Ttc 2021 😍

@georgiegeorgie So sorry to hear that, but I’m glad you’re starting to feel like yourself again and like you might be ready to try again. So, welcome back and I hope your BFP won’t be too far away again. From memory, you conceived after just a few months? So hopefully you won’t have to wait too long. :heart:

1 Like

So sorry to hear :heart::heart:

1 Like

Thank you. I know everyone deals with it quite differently, but we definitely feel like we want to start trying again this month and the EPU said we were fine to as well.

It took us about 3-4 months for that pregnancy, although we weren’t preventing but not actively trying for a month before that as well. The cycle we got pregnant was the one I actually stopped using the OPK strips, but I think I will use them this month just to see what my body is doing as I know it can be quite unpredictable after a miscarriage.

I see there’s been a couple of BFP’s in the last few months so congrats.

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss, wishing you peace and good luck as you proceed.

1 Like

@Cleaver I got a light line today, too! [name_u]Will[/name_u] continue to test but it’s pretty distinctive. I’m so so nervous!

3 Likes

Congratulations! A line no matter how faint is a line. I’ve continued to do first morning tests since I have a box of them and they are getting darker. Going to call my doctor tomorrow. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] to do blood work [name_f]Tuesday[/name_f] and 48 hour comparison [name_m]Thursday[/name_m].

@moonkai Oooh, I’m so pleased for you! As [name_m]Cleaver[/name_m] says, a line is a line! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] it keeps getting darker for you and you can join the Apr-Jun thread too! :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

3rd positive test, guess I’ll hop on over to the other thread. Good luck everyone!! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] to see you over there!

6 Likes

Congrats @Cleaver and @moonkai! Wishing you both the best and hope some of us can join you on the other thread :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations @Cleaver @moonkai
[name_u]Happy[/name_u], healthy 9 months. All the best.

3 Likes

When I tracked before I liked Kindara, and I also used fertility friend. I learned using Kindara so the way it displayed everything made the most sense to me and looked better than any other apps I tried. I started using Fertility [name_u]Friend[/name_u] because I got a free year of the paid version through a fertility study I enrolled in, and it was fine also. I think whatever makes sense to you visually and allows to log whatever you’re tracking easily is great!

1 Like

Oh man, I am so sorry @georgiegeorgie. I hope your body regulates quickly. Take care of yourself <3

1 Like

@moonkai !!! AAAHHH!! Congratulations! Exciting things happening!!

1 Like

@georgiegeorgie I’m so sorry for your loss. How awful. I’m glad you’re feeling better and excited for trying again tough.

1 Like

Currently playing a fun game called “Am I exhausted, nauseous and freezing because I’ve been up all hours the last 3 days caring for a sick husband and toddler and am coming down with it myself; OR am I pregnant?”

Not the best game I’ve ever played!!

AF is due in the next 5-7 days. I had a day of AF-type cramps and low back pain on CD 16 which was maybe 6dpo?? I’m not sure at this point because my last two cycles have been crazy short at 22 days instead of my usual 25 :woman_shrugging:

I am NOT buying any tests until AF is due so I’m not tempted! How’s everyone else in the TWW getting on?

2 Likes

@sabrielschild ooh sounds promising! I hope your family feels better and you stay well! Good luck and keep us posted!

AF is due today and so far hasn’t shown. I took a test two days ago and it was negative so I’m just waiting around because my previous pregnancies all showed as BFP’s a few days before AF was due. So, I’m sure I’ll start today - maybe tomorrow - as I’m typically super regular.

Hoping everyone is doing well! <3

2 Likes

@sabrielschild Sorry to hear your family haven’t been well, I hope you’re not coming down with it too and you’re all on the mend soon! Good plan not to buy any tests until AF is due, if don’t have them, you can’t use them!

Similar story here… I’m 6PO and AF is due in 7-9 days. This is our first cycle TTC so I have really low expectations and won’t even think about testing until AF is late.

I’m a little more conscious of my body this morning now that I’m heading into implantation territory, but will try not to overanalyse every tweak and twinge!

The only AF symptoms I get are swollen/tender breasts and being emotional/irritable, so anything else before AF is due could be a good sign.

@meyera4 Well, it’s never over until AF arrives but, if she does, at least you can draw a line under this cycle and start to think ahead and be hopeful for the next one!

All the best to you both and everyone else, whoever you are in your journey this month! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Well I’m officially out this month - heading into [name_u]September[/name_u] with hope!

Best of luck to those in the TWW! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Still hopeful we can conceive in 2021 :crossed_fingers:t3:

3 Likes

[name_m]Just[/name_m] had tests results come in, but I’m still quite confused. Normal hormonal levels all the way through. But an ultrasound confirmed I have an ovarian cyst, which has been causing me some pain. I have been working extra hard to avoid sugar and simple carbs the past while, so it’s possible I brought my numbers down. Going to have a doctor chat tomorrow :woman_shrugging:t3:

I do wish our uteruses weren’t such a mystery. [name_f]Every[/name_f] month is a guessing game, every sensation can mean so much!

1 Like