f] your parents alternate schedules to watch you? I have a nanny named [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] and I love her. She is really nice and loves to play dress up with me.

Year [name_m]Five[/name_m]

You lose another loved one. Who is it? Are you old enough to understand? How do you handle it? [name_f]My[/name_f] great-grandmother, [name_f]Alice[/name_f], dies. I didn’t know her very well, but I miss the exciting stories she would tell.

Year Six

Your parents are having marital problems and they separate. How do you feel about it? I stop talking to most people. The only people I will talk to is [name_f]Ree[/name_f] and [name_f]Nicole[/name_f], who is still in my life, even though I have already started school.

Year [name_u]Seven[/name_u]

One of your parents is getting remarried! How do you feel about it? [name_u]Will[/name_u] you gain any bonus/step siblings? [name_f]My[/name_f] dad is getting remarried and my step-mother, [name_f]Alessia[/name_f], is very nice. She brings me out of my shell and I start being more social again. She has one boy who is two years older than me, which is great because I’ve always wanted an older brother. His name is [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] [name_u]Cruz[/name_u] Kaess.

Year Eight

You attend a big family gathering. What did you do there? I hang out with [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] and [name_f]Ree[/name_f] because there aren’t many kids around. One activity we loved was swimming in a (clean) horse trough.

Year [name_f]Nine[/name_f]

You gain a new sibling! What is his/her name? His name is [name_u]Ryder[/name_u] [name_u]Jackson[/name_u].

Year Ten

Your family takes a vacation. Where to? We go on an Alaskan cruise. I loved it and decide that I want to live in [name_f]Alaska[/name_f] someday.

Year [name_u]Eleven[/name_u]

You discover you have a talent! What is it? [name_f]Do[/name_f] you enjoy it? I find out that I have a great voice. At first I’m shy about singing in front of others, but choir class helps me to not have stage fright.

Year Twelve

You come out as LGBTQ+. How do your loved ones respond? Most of my loved ones think that I am too young to make this big decision, but they still love me for who I am. They tell me to keep thinking about it and if I still feel this way when I am older, they will be fully supportive.

Year Thirteen

You are diagnosed with an allergy. What are you allergic to? How much does this alter your life? I find out that I am allergic to strawberries. I didn’t like them before anyway, but I can’t eat berry-flavored food now, also. It takes some adjusting to getting used to making sure I know what I am eating before I eat, but it doesn’t take long.

Year [name_m]Zero[/name_m]

You are born as a baby girl, [name_f]Avonlea[/name_f] [name_f]Isola[/name_f] [name_u]Rivers[/name_u]

Year One

Our family goes on vacation to Aruba. [name_f]Avonlea[/name_f] was a little scared of the ocean at first, but she liked the sand.

Year Two

[name_f]Avonlea[/name_f] gets a new brother! His name is [name_m]Lucian[/name_m] [name_m]Asriel[/name_m] [name_u]Rivers[/name_u].

Year Three

Sadly, Avonlea’s grandfather passes away. She is still too young to understand, but she knows that everyone is sad.

Year [name_u]Four[/name_u]

[name_f]Avonlea[/name_f] and [name_m]Lucian[/name_m] start to go to daycare.

Year [name_m]Five[/name_m]

Avonlea’s grandmother passes away. This time, [name_f]Avonlea[/name_f] understands what is happening and is very sad.

Year Six

Avonlea’s parents are having marital problems and they separate. She doesnt fully understand what is going on, but hopes it will be resolved soon.

Year [name_u]Seven[/name_u]

Avonlea’s mother is getting remarried! She is not a huge fan, but she is happy for her mom. She gains a step-sister, [name_f]Helena[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_u]West[/name_u], who is four years older.

Year Eight

[name_f]Avonlea[/name_f] goes to a big family reunion. She has a fun time playing with her cousins.

Year [name_f]Nine[/name_f]

Avonlea’s mother has a baby boy! Her new brother’s name is [name_m]Finnick[/name_m] [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_u]West[/name_u].

Year Ten

[name_f]Avonlea[/name_f] goes on a family vacation to [name_u]London[/name_u]. They did a lot of sight seeing, and they went to a couple shows on the [name_u]West[/name_u] End.

Year [name_u]Eleven[/name_u]

[name_f]Avonlea[/name_f] discovers she has a talent for art. She absolutely loves painting and drawing.

Year Twelve

[name_f]Avonlea[/name_f] comes out as pansexual. Her family is very supportive of her.

Year Thirteen

[name_f]Avonlea[/name_f] is diagnosed with an allergy to shellfish. She isn’t particularly fond of shellfish, so it doesnt really alter her life that much.