Welcome to the Nameberry community!

Hi there!
I’m new here (:

how are you all doin’?

1 Like

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f], @Susy16! [name_f]Glad[/name_f] you decided to join us.

Please let me know if you have any questions. This guide might be a helpful intro, but hopefully it’s pretty intuitive!

This probably sounds so dumb but yeah.

1. How do you become a regular?

2. How do you quote in a post what someone else has said because when I do it says:

Blockquote

Thanks [name_f]Poppy[/name_f]!

I have a question:

What does CAF stand for? and DD and DS and the other weird abbreviations? what do they mean?

Can something be done about the ad placement in the app? When I hit the X by the ad nothing happens and it blocks me from hitting the reply button. I have to often close out of the app to get a new ad so it’ll go away. And then I have to go to my drafts to actually post anything. It doesn’t happen every time but at least once a day. [name_m]Can[/name_m] the ads be within the posts instead of popping up? [name_u]Or[/name_u] at the header or something so they don’t prevent you from posting??

@Loislyn

As I understand it, we don’t control where ads appear or what those ads are, but I will raise the issue again as there are always so many comments about it.

In the meantime, have you tried installing an adblocker? I also find if I zoom in on the ads, the X becomes clickable, so you could try that to get rid of any ads that are blocking the reply button.

I have also started asking people to email questions and comments about ads to support@nameberry.com, where they should get to the right people more directly.

1 Like

Thank you for the advice!

1 Like

I was wondering what the different ranks mean in nameberry forum and how they are achieved?

1 Like

Do you mean trust levels (member, regular, leader) or badges (aficionado, nice reply, out of likes etc.)?

I mean trust levels

[name_u]Trust[/name_u] levels:

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello all. How do we link names so that they appear blue or pink?

I can link names to the page, but they always display as green.

1 Like

You don’t have to link names, the links will appear automatically :slight_smile:

2 Likes

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] @Vulpix, if you PM me the username and email address associated with your old account I can anonymise it for you.

1 Like

Sweet!

There is a way of merging accounts but if you’d prefer, I can try and help you regain access to your old account.