Welcome to the Nameberry community!

No problem @strawberryjamsandwic. I love your bio, by the way :rose:

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to Nameberry!

I havenā€™t been back on this forum in ages, so I didnā€™t even realise that the forums had switched! While, like others, I was definitely sad to no longer find my signature (unfortunately I didnā€™t save all my names onto lists - many favs were in the signature), I am happy that the forum is less glitchy.

Is the name autolinking working now?

2 Likes

Hey, just wondering:

What does it mean if the circle with the number of new posts next to a topic is gray?

Hi, I just remade my account, (Iā€™m Strawberryjamsandwic, just wanted a different username) and I upload a profile picture, profile header, or a usercard background to my account on either of my devices, Iā€™m not sure what to do.

@RedRose

It may be linked to the wider attachments issue that weā€™re experiencing. Weā€™re currently working on updating Discourse in the hope that this will fix it. Please bear with us until thatā€™s done, then if you still arenā€™t able to do it I will troubleshoot more closely with you.

1 Like

Thank you for letting me know :)))

1 Like

@RedRose

Please could you try again now and let me know how you get on? The attachments issue should :crossed_fingers: now be fixed.

Works fine! Was able to set all the pictures I wanted, thank you :)))

2 Likes

THanks sooo much @Katinka, it works so well now!!!

1 Like

Hi, is there a way to remove names from my favorites list? It used to be if you un-favorited the name it would take it off the list, but that no longer seems to be the case.

Hmm, I donā€™t actually know! I thought unfavouriting a name removed it too (it certainly used to). Let me have a play with it and get back to you.

ā€¦

OK @kpearl8, I have been experimenting with this and it still works if you click through to the actual name page and unfavourite the name there. When you next go into your Favorites, the unfavourited name will be gone. Itā€™s just the heart/cross boxes on the list itself that arenā€™t working, for some reason.

I know this is a more roundabout way of doing it, but I hope that helps!

Oh, I should have tried that! Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there!
Iā€™m new here (:

how are you all doinā€™?

1 Like

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f], @Susy16! [name_f]Glad[/name_f] you decided to join us.

Please let me know if you have any questions. This guide might be a helpful intro, but hopefully itā€™s pretty intuitive!

This probably sounds so dumb but yeah.

1. How do you become a regular?

2. How do you quote in a post what someone else has said because when I do it says:

Blockquote

Thanks [name_f]Poppy[/name_f]!

I have a question:

What does CAF stand for? and DD and DS and the other weird abbreviations? what do they mean?

Can something be done about the ad placement in the app? When I hit the X by the ad nothing happens and it blocks me from hitting the reply button. I have to often close out of the app to get a new ad so itā€™ll go away. And then I have to go to my drafts to actually post anything. It doesnā€™t happen every time but at least once a day. [name_m]Can[/name_m] the ads be within the posts instead of popping up? [name_u]Or[/name_u] at the header or something so they donā€™t prevent you from posting??