Trade Your Talents in the Aesthetics Exchange!

They are wonderful thank you so much - I will do your UC reading soon :heart:

1 Like

@columbiacharm I certainly gave you a challenge with the names I requested (that actually wasn’t my intention :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) carys johanna is gorgeous and actually very similar to my sisters name! I equally love maelys caroline & tamsin lydia for olwen (she is such a hard name to match siblings for and I was literally open to anything! I am so impressed!)

beavis roland is such a cool name! I’m also in love with hector clyde, merlin russell & roald victor :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you so so much :two_hearts:

1 Like

Here you are! I hope you like them.

[name_f]Lacey[/name_f] [name_f]Geneva[/name_f]

[name_m]Elijah[/name_m] [name_m]Brody[/name_m]

I’m afraid my UC isn’t long enough to make a reading worth it but I’ll try to come up with something!

2 Likes

@eileithyia Your custom name lists look so cool! I was wondering you could do one for me please?

In return, I am offering a past decades rename! All you have to do is tell me a decade (between 1900-2010) and a few adjectives or a short paragraph that describes you and I will try and name you based on names that were popular in the decade that you have given me. Also, don’t forget to specify whether you would like a male or female name :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

(I realise this is similar to your renames but I added my own twist to it and I think I tagged you in the thread I made to say that I couldn’t take all the credit for the idea! I hope this was ok?)

[name_f]My[/name_f] goodness these are just stunning!

I might have to come back for more soon!!!

:heart:

1 Like

Wow - Done all UC readings - sorry everyone for the delay (and I think the sound quality may be a little rusty as well so you might have to turn your volume up a tad!)

@Ellory

@EJpuddlejumper

@oceansea

@w8src

@Opheliaflora

@Creator_of_worlds

@Wandarine - If you can’t find combos for me to read out I would be happy to give you a song matching for up five songs!! Could I also request another board for Rafferty Spencer & Joanna Winslet please?!!

4 Likes

@columbiacharm These are all stunning names! I especially love [name_u]Rex[/name_u] [name_u]Viridian[/name_u], [name_m]Anton[/name_m] [name_m]Seraphim[/name_m], [name_u]Linden[/name_u] [name_m]Castiel[/name_m], [name_f]Elva[/name_f] [name_f]Celestine[/name_f], [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] [name_f]Pacifica[/name_f], and [name_f]Merel[/name_f] [name_f]Azura[/name_f]! Gorgeous, thank you so super much!

1 Like

Thank you so much, your voice is lovely! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here’s Arthur’s aesthetic: :two_hearts:

arthur forrest

1 Like

@eileithyia [name_f]Glad[/name_f] you liked the collage! And what an amazing list! You are spot on with so many of them. I love Basque names, for one, but some of them are difficult for my husband to say in his accent. Thank you so, so much!

I think some of my faves are [name_f]Aleela[/name_f], [name_f]Eleni[/name_f], [name_f]Izaro[/name_f], [name_f]Lilavati[/name_f], [name_f]Quilla[/name_f], [name_f]Suvi[/name_f] and [name_m]Asten[/name_m], [name_m]Bendek[/name_m], [name_m]Carew[/name_m], [name_m]Jowan[/name_m], [name_m]Kofi[/name_m], [name_m]Miro[/name_m], and [name_m]Taddeo[/name_m]. Thanks again!

Aw thank you so much - [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] is perfect thank you :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much! To be honest, I thought I sounded a little too Australian when I recorded that :joy: [name_f]My[/name_f] apologies if any of your names came across that way or otherwise!

This is my first time pairing songs with names - I hope they’re okay!

[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]River[/name_u] (I’m seeing this name on a boy)
I’m getting 2000s punk-rock vibes: [name_u]Kelly[/name_u] Clarkson - Behind These [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] Eyes; Paramore - Misery Business; P!nk - [name_m]Just[/name_m] Like A Pill

[name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Victoire[/name_f]
I see a more relaxed vibe for her: [name_m]Conan[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] - Heather; [name_f]Cyndi[/name_f] Lauper - [name_u]True[/name_u] Colors; [name_f]Adele[/name_f] - Someone Like You

