Wednesday Grint!

Rupert Grint announced that his daughters name is [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f]! Such a quirky and cute pick :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Wow! I didn’t see that coming!

1 Like

That’s super cute!

1 Like

It’s cute!

1 Like

Oh wow! Such a cute, unusual choice!

1 Like

Love it!!!

1 Like

Aaahhhhh I love it! I’m a huge fan of day names and [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] is one of the coolest. I wonder if she was an [name_u]October[/name_u] baby? :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

Aah [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f]! I knew whatever name they chose would be lovely, they have good namer vibes

1 Like

I searched it up and she was born [name_f]May[/name_f] 7th (a [name_m]Thursday[/name_m]!)

3 Likes

A [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] born on [name_m]Thursday[/name_m]? This is one of my pet peeves but still such a cute name.

1 Like

Ah I love that [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] is cute!

Good detective work :female_detective: [name_m]Ah[/name_m] well, it’s super cool nonetheless!

1 Like

This was such a great news to wake up to this morning! I totally understand celebs who keep things private, but as a name-fanatic, it’s so nice to know!

1 Like

I have such mixed feelings about this!! I also like things to line up, day names, month names (I’ve met a [name_u]June[/name_u] born in [name_u]December[/name_u]), zodiac names (I’ve met a [name_f]Libra[/name_f] who was a Pisces), but it’s also so limiting! Idk

1 Like

It’s quirky and wonderful! With the right amount of confidence and mystique, she can totally pull it off. One of the good things about being the daughter of rich, famous people is that no matter what your name is, you’re guaranteed great opportunities. The name Wednesday won’t be limiting like it might be for someone of lower socioeconomic standing :heart:

4 Likes

Hmmm, not something I would ever pick, but a cool name nonetheless!

1 Like

I love it! I’m not against a [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] born on a [name_m]Thursday[/name_m], I wonder if there is a particular personal connection to the day and that’s why they chose it? It’s a great name either way. I’m really curious to know what that middle initial (G) stands for! Groome perhaps?

3 Likes

Love [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f]! So nice seeing it used. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

She was born in [name_f]May[/name_f]!! I remember seeing it reported🥰.

1 Like

Oh how cute! [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] is a lovely name, definitely my favourite weekday name!
xx

1 Like