Was my account deleted?

I had been active on Nameberry for years, but stopped coming around as much after my DD was born a year and a half ago. Now that my DH and I are considering having another, I logged back in, only to find that everything is different. This would include my user name (it has gone from Sis to Sis1) and my info says I joined 45 minutes ago when I’ve been a member for nearly a decade. Does anyone have any insight? Also, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to make a poll now, lol. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

The boards have moved to a new platform, and all of the users who had previously changed their e-mails had 1s added to their usernames. You can ask @katinka to merge this new account with your old one.

Hi @sis, welcome back!

Yes, there have been quite a few changes but I will be able to reunite you with your old account, don’t worry!

Some users had multiple email addresses in our system, for whatever reason, and there has been this annoying glitch where a new account has been created for each of those users.

Apologies, I know it’s frustrating, but in the meantime you can continue to post under this new username and all your new posts will be brought over to your old account when I merge them. I will wait until I have confirmation from our tech team that they have time to update your details, as it will involve you being locked out for a short time and I want to minimise that!

To create a poll, follow the steps in this post :point_down:

Please let me know if there’s anything else you need help with!

1 Like

Thank you so much. You guys are awesome! I’m really glad to know it wasn’t just me! :smile:

2 Likes