What are your main characters called, in any novel or other story you are writing?

My protagonist is called [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] Ryman.

2 Likes

[name_f]Calliope[/name_f] and [name_m]Julien[/name_m] (still working on a last name), a married couple whose relationship becomes strained due to mental illness, but neither of them want to admit anything is wrong or seek help.

The story situated in the US:
[name_u]Lindsay[/name_u], [name_f]Jenna[/name_f] and [name_m]Mikhail[/name_m] “[name_m]Mike[/name_m]”. It’s a trashy high school story where [name_u]Lindsay[/name_u] develops telepaphy, but the only thing that really changes is that it ruins all her relationships.

The one situated in Germany:
[name_m]Johann[/name_m]-[name_m]Adam[/name_m] ([name_m]Johann[/name_m] to everyone but his grandparents), Sunmi (f, name stolen from [name_u]Cloud[/name_u] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m]), [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] and [name_u]Kim[/name_u] (f). Takes place ca 2066, kind of dystopian.

A science-fiction survival epic that takes place four hundred years in the future after several asteroids have destroyed the planet: [name_u]Echo[/name_u], [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f], and [name_f]Selene[/name_f] [name_u]Roma[/name_u] (sisters); [name_f]Eris[/name_f] (no last name); [name_m]Artemus[/name_m] Perrineau (m) and his grandfather [name_m]Reynard[/name_m]; and [name_m]Caradoc[/name_m] [name_m]Abraham[/name_m].

4 Likes

My protagonist is [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_m]Irving[/name_m].

1 Like

I’m working on three different stories right now, main characters from each, using only first and middles:

Main characters from Book 1:
Blight [name_f]Demetria[/name_f], Icesis “Ice” [name_f]Nevaeh[/name_f], [name_u]Flame[/name_u] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f], [name_f]Alyssa[/name_f] [name_f]Cassie[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u], [name_f]Elaina[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f], [name_m]Austin[/name_m] [name_u]Harley[/name_u] [name_m]Kane[/name_m], [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Jace[/name_u], [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u], [name_f]Miranda[/name_f], [name_f]Alana[/name_f] “[name_u]Loni[/name_u]”, [name_m]Justin[/name_m]
Book 2:
Arsinoe, [name_f]Sunshine[/name_f] [name_f]Maya[/name_f] “[name_u]Sunny[/name_u]”, [name_f]Demi[/name_f] [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f], [name_m]Mose[/name_m] Lulling “Mouse”, [name_f]Leah[/name_f] [name_f]Evelin[/name_f], [name_u]Kye[/name_u], [name_m]Cohen[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u], [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Allegra[/name_f], [name_m]Gunther[/name_m] [name_m]Raphael[/name_m], [name_u]Wyn[/name_u] [name_u]Hunter[/name_u], Zuko, [name_f]Xanthene[/name_f], [name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_m]Kristofer[/name_m], [name_m]Moss[/name_m] [name_m]Andrew[/name_m], [name_m]Brandt[/name_m] [name_u]Schuyler[/name_u]

Series (Books 1-10)
[name_m]Wiatt[/name_m], [name_m]Klaus[/name_m], Tanix, [name_m]Ismael[/name_m], [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f], [name_f]Liesl[/name_f], [name_f]Serina[/name_f], [name_f]Melani[/name_f], Slavco, [name_m]Anatol[/name_m], [name_f]Agnieszka[/name_f], [name_u]Malin[/name_u] [name_f]Sunniva[/name_f], [name_m]Blanco[/name_m], [name_f]Abree[/name_f], [name_m]Scipio[/name_m], [name_m]Alfred[/name_m], [name_f]Chrissy[/name_f], [name_u]Blair[/name_u], [name_u]Colby[/name_u], [name_f]Chloe[/name_f], [name_u]Onyx[/name_u], [name_f]Nyx[/name_f], [name_u]Nico[/name_u], [name_f]Destini[/name_f], [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f], [name_f]Selina[/name_f], [name_f]Reyna[/name_f], Oliwier, Tyrx, Abcde [name_u]River[/name_u], Baiadree “[name_f]Bae[/name_f]”, [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], [name_u]Francis[/name_u]. There’s another main character who’s supposed to have a *sort-of" one-sided crush on [name_f]Melani[/name_f], but I haven’t sorted out his name quite yet.

