What are your biggest name crushes right now?

For girls, [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u], [name_u]Kamari[/name_u], [name_u]Zuri[/name_u], [name_f]Noelani[/name_f], [name_f]Milani[/name_f], [name_f]Yesenia[/name_f], [name_f]Aaliyah[/name_f], [name_f]Deja[/name_f], [name_f]Chanel[/name_f], [name_u]Halo[/name_u], Normani, [name_f]Kulture[/name_f], [name_u]Royalty[/name_u], [name_f]Princess[/name_f] and [name_f]Aqua[/name_f]

Boys: [name_u]Dallas[/name_u], [name_m]Kingston[/name_m], [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m], [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] and [name_m]Jayce[/name_m] :slight_smile:

1 Like

He does like [name_f]Alice[/name_f]! It’s our top choice at the moment, but [name_f]Arielle[/name_f] is in the run too. [name_m]Rafael[/name_m] is amazing! I’m sure you picked another gorgeous name!

2 Likes

Arielle is stunning too! I love -elle names, so I definitely prefer this spelling over [name_u]Ariel[/name_u]. I think [name_f]Alice[/name_f] or [name_f]Arielle[/name_f] would be amazing!

And we ended up choosing [name_m]Santiago[/name_m], which I adore.

2 Likes

As an [name_f]Alice[/name_f] fan, I do love [name_u]Allison[/name_u] for you! [name_u]June[/name_u] is also very sweet.

Right now, my biggest name crushes are:
• [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Lucasta[/name_f]
• Fennore
• [name_f]Fenna[/name_f] [name_f]Snowdrop[/name_f] (I can’t use [name_f]Fenna[/name_f], sadly)
• [name_f]Celandine[/name_f] [name_f]Eartha[/name_f]

2 Likes

Ooh I absolutely love that you have so many girl names that end in -i. I especially love [name_u]Kamari[/name_u], [name_u]Zuri[/name_u], and [name_f]Milani[/name_f]. [name_f]Deja[/name_f], [name_f]Chanel[/name_f], and [name_f]Aqua[/name_f] are gorgeous too. Your names overall just sound so chic!

I also really love the sounds of your boy names too, especially [name_m]Kingston[/name_m], [name_m]Elijah[/name_m], and [name_m]Jayce[/name_m]!

1 Like

Santiago is adorable! Sweet, exotic, it feels like a sunlight

1 Like

Aw that’s a shame, [name_f]Fenna[/name_f] is so pretty! Funnier is a great alternative, and I’ve always adored the lovely [name_f]Alice[/name_f] :slight_smile: I just prefer [name_u]Allison[/name_u] slightly more for some reason, but I also think the nickname [name_u]Allie[/name_u] might be why. I’m so in love with it!

1 Like

Aw I love that! Feels like sunlight is such a beautiful way to describe it :relaxed:

Isaac and [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] are long time loves of mine. I like [name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f] a lot too. [name_f]My[/name_f] current crushes that just leaped ahead into the spotlight are [name_f]Siena[/name_f], [name_f]Claire[/name_f], and [name_u]Rhys[/name_u].

1 Like

Thank you! -i is a big crush of mine in general right now - most of my long list has this ending :smiley: I love all things glamorous and “divalicious” as I call it, and these names seem pretty perfectly in line with that!

1 Like

right now, it’s [name_f]Eurydice[/name_f] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I totally agree! I love [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]. I’m going to keep mentioning it to him and I’ll eventually wear him down :rofl:

Yes romantic and dreamy are perfect descriptions. Women of importance and substance we well. You nailed it! Maybe I need to try Googling those key terms for boy names haha. The only boy name “theme” I’ve liked is surnames. I like [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] and [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m], but like I said, not as in love with them.

1 Like

At the moment, my biggest name crush is [name_f]Juno[/name_f] :crown:

It feels minimalistic and sweet, yet strong and elegant - the perfect balance! I mentioned it offhandedly to my partner and he was surprisingly keen on it, thanks to his love for [name_m]Roman[/name_m]/Greek god/goddess names. I wouldn’t be surprised if this name ends up finding its way to the top of my list sometime in the future.

My male name crush is definitely [name_u]Beck[/name_u] - thanks @EdgeOfTheMeadow! I’m very fond of the meaning - little stream. It just feels like such a wholesome and warm name, perfect for a little boy. Similar to [name_f]Juno[/name_f], [name_u]Beck[/name_u] feels very balanced - a name a boy can wear into manhood.

4 Likes

Ooh I LOVE [name_f]Juno[/name_f] and [name_u]Beck[/name_u]! So short and sweet. They’d even make amazing siblings :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh, they SO would! I didn’t even think about that, thank you!

2 Likes

Seriously crushing on [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m] and [name_m]Tucker[/name_m] for boys!

1 Like

For boys I’m seriously crushing on [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u], [name_u]Ezra[/name_u], and [name_u]Koda[/name_u]. They’re so soft and gentle, but they’re strong and have great meanings.

I’m also loving names than names than end in -er. Seeker makes me think of a warrior in a dystopian world. It’s mysterious and modern. Seek is such a cool nickname, too!

1 Like

Right now it’s definitely [name_m]Wells[/name_m]! I heard the name a few years ago and it’s been in my notes awhile. I liked it then, but recently it’s been on my mind again. It just feels…right? It’s suddenly one of my top boy names!
Also [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] for girls! It doesn’t stylistically go with my other names, but I love it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I love surnames as firsts, and these two are great! I especially like [name_m]Tucker[/name_m].

I love [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]!

Both names are on my list. Willing to bet my husband says no :joy:

I’ve also been digging [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] for a first name, along with [name_f]Millicent[/name_f], [name_f]Florence[/name_f] & [name_f]Esther[/name_f] and [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] “[name_f]Lucie[/name_f]”.

For boys, [name_m]Ernest[/name_m], [name_u]Lionel[/name_u], [name_m]Hugh[/name_m], [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m], [name_m]Edward[/name_m], & [name_m]William[/name_m].

2 Likes