Trade Your Talents in the Aesthetics Exchange!

I have already done a song match for Annette Louise in my thread here but I’d be happy to give you some more songs that fit her vibe or you could chose another combo instead :heart:

1 Like

Oh that’s right! :sweat_smile: Sorry, got totally mixed up there! Could I have [name_u]Kaye[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]? :blush:

1 Like

[name_m]Ah[/name_m] of course!! I will get onto it shortly!

1 Like

Of course!!! I thought about that when I saw your UC :smiley:

1 Like

@EmilyMcA [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Imogene[/name_f] gives me such an old Hollywood vibe - classic, elegant and mysterious. I think of [name_f]Marilyn[/name_f] [name_u]Monroe[/name_u], [name_f]Rita[/name_f] Hayworth, [name_f]Theda[/name_f] [name_f]Bara[/name_f], etc!

1 Like

@leafsgirl44

[name_u]Kaye[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] (love this so much :heart:!) I am feeling quite 60s hippy vibes here - I can see [name_u]Kaye[/name_u] being a bright and bold, extroverted young woman, very into the current music (There is are also two songs that I like called [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and [name_f]Beth[/name_f] that don’t match her aesthetic but I will include them anyway!)

• ‘Beth’ - KISS
  • ‘Elizabeth’ - [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] Girls
  • ‘Brown eyed girl’ - [name_u]Van[/name_u] [name_m]Morrison[/name_m]
  • ‘Big Yellow Taxi’ - [name_u]Joni[/name_u] [name_m]Mitchell[/name_m]
  • ‘I feel the [name_f]Earth[/name_f] Move’ - [name_f]Carole[/name_f] [name_m]King[/name_m]
  • ‘You Make Lovin Fun’ - [name_m]Fleetwood[/name_m] [name_m]Mac[/name_m]

Sorry there are so many here - I got a bit carried away :joy: :heart:
[name_f]Hope[/name_f] these are ok!

2 Likes

This is so perfect - [name_m]Just[/name_m] what I imagined as well :heart:

1 Like

These are perfect! A few of them I don’t know either, so I’ll have to look them up! :heart:

1 Like

@EmilyMcA: I have an idea! If you’d like, I’d be willing to try reading your names in a British accent! I’ve visited the UK about 10 times over the past decade, and I had childhood neighbors who were British :grinning:

Also, I was curious if your offer works in reverse? (i.e. if I gave you a song or two, would you be able to give me a name or combo that matches the vibes?)

1 Like

That would be fun! I would love to hear you read mine out in an accent and of course, you can give me up to 3 songs and I can do my best to match to a combo!

Sorry about the wait for your UC card but I have been at home a lot the last few days and the house is rather noisy with 7 children as I’m sure you can imagine :joy: :joy: - but I will get onto it ASAP!

1 Like

@emilymca I have your two girls done, and I’ll do arthur tomorrow. I would love you to read my UC, please! :blush:

natalie robin

petrova jean

2 Likes

A bit of a different vibe this time

1 Like

No problem at all, Emily! Here’s your British UC! :grinning:

Here are my 3 songs for you:

Billie Eilish - when the party’s over
H.E.R. - Hard Place
A Great Big World - Say Something

I would love to offer song matching, which I’ve never done before! If you give me up to 3 names or combos, I can give you song vibes for each! I have quite a varied taste in music, but my speciality is anything from the 2010s and now :smiley:

1 Like

@EleanorVintage

olwen eleanor +
zosia evelyn • maelys caroline • phaedra lillian • larkin victoria • magdalen camille • carys johanna • tamsin lydia • seraphine alice • eleri miriam

neville gordon +
zelma nadine • hester joan • merle francine • wallis mabel • beavis roland • hector clyde • grover laurence • crispin walter • boris nolan • clement ivan • elton leonard • merlin russell • roald victor

By looking in your UC, I feel like the sisters for olwen may not be quite your style possibly, so we possibly have different views of the name!

Also, I found it a little hard to match sister names to neville, so there aren’t many! [name_f]My[/name_f] apologies.

1 Like

@Scottie491

[name_f]Hildie[/name_f] Sunflower, [name_f]Fauna[/name_f] [name_f]Mercedes[/name_f] +

[name_m]Bastian[/name_m] Cosmos • [name_u]Gale[/name_u] [name_m]Valentin[/name_m] • [name_u]Rex[/name_u] [name_u]Viridian[/name_u] • [name_m]Renard[/name_m] [name_m]Inigo[/name_m] • [name_m]Anton[/name_m] [name_m]Seraphim[/name_m] • [name_m]Maxim[/name_m] [name_u]Cerulean[/name_u] • [name_m]Leif[/name_m] [name_m]Amadou[/name_m] • [name_u]Winn[/name_u] [name_m]Baltazar[/name_m] • [name_m]Ansel[/name_m] [name_u]Kindred[/name_u] • [name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_u]Carillon[/name_u] • [name_u]Linden[/name_u] [name_m]Castiel[/name_m] • [name_m]Oren[/name_m] [name_u]Valiant[/name_u] • [name_m]Dante[/name_m] [name_u]Golden[/name_u]