1 Like

I’m not writing anything at the moment, but in the shortfilm I’m currently working on my main characters are [name_u]Blake[/name_u] (f) and [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] ‘’[name_f]Mia[/name_f]’’ Griffins.

[name_m]Ludovic[/name_m] [name_m]Milo[/name_m], [name_f]Mallory[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f], [name_f]Sanna[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] and Floren (no middle)

I’m in a writing for film class right now, and my characters for the main project are:
[name_f]Leonie[/name_f]
[name_m]Henri[/name_m]
[name_f]Alma[/name_f]
[name_f]Berthe[/name_f]
[name_m]Rodolphe[/name_m]
[name_f]Laurette[/name_f]
[name_f]Yvette[/name_f]
[name_f]Alida[/name_f]
[name_f]Marie[/name_f]-[name_f]Aimee[/name_f]
[name_m]Gilles[/name_m]

Can you tell it takes place in [name_m]Quebec[/name_m]? :slight_smile:

I am writing a book about the zodiacs, the protagonists are
Capricorn: Zya
[name_f]Aquarius[/name_f]: [name_m]Antonio[/name_m]
Pisces: [name_f]Tanya[/name_f]
[name_m]Aries[/name_m]: [name_m]Dan[/name_m]
[name_m]Taurus[/name_m]: [name_f]Beth[/name_f]
[name_u]Gemini[/name_u]: Twins [name_u]Max[/name_u] and [name_f]Maddie[/name_f]
Cancer: [name_f]Sofia[/name_f]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m]: [name_m]Carlito[/name_m]
Virgo: [name_f]Sarah[/name_f]
[name_f]Libra[/name_f]: [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f]
[name_m]Scorpio[/name_m]: [name_f]Emma[/name_f]
Sagittarius: [name_u]Avery[/name_u]

I am also writing a book with my friend about dragon riders, the main characters are Ayalyn(sweet, kind, caring) Reme(bossy, leader, straightforward) and Tarith(pessimistic, distant, dead mother, horrible father, etc)

In a different book, I have three sisters named [name_f]Julia[/name_f](shy, nice, eldest) [name_f]Kate[/name_f](Outgoing, teasing, middle child) and Mayrie(friendly, caring, youngest) They are swept through a magical portal into a world full of fairies, wizards, and sorcerers

I am writing a book about girls who discover they are Greek goddesses, and although I don’t know their goddess names, they are [name_f]Ava[/name_f], Fantasie, and [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f].

Another book with the dragon friend, we have three best friends. One skipped a grade, her name is [name_f]Aliya[/name_f]. She is friendly, musical, and based off of me. The next oldest is 9 turning ten, named [name_u]Sierra[/name_u], and she is shy, pretty, and also musical. The last friend just turned ten, named [name_u]Zia[/name_u], and is bold, outgoing, and you know what? They’re all musical!

I am definitely boring you! Thanks for staying with me, bye!

3 Likes

My main book project has [name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_u]Hadley[/name_u]-[name_m]Gaines[/name_m] and [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Whitman[/name_m]. Other characters are [name_m]Landon[/name_m] [name_u]Hadley[/name_u]-[name_m]Gaines[/name_m], [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] “[name_f]Serana[/name_f]” [name_m]Gaines[/name_m], and [name_f]Maddalena[/name_f] [name_m]Scott[/name_m].

My other (fantasy) project has [name_f]Sara[/name_f] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u], [name_f]Princess[/name_f] Elaisiandra “[name_f]Lacy[/name_f],” [name_f]Princess[/name_f] Clairianna “[name_f]Rianna[/name_f],” Avalei, Aliannon, and Calleia. The guys are [name_m]Prince[/name_m] Alistaire, [name_m]Prince[/name_m] Lairson, [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Ellard[/name_m], and [name_m]Lysander[/name_m].

