[name_m]Knight[/name_m] - 18

[name_f]Antonia[/name_f] - 67
[name_m]Alexei[/name_m] - 66

[name_u]Misha[/name_u] - 18
[name_m]Jason[/name_m] - 18

[name_m]Lev[/name_m] - 18

[name_m]Kirill[/name_m] - 18
[name_f]Naomi[/name_f] - 18

[name_f]Zoya[/name_f] and [name_u]Finn[/name_u] are concerned about Reverie’s development. She’s not reaching milestones as quickly as other kids her age are. [name_f]Zoya[/name_f] went down a rabbit hole of research and suspects Fetal Alcohol Syndrome but [name_f]Reverie[/name_f] doesn’t have any of the physical signs of it. [name_f]Zoya[/name_f] did drink and use recreational weed during her pregnancy but since [name_f]Reverie[/name_f] was born at a healthy birth weight and at term with no physical defects they didn’t suspect FAS. [name_f]Zoya[/name_f] and [name_u]Finn[/name_u] are both super frustrated at not getting answers. No doctor is willing to give [name_f]Reverie[/name_f] a diagnosis because she doesn’t have all of the criteria. [name_u]Finn[/name_u] is so angry that he decides to make an episode of SVBL making fun of America’s health care system and how it sucks.

[name_m]Dima[/name_m] and [name_f]Krista[/name_f] have decided to get their kiddos a pet! [name_u]Ivy[/name_u] has been incessantly begging for a puppy like her Auntie ZoZo and Uncle [name_u]Finn[/name_u] have. She’s very jealous that even baby Revie (she can’t pronounce [name_f]Reverie[/name_f] yet) has a puppy and “she’s only 1!” [name_f]Mila[/name_f] is her accomplice and has been putting a slideshow together to convince their parents. What they don’t know is that [name_m]Dima[/name_m] and [name_f]Krista[/name_f] placed a deposit months before they started asking. They bring the puppy home after 2 more months!

Name:
Breed: newfoundland
Color: brown

To help build Knight’s screenwriting portfolio, [name_u]Finn[/name_u] offers to let him write the movie [name_u]Finn[/name_u] is planning for SVBL. SVBL’s canvass has gotten huge and [name_u]Finn[/name_u] wants to give the Loser’s a special. [name_m]Knight[/name_m] accepts (he is an huge Loser) and this project gets him a lot of exposure!

Name:
Plot:
Characters:
[name_f]Fan[/name_f] Response:
[name_f]Media[/name_f] Response:

The triplets are all at college for their chosen fields. [name_m]Lev[/name_m] has met someone. He’s always been pretty impulsive, but nobody was prepared when he announced his engagement to a girl he had known for 3 weeks. [name_f]Zoya[/name_f] talked to him multiple times to make sure he really wanted this but he was sure.

“Levie. I know i already asked you this, but are you positive this is what you want? She seems like a nice girl, but it’s all so sudden. I’ve never even met her. You’re both so young. Marriage shouldn’t be an impulse decision”

“You’re one to talk”, he scoffs, “you’re only 23 and you’re married with a 1 year old”

“It’s different. [name_u]Finn[/name_u] and I had been dating since we were freshman. That’s 5 years. You know full well that we weren’t trying when we had [name_f]Reverie[/name_f]. Don’t drag her into this”

“Zoya, I thought you wanted me to be happy. I guess not”

“That’s not what i’m saying! I only want the best for you! You’re my baby brother. It’s my job to look out for you. If this is really what you want then I’ll support you”

[name_m]Kirill[/name_m] said basically the same thing as [name_f]Zoya[/name_f]. [name_u]Misha[/name_u] was more straight forward

“Dude, you’re crazy”

“I really like her Mish. I think we’re soulmates”

“Lev, get your head out of your ass and wake tf up. You met less than a month ago. There’s no way it’s gonna work out. You’re gonna be 19 and divorced. That’s if you even last a year. What kind of 19 year old is divorced?”

“Shut up. We’re not gonna get divorced”

“I’ll just wait for my ‘told you so’ moment once you come crying to me after she dumps your ass

[name_m]Alexei[/name_m] has always been awkward around his kids. He’s pretty old fashioned but fast engagements are common where he’s from. He’s not happy about never meeting this girl before but he’s happy his son has found a nice girl to settle down with. Heavy on the “girl”.

[name_f]Antonia[/name_f] thinks [name_m]Lev[/name_m] is being reckless and impulsive but would never say it to his face. She just smiles and hugs him and says how happy she is to be getting another daughter in law.

