Trade Your Talents in the Aesthetics Exchange!

I only now got around to listening to all of them, thank you :heart:

1 Like

@kidpix21 I’ll get onto your decades rename asap! I’d love a logo for molly-helen georgina if possible? Thank you :two_hearts:

1 Like

Sounds good, here’s your logo!

2 Likes

@kidpix21 awww I love it! It’s so charming and dainty :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Exactly how I imagine her to be :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Ooh, I’d love a custom names list!

Here’s your handwritten “new combos” section

1 Like

Just thought - in case people haven’t seen them - I would put my two aesthetic-y threads on here for reference. Anyone is more than welcome to make requests separately on those if they are interested (or as well as :wink:)…

1 Like

@kidpix21 Your 1920s name is sylvia muriel.

explanation

I wanted a name that felt like it was describing someone artistic and someone who is on the go a lot (you would be on your feet a lot with nursing and you like hanging out with friends.) I chose sylvia for your first name because I always imagine a sylvia to be busy and having multiple things on the go all the time. muriel is your middle name because she felt quieter next to sylvia and I liked that contrast. I feel like a muriel would sit for hours content to focus on one sole activity like drawing or photography. Something that required a little more patience.

I hope you like it :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :smiley:

Here’s your custom names list!

Boys: [name_u]Timothy[/name_u], [name_m]Waylon[/name_m], [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m], [name_m]Conrad[/name_m], [name_m]Anders[/name_m], [name_u]Callum[/name_u], [name_m]Caleb[/name_m], [name_m]Stefan[/name_m], [name_u]Marion[/name_u], [name_u]Jaylin[/name_u], [name_u]Hunter[/name_u], [name_m]Donte[/name_m], [name_m]Aston[/name_m], [name_u]Oliver[/name_u], [name_m]Malcolm[/name_m], [name_m]Thompson[/name_m], [name_m]Maxton[/name_m], [name_u]Quincy[/name_u], [name_m]Weston[/name_m], [name_u]Jayce[/name_u]

Girls: [name_f]Jayla[/name_f], [name_f]Nala[/name_f], [name_f]Mayella[/name_f], [name_f]Cosette[/name_f], [name_f]Amy[/name_f], [name_f]Karla[/name_f], [name_f]Sadie[/name_f], [name_f]Valri[/name_f], [name_f]Chana[/name_f], [name_f]Tawny[/name_f], [name_u]Oakley[/name_u], [name_f]Krissy[/name_f], [name_u]Shannon[/name_u], [name_f]Melody[/name_f], [name_f]Faithe[/name_f], Dorlee, Andalyna, [name_u]Vesper[/name_u], [name_f]Shayla[/name_f], [name_f]Krystle[/name_f]

It’s so sweet! I love it, thank you so much!

Thank you, these are wonderful (also tell your son ‘thank you’ I really enjoyed his pick!)
And I’ll get to your board soon.

1 Like

Thank you so much - I will do :heart:

1 Like

@EmilyMcA (sorry for the wait!)
natalie robin- running through the sunflower fields, mud on her cheeks, ginger braids flying behind her, polaroid cameras, crayola-drawn posters hanging on her walls, rainbow earrings, listening to the beatles on repeat, wearing overalls covered in homemade, colorful patches, lemonade popsicles on the back porch, red rain boots all year long, mud pies in the backyard, picking dandelions and wildflowers for her big brother, lily pads and pet caterpillars, always has ink all over her hands from coloring, makes cards for everyone all the time.

melina brooke- ice blue t-shirts, tulips in a mason jar, pencil-sketches she does for her best friends, rereading the hobbit over and over, she plays the guitar and violin, and for sports, she runs cross country, coloring book pages plastered to her mirror, stained glass windows and cold winter days, hand-knitted hats and mittens, smiling with her ruddy cheeks, loves the color silver even though it “isn’t a real color”, ivy on a wall, baseball caps on backwards, framed dried lavender sprigs, collects tiny glass figurines, the only one laughing at the teachers jokes, tapes red paper hearts everywhere.

tova meredith

in return, i’d love a song matching for bly ariadne courage and natka evanthe nohr!

@sparrow6464, again, sorry for the wait, but i’ll get to yours later!

1 Like

Aw wow thank you so much :heart:

1 Like

I would love some songs! Is there a certain number of combos you would want?

I’ll get working on your logos!

ETA:
Here they are! Hope you enjoy

1 Like

Oh these are stunning thank you :blush:

You can give me up to 4 combos or singles at a time and I will come up with some songs for each one :heart:

1 Like

Ok, thanks!

I’d love to see [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] “Ruthie”, [name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_u]Sage[/name_u], and [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]!

1 Like

@sparrow6464 here’s your picrews!

note: at first, i thought you said aesthetics, so i made an aesthetic board for all of them. so you get both!

rosalie parker

Screenshot 2021-07-16 9.21.17 AM

cassandra niamh (stunning name, by the way)

ezekiel wilder

in return, i’ll take a written out uc, please! (in all lowercase)

@EleanorVintage [name_u]Love[/name_u] the name and the combo! I also really like the link to the job:) thank you so much!