2 Likes

[name_f]Kirsi[/name_f] [name_u]Grey[/name_u]

1 Like

In my main project at the moment, the main character is called [name_f]Rena[/name_f]. Her best friend is named [name_m]Harry[/name_m], and her (for lack of better word) mentors, are called [name_m]Linus[/name_m] and [name_u]Dorian[/name_u].

In another that I plan to write, the main characters are twins [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and their family: [name_f]Alice[/name_f] (older sister), [name_m]Frank[/name_m] (older brother), [name_m]Harry[/name_m] (not-as-old, older brother), [name_u]James[/name_u] ‘[name_u]Jamie[/name_u]’ (baby brother), and [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] (cousin).

1 Like

Not that I ever finish anything, but here are the ideas floating around in my head nowadays. The first concept has been put to paper. The second has not.

[ul]

[/ul]

On my role play forum, I have several stories going. I’ll just list the names of my characters.

~[name_m]Noble[/name_m] Siblings (3 out of a family with 18 children!)~
[name_m]Trenton[/name_m] [name_m]Hosea[/name_m]
[name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_m]Jacob[/name_m]
Trishelle [name_f]Amanda[/name_f]

~Abdeen Family (Cousins of Nobles)~
[name_m]Jeff[/name_m] & [name_u]Stacey[/name_u]
[name_f]Poppy[/name_f] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]
[name_f]Dayah[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
Jesikah [name_f]Brielle[/name_f]
[name_f]Megan[/name_f] [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] (after my dog - LOL)
[name_f]Amanda[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f]

~Kaehill Family~
[name_m]Viktor[/name_m] [name_m]Dmitry[/name_m]
[name_f]Isis[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
[name_f]Hadassah[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]
[name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_m]Elijah[/name_m]
[name_m]Yuri[/name_m] [name_m]Jobe[/name_m]

My stories are generally a sort of fanfiction. I create characters, their backstories, their families, etc and add them to the canon of the world I’m based of. Right now I have:

Based on [name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_m]Jackson[/name_m]: [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] Whelan, her half-brother [name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Reinhart[/name_m] and their mother [name_f]Deirdre[/name_f] Whelan-[name_m]Reinhart[/name_m]

Based on [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] [name_u]Chase[/name_u]: [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] Dahl, her deceased father and step-mother [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] Dahl and [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] [name_m]Wells[/name_m], her aunt and uncle [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] and [name_m]Clark[/name_m] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] and their children [name_u]Laurence[/name_u], [name_u]Sidney[/name_u] and [name_f]Ginger[/name_f]. I’ve also come up with her sister [name_u]Kelly[/name_u] [name_u]Patrice[/name_u], but I’m not sold on the idea

Based on Shadowhunters: I have two families. [name_f]Lorena[/name_f] Greathound (deceased), her stranged husband [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] “[name_u]Nico[/name_u]” [name_m]Wayland[/name_m] and their daughter [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Elle[/name_f] “[name_f]Tori[/name_f]” Greathound. The other is [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] [name_f]Odelina[/name_f] [name_m]Branwell[/name_m], her father [name_m]Miles[/name_m] [name_m]Bramwell[/name_m], her step-mother [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] Blackthorn and her three half-siblings [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], [name_m]Ronan[/name_m] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] and [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]

Based on Once Upon a Time: I hated their [name_m]Hercules[/name_m] plot so much that I decided to ignore completely and come up with my own. [name_m]Hercules[/name_m], known as [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Armstrong[/name_m], and Megara, known as [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_u]Drew[/name_u] Oldman

Based on [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m]: [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Sabine[/name_f] [name_m]Hartmann[/name_m], her brother Edmud, their parents [name_m]Silas[/name_m] and [name_f]Amara[/name_f] and their uncle [name_m]Gregory[/name_m]