Name:
Appearance: butt length honey blonde hair, pale skin, a light smattering of freckles across her nose, and soulful brown eyes. She has an hourglass figure that many people would die for. She wears timeless and elegant clothes with gold jewelry. Basically she’s fine AF and [name_m]Lev[/name_m] totally scored
Heritage: [name_u]French[/name_u] and white american
What is she studying: [name_m]Law[/name_m]
How did they meet?

3 Likes

We love Finn :laughing:

1 Like

Shea - 56
Lia - 51

Bethany (& Audrey) - 24
Robert (& Chieko) - 23
Samuel - 21

Solomon - 54
Priscilla - 53

Amy - 25

Troy - 25

Abel - 23
Naomi (& Kirill) - 20
Phoebe - 19
Isaac & Matthew - 15

Carmen - 53
Sophronia - 52

Kayla (& Wilson) - 34

Hans - 25

Linoy - 55
Jennifer - 42

Bethany is halfway through her program! Only 6 years left. They’re planting to open their barn a few years after Bethany graduates so they have enough funds.

Robert and Chieko are engaged! The wedding is planned for when they’re 26. They’ve decided to get a dog!

Name:
Breed: Shiba Inu
Color: fawn

Samuel is still studying hard!

Solomon and Priscilla are still living together, and are even engaged! Again. The wedding is set 3 years from now, when the boys are out of the house.

Isaac has gotten a guide dog! She’s helped him so much, and now his dream is to work for Guide Dogs For The Blind, the rogaran he got his dog from

Name:
Breed: Lab
Color: chocolate

Hans only has one more year in his program! He even got to deliver the Lysenko’s baby girl, the super famous family that put Rainy Valley on the map. His cousin Robert’s fiancé even works with the father! Now he can brag that he knows famous people

2 Likes

I just realized i kinda forgot about Billie’s little sister. She’d be 22 now.

[name_f]Melissa[/name_f] & [name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] - 58

[name_f]Ada[/name_f] - 22

[name_u]Billie[/name_u] - 42
[name_u]Naz[/name_u] - 44
[name_u]Wilder[/name_u] - 16
[name_m]Lev[/name_m] - 16

[name_u]Finn[/name_u] - 22
[name_f]Zoya[/name_f] - 23
[name_f]Reverie[/name_f] - 1

[name_f]Missy[/name_f] - 21
[name_f]Lana[/name_f] - 19

What did [name_f]Ada[/name_f] decide to do with her life?

There’s a pretty large portion of Missy’s fan base that ships her with [name_f]Lana[/name_f]. They obsessively make edits of them together and write fan fiction. [name_f]Missy[/name_f] and [name_f]Lana[/name_f] like to look up their names on Wattpad and AO3 and read the fanfics out loud for laughs or look at the edits of themselves. What do the shippers call themselves and the ship itself? Of course, there’s the flip side of fans who think both [name_f]Missy[/name_f] and [name_f]Lana[/name_f] are just friends. They’re also pretty passionate. It’s basically a civil war within the fandom.

The funny thing is that the shippers are totally right. [name_f]Missy[/name_f] and [name_f]Lana[/name_f] are together. They would have announced it, but it’s more fun to act slightly romantic around each other and make the fans go crazy. Missy’s family knows of course. They think they’re a really cute couple and [name_f]Zoya[/name_f] thinks it’s hilarious what they’re doing to the fans.

[name_u]Billie[/name_u] is overjoyed to have a granddaughter! She’s going to spoil little [name_f]Reverie[/name_f] like crazy. [name_f]Missy[/name_f], [name_u]Wilder[/name_u], and [name_m]Lev[/name_m] all love their niece. It’s funny, [name_f]Reverie[/name_f] has two uncle Levs! [name_f]Melissa[/name_f] and [name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] are also happy to have a great grandchild

[name_u]Wilder[/name_u] has caught feelings for her dance partner! It makes their dances together kinda awkward. She wants to ask him out but is kinda scared. [name_f]Zoya[/name_f] knows the boy well since in addition the groups class he and [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] are in together he also takes private lessons with [name_f]Zoya[/name_f].

1 Like

Robert & Chieko’s dog:

Name: Denver
Breed: Shiba Inu
Color: fawn

Isaac’s guide dog:

Name: Rory
Breed: Lab
Color: chocolate

Go, Samuel! You got this!

Huge congratulations to both couples! Hoping for a double wedding now :heart_eyes: :ring:

I love you, Hans!

Update, please! And please include Carmen & Sophronia! We haven’t been hearing from them for a while.

What a dream! Congrats, Knight!

Poor Reverie… Your parents have all the right to be angry at this complex situation.