[name_f]Astrid[/name_f] [name_f]Sapphira[/name_f] • [name_f]Alba[/name_f] [name_f]Winsome[/name_f] • [name_f]Zelma[/name_f] [name_f]Emeraude[/name_f] • [name_f]Elva[/name_f] [name_f]Celestine[/name_f] • [name_f]Runa[/name_f] [name_f]Aurore[/name_f] • [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] [name_f]Pacifica[/name_f] • [name_f]Gaia[/name_f] [name_f]Temperance[/name_f] • [name_f]Inka[/name_f] [name_f]Altalune[/name_f] • [name_f]Tanith[/name_f] [name_f]Candela[/name_f] • [name_u]Laurel[/name_u] [name_f]Capella[/name_f] • [name_f]Merel[/name_f] [name_f]Azula[/name_f] • [name_u]Vida[/name_u] [name_f]Essence[/name_f]

Thank you for the collage! I love the creativity of this. I especially love the dolphin and airplane features, as those are two things that are very meaningful to me. Thanks again!

1 Like

@EmilyMcA

[name_m]Caspar[/name_m], [name_f]Lois[/name_f] + [name_m]Bruno[/name_m]
[name_m]Caspar[/name_m], [name_f]Lois[/name_f] + [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]
[name_m]Caspar[/name_m], [name_f]Lois[/name_f] + [name_u]Zeke[/name_u]
[name_m]Caspar[/name_m], [name_f]Lois[/name_f] + [name_f]Zelda[/name_f]
[name_m]Caspar[/name_m], [name_f]Lois[/name_f] + [name_m]Otto[/name_m]
[name_m]Caspar[/name_m], [name_f]Lois[/name_f] + [name_f]Inez[/name_f]
[name_m]Caspar[/name_m], [name_f]Lois[/name_f] + Toby/Tobin
[name_m]Caspar[/name_m], [name_f]Lois[/name_f] + [name_u]Vida[/name_u]

I would love a song match for [name_u]Ocean[/name_u] (g)!

1 Like

@EmilyMcA – here is your custom, unique finds list based on the names in your UC. I selected names that either shared sounds with your favourites, themes with your favourites, or I just thought would fit you, for some reason. I hope you enjoy them - most of them may be quite unusual or new to you, but I think you’ll find they grow on you! Let me know which ones are your favourites.

Femme

• Agapeta (Greenlandic) "Beloved”
  • [name_f]Alzbeta[/name_f] (Hebrew) "My God is a vow
  • [name_f]Anzu[/name_f] (Japanese) "Apricot”
  • [name_f]Aysel[/name_f] (Turkish; Azerbaijani) "Moon flood”
  • [name_f]Chara[/name_f] (Greek) “Joy”
  • [name_f]Corisande[/name_f] (Greek) “Chorus-singer”
  • [name_f]Dalili[/name_f] (Swahili) "Sign from the Gods”
  • Dušanka (Serbian, Croatian, Slovene) “Soul, spirit”
  • [name_m]Eisa[/name_m] (Norse, Arabic) “Glowing embers, God is my salvation”
  • Eniola (Yoruba) “Wealthy person”
  • [name_f]Finola[/name_f] (Irish) “White shoulders”
  • [name_f]Hila[/name_f] (Hebrew or Pashto) “Halo; hope”
  • [name_f]Iskra[/name_f] (Slavic) “Spark”
  • [name_f]Kaiya[/name_f] (Hopi) “My elder sister”
  • [name_f]Kavya[/name_f] (Sanskrit) “Poem”
  • Lenka (Slavic) “Light”
  • [name_f]Maris[/name_f] (Latin) “Of the sea”
  • [name_f]Mehri[/name_f] (Russian) “Kind, lovable, sunny”
  • [name_f]Neema[/name_f] (Swahili) “Born during good times”
  • [name_f]Phemie[/name_f] (Greek) “Fair speech”
  • Ruusu (Finnish) “Rose”
  • Sorca (Irish Gaelic) “Bright shining”
  • [name_f]Vaila[/name_f] (Scottish) “Foreign isle”
  • [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] (German) “Zinn’s flower”

Masc

• [name_u]Adel[/name_u] (German) “Noble”
  • Alabi (Yoruba) "A rare gem”
  • [name_m]Hamza[/name_m] (Arabic) “Lion” or “strong”
  • [name_f]Fenne[/name_f] (English) "Fox”
  • [name_m]Florent[/name_m] (French from Latin) “Flowering”
  • [name_m]Iniko[/name_m] (Nigerian) “Time of trouble”
  • Karayan (Armenian) “Dark”
  • [name_m]Leif[/name_m] (Scandinavian) “Heir”
  • [name_u]Marin[/name_u] (Latin) “Of the sea”
  • [name_m]Naftali[/name_m] (Hebrew) “Wrestling”
  • [name_m]Phelan[/name_m] (Irish) “Little wolf”
  • [name_m]Pernell[/name_m] (French) “Little Peter”
  • [name_u]Pippin[/name_u] (German) “Awe-inspiring”
  • [name_m]Toivo[/name_m] (Finnish) “Hope”
  • [name_u]Zain[/name_u] (Arabic) “Beauty, grace”

As for a rename, let’s see… I would rename you [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] [name_u]Loveday[/name_u]!