Based on Fantastic Beasts: I literally only have a name- [name_f]Morwenna[/name_f] “[name_u]Mo[/name_u]” [name_m]Roger[/name_m]

Yes, some character names are on my list. I either loved them so much when I named the character that I had to add them or I loved them so much when I came up with them that I had to use them immediatly

1 Like

Cool ideas!
Right now, my protagonist’s name is [name_f]Callista[/name_f] ([name_f]Callie[/name_f]) [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] Trubesk (also working on mother’s last name - she was a princess - and Trubesk is her father’s last name). She is best friends with (what I think) will turn out to be her cousin, [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] ([name_f]Rosy[/name_f]) [name_f]Adele[/name_f] Olberg (Same deal with the last name here). Other characters: A queen - [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Zoya[/name_f], a [name_m]Duke[/name_m] - [name_m]Grayson[/name_m] [name_m]Randolph[/name_m], the [name_m]Duke[/name_m]'s son - [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_m]Josiah[/name_m], a servant-turned-friend - [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] Ikaika (last name), a random girl - [name_u]Fable[/name_u] Daumantus (Daumantus means clever, wise).
I think [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] and [name_u]Fable[/name_u] were great names, so I will probably need to make them be co-protagonists. Geez! So many good names!
I can’t wait to see everyone else’s names!

1 Like

For my fantasy novel -
MC 1= Crown [name_m]Prince[/name_m] Airicin [name_u]Raleigh[/name_u] (from a country based on the UK)
MC 2 = [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_u]Elias[/name_u] Balducci-Veii (from a country based on Spain/[name_f]Italy[/name_f])
MC 3= [name_f]Caelyn[/name_f] de [name_m]Aston[/name_m] (from a country based on [name_f]France[/name_f])
MC 4= [name_f]Serenna[/name_f] Thamina Kenaith (from a country based on [name_u]Persia[/name_u], but her father - and last name - is from Airicin’s country)

1 Like

[name_m]Junius[/name_m]: The anti-hero that everyone looks up to. A dryad. He never stated that he was the leader, but everyone knows that he’s in charge. [name_m]Junius[/name_m] can be the kindest, most adorable person when he’s in a happy mood, but when he get upset, he activates moody ‘Dark [name_m]Prince[/name_m]’ mode.

[name_f]Cecily[/name_f]: A passionate, confident detective. She has a brilliant mind but that never made her haughty, just maybe a bit impulsive. She and [name_m]Junius[/name_m] were childhood friends and have a cute relationship that gradually blossoms into a romance.

[name_m]Wilfrid[/name_m]: The intelligent historian who owns an antique book store. He can speak a great many languages and can tell the age of a manuscript, its history, and what it is worth with just a quick skim through it. Has married twice and has three children.

[name_f]Jenna[/name_f]: [name_m]Wilfrid[/name_m]'s sunshine daughter who is sweet, imaginative, creative, and who embraces her feminity. Many people are fooled by her girliness and are very surprised to discover how smart she is! She battles with her chronic illness daily, and she goes through many physical and emotional challenges in this novel, so I hope to prove that you don’t have to be a tomboy or a warrior woman to be considered ‘strong’.

[name_m]Luke[/name_m]: [name_m]Wilfrid[/name_m]'s firstborn son with great intellect, looks, and a hard-working spirit who unfortunately does not have a good attitude. He is stubborn, condescending, cold, and moody. He has very deep questions about life and is always frustrated because he never finds answers. He thinks that life is pointless. Although he is often rude/blunt with others, when he’s with his little sister [name_f]Jenna[/name_f], he shows all the qualities he hides, such as his kindness, imagination, and sense of humor. [name_f]Jenna[/name_f] worships her brother, and with good reason because [name_m]Luke[/name_m] is actually a good person.

[name_m]Adrian[/name_m]: Brazilian-American who is a major geek, loves playing soccer and is extroverted and funny. He is raised in a family with a lot of kids, and since he is not skilled in the family trade, he is ignored, resulting in him feeling worthless. The complete opposite of [name_m]Luke[/name_m], which means a lot of fighting, but they consider each other as confidants.

[name_f]Cressida[/name_f]: I haven’t completed her character yet, but I know that she is a sweet, beautiful
girl who can kick-butt. Her and [name_m]Adrian[/name_m] have a relationship that strengthens throughout the book.

These are some of the characters in this book; I have more!

3 Likes

[name_u]STORY[/name_u] #1 — Coming of Age/Romance

Main Characters:
[name_m]Bodhi[/name_m] [name_m]Duncan[/name_m] Rool
[name_m]Elijah[/name_m] [name_u]Poe[/name_u] [name_u]Hudson[/name_u]
[name_m]Brogan[/name_m] “[name_u]Beau[/name_u]” [name_m]Boone[/name_m] [name_m]Buckley[/name_m]
[name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_m]Knight[/name_m]

Other:
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] Rool
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] Rool
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Driver[/name_m] Rool
[name_m]Dagger[/name_m] [name_m]Saint[/name_m] Rool
[name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Phillip[/name_m] [name_u]Hudson[/name_u]
[name_u]Chelsea[/name_u] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] Chesterson
[name_u]Vivien[/name_u] [name_f]Elaine[/name_f] Chesterson
[name_m]Jeremy[/name_m] [name_m]Scott[/name_m] [name_m]Knight[/name_m]
[name_f]Pamela[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u] Jeffreis-[name_m]Knight[/name_m]
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] Jeffreis
[name_f]Noella[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_m]Knight[/name_m]
[name_m]Jason[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Buckley[/name_m]
[name_f]Cynthia[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] Amelle
[name_m]Aries[/name_m] “[name_u]Reid[/name_u]” [name_m]Leonidas[/name_m] Amelle
[name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_m]Buckley[/name_m]

[name_u]STORY[/name_u] #2 — Coming of Age/Adventure

Main Characters:
[name_u]Dakota[/name_u] Skotch
[name_f]Eve[/name_f] Remelli
[name_m]Miles[/name_m] & [name_u]Finch[/name_u] [name_u]Wallis[/name_u] (Twins)
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]
[name_u]Mason[/name_u] Szwarc

Others:
[name_m]Calvin[/name_m] Kortokrax
[name_u]Murphy[/name_u] [name_m]Stone[/name_m]
[name_m]Cormac[/name_m] [name_m]Jones[/name_m]
[name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_m]Tucker[/name_m]
[name_m]Louie[/name_m] Harkins
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Beckett[/name_m]
[name_u]Penny[/name_u] Han
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_m]Reeves[/name_m]
[name_f]Alaska[/name_f] [name_m]Stewart[/name_m]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Raegan[/name_f]
[name_m]Kyler[/name_m] Fonville
[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_m]Parish[/name_m]

[name_u]STORY[/name_u] #3 — Crime/[name_u]Drama[/name_u]

Main Characters:
[name_m]Walden[/name_m] [name_m]Morris[/name_m] [name_m]King[/name_m]
[name_u]Keaton[/name_u] “[name_m]Kian[/name_m]” [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Moss[/name_m]
[name_u]Asa[/name_u] [name_m]Darwin[/name_m] [name_u]Ellison[/name_u]
[name_m]Roman[/name_m] [name_u]Quincy[/name_u] [name_m]Oakes[/name_m]

Other:
[name_u]Mandy[/name_u] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] [name_m]King[/name_m]
[name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Donald[/name_m] [name_m]Drake[/name_m]
[name_m]Dennis[/name_m] Morrill [name_m]King[/name_m]
[name_u]Kelly[/name_u] [name_u]Jay[/name_u] [name_m]Moss[/name_m]
[name_m]Fagin[/name_m] [name_m]Luther[/name_m] [name_m]Moss[/name_m]
[name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] [name_m]Moss[/name_m]
[name_u]Kyle[/name_u] [name_m]Jeffrey[/name_m] [name_m]Moss[/name_m]
[name_f]Maude[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Ellison[/name_u]
[name_m]Edgar[/name_m] [name_m]Hodges[/name_m] [name_u]Ellison[/name_u]
[name_f]Sylviana[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Ellison[/name_u]
[name_f]Lucine[/name_f] [name_f]Ros[/name_f]é [name_u]Ellison[/name_u]
[name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_u]Ellison[/name_u]
[name_m]Mark[/name_m] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_m]Trevor[/name_m] [name_m]Raymond[/name_m] [name_m]Long[/name_m]
[name_m]Travis[/name_m] [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] [name_m]Long[/name_m]
[name_m]John[/name_m] “[name_m]Matthew[/name_m]” [name_f]Doe[/name_f] (An unknown boy who called himself [name_m]Matthew[/name_m])
[name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_u]Bradley[/name_u] [name_m]Cormac[/name_m]

[name_u]STORY[/name_u] #4 — Adventure/[name_u]Drama[/name_u]

Main Characters:
[name_m]Finnegan[/name_m] [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] “[name_u]Flynn[/name_u]” [name_u]Page[/name_u]
[name_u]Shaun[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_m]Davies[/name_m]
[name_m]Kenneth[/name_m] [name_m]Eugene[/name_m] [name_m]Bond[/name_m]

Other:
[name_f]Paloma[/name_f] Lugene [name_m]Bond[/name_m]
[name_f]Delia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_m]Bond[/name_m]
[name_m]Graham[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_m]Davies[/name_m]

[name_u]STORY[/name_u] #5 — Crime/[name_u]Drama[/name_u]

Main Characters:
[name_m]Samson[/name_m] [name_m]Harrington[/name_m]
[name_u]Dean[/name_u] [name_m]Richardson[/name_m]
Oliviana Haste
[name_m]Bruno[/name_m] [name_u]Reece[/name_u]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] Deckerns
[name_f]Janessa[/name_f] Feeler
[name_m]Clark[/name_m] Haste
[name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] [name_m]Bryton[/name_m]
[name_u]Kalani[/name_u] [name_m]Bryton[/name_m]
[name_u]Beau[/name_u] Billingen

Other:
[name_u]Morgan[/name_u] [name_f]Harleen[/name_f] [name_m]Richardson[/name_m]
[name_u]Mason[/name_u] [name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_u]Reece[/name_u]
[name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] [name_m]Bryton[/name_m]
[name_m]Matthew[/name_m] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] [name_m]Harrington[/name_m]
[name_m]Solomon[/name_m] [name_m]Asher[/name_m] Billingen
[name_m]Jonah[/name_m] [name_m]Christian[/name_m] Billingen
[name_f]Madeline[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] Billingen
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] Knightley [name_u]Reece[/name_u]
[name_u]Mason[/name_u] [name_u]Pepper[/name_u] [name_u]Reece[/name_u]
[name_m]Abram[/name_m] [name_u]Noel[/name_u] [name_u]Reece[/name_u]
[name_f]Delia[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f]
[name_u]Shaun[/name_u] [name_m]Edgar[/name_m]
[name_m]Liam[/name_m] [name_u]Tate[/name_u] Haste
[name_m]David[/name_m] [name_m]Paul[/name_m] [name_m]Morrison[/name_m]
[name_f]Karissa[/name_f] [name_f]Renee[/name_f] Haste
[name_u]Kieran[/name_u] [name_f]Arizona[/name_f] Haste
[name_m]Marshall[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m]
[name_m]Marcus[/name_m] [name_u]Blue[/name_u]
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Michelle[/name_f] [name_m]Richardson[/name_m]
[name_u]Morgan[/name_u] [name_f]Harleen[/name_f] [name_m]Richardson[/name_m]
[name_m]Matthew[/name_m] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] [name_m]Harrington[/name_m]

1 Like