Finn’s funny idea, tho! I love him for his creativeness. :rofl:

1 Like

after finishing community college, Ada became a dancer and is well known as Billie ‘s little sister!! The two of them are very close. Ada doesn’t have a partner yet but is hoping for one! She’s very happy for all the established couples!

Mistymoon!! Because Missy’s full name is Artemis and Lana goes by Moonstone as a stage name.

Also, yay Wilder!! I hope she confesses and he ends up with her!

1 Like

I am happy for Ada and her life progress in return! :heartbeat:

1 Like

Mistymoon would have been a better choice imho, but Artemoon is also great! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I DIDNT THINK OF THAT OMG ITS AMAZING IM CHANGING IT

1 Like

i’d like an update please!

I’ve been so busy the last few days, sorry😅

As he should🙄 it’s ridiculous. hopefully Zoya and Finn can get a diagnosis for little Reverie soon…

Name: Cinnamon
Breed: newfoundland
Color: brown

Yay to the girls getting the puppy they wanted!

I love that Finn and Knight can work together… hopefully his movie opens up many doors for him. Knight has been through a lot in his short life!

Name: Life of a Loser
Plot: Since this movie is dedicated to the Losers, and Knight is a Loser, he decided to make a cute little movie similar to the show but just based off of his life instead. The Life of a Loser. Finn approved of it and thought it would be a hit especially to the fans who have expressed that they want darker subjects in the show. He thought it would be the perfect time to make some jokes about what he’s been through as a child, expressing that through his writing. He shows his journey of growing up and then meeting his step mom (instead of step dad) whose family changed his life.
Characters: Kristian (16; Knight), Katherine (32; Krista ), Darius (32; Dima), Flynn (35; loosely based on his moms abusive ex husband that they lived with). Even though his siblings are apart of his life, the little kids (gender is never specified) don’t have names or big roles at all. They only show up if they’re in the background. Knight didn’t want to include the girls into this kind of thing, they’re so young.

Fan Response: The fans love the movie! They love how the settings and situations are so closely related to real life situations and hardships. Surprisingly, a lot of people can relate to the whole step parent thing and starting a new life once your parent gets remarried. A lot of fans also related to the dislike of a step parent. Some also that the darker subjects such as alcoholism and jail and abuse fit very well into the tone of the show, contrasting Noah’s life. They like the diversity it brings to Sunny Valley. They want to see more of Noah’s and Kristian’s lives on SVBL. Finn is now thinking of making Kristian a permanent character in the episodes since fans enjoyed him so much.

Media Response: Apparently the movie Knight wrote was very controversial. This brought him both good and bad attention, mostly good though. Some people in the media thought it was insensitive and inappropriate to joke about such dark subjects, while others thought it was brilliant that this was his way of bringing light to his past! For the most part, people loved it and have reached out to him to co-write other adult swim shows.

What??? No way, Lev. But I guess they do say when you know you know!

Misha is so funny🤣

Name: Kelly Cordelia Moulin
Appearance: butt length honey blonde hair, pale skin, a light smattering of freckles across her nose, and soulful brown eyes. She has an hourglass figure that many people would die for. She wears timeless and elegant clothes with gold jewelry. Basically she’s fine AF and Lev totally scored
Heritage: French and white american
What is she studying: Law
How did they meet? They met at a college party! Kelly thought Lev was super handsome and cute, so she went up to him. Lev being the gentleman he is, asked her if she wanted a drink. They ended up hooking up that night and have been talking non stop.

1 Like

[name_m]Can[/name_m] I have an update pls?

[name_f]May[/name_f] I also have an update, please?

[name_u]Shea[/name_u] - 58
[name_f]Lia[/name_f] - 53

[name_f]Bethany[/name_f] (& Audrey) - 26
[name_u]Robert[/name_u] (& Chieko) - 25
[name_m]Samuel[/name_m] - 23

[name_m]Solomon[/name_m] - 56
[name_f]Priscilla[/name_f] - 55

[name_f]Amy[/name_f] - 27

[name_u]Troy[/name_u] - 27

[name_m]Salvador[/name_m] & [name_f]Arcadia[/name_f] - 8
[name_m]Abel[/name_m] - 25
[name_f]Naomi[/name_f] (& Kirill) - 22
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] (& Miriro) - 21
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] & [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] - 17

[name_u]Carmen[/name_u] - 55
[name_f]Sophronia[/name_f] - 54

[name_f]Kayla[/name_f] (& Wilson) - 36

[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] - 21
[name_f]Hannah[/name_f] - 17
[name_m]Ian[/name_m] - 14
[name_m]Hans[/name_m] - 28

Linoy - 57
[name_f]Jennifer[/name_f] - 44

And what about the map?

update pls!!

