Triplets are here

hi everyone, on behalf of my sister, “bebe”, who is still in the hospital, she wanted me to let everyone know that early this morning…
[name]Alexis[/name] [name]Jade[/name]
[name]Nash[/name] [name]Keaton[/name]
&
baby girl no name lol
she wanted me to write on here so I could get everyones opinions and make a list to bring her tomorrow, Im home with big brother [name]Hudson[/name] and big sister [name]Savanna[/name], and they really want there new sister to have a name!
The babies were born at 32 weeks, they are small, but healthy and DARN CUTE!! [name]Nash[/name] came first, followed by [name]Alexis[/name], and baby girl was last but not least.

Thanks all!

[name]Hudson[/name] and savanna are very cute names. I love love love [name]Nash[/name]. I remember reading bebe’s post where she said she is not fond of overly girly names. [name]Alexis[/name] is an ok name but would prefer [name]Jade[/name] as the first name as I feel that it works better w the other siblings.

Congratulations to you, [name]Bebe[/name], and your entire family! What exciting news!

[name]Alexis[/name] [name]Jade[/name], [name]Nash[/name] [name]Keaton[/name], [name]Savanna[/name], [name]Hudson[/name], and:

[name]Audrey[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name]
[name]Belle[/name]
[name]Chloe[/name]
[name]Eden[/name]
[name]Paige[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Willow[/name]
[name]Zoe[/name]

Best wishes to you! :slight_smile:

[name]How[/name] exciting, warmest congratulations to you all.

[name]Alexis[/name], [name]Nash[/name], [name]Hudson[/name]. [name]Savanna[/name],

[name]Courtney[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Paige[/name] [name]Marlowe[/name]
[name]Sheridan[/name] [name]Lilah[/name]
[name]Ainsley[/name] [name]Katherine[/name]
[name]Xanthe[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Valentine[/name]
[name]Tahlia[/name] [name]Harper[/name]
[name]Jacquelyn[/name] [name]Paige[/name]
[name]Rhian[/name] or [name]Rhiannon[/name] [name]Elise[/name]

Does this help at all?

PS [name]Jill[/name] I just realised that we have both put forward the same names

Congratulations!!

Some girl names that I think would go well with [name]Alexis[/name], [name]Savannah[/name], [name]Hudson[/name] and [name]Nash[/name] are:

[name]Vivian[/name]
[name]Noa[/name]
[name]Waverly[/name]
[name]Auden[/name] (although I think I prefer [name]Jill[/name] and [name]Rollo[/name]'s suggestion of [name]Aurora[/name])
[name]Avalon[/name]
[name]Blaise[/name]
[name]Blythe[/name]
[name]Calla[/name]
[name]Ellery[/name]
[name]Emery[/name]
[name]Jenna[/name]
[name]Jess[/name]
[name]Laine[/name]
[name]Leighton[/name]
[name]Peyton[/name]
[name]Piper[/name]
[name]Sienna[/name]
[name]Dale[/name]
[name]Daryl[/name]

Look forward to hearing what is chosen for baby #3! Good luck! :slight_smile:

Congratulations to bebe!
I second the suggestions of [name]Ainsley[/name] and [name]Audrey[/name], as long as its ok that BG and [name]Alexis[/name] share the A initial.

Hey thanks guys, I gave her a list of the names… I dunno about the “A” initails though, as she feels than baby [name]Nash[/name] will be left out… she was tossinG around the name [name]Adrienne[/name], but I think it GOT tossed when she picked [name]Alexis[/name].
I know she really likes [name]Paige[/name], and I know she likes [name]Courtney[/name], and we’ll see what she thinks about the others…
a HUGE thanks from me and my family!

[name]Alexis[/name] [name]Jade[/name], [name]Nash[/name] [name]Keaton[/name], [name]Savanna[/name], [name]Hudson[/name], and…

[name]Eva[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name]
[name]Ellery[/name]
[name]Emery[/name]
[name]Calla[/name]
[name]Lena[/name]
[name]Lilla[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Violet[/name]

I know there are some repeats in that group…Personally, I wouldn’t go with an A initial (although [name]Audrey[/name], [name]Audra[/name] and [name]Aurora[/name] are adorable) because none of the others share initials.

[name]Paige[/name] was already suggested and I love it with the other childrens names.

