The Milk Carton: Missing Berries

Indeed I am expecting our final addition. If you have time, please peruse this saga and lend me your thoughts!! I’d love to keep you around!!! So good to hear from you!

1 Like

Just saw @anyagreenwich in an old thread & was wondering about her!

1 Like

I’ve been busy lately and haven’t been around a lot, but I’ll try :blush:

1 Like

I haven’t seen @bellalily around lately. I miss you!

6 Likes

I know it hasn’t been that long but I haven’t seen @tp_b for a while

5 Likes

I haven’t either, I think he said he was taking a break

I just checked, and this was his last post:

6 Likes

They were last seen 3 days ago!

1 Like

I saw an old post from @elifsu and wondered where they’ve been. They haven’t posted since [name_u]September[/name_u] or been seen.

5 Likes

Anyone know where @ravenoceans is? We’ve never talked, but I admire her style!

1 Like

Thinking of @anniemarie. Hasn’t been around these parts since before the switchover!

2 Likes

Wondering where my friend @EJpuddlejumper has been :thinking:

12 Likes

She’s on a break!

2 Likes

Someone told me that and they also said that she might have left :flushed:

2 Likes

@Penpen33 I miss seeing you around the forums. And I always loved your naming style, your [name_f]Huldah[/name_f] [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] is stunning!

2 Likes

Hello, old friends! @ashthedreamer your tag made me smile. Life is busy upon busy with the Magnificent [name_u]Seven[/name_u], and we recently moved to a new state. We’ve retired from baby days and our littlest Babyberry, [name_f]Iolanthe[/name_f], is now 3. <3

22 Likes

[name_f]Iolanthe[/name_f], THREE?! :sob::sob::sob:. How time flies. I’ve missed you, friend! :heart: [name_f]Hope[/name_f] you’ve all been well in this crazy world.

4 Likes

Don’t cry, Ash. She might be the most beautiful thing we’ve ever seen. Every year she’s prettier than the year before. We made this video for her auntie’s birthday a year ago when we were in lockdown. Space Unicorn on Vimeo
@ashthedreamer

11 Likes

Achhhh, my heart! It’s my own fault for not following you to the other website, but man do I miss seeing you and your adorable kiddos. :heart:

@Evandra I miss you posting on my Actors and Actresses threads. [name_m]Can[/name_m] you keep doing that?

1 Like

@mamaenzi, are you still around?

2 Likes