1 Like

@Ellory so sorry for the delay - I have been so busy lately!!

Bly Ariadne Courage

I am getting very strong piano vibes here - I think she would either be a very skilled piano player or just love songs with good piano in it. When I saw courage, I thought of Hero and the Bonnie Tyler song ‘Holding Out For A Hero’ came into my head so I will include that…

• ‘Holding Out For A Hero’ - Bonnie Tyler
  • ‘Faith’ - George Michael (for Ariadne’s Greek origin)
  • ‘Don’t Look Back In Anger’ - Oasis
  • ‘Clocks’ - Coldplay
  • ‘A Thousand Miles’ - Vanessa Carlton (this is kind of a joke one but it has got a cool piano riff in)
  • ‘Piano Man’ - Billy Joel
  • ‘My baby Just Cares For Me’ - Nina Simone
Natka Evanthe Nohr

When I saw Nohr I thought of Norah Jones (who I love) so I will include a song or two of hers…I get quite late 80s/early 90s vibes here (not sure really why)…

• ‘Turn Me On’ & ‘Don’t Know Why’ - Norah Jones
  • ‘Girls and Boys’ & ‘Sweet Thing’ - Prince
  • ‘Waterfalls’ - TLC
  • ‘Wild World’ - Mr. Big
  • ‘The One I Love’ - R.E.M

Hope you like them :heart:

1 Like

@kidpix21 Here you are! sorry for the wait!!

[name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]

I thought of [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] Doolittle when I saw [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] so I will include one of her songs (although I don’t find it fits the aesthetic). Overall I get a kinda 60s/79s bluesy vibe with a few exceptions…

• ‘Pick Up’ - [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] Dolittle
  • ‘Midnight Train To Georgia’ - [name_f]Gladys[/name_f] [name_m]Knight[/name_m] & The Pips
  • ‘Me and Mrs. Jones’ - [name_u]Billy[/name_u] [name_m]Paul[/name_m]
  • ‘Real Real Gone’ - [name_u]Van[/name_u] [name_m]Morrison[/name_m]
  • ‘Baby Love’ The Supremes
  • ‘Respect’ - [name_f]Aretha[/name_f] [name_m]Franklin[/name_m]
[name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]

[name_m]Just[/name_m] elegant and sophisticated vibes through and through…

• ‘Bella Notte’ - [name_f]Peggy[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u]
  • ‘Blue Moon’ - [name_u]Billie[/name_u] [name_f]Holiday[/name_f] (you have one of my favourites here!)
  • ‘L-O-V-E’ - [name_u]Nat[/name_u] [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Cole[/name_m] OR [name_u]Michael[/name_u] Bublé (both versions are brilliant)
  • ‘Dancing Cheek To Cheek’ - [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_m]Armstrong[/name_m], [name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m]
  • ‘I Can’t Stop Loving You’ - [name_u]Ray[/name_u] [name_u]Charles[/name_u]
[name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]

I thought immediately of the ‘Peter [name_m]Gunn[/name_m] Theme’ from The [name_m]Blues[/name_m] Brothers film so I will include that…Overall I get 50s/60s vibes - Tux and bow ties, I imagine [name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] would be an absolute gentleman

• ‘Peter [name_m]Gunn[/name_m] Theme’ - [name_m]Blues[/name_m] Brothers Soundtrack
  • ‘A [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Supreme[/name_m], Pt IV - Psalm’ - [name_u]John[/name_u] [name_m]Coltrane[/name_m]
  • ‘Cyprus Avenue’ - [name_u]Van[/name_u] [name_m]Morrison[/name_m]
  • ‘Gimme Shelter’- The Rolling Stones
  • ‘Unchained Melody’ - The [name_m]Righteous[/name_m] Brothers
  • ‘Jailhouse Rock’ - [name_m]Elvis[/name_m] [name_u]Presley[/name_u]
  • ‘Come Fly With Me’ - [name_m]Frank[/name_m] Sinatra
[name_f]Louisa[/name_f]

I though of [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_m]Johnson[/name_m] (who won X-Factor in 2015/2016 I think) when I saw this who I wasn’t particularly into but I just remember her songs being on the radio so I will put one here…I get overall quite soft 90s pop vibes here…

• ‘Forever Young’ - [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_m]Johnson[/name_m]
  • ‘Back For Good’ - Take That
  • ‘(You Drive Me) Crazy’ - [name_f]Britney[/name_f] Spears
  • ‘Genie In A Bottle’ - [name_f]Christina[/name_f] Aguilera
  • ‘Mysterious Girl’- [name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_u]Andre[/name_u]
  • ‘Bills, Bills, Bills’ - Destiny’s Child

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] you like them :heart:

1 Like