1 Like

[name_f]Meilin[/name_f] is a successful travel nurse! She’s making a good salary and is making people happy! She’s made a lifetime best friend with one of her co-workers and the two are soul sisters!

[name_f]Xia[/name_f] and [name_m]Sasori[/name_m] are happily married and have since renewed their vows. It’s a small but meaningful ceremony. The family and friends attend and have a great time. [name_m]Sasori[/name_m], a marine biologist, has made some great discoveries with his fellow colleagues. It’s a good mood for both.

Sadly [name_f]Bai[/name_f], Meilin’s Shih Tzu companion, was put to sleep at the age of 13 after incurable health problems. [name_f]Bai[/name_f] is at peace, buried in the pet cemetery alongside [name_f]Meilin[/name_f] and Xia’s childhood super mutts, [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] and [name_m]Doc[/name_m].

Xia’s son [name_u]Tai[/name_u] is 28 years old. He currently lives alone but visits his mother [name_f]Xia[/name_f] and 12-year-old sister [name_f]Haumea[/name_f]. [name_u]Tai[/name_u] loves learning about new cultures given his love for Japan, [name_f]China[/name_f], and [name_u]Hawaii[/name_u] and the traditions behind his heritage. He even has some tattoos of symbols in his culture. He’s also down to learn new cultures and has since met a beautiful woman with her own special cultural background. After bonding and finding a connection, [name_u]Tai[/name_u] is officially dating her!

[name_m]Add[/name_m] a surprise event for anyone!

14 “years” later… (as of [name_f]April[/name_f] 5)

Shea - 70
Lia - 65

Bethany (& Audrey) - 38
Robert (& Chieko) - 37
Samuel - 35

Solomon - 68
Priscilla - 67

Amy - 39

Troy - 39

Salvador & Arcadia - 20
Abel - 37
Naomi (& Kirill) - 34
Phoebe (& Miriro) - 33
Isaac & Matthew - 29

Carmen - 67
Sophronia - 66

Kayla (& Wilson) - 48

Tessa - 33
Hannah - 29
Ian - 26
Hans - 40

Linoy - 69
Jennifer - 55

[name_f]Remember[/name_f] when there were plans of a double wedding? Well, there have been two double weddings in five years! After [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] & [name_f]Priscilla[/name_f] and [name_u]Robert[/name_u] & Chieko’s wedding 11 years prior, [name_f]Bethany[/name_f] & [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] and [name_m]Kirill[/name_m] & [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] also got married.

p.s I wrote the details sloppily as I am going to bed soon.

wedding 1

The Brides: [name_f]Priscilla[/name_f] St. [name_u]James[/name_u] & Chieko Tsukada
The Grooms: [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] Angua & [name_u]Robert[/name_u] McCormick
The [name_m]Ring[/name_m] Bearer: [name_m]Salvador[/name_m] Delevingne
The [name_f]Flower[/name_f] [name_f]Girl[/name_f]: [name_f]Arcadia[/name_f] Delevingne
The Groomsmen: [name_u]Shea[/name_u] McCormick & [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] McCormick
The Bridesmaids: [name_u]Carol[/name_u] Bontemps (Priscilla’s sister) & [name_f]Megumi[/name_f] Tsukada (Chieko’s sister)
The [name_m]Maid[/name_m] Of [name_u]Honor[/name_u]: [name_u]Carmen[/name_u] McCormick
The Guests: All members of the three clans and their loved ones
The Location: [name_f]Barcelona[/name_f], Spain
The Venue: A church
The Honeymoon: Madrid, Spain
How are the last names settled? [name_f]Priscilla[/name_f] retrieves Angua as her last name, while Chieko keeps hers.

wedding 2 (a year later after the first, @breezebri, it’s up to you to fill this out)

The Brides: [name_f]Bethany[/name_f] McCormick & [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] Marland; [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] Angua
The Groom: [name_m]Kirill[/name_m] Ivanov (Naomi)
The [name_m]Ring[/name_m] Bearer: [name_m]Salvador[/name_m] Delevingne (again)
The [name_f]Flower[/name_f] [name_f]Girl[/name_f]: [name_f]Reverie[/name_f] Lysenko
The Groomsmen:
The Bridesmaids:
The [name_m]Maid[/name_m] Of [name_u]Honor[/name_u]:
The Guests:
The Location:
The Venue:
The Honeymoon:
How are the last names settled?

@almondmilk, did the couples have any children, how has the life for the McCormick’s been so far? Update, please!

1 Like

Could I join please if it’s not too late?