The Miscarriage Thread

Thank you so much for your kind words. Xx

Really sorry to hear this @anon25197097. Let’s hope we all get our rainbows soon :rainbow:

1 Like

Dropping by to say I’m so sorry. I know you wanted this baby so much. Healing and peace :heart:

2 Likes

Wow. Just wow. :flushed::angry: I could knock heads together when I hear comments like that. It’s so unbelievably insensitive and just all around unnecessary.

2 Likes

@anon25197097 Oh honey, I’m so sorry :pensive: Sending you love and healing energy. :heart: xx

1 Like

Thank you 🥲🤍

1 Like

This happened to me on [name_u]October[/name_u] 3rd. I wasn’t actively trying to get pregnant but I wasn’t taking any birth control. I wasn’t over the moon. But I was happy to have another baby. I found out I was pregnant in [name_u]September[/name_u]. When it happened of course I was sad and cried but I wasn’t emotionally wrecked. Some family and friends told me there was something wrong with me. I ended up more upset in the end because of the comments than the actual experience. I went to therapy and of course, there was nothing wrong with me.

3 Likes

I’m sorry :cry:

1 Like

@mommy_vlogger I’m so sorry. The comments can really be brutal. People are so oblivious to how much pain their words cause. Hugs. :heart:

TW for a potentially triggering question regarding the event.

During your miscarriage – did anyone else get terrible nausea and vomiting during their miscarriage? Worse than the regular morning sickness?

@eileithyia I felt mildly sick for a couple of days, but no vomiting. It wouldn’t surprise me if some people did experience this as a side effect due to the huge change in hormones as the pregnancy ends. The drop in iron and nutrients due to severe blood loss can also make you feel sick and weak. I’m sorry if you’re experiencing this. Xx

1 Like

I had migraine and sickness. But no vomiting. I’m sorry if you’re going through this at all.

1 Like

Thank you guys xx

No, it was a few years ago (2018). I was just reflecting on it — wondering if my symptoms were normal.

2 Likes

Aww ok. [name_f]Glad[/name_f] you’re not going through it again.
X

1 Like

I think I’ve realised this last couple of weeks that I’ve processed my grief completely. [name_f]My[/name_f] due date buddies have had their babies and I was purely happy and excited. I didn’t feel triggered or have any negative emotions. I’ve also noticed I can watch baby-related content without being overwhelmed with sadness. It’s kind of a strange feeling to know that process is complete, but I feel it is timely as my due date is this coming [name_m]Friday[/name_m]. Like the journey is about to complete itself and my soul feels settled. :two_hearts: Today is the first day since our loss that I had the “we should have a baby” thought. I’ve been completely disconnected from everything baby-related since the loss that the thought genuinely surprised me, but the fact that I wasn’t scared of it was the real surprise. I feel like my heart said “okay then”. Perhaps we will be back on the TTC train sooner than I thought…

9 Likes

Oh my goodness, I am so happy for you. I am tearing up thinking about one day being in the place you are, to be able to be so happy for them :two_hearts:

Wishing you peace and comfort leading up to your due date

1 Like

@eattacosforbreakfast I hope you can find your peaceful place soon too :heart:

1 Like

:heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

FB_IMG_1634254695999

Sending love to anyone that needs it xxx

7 Likes

I recently started attending therapy to get some support for my PTSD from the miscarriage. It’s hard because it means truly facing what I went through, but I think it’s a much needed step. A few years too late, even!

I hope you are all feeling supported and loved. I hope you all get your rainbows soon! :rainbow: :heart:

5 Likes

Sorry for your loss @_thelittlefairywren

1 Like