[name]Hudson[/name], [name]Savanna[/name], [name]Alexis[/name], [name]Nash[/name], and …

[name]Brooke[/name]
[name]Corrine[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name]
[name]Grace[/name] - popular
[name]Kira[/name]/[name]Keira[/name]
[name]Lara[/name]
[name]Maia[/name]
[name]Marina[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name] - popular
[name]Teagan[/name]

[name]Miranda[/name]
[name]Tabitha[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name]

Are these too frilly? I feel like they work with [name]Savanna[/name] but maybe not bebe’s style.
[name]Paige[/name] is a good fit with [name]Nash[/name]. What about [name]Larkin[/name], [name]Teagan[/name], [name]Calla[/name]?

I vote for [name]Paige[/name] without a doubt!

I’m voting for [name]Paige[/name].

[name]Savanna[/name], [name]Hudson[/name], [name]Nash[/name], [name]Paige[/name], and [name]Alexis[/name]? Cute!

[name]Jamison[/name] would be cute
[name]Bridgit[/name] would be nice
[name]Cameron[/name] is cute

Hey everyone, I just got back from visiting my sister, brother-in-law and the babies, and they have a list of potentail first names…
[name]Paige[/name]
[name]Courtney[/name]
[name]Chloe[/name]
[name]Ashton[/name]/[name]Ashtyn[/name]
[name]Brooke[/name]
[name]Ella[/name] (more likely for a middle name)
[name]Hadley[/name]

I love the name [name]Nash[/name].

[name]How[/name] about

[name]Paige[/name]
[name]Reese[/name]
[name]Tuesday[/name]
[name]Blaire[/name]
[name]Scarlett[/name]
[name]Bridgette[/name]

[name]Hi[/name] again

Firstly names I would eliminate
[name]Hadley[/name] a heavy sounding name no spark to this one
[name]Ashton[/name] is all boy for me so I wouldn’t want [name]Ashton[/name] to go to the girls (Keep it for a son)

This is so hard you have a great list there.

I love [name]Paige[/name] and [name]Chloe[/name] a lot.

[name]Paige[/name], [name]Alexis[/name], [name]Savanna[/name], A lovely name and sounds good in the sibset. [name]Paige[/name] is less popular than [name]Chloe[/name] and this may sway you.

[name]Chloe[/name], [name]Alexis[/name], [name]Savanna[/name], I love this because [name]Chloe[/name] and [name]Alexis[/name] have a Greek theme, and it is softer than [name]Paige[/name].

[name]Courtney[/name], [name]Alexis[/name], [name]Savanna[/name], Ruled out when calling all the kids names, too long.

[name]Brooke[/name], [name]Alexis[/name], [name]Savanna[/name], Ruled out because [name]Alexis[/name] would be the one who didn’t have a nature theme

I like the combo of [name]Chloe[/name] [name]Paige[/name].

I think I am going to suggest [name]Paige[/name] as the first name, it is line ball for me between [name]Chloe[/name] and [name]Paige[/name]

I agree–hard choice between [name]Paige[/name] and [name]Chloe[/name]. I personally like [name]Chloe[/name] better but it’s a tough call since it is more popular and [name]Paige[/name] fits so well with [name]Alexis[/name]. Does anyone else have trouble saying [name]Paige[/name] and [name]Nash[/name]? My tongue keeps wanting to say Paish.

Definitely [name]Paige[/name]!

WOW! Thanks so much everyone for the comments, I came home today, the babies are still at the hospital because they were preemies, but they are doing great… and they now all have names!! [name]Baby[/name] Girl is now [name]Courtney[/name] [name]Paige[/name]… Im sure she will mostly go by ‘[name]Court[/name]’ and [name]Alexis[/name] is mostly ‘[name]Lexi[/name]’ or ‘[name]Lexis[/name]’ but Im happy with the names, I never, ever anticiptaed how hard it would be to name 3 babies at the same time!
Thanks again everyone!

PS- [name]Courtney[/name] is a name I have always thought was beautiful, and it is girly to me without being overly frilly, which is how I feel about [name]Savanna[/name] & [name]Alexis[/name] (which I know some ppl will disagree with, but its just how I feel) so i thought they went well together, yet still went with [name]Hudson[/name] & [name]Nash[/name]… and [name]Paige[/name] is 100% a nameberry name, s thank you all again for helping me name my beautiful babies!!!
[name]Nash[/name] looks IDENTICAL to [name]Hudson[/name] when he was born, soft blonde hair and blue eyes, while [name]Courtney[/name], [name]Lexis[/name] & [name]Savanna[/name] are definately sisters but so far are very, very unique and different.