Veronica or Victoria?

Veronica is less common than [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]. Hopefully it will stay that way. Neither of my girls names are in top 100. I try not to go with something popular.

1 Like

So pretty :heart_eyes: and I love the idea of calling her little Miss V or Vee.

1 Like

Victoria has been a favorite of mine for a long time. [name_f]Cassie[/name_f] was almost named [name_f]Victoria[/name_f], but dh preferred [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f]. Sheā€™s 4 months old now.

Veronica! I love the nicknames [name_u]Ronnie[/name_u] and [name_f]Vonnie[/name_f] x

Veronica is so sophisticated. I just absolutely love it.

Thank you :relaxed:! Iā€™d probably call her either V or Vee. [name_m]Just[/name_m] until she grows in to her name.

1 Like

Vonnie is cute. I donā€™t like [name_u]Ronnie[/name_u]. Plus with my girls people might be tempted by [name_u]Randi[/name_u] and [name_u]Ronnie[/name_u] :grimacing:. [name_f]My[/name_f] oldest daughter is [name_f]Miranda[/name_f].

1 Like

I prefer the classic feel of [name_f]Victoria[/name_f], although adore the joyful sound of [name_f]Veronica[/name_f] too!

Thank you :relaxed:! I think theyā€™re both fantastic names. So if I ever get the chance itā€™ll probably be hard for me to decide which one.

I think both are fantastic names! [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] is one Iā€™ve always loved and I think the nn [name_f]Tori[/name_f] is great! I loathe the nn [name_f]Vicky[/name_f] though, so that has kept me from wanting to use the name. [name_f]Veronica[/name_f] is lovely but Iā€™m not super keen on [name_u]Ronnie[/name_u] as a nn for [name_f]Veronica[/name_f]. I like the idea of calling her Vee for either! You really canā€™t go wrong with that.

i love [name_f]Veronica[/name_f] ! Itā€™s so pretty and fun!

1 Like

Tori! :grin:

Victoria! I donā€™t like [name_f]Veronica[/name_f] on anyone but characters for some reason.

Victoria as a full name, but I dislike all of [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]ā€™s nicknames. I love [name_f]Vera[/name_f] as a nn for [name_f]Veronica[/name_f]!

Thank you :relaxed:! Dh isnā€™t keen on either name. Weā€™re currently not discussing names because heā€™s done. I wish I could feel done just like him lol.

I love both names so for me it would depend on if Iā€™d regret one more than the other. I donā€™t like [name_f]Vicky[/name_f] or [name_u]Ronnie[/name_u]. I prefer [name_f]Tori[/name_f] for [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] and V or Vee for [name_f]Veronica[/name_f].

Itā€™s definitely a pretty name

Such a beautiful name

1 Like

I really like both but I think Iā€™d have to go with [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] right now just because itā€™s been on my mind a little today :two_hearts:

Veronica! I think the nickname ronnie is really cool