What are your biggest name crushes right now?

Sooo cute! I love surnames as firsts and [name_m]Wells[/name_m] is AMAZING! [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] is cute too. Obviously I think Addams family, but I like it. I think [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] or [name_f]Tuesday[/name_f] is my favorite day name.

1 Like

Ooh love these! [name_f]My[/name_f] cousin has [name_f]Siena[/name_f] and Rhy on her list, and [name_f]Claire[/name_f] is a classic.

Girls:
[name_f]Betsy[/name_f]
[name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Kate[/name_f]
[name_f]Dottie[/name_f]
[name_u]Sandy[/name_u]
[name_u]Mandy[/name_u]
[name_f]Mindy[/name_f]
[name_f]Minnie[/name_f]
[name_f]Olive[/name_f]
[name_u]Frankie[/name_u]
[name_f]Trixie[/name_f]

Boys:
[name_m]Archie[/name_m]
[name_u]Max[/name_u]
[name_u]Ashton[/name_u]
[name_u]Harry[/name_u]
[name_m]John[/name_m]/Jonathan
[name_m]Jonas[/name_m]
[name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_u]Dean[/name_u]
[name_u]Timothy[/name_u]
[name_m]Linus[/name_m]
[name_u]Billy[/name_u]
[name_u]Parker[/name_u]
[name_m]Peter[/name_m]
[name_m]Samuel[/name_m]
[name_u]Hudson[/name_u]
[name_m]Randall[/name_m]
[name_m]Redmond[/name_m]
[name_m]Reuben[/name_m]

1 Like

Yes, definitely try googling! I’m sure the perfect name is out there, and I think [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] and [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m] are good names to start with.

What is it you like or dislike about them? What are some other less common surname names you like - [name_u]Dempsey[/name_u], [name_m]Bowen[/name_m], [name_u]Ashby[/name_u], [name_m]Bingham[/name_m], [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u], [name_m]Fielding[/name_m], [name_m]Langston[/name_m], [name_m]Whitman[/name_m]?

I ADORE [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] and [name_u]Ezra[/name_u]! [name_u]Koda[/name_u] is incredible too. Definitely soft but strong names! Seeker is really interesting too. I think it fits with names like [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m], [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m], etc. it also gives me HP vibes! Seek is such a cool nn too. It’s a little too out there for me, but I really like it.

1 Like

These names are 100% glamorous and divalicious. Your kids are gonna be the coolest :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m really liking [name_f]Colette[/name_f] and [name_u]Angie[/name_u]! I also like [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] and [name_u]Cato[/name_u] for girls. For boys, I like [name_u]Jude[/name_u], [name_u]Koda[/name_u], and [name_u]Luca[/name_u]!

1 Like

I never heard this name before! It’s so unique.

1 Like

I love your style! Old-fashioned names make me swoon. I really like [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] and [name_f]Lucille[/name_f], and [name_f]Florence[/name_f] is gorgeous! Your whole boys name list is also just perfection. [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] is so dreamy :heart_eyes: it might be my newest crush!

1 Like

I really love a lot of these names on your list! Old-fashioned names are such gems. I especially love [name_u]June[/name_u], [name_f]Dottie[/name_f], and [name_f]Olive[/name_f]. [name_f]Mindy[/name_f] and [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] are so cute too! From your boys list I am in LOVE with [name_m]Archie[/name_m] and [name_m]Jonas[/name_m]. [name_u]Ashton[/name_u], [name_u]Max[/name_u], [name_u]Dean[/name_u], and [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] are really great too!

1 Like

Eh, I’m feeling rather uninspired lately, but I would probably say:

Girls:
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_f]Tirzah[/name_f]
Pasqualina
[name_f]Odette[/name_f]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f]

Boys:
[name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]
[name_m]Ram[/name_m]
[name_m]Reuben[/name_m]
[name_m]Desmond[/name_m]
[name_m]Frederick[/name_m]

1 Like

These are amazing! I actually have a coworker named [name_f]Tirzah[/name_f]. I’d never heard it before, but I think it’s incredible! It suits her so well too. I also absolutely adore [name_f]Olive[/name_f] and [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]! And [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is so, so sweet.

Ambrose, [name_m]Desmond[/name_m], and [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] are such strong, handsome names with a gentle touch too. I especially love [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] or [name_m]Desmond[/name_m] with the nickname [name_u]Desi[/name_u]. I’m also intrigued by [name_m]Ram[/name_m]. I’ve never heard it as a stand-alone, but I think id [name_m]Bear[/name_m], [name_u]Wolf[/name_u], and [name_u]Fox[/name_u] can work, then [name_m]Ram[/name_m] can too! I really love the idea of it as a nickname for [name_u]Ramsey[/name_u].

