The ONE Name Follow-up (poll)

As followup from my “What is the ONE name you’d recommend I consider?” posts, I thought I might see how many of you agree with the specific recommendations I received. I only included those I would consider for a FIRST name that were not ALREADY on my main list. Thanks for your clicks, Berries!

• [name_f]Emeraude[/name_f], “[name_f]Emi[/name_f]” [or “[name_f]Maudie[/name_f]”]
  • [name_f]Severine[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Agathe[/name_f]
  • Zéphyrine
  • [name_f]Kalliope[/name_f]
  • [name_u]Vesper[/name_u]
  • [name_f]Vespertine[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Vespera[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Sophronia[/name_f], “[name_f]Sophie[/name_f]”

0 voters

• [name_m]Erasmus[/name_m] “[name_m]Elmo[/name_m]”
  • [name_m]Ozias[/name_m]
  • [name_m]Aurelius[/name_m], Aurèle
  • [name_m]Inigo[/name_m]
  • [name_m]Cassander[/name_m]
  • [name_m]Orpheus[/name_m]
  • [name_m]Luciano[/name_m]
  • [name_m]Octavio[/name_m]
  • [name_m]Aloysius[/name_m]
  • [name_m]Dionysius[/name_m]
  • Ephigenio
  • [name_m]Cecilio[/name_m]
  • [name_m]Cornelius[/name_m]
  • [name_m]Philemon[/name_m]
  • [name_u]Oberon[/name_u]
  • [name_m]Fernando[/name_m]
  • [name_m]Ferdinando[/name_m]
  • [name_m]Lysander[/name_m]
  • [name_m]Casparo[/name_m]

0 voters

Girls
Boys

There are so many great options! For girls, my favourite for you is [name_f]Emeraude[/name_f] ([name_f]Emi[/name_f] and [name_f]Maudie[/name_f] are such cute nns) but [name_u]Vesper[/name_u]/Vespera/Vespertine and [name_f]Sophronia[/name_f] are really cool too. For boys, it was harder to narrow it down but I really like [name_m]Aurelius[/name_m], [name_m]Lysander[/name_m] and [name_m]Orpheus[/name_m] with your set.

1 Like

So many great options! I think [name_f]Emeraude[/name_f] “[name_f]Emi[/name_f]” and [name_m]Dionysius[/name_m] are my favourites for you.

1 Like

I cannot choose! it is sooo hard.

For girls it’s either [name_f]Vespertine[/name_f], [name_f]Zephyrine[/name_f], or [name_f]Emeraude[/name_f] (I would suggest [name_f]Sephora[/name_f])

for boys it’s [name_m]Cassander[/name_m] 100%, with [name_m]Aurelius[/name_m], [name_m]Inigo[/name_m], and [name_m]Lysander[/name_m] close seconds.

1 Like

These are all gorgeous - [name_f]Severine[/name_f] and [name_m]Lysander[/name_m] are my favourites for you!

1 Like

I adore [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] and [name_m]Cassander[/name_m]!

1 Like

I definitely voted for more than one option on each poll, so I thought I’d clarify that if I had to choose only one, I’d go with Emeraude and Aloysius. Those two just go so perfectly with your existing lists!

1 Like

Lysander and [name_f]Sophronia[/name_f]!

1 Like