[name_f]Nadia[/name_f] [name_u]Sloane[/name_u]
I see her as someone who loves the hits, especially if the songs are upbeat and danceable: BTS - Butter; [name_m]Ed[/name_m] Sheeran - Bad Habits; [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] [name_m]Harris[/name_m] ft. [name_m]Tom[/name_m] Grennan - By Your Side

Wow, you have an amazing American accent! No apology necessary! Thank you so much! :grinning:

1 Like

With Marcia I had the spanish/italian name in mind so I picked siblings having this in mind - if that’s not the case for you I’m happy to give it another try!

for the sisters:
[name_f]Sofia[/name_f], [name_f]Elisa[/name_f], [name_f]Lucia[/name_f], [name_f]Camila[/name_f], [name_f]Alicia[/name_f], [name_f]Sierra[/name_f], [name_f]Isla[/name_f],[name_f]Luciana[/name_f],[name_f]Amanda[/name_f], [name_f]Gabriela[/name_f], [name_f]Antonella[/name_f]

for the brothers:
[name_m]Felipe[/name_m], [name_m]Javier[/name_m], [name_m]Eliano[/name_m], [name_m]Emilio[/name_m], [name_m]Vicente[/name_m], [name_m]Lorenzo[/name_m], [name_m]Luciano[/name_m], [name_m]Mauricio[/name_m]

I like Marcia, Sofia and Felipe for a sibset!

brothers for Rudy:
[name_u]Eli[/name_u], [name_m]Theo[/name_m], [name_m]Jonah[/name_m], [name_m]Bodhi[/name_m], [name_u]Bowie[/name_u], [name_u]Beck[/name_u], [name_m]Simon[/name_m], [name_m]George[/name_m]

I hope this helped!

1 Like

Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@Ellory your UC is so long! I finally picked two, hope you liked what I did with them. (Othello [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] turned out a little literal :sweat_smile: )

[name_m]Othello[/name_m] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f]

[name_u]Stevie[/name_u] [name_f]Franziska[/name_f] [name_u]March[/name_u]

@EmilyMcA You could give me some songs matching [name_u]Amos[/name_u] [name_m]Aloisius[/name_m]! Requests are noted, but don’t expect them before [name_f]Tuesday[/name_f] :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

oh this is lovely thank you so much!!

I’m glad the accent is ok - I should be able to do one as DH has an American accent and I’ve lived there for years but you can never tell :joy:

1 Like

thank you! I will get onto your song soon!

Aw this is lovely thank you! [name_f]Marcie[/name_f] & [name_m]Emilio[/name_m] is so perfect :heart:

I love all of Rudy’s possible brothers as well!!

1 Like

@creator_of_worlds Are you still doing sibling name requests? If you are, I’d love a sister name for joanne & sophie (they would already be siblings🤓).

If you are interested, I am doing a past decades rename [name_m]Just[/name_m] tell me a decade (between 1900-2010) and a few adjectives or a short paragraph that describes you and I will try and name you based on names that were popular in the decade that you have given me. Also, don’t forget to specify whether you would like a male or female name!

Thank you :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much, they’re so incredibly lovely! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: In return, my offers:

• aesthetic boards
  • singular pictures with name
  • written UC/names
  • Picrews
  • vibes

no more than three names at a time, but you can pick any options you like, max three.

1 Like

@Ellory Could I request a vibe for [name_f]Etta[/name_f] [name_f]Jillian[/name_f] & [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Maren[/name_f] please :heart:

You can request some song matches in return if you wish!

@w8src Here are your combos for your songs…

[name_u]Billie[/name_u] [name_f]Eilish[/name_f] - when the party’s over
  • [name_f]Euphemia[/name_f] [name_f]Corrine[/name_f]
  • [name_u]Damaris[/name_u] [name_u]Ocean[/name_u]

Very dark academia vibes coming from this song, but also soft and gentle

H.E.R - Hard Place
  • [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Leah[/name_f] [name_u]Josie[/name_u]

I really don’t know my reasoning behind this one honestly but as I was listening to it - those combos quite randomly popped into my head and I liked how they fit with the vibe!

A Great Big World - [name_m]Say[/name_m] Something
  • [name_m]Aaron[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]
  • [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] [name_m]Luke[/name_m]

This song gave me classic pop vibes whilst also not being too upbeat and energetic - I felt quite classic boys names but with a softer feeling fit this aesthetic

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] these are ok for you :heart:

3 Likes