1 Like

Ahh, lucky! I would LOVE to know a [name_f]Tirzah[/name_f] in real life! I love the Biblical character, and the tie to [name_m]Ben[/name_m] Hur. :heart:

It’s actually [name_f]Odette[/name_f], not [name_f]Olive[/name_f], but [name_f]Olive[/name_f]'s nice too. :wink:

And thank you! [name_m]Desmond[/name_m] would probably be used in honor of [name_m]Desmond[/name_m] [name_u]Doss[/name_u], WWII war hero. :heart: He’s pretty famous in my denomination, and I love what he stood for, and the compassion with which he carried with him into an ugly war. I don’t think I’d use [name_u]Desi[/name_u] (or a nn period), but I’m glad you like him!

And I’m glad you like [name_m]Ram[/name_m]! I recently read a trilogy with a Israeli brother and sister named [name_m]Ram[/name_m] and Tzivia, and I fell in love! I figured I’d only be able to get away with it for [name_m]Avram[/name_m] or something else quite Hebrew, but was wracking my brain for a great nn for [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] since [name_m]Abe[/name_m]/Roz/Bo were either not my thing or already reserved for other names on my list, and came up with [name_m]Bram[/name_m] or [name_m]Ram[/name_m], which I was so excited about! I do like [name_m]Bram[/name_m] but am so much more excited about [name_m]Ram[/name_m], and agree that if [name_m]Bear[/name_m], [name_u]Wolf[/name_u], or [name_u]Fox[/name_u] can work, then so should [name_m]Ram[/name_m]! :heart:

1 Like

Oh my bad! I do absolutely love [name_f]Odette[/name_f] too :slight_smile: and I think [name_m]Desmond[/name_m] is phenomenal in his full form. I love when names have rich history and I will definitely look up [name_m]Desmond[/name_m] [name_u]Doss[/name_u]!

Bram is also wonderful and I like that it a lot for [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]. [name_m]Avram[/name_m] is also really great though! I love it.

1 Like

Koh and [name_u]Elon[/name_u] have been on my mind recently! I’m not one to care about associations but the [name_u]Elon[/name_u] Musk association is too much, it’s so sad :sob: Koh is a character on my favorite show though and I’ve been really really loving it recently! Also been LOVING the idea of Pascal for a girl, it just seems so cute and fresh :relaxed:

1 Like

That is unfortunate about [name_u]Elon[/name_u] Musk! No matter the type of association, I’m always put off when there’s one well-known person with the name. Koh is incredible though! What show?

I’ve never heard of [name_m]Pascal[/name_m] on a girl, but I totally agree! It feels very cute and fresh. It’s got kind of an artsy, nature vibe, as well as a subtle feminine touch. How pretty!

1 Like

Koh is from Avatar The Last Airbender! It’s a cartoon but seriously has some of the best writing in a show I’ve ever seen.

2 Likes

No worries! I love [name_f]Olive[/name_f]/Olivia, too, but I’m not sure how usable she is since my sister has an [name_m]Ol[/name_m]!v3r. I’m wondering if [name_f]Livia[/name_f] or [name_f]Odette[/name_f] is as close as I’ll get?

And do! He has an amazing story. :heart: They made a movie about his life recently, Hacksaw [name_m]Ridge[/name_m], with [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] [name_m]Garfield[/name_m]. Seriously such a good film if you like war movies at all. [name_f]My[/name_f] denomination is small and most people have never heard of us, so we’re happy to claim [name_m]Desmond[/name_m] [name_u]Doss[/name_u]. :joy::joy:

And yes, I love [name_m]Avram[/name_m] too! It almost seems too Hebrew for me to be able to use but I do love it.

1 Like

Omg I LOVE Avatar the Last Airbender! I knew it sounded familiar. Hands down one of the best shows of all time. I’ve seen it all the way through multiple times and own the DVD box set. :joy:

1 Like

Olive/Olivia does feel a little close to [name_u]Oliver[/name_u], yeah :confused: but I think [name_f]Livia[/name_f] or [name_f]Odette[/name_f] are great alternatives!

Yes, celebrate! You deserve all the recognition :slight_smile: I love war movies and [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] [name_m]Garfield[/name_m] so I’m definitely interested.

I totally get that about [name_m]Avram[/name_m] too. I love a lot of Italian names, but some (like [name_f]Chiara[/name_f]) I just know aren’t quite right for me, especially living in the US. But it really is wonderful!