Typecasting the Berries

Here’s the fantasy lover one- a lot of fantasy names fit a certain syllable and letter pattern so the combinations aren’t as good as the ones made with the previous generators, but I’ll make some edits to fix that.

I think I’m the “uncommon-but- known” ([name_f]Rowena[/name_f], [name_f]Ida[/name_f], [name_m]Solomon[/name_m], [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]) and the “simplisticist” ([name_f]Nell[/name_f], [name_f]May[/name_f], [name_f]Eve[/name_f])

My taste is also super eclectic as by boy names are so different from my girls and I have lots of names on my list that aren’t the vintage vibe my top 10 consists of! I also think “spunky grandma” might fit a lot of my favorites!

2 Likes

Okay, here’s the greek lover one: The Greek Admirer ― Perchance Generator

I got: [name_f]Dimitra[/name_f] [name_f]Nyx[/name_f] or [name_m]Ajax[/name_m] [name_m]Adrian[/name_m]

1 Like

I think I’m the mood-swing follower, but also a bit of a botanist and and a meaningful-nameist. Probably also the greek admirer. Argh, I think I’m almost all of them :sweat_smile:

I’m a mix of the meaningful name-ist, the traveller, and the traditional.

2 Likes

I’m the [name_f]Fantasy[/name_f] Lover, the Greek Admirer, the Eclectic, and the [name_u]Brave[/name_u] [name_m]Namer[/name_m] (no regrets).

I probably count as a few others, but these jumped out at me.

2 Likes

Mostly the brave (one of my favourites is [name_f]Jezebel[/name_f], after all), mixed in with the greek admirer, and a dash of the electic.

Yes last reply was one month ago but it felt too right to bring it back! [name_f]Imma[/name_f] just base off my style from the names listed

Ok I am definitely the traditionalist, like I love those kind of names
The transitional, nicknamer, eclectic, uncommon-but-known-ist, and definitely the classic berry

Is it bad I like all 4 names listed? Am I some Irish and [name_u]French[/name_u] admirer? :flushed:

1 Like

6 months later, I’m not.

[name_u]Brave[/name_u], fantasy lover, greek admirer, Old Germanic admirer :grin:, with some traditional picks

2 Likes

I think I would probably be a mix between an uncommon-but-known-ist, a classic berry, with a smidge of Celtic and [name_u]French[/name_u] admirer thrown in there for good measure!

Hmm…

the transitional, the the eclectic, the uncommon-but-known-ist, the botanist, the meaningful-nameist, the nicknamer, the frilly-in-a-good-way lover, the classic berry!

Sooo… I’m pretty much a mixture of all of them lol

1 Like

I am a mix of transitional, fantasy, uncommon-but-known-ist, botanist, nicknamer, filly-in-a-good-way lover and classic berry.

1 Like

[name_f]Fantasy[/name_f] lover, frilly-in-a-good-way, botanist, traveler, and maybe some classic, eclectric, and brave/whimsical too

1 Like

These are great!
I am a mix of frilly-in-a-good-way, fantasy lover, greek/latin lover, botanist, and the uncommon-but-knownist, and some classic berry.

1 Like

i’d say i’m a mix of the botanist the uncommon-but-known-ist the greek admirer and of course the fantasy lover !

1 Like

I guess I’m the uncommon-but-known-ist, maybe bordering on the normal-ist for some of my favorites

1 Like