Typecasting the Berries

I think I’m the eclectic type and I’m also writing stories, so my characters’ names tend to reflect that.
My taste in music, movie, and TV is also pretty all over the place. I don’t know how to explain what makes me like a name. I just do.

I mean, just look at my username. Those were my two favorite girls names at the time when I registered, despite how different in style they are.

I’m a classic berry and a simplisticist!

I’m an eclectic, whimsical, nickname botanist I think. :sunglasses:

Oooh good thread!

I would say I’m primarily a classic berry with a little bit of uncommon-but-known-ist mixed with the transitional.

My boys names are [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] & [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] if that helps diagnose easier.

1 Like

I’m a Greek admirer, traditionalist, simplisticist and botanist.

Wow, I have not seen a more accurately diagnosed one yet! Those are perfect for you!

1 Like

I’m definitely [name_f]Fantasy[/name_f] Lover, Greek Admirer and [name_u]Brave[/name_u]/Whimsical.
Some of my top girls names for example -
Luthien
[name_f]Delphi[/name_f]
Eclipse
[name_f]Athena[/name_f]
[name_u]Lorien[/name_u]

The classic berry is sending me… those four names you chose are so accurate! :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m not quite sure where I fit in here! I love Greek names, the traveler, the fantasy, and some classic NB staples, but I can’t say I love every name listed as examples for any of those lists lol!

2 Likes

fantasist, traveler, braver, fills lover…

can’t call myself a traditional or transitional…

Let’s see… I would be a fantasy lover, a Greek admirer, a Welsh admirer, an uncommon-but-known-ist, a botanist, a frilly-in-a-good-way lover, and a bravely-whimsical namer (where bold are the ones I most identify with).

This is fantastic. Now when I’m looking for name suggestions, I can refer back to this thread to help people get a sense of my style!

1 Like

I think I fall somewhere between the traditionalist and the uncommon-but-known-ist…with maybe a bit of the traveler, too.

I think I’m a mix of the Greek admirer (mainly my top names), the traveler (across my whole list, boys’ especially), the brave/whimsical namer (my whole list again, especially middles), the botanist (mainly my girls), the nicknamer, and the simplicistist. Basically my style is all over (and I’m indecisive), but I’m predominantly the Greek admirer and the brave/whimsical namer. I would probably class my style as whimsical/unusual.

I think I’m primarily the transitional with a heavy dose of traditionalist, eclectic, the uncommon-but-known-ist, classic berry, the botanist, and small bits of some other categories.

I’d say I’m a classic berry, uncommon-but-known, simplistic traveller! Plus a touch of whimsical botanist for middles. :smile:

I guess I’d say I’m the traveler, the mood-swing lover and the eclectic.
I would like to delve into the fantasy lover category more.

I feel like there should be a hipster category too ([name_u]Juniper[/name_u], [name_u]Lennon[/name_u], [name_u]Mason[/name_u], [name_u]Hendrix[/name_u], [name_u]Lyric[/name_u])

I love this!!!

I think I’m probably: A traditionalist-Greek admirer-Eclectic-traveler-frilly-in-a-good way-lover-classic berry!

Notice: I am now creating a name combo generator for each of these typecasts! Any suggestions for names in each category?

1 Like

Traditionalist: Your Traditionalist Berry Name! ― Perchance Generator
Classic [name_u]Berry[/name_u]: Your Classic Berry Name ― Perchance Generator

This. is. the coolest. idea. EVER. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This is awesome!!! I am a mix of classic berry and uncommon-but-known-ist!

1 Like