Thoughts on the name Ari?

What are your honest thoughts on it? Thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it but I’d prefer as a nickname x

4 Likes

I think this is one of the few names that feel completely gender neutral to me. I like it!

3 Likes

Rugged and cool, but also gentle and slightly mystical

1 Like

Cool, completely gender neutral. I think it works as a full name. Only possible downside is a lot of people (me included) were introduced to the name through JaidenAnimations’ pet bird. I have no trouble seeing [name_u]Ari[/name_u] on a human, though

1 Like

I love it!

1 Like

This is one of my all time favourite names, unwaveringly! I seriously love [name_u]Ari[/name_u] so much. It is one of the few names I find completely gender neutral, which is awesome. It’s short and simple, is easy to say and spell, and is a good traveling name, as in it would work in most languages. Such a nice sound to say, too! [name_u]Love[/name_u] love love [name_u]Ari[/name_u] :heart:.

3 Likes

[name_u]Ari[/name_u] is very cool! And perfectly gender neutral. I think of mountains when I hear this name. I know one but it’s her nickname

1 Like

I love [name_u]Ari[/name_u]! It works for so many kinds of people.

1 Like

i feel it could be better as a nickname but definitely works as a first. i see it as gender neutral as well. i knew an ar1j3n “ari” in 6th grade.

1 Like

I think it’s fine. I grew up in an area in which it was a very popular nickname (there were a lot of Ariels and Arielles), so it feels very common and familiar. I don’t like when it is pronounced Air-ee though.

1 Like

I like it.

I actually know of a 20ish [name_u]Ari[/name_u] (b) and he was named hmafter his great grandfather. That was his name, just [name_u]Ari[/name_u] and not short for anything. They pronounce it like “are-eee”

1 Like

[name_u]Ari[/name_u] is very pretty, I knew a boy named [name_u]Ari[/name_u] but it always sounded more feminine to me. It suited him well though. I always think of [name_f]Ariana[/name_f] [name_f]Grande[/name_f] though lol

2 Likes

I go by [name_u]Ari[/name_u] a lot of times. [name_f]Arianna[/name_f] works for me to. I personally like more feminine names introduced

I actually really love [name_u]Ari[/name_u]. It’s unique and I could definitely see it working for both genders.

I have a hard time seeing it on a dude.

Cool name!

I really like it. I know a little boy called [name_u]Ari[/name_u] and it’s super cute on him.

I also love it as a nickname for thinks like [name_f]Arianne[/name_f], [name_f]Ariella[/name_f], [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] etc.

The only [name_u]Ari[/name_u] I know is a boy, it feels kind of like [name_u]Harry[/name_u]

I wonder if it is pronounced differently based on whether it tends masculine or feminine? Like AR-ee vs AIR-ee s something else?