If my maths isn’t utterly awful, I can assume you were born in the late 1980s. So, I wanted to find a name that was in use at the time, and ideally had connections to the colour green, and dance. [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] fits all of these brackets - during your birth year, it would have ranked in the 200s. Furthermore, it means “from the forest”, which is a lovely connection to your favourite colour, and the colour of your eyes. I don’t think you’re a ballerina, but the name [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] is tied to a very famous ballet from the 1800s, appropriately named [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f]! For your middle name, I thought something of [name_f]English[/name_f] origin would be fitting. I also noticed a while ago that you have a very big family! Therefore, I thought something that had associations with family and love would be nice. [name_u]Loveday[/name_u] is of [name_f]English[/name_f] origin and means “beloved day”.

I’d love a song for [name_f]Evaluna[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] and [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] if it’s not too much trouble!

I’ll get to everyone else’s requests as soon as I can. I’m quite busy at the moment and don’t want to give half-hearted responses. Sorry for any delays! :slight_smile: :purple_heart: :dizzy:

1 Like

Thank you so much! You nailed Nova Serendipity. :slight_smile: I love the colours, blue and gold are exactly how I picture her too!

@Scottie491, here is your custom name list! Similar to Emily, I based these names off of your UC. I selected names that either shared sounds with your favourites, themes with your favourites, or I just thought would fit you, for some reason. I hope you enjoy them - some of them may be quite unusual or new to you, but I think you’ll find they grow on you! Let me know which ones are your favourites. Also, best of luck with TTC - sending baby dust your way!

If you haven’t already, I’d highly suggest looking into Basque names. I didn’t include heaps on this list because it’s always fun discovering them for yourself, but I think you’d really like a lot of them.

Femme

• Aleela (Swahili) "She cries”
  • Alula (Arabic) “First leap”
  • Aithne (Irish) “Fire”
  • Arantxa (Basque) “Thorn bush”
  • Carnie (Gaelic) “Carn”
  • Eleni (Greek) “Sun ray”
  • Ia (Cornish) Meaning Unknown
  • Izaro (Basque) “Island”
  • Laleh (Persian) “Tulip”
  • Lilavati (Sanskrit) “Amusing, charming, graceful”
  • Mabli (Welsh) “Lovable”
  • Mererid (Welsh) “Pearl”
  • Nellie (Greek) “Horn”
  • Quilla (English) “Quill”
  • Scirocco (Italian via Arabic) “Warm wind”
  • Suvi (Finnish) "Summer”
  • Tessie (English) "Reap, gather)
  • Vesper (Latin) “Evening star”

Masc

• Halcyon (Greek) “Kingfisher bird”
  • Aletris (Greek) “Corn grinder”
  • Asten (English) “Eastern settlement”
  • Bendek (Latin) “Blessed”
  • Carew (Welsh) “Fort near a slope”
  • Hershel (Yiddish) “Deer”
  • Frey (Scandinavian) “Lord, exalted one”
  • Illés (Hungarian) “God is my Yahweh”
  • Jowan (Cornish) “Jove-like, majestic”
  • Kofi (Akan) “Born on Friday”
  • Lotus (Greek) “Lotus flower”
  • Miro (Slavic) “Peace, world”
  • Oberon (English) “Noble; bearlike”
  • Òran (Gaelic) “Song”
  • Rudy (German) “Famous wolf”
  • Taddeo (Italian) “Gift of God”
  • Tobit (Hebrew) “My good”
  • Welles (English) “Lives by the spring”
  • Zircon (Greek) “Gold-hued”
1 Like

Oh wow thank you so much - Your accent is good!!

I will get onto your American UC & combos soon (but I can’t promise anything amazing because this is my first attempt at a reversed song matching!)

Could I have a song matching for [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]River[/name_u], [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Victoire[/name_f] & [name_f]Nadia[/name_f] [name_u]Sloane[/name_u] please?!
Thank you!

1 Like

Wow thank you so much for this - From the name lists, I love:

[name_f]Kaiya[/name_f] (I loved the name already but this spelling is new to me!)
[name_f]Kavya[/name_f]
[name_f]Maris[/name_f]
Sorca

[name_m]Florent[/name_m]
[name_m]Leif[/name_m] (This is already on my favourites list but I do love it!!)
[name_u]Pippin[/name_u]

You are right - I was born in the late 80s! I absolutely love [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] [name_u]Loveday[/name_u] - I might even add it to my UC!!

I will get onto your songs ASAP :heart: