What do you assume about the previous poster based on their name choices?

Based on your names, I would assume you are a very vibrant and outgoing person. I assume you live in the states, or enjoy names from the US and are based somewhere english speaking. I think you live somehwere that has a really great fall season, and that fall is your favorite season, or at least your favorite season aestetic. I think you’re younger, probabably not having kids super soon, but you like to consider actually realistic names. (I love love love [name_u]October[/name_u] btw!)

[name_u]Hyacinth[/name_u], [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m], [name_m]Huckleberry[/name_m]

Based on your names, you’re a smart, honest and kind person who loves exploring and learning new things. I’m sure you love reading and you always have a book with you. On rainy days, you light a scented candle, make a mug of tea, you smell the chosen book and then, you read. I also believe that you love nature and the changing seasons. You are happy that fall is here and you can wear your favorite scarves. :fallen_leaf: What else? I think you love arts, nice buildings and indie movies.

I hope you like my description! :sparkles:

My names: Sawyer, Elio, Brooks, Walden, Doris, Lua, Scout, Eve, Dusty and Mazzy :sparkles:

1 Like

omg how accurate is that! this is so lovely, thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
and yes, im latin american :)) so i want names that can be easily pronounced in spanish as well as other languages

next person do @norin !

2 Likes

I get very chilled and outdoorsy vibes. You like adventures and long walks on a summers evening. Traditional and literary, you like a classics but aren’t afraid to be bold and playful and creative. You put a lot of thought into the names, short enough to have no nicknames, familiar yet not overly common, and names that give off bright colours and vivid imagery

[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f], [name_u]Mallory[/name_u] and [name_m]Orlando[/name_m]

1 Like

What lovely names!
I get very down-to-earth, extraverted vibes from these. Sounds like you like heard-of names that also aren’t very common. I’d guess you either have a very common name and you don’t want your children to experience having to use their last initial to distinguish themselves all the time… or oppositely, you also have a not-so-common name. You seem spunky, bright, and American or English given these names! Seems like you prefer a substantial name with a few syllables that has a lot of fun nickname potential for friends and family.

my names…
Rose, Elizabeth, Henry (b), Peter, Florence nn Flora, Penelope, Sarah-Margaret, Annabel, Otis, Pascale (g), May, Theodore nn Teddy

1 Like

I would assume you are grounded and creative based on your classic/vintage taste in names! I would assume you like names that are sweet, well-known, and easy to spell but not overly popular. You want your children to be individuals and their names to be strong. Your names sound like classic storybook children to me, so I would assume you value art and literature, and would enjoy reading to your children, taking them to museums, and picnicking in the park on sunny days. I would expect you chose the names knowing that they could fit any age or personality type, they all sound professional and mature but also sweet and fun, and have cute nickname options as well.

[name_f]Sadie[/name_f], [name_m]Eben[/name_m], [name_m]Samuel[/name_m], and [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f]

I would assume you to be sunny and down-to-earth, though you still have a sense of fun. I wouldn’t assume that you are a [name_u]Christian[/name_u] but I also wouldn’t be surprised if you were. I think you enjoy reading and play at least one sport. I would assume you like names with nickname opportunity but also don’t mind going straight for the nickname, and I think you would also be to the point like this in life.

[name_u]Evan[/name_u], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] and [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] “Luke”

1 Like

I assume you have a perchance for education, you love short, sweet, traditional yet unique names. You may have a slight [name_f]English[/name_f] accent.

[name_f]Elowen[/name_f], [name_u]Asa[/name_u], [name_m]Magnus[/name_m], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], [name_f]Vada[/name_f], [name_m]Soren[/name_m]

2 Likes

first of all, lovely names! it seems you have a touch of scandi and european love when it comes to names, so i would assume that you either descend from these places, or you live there! i would guess that your favorite seasons are winter and spring, and that you’re fond of reading. i picture you in a warm sweater, either reading a classic novel, or watching old film by a fireplace.

my names:

olive, eleanor, freya, marlowe, lane, & piper :tulip:

henry, milo, oliver, rhys, kit, felix, & hugo :evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

I’m just trying this out, so hopefully I do okay :slight_smile: This is actually more of an aesthetic haha
You have a cosy-cottagecore style in your naming, so maybe this means you like the minimalist aesthetic. You are down-to-earth and true in your nature, knowing what you want in life. You love the outdoors, including large meadows and prairies thriving with wildflowers, delicate boughs of blossoms and quiet forests running with babbling brooks, and reflect the softness of this aspect of nature in your names. In your spare time you like curling up with a book or picnicking in a garden when it’s sunny, and watching the sun go down at the end of the day, dousing you in its soft, golden rays. You wear simple clothes made of linen and light, earthy tones that reflect your personality. I could see you occasionally go hiking with your friends through forests and mountain ranges, sleeping in fabric tents with candle-lit lanterns that glow orange in the dark, laughing and toasting marshmallows around the campfire. You are probably from an English-speaking country, based on your names. You like classic books, maybe Anne of green gables or Little women? You also bake homemade cakes and cookies from scratch with your close friends and/or family and eat them while hot. Your ideal house is a cottage in the English countryside, down a lane lined with trees and hedges, surrounded by never-ending moors of knee-length grass and seas of flowers. You like songs with meanings to them, and your favourite weather is the kind where it’s warm and the sun is smiling gently down on you, when it’s not too hot or too cold.

Calliope, Persephone, Electra, Sappho, Zephyr, Peregrine, Helios, Osias

5 Likes

I assume that you’re a very serene, sweet person who loves cozy sweaters, muted colors, and classic literature.

[name_f]Penelope[/name_f], [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f], [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f], [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], [name_f]Daphne[/name_f], [name_u]Elliott[/name_u], [name_m]Simon[/name_m], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], [name_u]Ezra[/name_u], [name_u]Arthur[/name_u]

2 Likes

I would assume that you like names that are familiar, but not extremely common. I also think you like names that are older and vintage (probably with European origins) but have a fun nickname to go with them. I can imagine you as a bit of a minimalist who has a traditional style.

[name_f]Ada[/name_f], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], [name_u]Piper[/name_u], [name_f]Astrid[/name_f], [name_u]June[/name_u], [name_f]Maisie[/name_f], [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m], [name_m]Knox[/name_m], [name_m]Finnick[/name_m], [name_u]Beau[/name_u], [name_m]Phineas[/name_m], [name_m]Felix[/name_m]

You like names that are on trend now, especially in the US and on Nameberry. They’re a little bit hipster, like a pumpkin spice latte or ugg boots, but everyone secretly likes them at least a little bit deep down. They’re fun, yet cozy and safe!

Stephanie, Jake, Melanie, Mark, Bobby, Amanda, Darcy (b), Jacqueline, Natalie, Jessica, Jennifer, Preston (b)

I think your names are very traditional and that you put a lot of thought into names that are familiar and well liked.

[name_u]Cairo[/name_u] [name_u]Blair[/name_u], [name_u]Parker[/name_u] [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u], [name_u]Rio[/name_u] [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_m]Astrophel[/name_m], Arles, [name_u]Dorian[/name_u], [name_u]Story[/name_u], [name_u]Marsh[/name_u], [name_u]Indigo[/name_u], [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u], [name_m]Azriel[/name_m], [name_u]Aiko[/name_u], [name_u]Nev[/name_u]

You seem to value unisex names most so I’d assume you want your children to grow up without conventional gender roles, maybe you are gender fluid, questioning or nonconforming yourself. A lot of the names have connection to mythology as well so you might be either a nerd for ancient history/literature or into spirituality. Either way a rich imagery is important to you in names. You probably like the outdoors, especially woods and the ocean.

[name_f]Rebekka[/name_f], [name_f]Daria[/name_f], Felizitas, [name_f]Zippora[/name_f], [name_f]Mara[/name_f], [name_f]Svenja[/name_f], [name_u]Amos[/name_u], [name_m]Kenan[/name_m], [name_m]Matthias[/name_m]

I would assume you like traditional, strong but still sweet names. I would also assume you were from a European country, specifically a germanic one like [name_u]Germany[/name_u] or [name_f]Austria[/name_f]. Your names are lovely and academic, with strong values.

—-

[name_f]Judy[/name_f], [name_f]Trina[/name_f], [name_f]Stephanie[/name_f], [name_u]Joseph[/name_u], [name_u]William[/name_u] and [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m].

I would assume you have a nostalgia for all things retro. I picture you with bell-bottom jeans and clothes with prints covered in flowers. Your kids would have records as decoration in their nursery. You appreciate names with history and nice associations but your girl names especially are uncommon and stand out.

——
[name_u]Fable[/name_u], [name_f]Boheme[/name_f], [name_u]Scout[/name_u], [name_u]Marvel[/name_u], [name_f]Eska[/name_f], Zosime, [name_u]Nyx[/name_u], [name_u]Rune[/name_u], [name_u]Koa[/name_u], [name_u]Evren[/name_u], [name_u]Cove[/name_u]

1 Like

I’d assume you’d like your kids to be creative, free spirits; you probably have a social media account where you post updates about your kids’ development and their Montessori, home school or Steiner education, probably with some craft ideas, etc.
You probably live either in a very hipster place and truly understand the meaning of your kids’ names (such as Boheme) or maybe you’re one of those oily moms from [name_f]Alabama[/name_f], [name_f]Louisiana[/name_f], etc. that simply liked how they fit a certain aesthetic (which is totally fine, too).
Your kids are probably riding their bikes around the neighbourhood, stopping at the neighbours to eat some cake, “steal” some apples off their tree, or gave a waterfight with all the other children on the block.

——

[name_f]Lola[/name_f], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], [name_f]Flora[/name_f], [name_u]Theo[/name_u], [name_f]Alba[/name_f], [name_m]Oscar[/name_m], [name_f]Clara[/name_f], [name_f]Margot[/name_f], [name_f]Frida[/name_f], [name_u]Arthur[/name_u]

You are from Europe, but identify with more than one single country or maybe just as “European”. You’re riding the 100 year rule wave to the fullest, so you probably believe in reflecting on history and valuing tradition without holding on to anything just for the sake of holding on. You either don’t worry about popularity or can’t really judge what’s popular in your area because you have no kids yet, but you do like a cohesive sibset. You place most value in the years before school and want to provide lots of different experiences for the kids in that time, for example through traveling. You’d love for them to grow up on a farm, although you are aware that’ll likely stay a dream.

[name_m]Joshua[/name_m] [name_m]Roman[/name_m], [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_f]Ursula[/name_f], [name_f]Zippora[/name_f] [name_u]Bo[/name_u] & [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Kenan[/name_m]

this is one of my nameberry sibsets

1 Like

You’re both an observant and an independent sort of person. You value your personal relationships, but you are intentional in cultivating only friendships and relationships that add value to your life. You try to live as authentically as you can and do your best work, and you have a variety of hobbies and interests! You’re a fun person to be around because you’re both grounded and interesting. You are supportive and open-minded towards everyone, but you view respect as a two-way street.

[name_u]Abilene[/name_u], [name_f]Zelda[/name_f], [name_f]Susannah[/name_f], and [name_f]Isola[/name_f]?